Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,235 members, 7,818,783 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:12 AM

Bomb Scare At Buhari's Campaign Rally Venue In Sokoto - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bomb Scare At Buhari's Campaign Rally Venue In Sokoto (29890 Views)

Photos; Bomb Scare At American Consulate In Lagos. See What Was Discovered / The Chairs & Floor At Buhari's Family House In Daura (pics) / Kaduna Denies Buhari Access To Rally Venue - APC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bomb Scare At Buhari's Campaign Rally Venue In Sokoto by Orikinla(m): 3:09pm On Jan 22, 2015
lalasticlala:

http://www.thetrentonline.com/just-bomb-scare-general-buhari-canpaign-rally-venue-sokoto/

[size=18pt]
"The devil is filled with fury, because he knows that his time is short."
~ Revelation 12:12.[/size]

1 Like

Re: Bomb Scare At Buhari's Campaign Rally Venue In Sokoto by pendy79: 3:09pm On Jan 22, 2015
eminent007:

Permit my derogatory language but it is very foolish and uncalled for to accuse PDP of a crime of this gravity.
Was the arrested man flying a flag of PDP, haas he said anything about being a contractor for PDP.
When next you want to comment, remember the words of Abacha, "Freedom of speech, I can guarantee but freedom after speech, that I can't guarantee"
You ought to be arrested and put behind the bars for this accusation.
Birds of feathers.

No the man was caught with a flag of ZANU party of Zimbabwe since they are the party worried about the crowd attending Buhari's rally.

Have you taken your drugs today?
Re: Bomb Scare At Buhari's Campaign Rally Venue In Sokoto by Funjosh(m): 3:09pm On Jan 22, 2015
The Fear of Shekau is the begining of hectaskata grin
Re: Bomb Scare At Buhari's Campaign Rally Venue In Sokoto by Truckpusher(m): 3:10pm On Jan 22, 2015
pendy79:

You didnt answer my question? Only bastar.ds respond to question with question.

Mr Apelike, how much I love those your dp before you changed it, it reminded me of the gorrillas at Ibadan Zoo.

The zoo is in dire need of replacement and I hope you will make yourself available, heard they pay well for apelike looking humans like you, modafu.cker.
Hey ! Kiddo just try and pick up your mom's panties and bra and stop talking trash.

stop jerking off when you see my pix , I don't swing both ways like your faggott asss old boy. grin

2 Likes

Re: Bomb Scare At Buhari's Campaign Rally Venue In Sokoto by otemanuduno: 3:10pm On Jan 22, 2015
appini:

Thank you, brother! the open teeth guy thinks we are fools!!

WHY CALLETH THOU HE OPEN TEETH?
HERE IS ORIGINAL OPEN TEETH:

Re: Bomb Scare At Buhari's Campaign Rally Venue In Sokoto by Funjosh(m): 3:12pm On Jan 22, 2015
I will not take you serinus until you provide me with your SSCE Certificate grin

pendy79:

No the man was caught with a flag of ZANU party of Zimbabwe since they are the party worried about the crowd attending Buhari's rally.

Have you taken your drugs today?
Re: Bomb Scare At Buhari's Campaign Rally Venue In Sokoto by Aigbebemen1(m): 3:12pm On Jan 22, 2015
Person die?
Re: Bomb Scare At Buhari's Campaign Rally Venue In Sokoto by mrphenomenal(m): 3:13pm On Jan 22, 2015
For those alleging pdp complicity in the bomb scare, may I ask whose government the nigerian police work for.. If the pdp led government wants to eliminate their perceived enemy, the nigerian police that I know will not scupper the plans of their benefactor. We thank God that the device of the bombers didn't materialise, but we shouldn't use insecurity as a political tool for electioneering. Bombs are apolitical, detribalised and un religious.
Re: Bomb Scare At Buhari's Campaign Rally Venue In Sokoto by pendy79: 3:15pm On Jan 22, 2015
Truckpusher:
Hey ! Kiddo just try and pick up your mom's panties and bra and stop talking trash.

stop jerking off when you see my pix , I don't swing both ways like your faggott asss old boy. grin

Any woman who open her legs to you must be a loony and a mentally deranged being. Check out your new dp?

See OBJ if you're looking for a lookalike. Im sure a monkey was amongst contributors to your procreation.

Youre a complete epítome of ugliness and subhuman creation.

God wept after creating you.
Re: Bomb Scare At Buhari's Campaign Rally Venue In Sokoto by datribune: 3:15pm On Jan 22, 2015
BackDatAssUp:

The last staged attack he did on himself backfired when the DSS showed him ample evidence that he was behind his own attack. They told him that they would have prosecuted him but for the fact that he is a former president and that he should desist from further nonsense in future.

This is why they silently died down that crap because if it were true it would have been an election issue by the APC

d Stealing Is Not Corruption camp is desperate. Azazi who told d world dat BH was a PDP affair met wit an untimely death.
It's game over 4 d clueless one. We will giv d General a historic mandate to clear d mess of d 15+ yrs of PDP misrule. SAI BUHARI
Re: Bomb Scare At Buhari's Campaign Rally Venue In Sokoto by Equado(m): 3:16pm On Jan 22, 2015
blackCITIZEN:
WAYS TO KNOW IF YOU ARE INSANE::
FIRST OF ALL, if you take this message too personal... You are insane
Trying to disqualify someone who has contested 3times for presidency on his 4th appearance... you are insane
To read a coup carried out in 1985 to disqualify your opponent in 2015... You are A JOKE..
To tell us that stealing is not corruption... You must be insane..
To insist on probing opposition states, when you know stealing is not corruption..... I don't know if you are insane
To tell us that "IF $20B IS MISSING AMERICA WILL KNOW" shey america na our WATCHDOG... Well, you are inSSSSS...
To tell us that "How much did Jim Nwobodo STOLE"... you are insane...
To tell us that "I rather kill myself than to commit suicide" You are insane..
To tell us that some states will not vote in presidential election, and still trying to become their president INCASE you win.. U are NOT SERIOUS
To tell South-east that u are an igbo man n ur name is Azikiwe in 2011, and the North that IBB is your father in 2015... You are A CROOK or a BASTARD
You insist that someone is not CLUELESS after reading all this..... Your own CASE IS DIFFERENT
You got annoyed after reading this post.... You are insane
You keep voting PDP every time and still expect CHANGE to come.... It's very obvious you are insane

YOU dont like or share this post.... You are insane
am exasperated by your foolishness!!!
Re: Bomb Scare At Buhari's Campaign Rally Venue In Sokoto by Nobody: 3:17pm On Jan 22, 2015
Pls NLers, lets stop peddling false rumors. I want to state that there was no bomb scare @the stadium yesterday 21st jan. Infact, the campaign was supposed 2 hold @the trade fair complex bt was later moved to the Stadium due to claims 4rm d organizers that the complex would be too small 2 accomodate the crowd that will be attending the presidential campaign! Before anybdy attacks me, i dnt support either APC or PDP, bt i just tnk u guys ought to verify ur sources first b4 cmin hia 2 attack urselves! PEACE!
PS: I live in Sokcity!

1 Like

Re: Bomb Scare At Buhari's Campaign Rally Venue In Sokoto by Nobody: 3:17pm On Jan 22, 2015
APC developmentally abandoned area. Fashola picked their votes and abandoned the dude.

Ambode don't make that mistake spread development round Lagos
Re: Bomb Scare At Buhari's Campaign Rally Venue In Sokoto by Truckpusher(m): 3:18pm On Jan 22, 2015
pendy79:

Any woman who open her legs to you must be a loony and a mentally deranged being. Check out your new dp?

See OBJ if you're looking for a lookalike. Im sure a monkey was amongst contributors to your procreation.

Youre a complete epítome of ugliness and subhuman creation.

God wept after creating you.
Lol, another lame line from a cry baby grin

Don't disturb me - I'm still trying to recount how many times your mack asss bittch mom made me cum with her mouth. wink

Shhhh....I never knew your mom is a bed superstar - say me thanks to her for her generosity,she wasn't stingy at all.

I got a gift for you and guess what?......A picture of your mom's cliit kiss

2 Likes

Re: Bomb Scare At Buhari's Campaign Rally Venue In Sokoto by Eddieactor: 3:21pm On Jan 22, 2015
How on earth can any sane person think PDP is after Buhari when he doesn't pose any threat to to the party.
Re: Bomb Scare At Buhari's Campaign Rally Venue In Sokoto by pendy79: 3:25pm On Jan 22, 2015
Truckpusher:

Don't disturb me - I'm still trying to recount how many times your mack asss bittch mom made me cum with her mouth. wink

Shhhh....I never knew your mom is a bed superstar - say me thanks to her for her generosity,she wasn't stingy at all.

Is that the only line youve got? Pity. I dont need to abuse or insult you, you carry insult all around you, I know you be suicidal asking why God created you on a Saturday to come out Ugly and unshaped. Dont you have mirrors at hand?

Go to a zoo around you and see if the zookeeper wont try to cage you.

Guy, youre ugly, damn ugly and look so patched up like a '65 scrapped Peugeot. Guess why youre unmarried?

No father inlaw will accept an ape for a son in law.

Anyone who sees you need not watch Geographic wild to know what a Gorrilla look like.

1 Like

Re: Bomb Scare At Buhari's Campaign Rally Venue In Sokoto by ichidodo: 3:25pm On Jan 22, 2015
appini:

Thank you, brother! the open teeth guy thinks we are fools!!
Nigerians cannot be fooled by APC typical melodramatic propaganda...
.our eye don tiaar reach back..

1 Like

Re: Bomb Scare At Buhari's Campaign Rally Venue In Sokoto by abiambo(m): 3:27pm On Jan 22, 2015
pendy79:
God punish PDP and all that belief in the killer party.

Since Certificate and labelling the General as Islamist is not working. it is now a resort to plan B, setup a bomb kill innocent souls so as to prevent people from attending future campaign rallies of the general.

God will continué to expose them till Nigeria is delivered from the pang of corruption and inept leadership.

CHANGE WILL COME, NO MATTER WHAT THEY DO.
Mumu

1 Like

Re: Bomb Scare At Buhari's Campaign Rally Venue In Sokoto by Labayi96(m): 3:27pm On Jan 22, 2015
Fellow Nigerian let remember 1993 where most poor pple die 4 nothing & dis politician settle afterward una remember say dis men de decamp because dem no get ticket 4 dia former party so?
Re: Bomb Scare At Buhari's Campaign Rally Venue In Sokoto by immortalvoices(m): 3:28pm On Jan 22, 2015
abes:

You sound like your boss. Were you unfortunate to be one of his students?

Lolz imperfection is allowed but not lies!
Re: Bomb Scare At Buhari's Campaign Rally Venue In Sokoto by immortalvoices(m): 3:29pm On Jan 22, 2015
pendy79:

Get off my mention modafu.cker did I asked you to quote me?

If Buhari is declared on the 15th of February, go jump infront of a train to show your pain.

In ur dreams "fail-buhari"

1 Like

Re: Bomb Scare At Buhari's Campaign Rally Venue In Sokoto by Ba2ic: 3:31pm On Jan 22, 2015
it is bloody list, I am in the venue wetting for the chosen one
Re: Bomb Scare At Buhari's Campaign Rally Venue In Sokoto by Togom: 3:31pm On Jan 22, 2015
Congratulations!
You wrote exam in 1960 and WAEC/ Cambridge released your result in 2015.
I beg how much did you pay WAEC for the quick service?
GMB have started implementing his agenda by stopping boko haram.
GEJ till 2019.

1 Like

Re: Bomb Scare At Buhari's Campaign Rally Venue In Sokoto by Ba2ic: 3:31pm On Jan 22, 2015
it is bloody liar, I am in the venue wetting for the chosen one
Re: Bomb Scare At Buhari's Campaign Rally Venue In Sokoto by eaglechild: 3:35pm On Jan 22, 2015
The person who did this Photoshop lacks experience.

Why did he use only red caps, he should have used different colours to make it look real.

Re: Bomb Scare At Buhari's Campaign Rally Venue In Sokoto by abes(m): 3:36pm On Jan 22, 2015
immortalvoices:

Lolz imperfection is allowed but not lies!

Just pulling your legs, comprehension is more important than grammar.
Re: Bomb Scare At Buhari's Campaign Rally Venue In Sokoto by fxskye: 3:38pm On Jan 22, 2015
Oildichotomy:
Listen to the guy before me grin

He made a valid point

Remember Machiaveli ba

That's what happened grin grin

Since u believed that Buhari is d one behind d bombings in Nigeria in order to get public sympathy., I think It'time for you to start yours so as to get public sympathy.

Because I don't believe in your comment
Re: Bomb Scare At Buhari's Campaign Rally Venue In Sokoto by datribune: 3:40pm On Jan 22, 2015
BackDatAssUp:

The last staged attack he did on himself backfired when the DSS showed him ample evidence that he was behind his own attack. They told him that they would have prosecuted him but for the fact that he is a former president and that he should desist from further nonsense in future.

This is why they silently died down that crap because if it were true it would have been an election issue by the APC

Conconting fake stories will neither save PDP frm total annihilation at d polls nor change d fact dat GEJ & d PDP hav a history of sympathising wit terrorists. d late Azazi who as NSA who has unfettered access to security reports informed d world dat BH is a PDP affair. He met wit an untimely death.GEJ's pals include known terrorists like Tompolo & Asari Dokubo who was detained in Cotonou, Benin republic on charges of being a BH leader but was later released on GEJ's intervention. GEJ even rushed to d defence of d terrorist MEND in d independence day bombings. "It is not MEND" d terrorist sympathizer said. I would never trust a weasel who says he knows d sponsors of BH but doesn't hav d s pine to unmask & go after them.
Though a substantial portion of d voter base of d people's General is being decimated in d North East thru BH activities, nothing will stop us frm sending away frm Aso Rock, its weakest, most corrupt & clueless occupant in history. Long live d people's General. SAI BUHARI
Re: Bomb Scare At Buhari's Campaign Rally Venue In Sokoto by immortalvoices(m): 3:42pm On Jan 22, 2015
abes:

Just pulling your legs, comprehension is more important than grammar.

Now u ar a real brother...

We often times disagree to agree!
Re: Bomb Scare At Buhari's Campaign Rally Venue In Sokoto by pendy79: 3:44pm On Jan 22, 2015
Truckpusher:

Apelike gorrilla, has obasanjo contacted you yet? I heard he is taking a census of all illegitimate children he sired during the civil war as spoils of war.

You must be a true son of his, no DNA needed.

I hope youre not running away after touching the tigers tail or youre crying to your mod brother to come to your aid.

Bastard gorrilla.
Re: Bomb Scare At Buhari's Campaign Rally Venue In Sokoto by Togom: 3:45pm On Jan 22, 2015
I think APC acused the military for holding Buhar' s secondary school certificate.Now WAEC /Cambridge released the result pf the exams he wrote in 1960.
He should tender and appology to the military for false acusation.
How much did he pay for the release of the result?Who is corrupt?Is this his way of fighting corruption?.
Nigerians are watching.
Re: Bomb Scare At Buhari's Campaign Rally Venue In Sokoto by Krisddon: 3:45pm On Jan 22, 2015
lalasticlala:

http://www.thetrentonline.com/just-bomb-scare-general-buhari-canpaign-rally-venue-sokoto/

Scam! Let Buhari try another diversionary act.
We know him too well.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Governors Lavish Billions Of Naira On Bulletproof Cars For Selves / IPOB Plots Protest At White House As Buhari Visits Trump / Buhari Unveils Agenda For Next Three Years

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.