Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,742 members, 7,809,836 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:42 PM

NDDC POST-GRADUATE FOREIGN SCHOLARSHIP 2015 - Education (82) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / NDDC POST-GRADUATE FOREIGN SCHOLARSHIP 2015 (246867 Views)

NDDC Foreign Scholarship For Students From Niger-Delta 2017 / NDDC 2016 Postgraduate Foreign Scholarship Application Commences / Apply For Total E&P Undergraduate Scholarship 2015 For Nigerian Students (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (79) (80) (81) (82) (83) (84) (85) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NDDC POST-GRADUATE FOREIGN SCHOLARSHIP 2015 by toprealman: 6:16pm On May 02, 2016
Jayroland:

This is a serious issue. All my documents are less than 50kb and it keeps telling me this SQL error. Please is there anyway around this?
been off for a week now. Just saw your msg. Hope you resolved the issue?
Re: NDDC POST-GRADUATE FOREIGN SCHOLARSHIP 2015 by Dude04(m): 7:55pm On May 02, 2016
Hey guys I got admission into a school in Finland whc is tuition free. I just wanna know d month nddc gives award letters coz i need to plan my visa application on time. Thanks for d anticipated reply
Re: NDDC POST-GRADUATE FOREIGN SCHOLARSHIP 2015 by BoosBae(f): 9:23am On May 03, 2016
baresi22:

It is advisable that you get admission before applying because your course that u filled in the application is what will be used to ask you questions if you eventually make it to the interview stage.You can get admission in some u.k schools within days.On the application process,the mandatory things are marked,I remember vividly that u must fill your MSC course and institution.In the same vein,it is also advisable to use nddc school because nddc money does not usually come immediately your school starts.If it is those schools that they have MOU with,they will not bother you.However,it is not compulsory to go with the nddc schools.The scholarship is worth 30k usd,hence,you should also take that into consideration in your search for schools.Finally,you need not know anyone to get the scholarship because not only that I am a testimony to that but also I know many that knew nobody.GOOD LUCK
Hello, do you mean someone can't go with an admission letter showing a course different from the one he/she submitted during the application and be interviewed on that?
Re: NDDC POST-GRADUATE FOREIGN SCHOLARSHIP 2015 by Jayroland: 9:38pm On May 04, 2016
toprealman:
been off for a week now. Just saw your msg. Hope you resolved the issue?
yeah I did. I used another email and a faster Internet.
thanks though. Maybe I should pm u, I have a few things I would like to know... cool?
Re: NDDC POST-GRADUATE FOREIGN SCHOLARSHIP 2015 by toprealman: 10:20pm On May 04, 2016
Jayroland:

yeah I did. I used another email and a faster Internet.
thanks though. Maybe I should pm u, I have a few things I would like to know... cool?
unfortunately I opened nl I'd years back, can't access the email I used so pm can't be read.
Re: NDDC POST-GRADUATE FOREIGN SCHOLARSHIP 2015 by baresi22: 9:43pm On May 05, 2016
BoosBae:
Hello, do you mean someone can't go with an admission letter showing a course different from the one he/she submitted during the application and be interviewed on that?

For instance,I got admission in pipeline engineering and applied with that,I later got admission on subsea engineering and subsequently went for the interview with subsea engineering admission letter.However,I was asked questions based on pipeline engineering and current affairs mainly.This is because that was what was showing on their record and my efforts to convince the interviewers that I changed my choice of course went on deaf ears.
I thank God that I peeled and dismembered the questions anyway grin.....To be on a safer side,you can prepare for both before the interview date,my two cents...........Good luck
Re: NDDC POST-GRADUATE FOREIGN SCHOLARSHIP 2015 by aamstih: 4:52am On May 06, 2016
Pls anyone here here studying Energy and Environmental management at Teeside or Petroleum and Environmental Tech @ coventry?

Thanks.
Re: NDDC POST-GRADUATE FOREIGN SCHOLARSHIP 2015 by BoosBae(f): 9:47am On May 06, 2016
baresi22:

For instance,I got admission in pipeline engineering and applied with that,I later got admission on subsea engineering and subsequently went for the interview with subsea engineering admission letter.However,I was asked questions based on pipeline engineering and current affairs mainly.This is because that was what was showing on their record and my efforts to convince the interviewers that I changed my choice of course went on deaf ears.
I thank God that I peeled and dismembered the questions anyway grin.....To be on a safer side,you can prepare for both before the interview date,my two cents...........Good luck
Alright thanks.

1 Like

Re: NDDC POST-GRADUATE FOREIGN SCHOLARSHIP 2015 by Jasiro: 10:35am On May 06, 2016
Bro i love pipeline engineering and subsea engineering. Can i whatsapp you for some questions pls? Though i'm still an undergraduate but in my final year...
@Boosbae

Oh sorry! The question is meant for baresi22. Bro tell me more abt the subsea engineering over there, is it in any way related to pipeline engineering? And in which country are you studying it? Pls do well to reply, thanks...
Re: NDDC POST-GRADUATE FOREIGN SCHOLARSHIP 2015 by BoosBae(f): 7:50pm On May 06, 2016
wink...Why don't you ask your questions here so people in that area can answer? Engineering isn't my field.
Re: NDDC POST-GRADUATE FOREIGN SCHOLARSHIP 2015 by Jasiro: 8:47pm On May 06, 2016
BoosBae:
wink...Why don't you ask your questions here so people in that area can answer? Engineering isn't my field.
Re: NDDC POST-GRADUATE FOREIGN SCHOLARSHIP 2015 by Jasiro: 8:47pm On May 06, 2016
Oh sorry! The question is meant for baresi22. Bro tell me more abt the subsea engineering over there, is it in any way related to pipeline engineering? And in which country are you studying it? Pls do well to reply, thanks...
Re: NDDC POST-GRADUATE FOREIGN SCHOLARSHIP 2015 by itunu8(f): 9:46am On May 07, 2016
baresi22:

Hello, please i av a question. I recently applied for the 2016. I uploaded my passport but it did not appear on the page after i submitted. I want to know if that has disqualified me already. Secondly approximately how long after sumbition deadline will it take b4 we are invited to take the CBT and then the oral interview.. And wat state will it most likely be. Im askin al ds cos i want to plan myself as i intend travelling for a short while.
Thanks in anticipation of a reply
Re: NDDC POST-GRADUATE FOREIGN SCHOLARSHIP 2015 by aamstih: 12:12pm On May 07, 2016
Exams location would definitely be in Rivers State, as for your passport issue, that is no cause for alarm. I Don't knw how long its going to take before we are called for the CBT but it is advisable you start preparing as if its in a forthnight from today.

itunu8:

Hello, please i av a question. I recently applied for the 2016. I uploaded my passport but it did not appear on the page after i submitted. I want to know if that has disqualified me already. Secondly approximately how long after sumbition deadline will it take b4 we are invited to take the CBT and then the oral interview.. And wat state will it most likely be. Im askin al ds cos i want to plan myself as i intend travelling for a short while.
Thanks in anticipation of a reply
Re: NDDC POST-GRADUATE FOREIGN SCHOLARSHIP 2015 by Jayroland: 9:05am On May 13, 2016
stepo707:
To the school or Nddc?
To NDDC. Original Certificate is not ready yet.
Re: NDDC POST-GRADUATE FOREIGN SCHOLARSHIP 2015 by engrgabok64: 5:50pm On May 14, 2016
I have the current nddc past questions. They say delay is dangerous. Get it now and prepare very well at an affordable price. Call me or chat via whatzapp on 07015705529
Re: NDDC POST-GRADUATE FOREIGN SCHOLARSHIP 2015 by Gab9607: 3:00pm On May 21, 2016
Please how can i get the nddc past question i hv been shortlisted for d test
Re: NDDC POST-GRADUATE FOREIGN SCHOLARSHIP 2015 by Gab9607: 3:17pm On May 21, 2016
Please can anyone help me with the past question i hv been short listed please my email ishangodey@gmail.com 07037489378
Re: NDDC POST-GRADUATE FOREIGN SCHOLARSHIP 2015 by infoscope(m): 4:31pm On May 21, 2016
Congrats to all those who were shortlisted.

See some sample questions for the NDDC CBT scholarship exam here

http://jobs.nigeriannewsportal.com/2015/01/download-nddc-foreign-post-graduate-scholarship-test-past-questions-and-answers/

1 Like

Re: NDDC POST-GRADUATE FOREIGN SCHOLARSHIP 2015 by executivegej: 4:41pm On May 21, 2016
How did u know? sms or email?

Gab9607:
Please how can i get the nddc past question i hv been shortlisted for d test
Re: NDDC POST-GRADUATE FOREIGN SCHOLARSHIP 2015 by executivegej: 4:47pm On May 21, 2016
When is the test? Venue?
Re: NDDC POST-GRADUATE FOREIGN SCHOLARSHIP 2015 by Intelligentdude(m): 7:40pm On May 21, 2016
luzbrillante:
I'm from Delta state.. scored 39 and my interview is on the 22nd (friday)..
Msc Info systems..
Hello
Re: NDDC POST-GRADUATE FOREIGN SCHOLARSHIP 2015 by eesquare(m): 12:54am On May 22, 2016
Past questions please?
Re: NDDC POST-GRADUATE FOREIGN SCHOLARSHIP 2015 by Nobody: 9:19pm On May 22, 2016
Intelligentdude:
Hello

Hi...
Re: NDDC POST-GRADUATE FOREIGN SCHOLARSHIP 2015 by engrgabok64: 12:28pm On May 23, 2016
Get your nddc scholarship past questions at an affordable price. Call me or chat via whatzapp 07015705529
Re: NDDC POST-GRADUATE FOREIGN SCHOLARSHIP 2015 by festop2002: 7:58pm On May 25, 2016
This links are not going through. pls, who has past questions to share. Safe a brother from another mum
infoscope:
Congrats to all those who were shortlisted.

See some sample questions for the NDDC CBT scholarship exam here

http://jobs.nigeriannewsportal.com/2015/01/download-nddc-foreign-post-graduate-scholarship-test-past-questions-and-answers/
Re: NDDC POST-GRADUATE FOREIGN SCHOLARSHIP 2015 by freaknik: 9:42pm On May 25, 2016
Ahumareze:
my sister in law when she got hers, said invites started coming in from august and she received in sept but that was about two years back. Also from those last year there was a delay but from what information being said i have not seen any invites coming as early as june but i may be wrong.

Lets keep hoping, praying. All we can do is wait. One way or the other it must come out
I sent you a PM concerning this NDDC stuff. Please kindly respond. Thanks.
Re: NDDC POST-GRADUATE FOREIGN SCHOLARSHIP 2015 by itmaterials: 7:34am On May 27, 2016
Please can one defer his admission if awarded the scholarship?
Re: NDDC POST-GRADUATE FOREIGN SCHOLARSHIP 2015 by infoscope(m): 12:56pm On May 27, 2016
festop2002:
This links are not going through. pls, who has past questions to share. Safe a brother from another mum

The link is working now
Re: NDDC POST-GRADUATE FOREIGN SCHOLARSHIP 2015 by toprealman: 7:50pm On May 30, 2016
NA2008:
please whats the cut off? can some one with score of 39 be hopeful to scale to the next phase? i mean oral interview... please all those writing today should not look at that brainfriend stuff, just be focused on the field you applied. i studied lab science and applied for hazard and disaster management an environmental science course, almost 70percent of questions was on environmental management for me
goodluck guys writing today
can u still remember some questions from last yr....environmental part mainly.
Re: NDDC POST-GRADUATE FOREIGN SCHOLARSHIP 2015 by vizy6(f): 4:01pm On May 31, 2016
baresi22:

For instance,I got admission in pipeline engineering and applied with that,I later got admission on subsea engineering and subsequently went for the interview with subsea engineering admission letter.However,I was asked questions based on pipeline engineering and current affairs mainly.This is because that was what was showing on their record and my efforts to convince the interviewers that I changed my choice of course went on deaf ears. Please did you do engineering for your bsc?

(1) (2) (3) ... (79) (80) (81) (82) (83) (84) (85) (Reply)

Unilag pg 2014 Discussion / 2014/2015 Utme And Admission Process / 2015/2016 Direct Entry Admission Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile-ife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.