Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,973 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:04 AM

NDDC POST-GRADUATE FOREIGN SCHOLARSHIP 2015 - Education (84) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / NDDC POST-GRADUATE FOREIGN SCHOLARSHIP 2015 (247142 Views)

NDDC Foreign Scholarship For Students From Niger-Delta 2017 / NDDC 2016 Postgraduate Foreign Scholarship Application Commences / Apply For Total E&P Undergraduate Scholarship 2015 For Nigerian Students (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (81) (82) (83) (84) (85) (86) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NDDC POST-GRADUATE FOREIGN SCHOLARSHIP 2015 by Hiccups: 4:26pm On Jan 26, 2017
DrFreedom:

This is so true. Nairaland is a public forum where anyone can access. They should do the right thing by paying scholars and not advising them to hide under a wassap group. Nddc pay your scholars. Some nddc 2015 scholars who deferred to 2016 are still being owed!

Please help raise this alarm, NDDC 2015 scholars must be paid, it is not nice. Scholars can't make good grades under this circumstance.

1 Like

Re: NDDC POST-GRADUATE FOREIGN SCHOLARSHIP 2015 by Hiccups: 8:15am On Jan 27, 2017
Dear NDDC Scholars,

We've almost put everything in place for protest at the embassy, two UK media are ready to cover this epic event, some British students body have indicated interest to back us up. We're waiting for February ending and demand more 2015 scholars to indicate interest. This will be the biggest ever protest in the UK by an International student group. Your money was approved over a year ago, Some persons can't make you suffer because of greed. #StandUpNow

1 Like

Re: NDDC POST-GRADUATE FOREIGN SCHOLARSHIP 2015 by DrFreedom: 12:05pm On Jan 27, 2017
Hiccups:
Dear NDDC Scholars,

We've almost put everything in place for protest at the embassy, two UK media are ready to cover this epic event, some British students body have indicated interest to back us up. We're waiting for February ending and demand more 2015 scholars to indicate interest. This will be the biggest ever protest in the UK by an International student group. Your money was approved over a year ago, Some persons can't make you suffer because of greed. #StandUpNow

Good initiative. Many thumbs Up!!!!! The new education director Mr Fred Eke Spiff should please be reached to expedite effort towards releasing our funds. Please u can go to the twitter handle of the MD- @nsimaekere. Lets keep tweeting & keep spreading the news until justice is done. Exchange rate is at 605 to a pound. How does one survive rent, upkeep etc. Its biting hard
Re: NDDC POST-GRADUATE FOREIGN SCHOLARSHIP 2015 by DrFreedom: 12:11pm On Jan 27, 2017
DrFreedom:

Good initiative. Many thumbs Up!!!!! The new education director Mr Fred Eke Spiff should please be reached to expedite effort towards releasing our funds. Please u can go to the twitter handle of the MD- @nsimaekere. Lets keep tweeting & keep spreading the news until justice is done. Exchange rate is at 605 to a pound. How does one survive rent, upkeep etc. Its biting hard

Sorry the correct twitter handle is:@NsimaUEkere. He is working towards a new nddc and I think scholars also need to be captured in his vision of ensuring transparency in the system.
Re: NDDC POST-GRADUATE FOREIGN SCHOLARSHIP 2015 by Hiccups: 12:40pm On Jan 27, 2017
DrFreedom:

Sorry the correct twitter handle is:@NsimaUEkere. He is working towards a new nddc and I think scholars also need to be captured in his vision of ensuring transparency in the system.

Thanks for sharing his twitter handle, I have put calls across to him twice, but no response. NDDC not trying jare

1 Like

Re: NDDC POST-GRADUATE FOREIGN SCHOLARSHIP 2015 by DrFreedom: 8:50pm On Jan 27, 2017
Hiccups:

Thanks for sharing his twitter handle, I have put calls across to him twice, but no response. NDDC not trying jare

And his facebook page is : Nsima U Ekere.
We understand its a new government, but he can do better by ensuring that Scholars get paid early enough so that they can concentrate. All hands must be on deck. The bills are so much here, one isnt coping at all.
Re: NDDC POST-GRADUATE FOREIGN SCHOLARSHIP 2015 by Hiccups: 10:26pm On Jan 27, 2017
DrFreedom:

And his facebook page is : Nsima U Ekere.
We understand its a new government, but he can do better by ensuring that Scholars get paid early enough so that they can concentrate. All hands must be on deck. The bills are so much here, one isnt coping at all.

I'm telling you its not funny. Thanks
Re: NDDC POST-GRADUATE FOREIGN SCHOLARSHIP 2015 by DrFreedom: 10:11pm On Feb 07, 2017
We have to begin to act as quickly as we can. More awareness should be raised. This people aint got us in their plans at all. I wish all scholars will speak in one voice and come out to stage a protest action. We must be paid. Its our right!!!
Re: NDDC POST-GRADUATE FOREIGN SCHOLARSHIP 2015 by Hiccups: 3:21am On Feb 10, 2017
DrFreedom:
We have to begin to act as quickly as we can. More awareness should be raised. This people aint got us in their plans at all. I wish all scholars will speak in one voice and come out to stage a protest action. We must be paid. Its our right!!!

Scholars have been silenced with whatsapp group. If we don't rise up, I doubt anything will happen. One scholar trying to stop our protest called the MD in my presence last Monday, MD said he just directed the Director to commence payment. I don't believe this people anymore though, since they've claimed since last year to be processing payment.
Re: NDDC POST-GRADUATE FOREIGN SCHOLARSHIP 2015 by DrFreedom: 11:04am On Feb 11, 2017
[quote author=Hiccups post=53575105]

Scholars have been silenced with whatsapp group. If we don't rise up, I doubt anything will happen. One scholar trying to stop our protest called the MD in my presence last Monday, MD said he just directed the Director to commence payment. I don't believe this people anymore though, since they've claimed since last year to be processing payment.[/quote

They cannot scuttle the protest plan. Unless we receive our monies before then. They should pay us. Never mind the wassap group, some elements in the group will still join the protest. All we seek is to be paid #pay 2015 NDDC Scholars# the new MD shouldnt allow this to add a dent to his image. These little things have a way of tainting images. He should rise up really fast.

1 Like

Re: NDDC POST-GRADUATE FOREIGN SCHOLARSHIP 2015 by Nobody: 6:25pm On Feb 26, 2017
So the CBN has released foreign exchange for school fees, medicals and the rest. Scholars therefore be expectant, your sorrows are almost over. Last year's payment was in the last week of March.
Re: NDDC POST-GRADUATE FOREIGN SCHOLARSHIP 2015 by Desander: 8:31am On Mar 03, 2017
nawa o...so they havent paid 2015 scholars finish...den the 2016 scholars must be on a very long thing!
Re: NDDC POST-GRADUATE FOREIGN SCHOLARSHIP 2015 by Nobody: 7:25pm On Mar 03, 2017
Desander:
nawa o...so they havent paid 2015 scholars finish...den the 2016 scholars must be on a very long thing!
Every 2015 scholarship awardee has been paid except those who deferred their start dates,ie those that commenced in Sept 2016,however their tuition fees have been paid as well.
Re: NDDC POST-GRADUATE FOREIGN SCHOLARSHIP 2015 by Hiccups: 4:27am On Mar 06, 2017
Due to:

1. Some 2016 scholars request
2. Academic activities

The planned protest has been postponed. However, we are expecting 2016 scholars to decide when suitable to go ahead with our protest, within the next few days.

The protest will hold, we are trying to carry all along

1 Like

Re: NDDC POST-GRADUATE FOREIGN SCHOLARSHIP 2015 by DrFreedom: 3:45pm On Mar 06, 2017
Hello hiccup., can u do me an email. I want to chat wit u
Hiccups:
Due to:

1. Some 2016 scholars request
2. Academic activities

The planned protest has been postponed. However, we are expecting 2016 scholars to decide when suitable to go ahead with our protest, within the next few days.

The protest will hold, we are trying to carry all along
Re: NDDC POST-GRADUATE FOREIGN SCHOLARSHIP 2015 by DrFreedom: 3:47pm On Mar 06, 2017
richmotif:
So the CBN has released foreign exchange for school fees, medicals and the rest. Scholars therefore be expectant, your sorrows are almost over. Last year's payment was in the last week of March.

The fact that a scholar deferred, that is the reason why the monies alotted to them should be provided promptly. Because some deferred on grounds that the scholarship award in 2015 came really late and their schools couldnt extend the time of resumption.
It is hurtful that their monies would be witheld even after they have resumed in their various schools., if they have paid their set, then they should also get paid immediately, if the system were transparent. Too sad.

2 Likes

Re: NDDC POST-GRADUATE FOREIGN SCHOLARSHIP 2015 by Hiccups: 4:18pm On Mar 06, 2017
DrFreedom:
Hello hiccup., can u do me an email. I want to chat wit u

You can reach me on nddcscholars2015@gmail.com
Re: NDDC POST-GRADUATE FOREIGN SCHOLARSHIP 2015 by DrFreedom: 4:20pm On Mar 08, 2017
Thanks. Ive sent you an email.
Hiccups:

You can reach me on nddcscholars2015@gmail.com
Re: NDDC POST-GRADUATE FOREIGN SCHOLARSHIP 2015 by Hiccups: 5:42pm On Mar 08, 2017
DrFreedom:
Thanks. Ive sent you an email.

OK, I'll reply once I'm done with class, MD said payments should be resolved next week

1 Like

Re: NDDC POST-GRADUATE FOREIGN SCHOLARSHIP 2015 by DrFreedom: 4:40pm On Mar 09, 2017
Hiccups:

OK, I'll reply once I'm done with class, MD said payments should be resolved next week
Thats good news....im counting the days already!!!
Re: NDDC POST-GRADUATE FOREIGN SCHOLARSHIP 2015 by DrFreedom: 5:39pm On Mar 11, 2017
Hello Hiccups....i hope this week., God will see us through. Dont know what stage of the process that they are in at the moment...wish I can get update oooooo.....

DrFreedom:

Thats good news....im counting the days already!!!
Re: NDDC POST-GRADUATE FOREIGN SCHOLARSHIP 2015 by Hiccups: 8:05pm On Mar 11, 2017
DrFreedom:
Hello Hiccups....i hope this week., God will see us through. Dont know what stage of the process that they are in at the moment...wish I can get update oooooo.....

These men are not reliable. Let's see what happens by midweek
Re: NDDC POST-GRADUATE FOREIGN SCHOLARSHIP 2015 by Nobody: 2:38pm On Mar 14, 2017
Re: NDDC POST-GRADUATE FOREIGN SCHOLARSHIP 2015 by Hiccups: 3:47pm On Mar 14, 2017
The MD press release is inconsequential. We need our money
Re: NDDC POST-GRADUATE FOREIGN SCHOLARSHIP 2015 by DrFreedom: 6:41pm On Mar 20, 2017
Pls whats the press release about?
Re: NDDC POST-GRADUATE FOREIGN SCHOLARSHIP 2015 by DrFreedom: 8:00pm On Mar 20, 2017
Hi hiccups, I just went to the twitter handle..saw ur posts few hrs ago. Has any payment been made. I havent got anything ooo. Im a 2015 scholar...u asked that we confirm payment? I dont understand. Have they started paying?
They will try to hack ur twitter handle. They did so when I tried reaching the MD last month., they brought down my handle. God bless u dear for being on top of this fight!
Pls reply asap.

Hiccups:
The MD press release is inconsequential. We need our money
Re: NDDC POST-GRADUATE FOREIGN SCHOLARSHIP 2015 by Hiccups: 11:02pm On Mar 20, 2017
DrFreedom:
Hi hiccups, I just went to the twitter handle..saw ur posts few hrs ago. Has any payment been made. I havent got anything ooo. Im a 2015 scholar...u asked that we confirm payment? I dont understand. Have they started paying?
They will try to hack ur twitter handle. They did so when I tried reaching the MD last month., they brought down my handle. God bless u dear for being on top of this fight!
Pls reply asap.

An insider is trying to misinform me. I don't think they've paid, we are following them up.
Re: NDDC POST-GRADUATE FOREIGN SCHOLARSHIP 2015 by DrFreedom: 12:41pm On Mar 21, 2017
Thats serious!!! Lets keep the twitter thread to the MD Busy. I believe he should be a man of integrity.,he boldly mentioned he had given directive for them to pay. Dont know why the delay!!
Hiccups:

An insider is trying to misinform me. I don't think they've paid, we are following them up.

Re: NDDC POST-GRADUATE FOREIGN SCHOLARSHIP 2015 by DrFreedom: 4:00pm On Mar 22, 2017
Hello hiccup, I sent an email.pls respond!

DrFreedom:
Thats serious!!! Lets keep the twitter thread to the MD Busy. I believe he should be a man of integrity.,he boldly mentioned he had given directive for them to pay. Dont know why the delay!!
Re: NDDC POST-GRADUATE FOREIGN SCHOLARSHIP 2015 by Utilitarian: 11:01am On Apr 05, 2017
Has anyone been paid?
Re: NDDC POST-GRADUATE FOREIGN SCHOLARSHIP 2015 by DrFreedom: 11:18am On Apr 05, 2017
Utilitarian:
Has anyone been paid?

I havent been paid ooooo...please lets get ready for our protest at the Nigerian embassy....tomorrow is a month, the MD indicated they were going to resolve the issue of payment within a week. Uptil now, no feedback or response. It is really sad!!
Re: NDDC POST-GRADUATE FOREIGN SCHOLARSHIP 2015 by Utilitarian: 12:56pm On Apr 05, 2017
What's the plan for the protest? When is it scheduled to hold?

(1) (2) (3) ... (81) (82) (83) (84) (85) (86) (Reply)

Unilag pg 2014 Discussion / 2014/2015 Utme And Admission Process / 2015/2016 Direct Entry Admission Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile-ife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.