Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,237 members, 7,818,795 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:57 AM

NDDC POST-GRADUATE FOREIGN SCHOLARSHIP 2015 - Education (83) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / NDDC POST-GRADUATE FOREIGN SCHOLARSHIP 2015 (247426 Views)

NDDC Foreign Scholarship For Students From Niger-Delta 2017 / NDDC 2016 Postgraduate Foreign Scholarship Application Commences / Apply For Total E&P Undergraduate Scholarship 2015 For Nigerian Students (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (80) (81) (82) (83) (84) (85) (86) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NDDC POST-GRADUATE FOREIGN SCHOLARSHIP 2015 by vizy6(f): 4:10pm On May 31, 2016
Did you study engineering during your BSC ?
baresi22:

For instance,I got admission in pipeline engineering and applied with that,I later got admission on subsea engineering and subsequently went for the interview with subsea engineering admission letter.However,I was asked questions based on pipeline engineering and current affairs mainly.This is because that was what was showing on their record and my efforts to convince the interviewers that I changed my choice of course went on deaf ears.
I thank God that I peeled and dismembered the questions anyway grin.....To be on a safer side,you can prepare for both before the interview date,my two cents...........Good luck
Re: NDDC POST-GRADUATE FOREIGN SCHOLARSHIP 2015 by scrupulousblog: 10:49pm On May 31, 2016
infoscope:
Congrats to all those who were shortlisted.

See some sample questions for the NDDC CBT scholarship exam here

http://jobs.nigeriannewsportal.com/2015/01/download-nddc-foreign-post-graduate-scholarship-test-past-questions-and-answers/

Can someone send the past questions to my email engrbright69@gmail.com

THANK YOU
Re: NDDC POST-GRADUATE FOREIGN SCHOLARSHIP 2015 by g8662: 12:05pm On Jun 02, 2016
Tell me! What do you have?

Never mind, cos it doesn’t matter.

What matters is that you didn’t get an F.

As long as you have a secondary high school certificate that is valid and accredited in your country or internationally, you can use it to apply for admission and scholarship to study at top-ranking universities in Europe.

I said as long as you didn’t get an F, because there are merit-based and location-based scholarships available for bachelor, masters and PhD students. The higher your grades, the better your chances of winning a merit-based scholarship; the location-based scholarship is independent of your academic grades; it is based on your country. See the list here -- http://cyprusuni.com/full-scholarship-to-study-abroad-in-cyprus-category-for-100-scholarship/

Admission and Scholarship applications are free.

*IGCSE, IB, SAT, A-LEVEL, NECO, WASSEC, GCE, ND, HND, SSCE, BT, B.ENG, and any other.
* SCHOLARSHIP OPPORTUNITIES AVAILABLE
* SCHOOL FEES IS PAID PER SEMESTER
* ACCESS / OPPORTUNITY TO VISIT OTHER EUROPEAN COUNTRIES
* EXCHANGE PROGRAMME AVAILABLE

See the list of degree course programs, admission requirements, application processes, scholarship, tuition fees, accommodations, living expenses, visa, flight, airport pickup and many more.... http://cyprusuni.com/top-ranking-universities-in-north-cyprus/

.............................................................................................................................................
.............................................................................................................................................

Announcement from the CyprusUni.com, the sponsors of this post

If you have any questions and enquiries please ask them here... http://cyprusuni.com/contact-us/

Are you looking to:

Study in top-ranking universities in Europe?
Win overseas scholarship to study abroad in Europe?
Prestigious, affordable universities in Europe?
Quality undergraduate, graduate and postgraduate programs?
Study in multi-cultural environment?
Admission to affordable bachelor/undergraduate, master or Phd abroad?
IELTS/TOEFL/PTE/JAMB – No SAT/GRE/GMAT, Not Required
IGCSE, IB, SAT, A-LEVEL, NECO, WASSEC, GCE, ND, HND, SSCE, BT, B.ENG, and any other - Accepted.
and many more.

Then apply to study at top ranking european universities with scholarship ... http://cyprusuni.com/how-to-apply-for-admission-scholarships-for-international-students-and-cyprusuni-affiliate-program/

Eastern Mediterranean University (EMU), Cyprus International University (CIU), Near East University (NEU)
Re: NDDC POST-GRADUATE FOREIGN SCHOLARSHIP 2015 by toprealman: 1:37pm On Jun 13, 2016
Dude04:
Hey guys I got admission into a school in Finland whc is tuition free. I just wanna know d month nddc gives award letters coz i need to plan my visa application on time. Thanks for d anticipated reply
which school is that?
Re: NDDC POST-GRADUATE FOREIGN SCHOLARSHIP 2015 by toprealman: 2:33pm On Jun 13, 2016
zenithforce:

@toprealman, na wa for u ooo tongue
guyman, shebi u do nddc interview last year?
Re: NDDC POST-GRADUATE FOREIGN SCHOLARSHIP 2015 by osokomole(m): 8:29am On Jun 14, 2016
[quote author=vizy6 post=46143954][/quote] pls can u tell me hw the interview went because I v been invited for an interview this year....tnx
Re: NDDC POST-GRADUATE FOREIGN SCHOLARSHIP 2015 by Nairaboy2015: 7:29am On Jun 15, 2016
Hello guys, Does anyone have the email address of the nddc boss?. I need to email her directly. Its so sad the we are almost graduating and have not been paid up keep.
Re: NDDC POST-GRADUATE FOREIGN SCHOLARSHIP 2015 by truebenny: 8:25am On Jun 16, 2016
http://www.nddc.gov.ng/banners/firstquaterreport2016a.pdf

As part of the "Highlights" of the acting MD for the end of the quater , she claimed to have made "payments of outstanding tuition and Maintenance fees for 2015 post graduate scholars"...
This claim is false and misleading as we are yet to be paid.
Why is it so easy for us to claim something we have not done? ??
If she had said "We have made arrangements to conclude the payment of all outstanding monies to 2015 post graduate scholars" she would have gained more respect in my eyes!!!
I bow my head in shame !!!!

#COPIED
Re: NDDC POST-GRADUATE FOREIGN SCHOLARSHIP 2015 by osexce: 1:04pm On Jun 22, 2016
Hello guys, please i need some clarifications on something. I applied for nddc scholarship with an admission letter from a canadian school, i wrote the test and was invited few days ago for the oral interview. Now am thinking of alot of possibilities, somebody said chances of getting the schoalrship is higher for UK schools, i have admission from two UK schools but i dont want to study in the UK but in canada. If i take the UK admission letter to the interview venue for screening, what are my possibilities as par getting the scholarship, also will i be able to use the scholarship for a UK and abadon the uk school i went with to the oral interview. Please any advise will be appreciated.
Thanks
Re: NDDC POST-GRADUATE FOREIGN SCHOLARSHIP 2015 by Nobody: 5:52pm On Jun 23, 2016
osexce:
Hello guys, please i need some clarifications on something. I applied for nddc scholarship with an admission letter from a canadian school, i wrote the test and was invited few days ago for the oral interview. Now am thinking of alot of possibilities, somebody said chances of getting the schoalrship is higher for UK schools, i have admission from two UK schools but i dont want to study in the UK but in canada. If i take the UK admission letter to the interview venue for screening, what are my possibilities as par getting the scholarship, also will i be able to use the scholarship for a UK and abadon the uk school i went with to the oral interview. Please any advise will be appreciated.
Thanks

For the interview, use the same school that you used to apply for nddc scholarship. If its a canadian school you applied with, use the admission letter for the interview; it doesn't affect your chances AT ALL. When you win the scholarship, you can change the university. Hope you are from a rich family; if not, go to Coventry. I have not been paid my living expenses up till now.
Re: NDDC POST-GRADUATE FOREIGN SCHOLARSHIP 2015 by hotboss: 12:57pm On Jun 24, 2016
Realman87:

For the interview, use the same school that you used to apply for nddc scholarship. If its a canadian school you applied with, use the admission letter for the interview; it doesn't affect your chances AT ALL. When you win the scholarship, you can change the university. Hope you are from a rich family; if not, go to Coventry. I have not been paid my living expenses up till now.

please i applied with manchester and i went for the interview with coventry with the mindset of having more chance with low tuition admission... pls hope using two different letters will not affect my chances..thanks.. and pls hiw much is the upkeep money....
Re: NDDC POST-GRADUATE FOREIGN SCHOLARSHIP 2015 by diggy4real: 9:58pm On Jul 09, 2016
Dynssy:
Hi guys, please is there anyone who applied to change his school or course or both? please how did you go about it? what were you required to present? and how long did it take for you get another offer letter. Thanks.

Hello.....I have sent u a pm....was your offer granted?
Re: NDDC POST-GRADUATE FOREIGN SCHOLARSHIP 2015 by diggy4real: 9:58pm On Jul 09, 2016
Dynssy:
Hi guys, please is there anyone who applied to change his school or course or both? please how did you go about it? what were you required to present? and how long did it take for you get another offer letter. Thanks.

Hello.....I have sent u a pm....was your request granted?
Re: NDDC POST-GRADUATE FOREIGN SCHOLARSHIP 2015 by networkrecharg: 6:18pm On Jul 11, 2016
[size=20pt]Please add me to the Existing Whatsapp Group 08032724753 for this 2015 Scholarship.. I know is belated[/size]
Re: NDDC POST-GRADUATE FOREIGN SCHOLARSHIP 2015 by networkrecharg: 8:01pm On Jul 11, 2016
[size=20pt]Please add me to the Existing Whatsapp Group 08032724753 for this 2015 Scholarship.. I know is belated[/size]

scrupulousblog:

Can someone send the past questions to my email engrbright69@gmail.com

THANK YOU
Re: NDDC POST-GRADUATE FOREIGN SCHOLARSHIP 2015 by networkrecharg: 8:02pm On Jul 11, 2016

itunu8:

Hello
Please i want to find out about some of the required documents for scholarship.
The local gov identification letter- Does it have to be from ur state of origin or your lga of residence. And if it is from ur state of origin, can one use the certificate of origin in place of the letter of identification because it will be the same lga.
Re: NDDC POST-GRADUATE FOREIGN SCHOLARSHIP 2015 by ladybug2: 1:23pm On Aug 01, 2016
Hello, this is for 2015 nddc scholars still expecting their allowances. I do sympathize with those that have not been paid upkeep / allowances. Try to email Mrs Sotonye Ordor - sotonye.ordor@nddc.gov.ng.
I'm not sure of her job title but a fellow scholar passed on her details to me as the one to contact for scholarship and payment enquiries. I have to warn though, she may not respond to your emails immediately but simply persist and she will eventually get back to you as she did in my case. I can't post her number here as she was not particularly happy when I called her (got her number from a fellow scholar too) and she severely berated me for that so I'm being very cautious (it wasn't a pleasant phone call quite honestly).

Once again, I truly empathize with our fellow scholars yet to receive allowance. Also check with your school finance department jus to double check if by any chance all the scholarship payment was (or not) made to your school's account.

I wasn't paid until 6 months after and I am trying not to criticize (NDDC) - don't want to sound ungrateful; But compared to other scholarships (E.g. PTDF), NDDC tends to fall short in terms of obligations unfortunately as our expected stipend tends to come really late or from what I hear, too late to make any difference.
Re: NDDC POST-GRADUATE FOREIGN SCHOLARSHIP 2015 by ladybug2: 1:24pm On Aug 01, 2016
Hello, this is for 2015 nddc scholars still expecting their allowances. I do sympathize with those that have not been paid upkeep / allowances. Try to email Mrs Sotonye Ordor - sotonye.ordor@nddc.gov.ng.
I'm not sure of her job title but a fellow scholar passed on her details to me as the one to contact for scholarship and payment enquiries. I have to warn though, she may not respond to your emails immediately but simply persist and she will eventually get back to you as she did in my case. I can't post her number here as she was not particularly happy when I called her (got her number from a fellow scholar too) and she severely berated me for that so I'm being very cautious (it wasn't a pleasant phone call quite honestly).

Once again, I truly empathize with our fellow scholars yet to receive allowance. Also check with your school finance department jus to double check if by any chance all the scholarship payment was (or not) made to your school's account.

I wasn't paid until 6 months after and I am trying not to criticize (NDDC) - don't want to sound ungrateful; But compared to other scholarships (E.g. PTDF), NDDC tends to fall short in terms of obligations unfortunately as our expected stipend tends to come really late or from what I hear, too late to make any difference.

Nairaboy2015:
Hello guys, Does anyone have the email address of the nddc boss?. I need to email her directly. Its so sad the we are almost graduating and have not been paid up keep.
Re: NDDC POST-GRADUATE FOREIGN SCHOLARSHIP 2015 by truebenny: 3:51pm On Aug 16, 2016
Dear CBN,
I write to inform you of my untold hardship in foreign land due to the inability of NDDC to pay our #NDDCScholars2015 allowances for 8 to 12 months now.
I personally resumed study in January 2016, while some other scholars resumed September 2015, but until now the commission has been unable to pay our upkeep allowances. This is majorly due to your (CBN) unstable and undue bureaucracy in making foreign payments, according to the commission mail.
Recently, precisely two weeks ago, the commission was able to complete the so-called complex and new process, and the payments are now domiciled with you (CBN). Why you have not made these payments is still a surprise.
How long will it take you to pay this money is still a mystery only known to you and your cabal or 'oga at the top'.
It may interest you to know how tough life has been to me (NDDCScholars2015) in foreign land. Maybe my situation will buttress the whole thing.
1. I was lucky initially to be given an accommodation on debt by my school for 23 weeks at £2232.73, hoping that I would pay within three weeks of my arrival in January 2016. In April, the school accommodation team issued me a threat of legal actions if I failed to pay up my debt within two weeks. It took the intervention of my course leader to prevent it.
2. The said accommodation contract expired July 3, 2016, without payment still and no where to pack to as no money to pay for a new accommodation. It took the quick intervention of my former course mate to pay £500 to the school before they agreed to extend my stay by two weeks, which expired on July 17, 2016. Where did I go from there?
3. It took the same mate to gift me #50,000 which yielded £100 due to your outrageous FOREX.
With this, I was able to plead with an agent to rent an apartment for two weeks from July 17, 2016, with the promise to pay the balance of £160 for administrative fee and deposit within a week. Just like many other unfulfilled promises I have made to others, this was not an exception.
4. It is exactly four weeks today Saturday, yet no solution at sight. On Thursday, I received a threat of legal actions if I refused to pay up an accumulated amount of £280 within 5 days. I still cannot see light at the end of the tunnel.
5. How I feed? Yes! I have been on one square meal since May 1, 2016 till date, borrowing money from my foreign and local course mates to survive. I now survive by sympathy from course mates. As I am typing this message, there is only £26 in my hand, nothing elsewhere.
6. All these while, NDDC has been promising that we would get our payment within two weeks since mid April till later May when it changed to soon. How soon it would be, is yet to be seen till now. All messages to NDDC MD were met with absolute silence.
7. In April, I got information that the #500,000 promised us for logistics was paid but I was not paid. When I asked, I was told that those paid submitted their local account details since last year, supposedly those that started September session, while mine is being processed to be paid soon. Yet nothing has come in.
8. As I was not from a wealthy family or political class family, to ensure that I utilized this opportunity to upgrade my academic potential for a better impact and future, I borrowed #1 million in two installments at 20% interest rate from a local money lender since banks refused me a student loan because of CBN policy. Since January till date, the said money has yielded 140% interest and is still counting. Out of this, I spent #500,000 for my Visa, medical insurance, TB test and flight ticket. The balance was able to sustain me till May, with my little savings of about #500,000 including friends cash gifts.
9. To add salt to injury, how could NDDC have paid our tuition fees since April without provision to pay our upkeep allowances together?

If CBN do not see reasons to expedite this payment domiciled with it after getting this message, I will have no option than to sue CBN and NDDC to the court of public opinion for judgement.

I am ready to provide every proof to buttress this message and claim at the appropriate time as I have nothing to protect again. I have been turned to a beggar in foreign land. I have lost focus of my study and developmental programs and targets, as such, the scheme is now almost worthless. I pray not to be deported, because I see another deadly NDA loading in me if the only valuable thing (my study) to me is dubiously denied me through these agencies. I have lost my job with which I catered for my siblings and single mum. I hope to finish my study (MSc) successfully, because anything on the contrary would be disastrous to me, Nigeria and the world in general as I am aware of the global village called the world. Not a threat but a real concern.
This is not a fabricated story as Nigerians are fond of believing lies than the truth (APC is a perfect example). This is my life story from the time I became NDDCSCHOLARS2015.
I do not expect your sympathy but your actions.

Thank you for acting swiftly to save my situation in particular.

#COPIED

2 Likes

Re: NDDC POST-GRADUATE FOREIGN SCHOLARSHIP 2015 by baresi22: 9:28pm On Aug 18, 2016
Hi everyone,kindly find the link of our protest today in the Nigerian embassy in UK...kindly share for the right thing to be done by NDDC management.It was meant to be a scholarship and not 'suffership'......Thank you

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=10210288355940798&id=1098108473

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IQkVMh5WA7c

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vYFXW6drB8U

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: NDDC POST-GRADUATE FOREIGN SCHOLARSHIP 2015 by Nobody: 11:41am On Dec 02, 2016
Good morning scholars. For those whose institutions in UK were visited recently by the NDDC, did they give any clues as to when next payments start?
Re: NDDC POST-GRADUATE FOREIGN SCHOLARSHIP 2015 by Hiccups: 11:47am On Dec 15, 2016
richmotif:
Good morning scholars. For those whose institutions in UK were visited recently by the NDDC, did they give any clues as to when next payments start?

I need this info too, I learnt they visited Coventry only
Re: NDDC POST-GRADUATE FOREIGN SCHOLARSHIP 2015 by Nobody: 6:32am On Dec 22, 2016
Hiccups:

I need this info too, I learnt they visited Coventry only
if you are a scholar, join the whatsapp group. Note that you'll be verified before addition.

There was an email sent with urgency for update of school account details on the portal. Most ppl will miss that mail cos it usually goes to spam.
Re: NDDC POST-GRADUATE FOREIGN SCHOLARSHIP 2015 by Hiccups: 6:05pm On Dec 22, 2016
geobukky:
if you are a scholar, join the whatsapp group. Note that you'll be verified before addition.

There was an email sent with urgency for update of school account details on the portal. Most ppl will miss that mail cos it usually goes to spam.

If its the mail sent about 5 months ago, I got it. However, whatsapp group is not as potent as Nairaland, since others sources keeps an eye on threads here and report in media accordingly, thereby expediting actions, Whatsapp group is doing more harm than good, as scholars grievances can't be escalated by media, whatsapp group can never benefit scholars more than here.
Re: NDDC POST-GRADUATE FOREIGN SCHOLARSHIP 2015 by Hiccups: 6:17pm On Dec 22, 2016
Dear NDDC Scholars,

Please do not lock in yourselves to whatsapp group, you need the media to know what is going on at NDDC. Nairaland is so helpful, whatsapp group will only let you relate with scholars like you, who can do nothing other than complain. You need the media to keep NDDC on their toes. I suspect some forces within NDDC intends to take all scholars off Nairaland, to effectively keep them off the eyes of media. You can be in whatsapp group if you like, but always visit here to air any grievances. SHINE YOUR EYES
Re: NDDC POST-GRADUATE FOREIGN SCHOLARSHIP 2015 by kola123: 9:44pm On Dec 25, 2016
#MyCampusMate has been Unveiled Officially.#

Join
https://mycampusmate.com/registration.php

community to enjoy more within and outside Campus. MCM get you In vogue in Campus.it helps you to meet different students in various institutions most especially within local and foreign state.

Please rebroadcast to all your friends and other groups in your campus.
Re: NDDC POST-GRADUATE FOREIGN SCHOLARSHIP 2015 by Mayflowa(m): 5:00am On Jan 19, 2017
Hiccups:
Dear NDDC Scholars,

Please do not lock in yourselves to whatsapp group, you need the media to know what is going on at NDDC. Nairaland is so helpful, whatsapp group will only let you relate with scholars like you, who can do nothing other than complain. You need the media to keep NDDC on their toes. I suspect some forces within NDDC intends to take all scholars off Nairaland, to effectively keep them off the eyes of media. You can be in whatsapp group if you like, but always visit here to air any grievances. SHINE YOUR EYES

Were you able to verified if NDDC has paid 2016/2017 tuition fees and upkeep? They haven't paid anything of Mine.
Re: NDDC POST-GRADUATE FOREIGN SCHOLARSHIP 2015 by Hiccups: 3:10pm On Jan 19, 2017
Mayflowa:

Were you able to verified if NDDC has paid 2016/2017 tuition fees and upkeep? They haven't paid anything of Mine.

I don't know if they've paid but I doubt. I contacted them few weeks before Xmas. I was informed Mrs. Sotonye is no longer in Charge of payment, that Seledi Thompson was on sit and they're processing our payment. I don't understand why other scholars choose to allow some paid agent take them off Nairaland.
Re: NDDC POST-GRADUATE FOREIGN SCHOLARSHIP 2015 by DrFreedom: 10:20am On Jan 26, 2017
Mayflowa:

Some of us NDDC scholars 2015 batch who deferred to 2016 are yet to be paid. Then u wonder, the monies for 2015 batch has been released why are they witholding from paying scholars. There is a woman (Mrs Wakamma) who replaced mrs sotonye. I thought she will do better but I am dissappointed at how every body in the nddc education department turn up wicked!!
Re: NDDC POST-GRADUATE FOREIGN SCHOLARSHIP 2015 by DrFreedom: 10:22am On Jan 26, 2017
Hiccups:

I don't know if they've paid but I doubt. I contacted them few weeks before Xmas. I was informed Mrs. Sotonye is no longer in Charge of payment, that Seledi Thompson was on sit and they're processing our payment. I don't understand why other scholars choose to allow some paid agent take them off Nairaland.

We are all awaiting payment. Keep spreading the bews of non'payment on all social media platforms. That is the only way they are made to pay. If we keep quiet, they enrich their pockets with accumulated interest on our money
Re: NDDC POST-GRADUATE FOREIGN SCHOLARSHIP 2015 by DrFreedom: 10:25am On Jan 26, 2017
Hiccups:
Dear NDDC Scholars,

This is so true. Nairaland is a public forum where anyone can access. They should do the right thing by paying scholars and not advising them to hide under a wassap group. Nddc pay your scholars. Some nddc 2015 scholars who deferred to 2016 are still being owed!
Re: NDDC POST-GRADUATE FOREIGN SCHOLARSHIP 2015 by freeman105: 10:39am On Jan 26, 2017
Call :08139315254 for private lesson.both regular students and students with all forms of learning disability.only people in Abuja

(1) (2) (3) ... (80) (81) (82) (83) (84) (85) (86) (Reply)

Unilag pg 2014 Discussion / 2014/2015 Utme And Admission Process / 2015/2016 Direct Entry Admission Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile-ife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 104
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.