Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,255 members, 7,815,391 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:39 AM

NDDC POST-GRADUATE FOREIGN SCHOLARSHIP 2015 - Education (85) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / NDDC POST-GRADUATE FOREIGN SCHOLARSHIP 2015 (247160 Views)

NDDC Foreign Scholarship For Students From Niger-Delta 2017 / NDDC 2016 Postgraduate Foreign Scholarship Application Commences / Apply For Total E&P Undergraduate Scholarship 2015 For Nigerian Students (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (82) (83) (84) (85) (86) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NDDC POST-GRADUATE FOREIGN SCHOLARSHIP 2015 by Nobody: 1:04pm On Apr 06, 2017
icebot:
i just received a text message inviting me for an oral interview at Hotel Presidential on the 21st of May. I scored 42 in the aptitude test. Going for my PhD..
Hello icebot, please i need to get in touch with you ASAP. I guess you are currently doing your PhD and sat for the nddc scholarship test last year. I tried sending you an email, but not sure I'm doing it right. Could you please contact me at your earliest convenience through email neecona@yahoo.co.uk. Thank you for your kind help.
Re: NDDC POST-GRADUATE FOREIGN SCHOLARSHIP 2015 by DrFreedom: 1:27pm On Apr 06, 2017
Utilitarian:
What's the plan for the protest? When is it scheduled to hold?

NDDC SCHOLARS (2015 &2016) PROTEST OVER NON-PAYMENT OF TUITION & MAINTENANCE IN UNITED KINGDOM

Date: On Thursday 20th April, 2017.
Venue: @ The Nigeria High Commission, London
No 9 Northumberland Avenue,
WC2N 5BX
Time: 11am
Come one., Come All..Spread the Message

1 Like

Re: NDDC POST-GRADUATE FOREIGN SCHOLARSHIP 2015 by Utilitarian: 7:01pm On Apr 06, 2017
Great! That's good enough time for them to pay and avoid a protest. The deceit must stop and our sufferings alleviated.

1 Like

Re: NDDC POST-GRADUATE FOREIGN SCHOLARSHIP 2015 by Nobody: 8:05am On Apr 21, 2017
Rumours are rife that a few scholars were paid, can anyone please confirm?
Re: NDDC POST-GRADUATE FOREIGN SCHOLARSHIP 2015 by Nuel1647: 8:55pm On Apr 22, 2017
NDDC paid me on Friday
Re: NDDC POST-GRADUATE FOREIGN SCHOLARSHIP 2015 by Hiccups: 9:00pm On Apr 22, 2017
Nuel1647:
NDDC paid me on Friday

Are you 2015 or 2016 scholar?
Re: NDDC POST-GRADUATE FOREIGN SCHOLARSHIP 2015 by DrFreedom: 7:57pm On Apr 24, 2017
Thanks dear for letting us know. Ive referred to earlier posts and realised u are a 2014/2015 scholar. Im happy for U. It gives us beam of hope. We shall keep praying! All the best.

Hiccups:

Re: NDDC POST-GRADUATE FOREIGN SCHOLARSHIP 2015 by Nuel1647: 8:09pm On Apr 24, 2017
Hiccups:

2015 that differed to 2016
2014 was for MSc.
Re: NDDC POST-GRADUATE FOREIGN SCHOLARSHIP 2015 by Hiccups: 8:27pm On Apr 24, 2017
Nuel1647:

2015 that differed to 2016
2014 was for MSc.

Thanks for the response

1 Like

Re: NDDC POST-GRADUATE FOREIGN SCHOLARSHIP 2015 by vizy6(f): 7:51am On Apr 26, 2017
Re: NDDC POST-GRADUATE FOREIGN SCHOLARSHIP 2015 by peterayoola7: 1:45pm On May 03, 2017
Please, I wana know the Venue of the CBT for NDDC... Everyone writing in PORT HARCOURT
Re: NDDC POST-GRADUATE FOREIGN SCHOLARSHIP 2015 by Hiccups: 3:56pm On May 03, 2017
peterayoola7:
Please, I wana know the Venue of the CBT for NDDC... Everyone writing in PORT HARCOURT

Its always at Rivers State University of technology the past years. I will advise you to wait till you get an SMS from NDDC days before test, as the venue may change
Re: NDDC POST-GRADUATE FOREIGN SCHOLARSHIP 2015 by Nobody: 2:01pm On May 05, 2017
NDDC SCHOLARSHIP... What a horrible experience! This is simply a summation of what a scholarship should not be. Yet, you have scholars on PTDF scholarship.... from same Nigeria,....with similar source of funding (crude oil receipts) studying and living like kings overseas to the extent that some of them have purchased mortgages in the UK, properties in Nigeria and go on expensive holidays regularly . The gross dishonesty and selfish attitude of politicians of Niger Delta extraction will forever keep the region in darkness and to continue to serve as willing tools and slaves to the North.

1 Like

Re: NDDC POST-GRADUATE FOREIGN SCHOLARSHIP 2015 by Hiccups: 6:59am On May 06, 2017
richmotif:
NDDC SCHOLARSHIP... What a horrible experience! This is simply a summation of what a scholarship should not be. Yet, you have scholars on PTDF scholarship.... from same Nigeria,....with similar source of funding (crude oil receipts) studying and living like kings overseas to the extent that some of them have purchased mortgages in the UK, properties in Nigeria and go on expensive holidays regularly . The gross dishonesty and selfish attitude of politicians of Niger Delta extraction will forever keep the region in darkness and to continue to serve as willing tools and slaves to the North.

Our politicians our very greedy, and we can't move forward with them, sadly PTDF pays even more in cash for scholars
Re: NDDC POST-GRADUATE FOREIGN SCHOLARSHIP 2015 by Nobody: 10:12am On May 12, 2017
The moment the NDDC MD position was given to a career politician with governorship ambition of desperate proportions, I knew that was the end of the scholarship, knowing how anti-intellectual the average Nigerian politician is. If it was bad under the PDP, now it's simply hell. Guys, open your eyes and go sort yourselves out, your monies are systematically been set aside for 2019 primaries and polls.
Re: NDDC POST-GRADUATE FOREIGN SCHOLARSHIP 2015 by Hiccups: 10:45am On May 12, 2017
richmotif:
The moment the NDDC MD position was given to a career politician with governorship ambition of desperate proportions, I knew that was the end of the scholarship, knowing how anti-intellectual the average Nigerian politician is. If it was bad under the PDP, now it's simply hell. Guys, open your eyes and go sort yourselves out, your monies are systematically been set aside for 2019 primaries and polls.

The MD position was never held by politician until Buhari change sets in, this single act of the MD alone will spell doom for him in his plans to become Akwa Ibom governor.

1 Like

Re: NDDC POST-GRADUATE FOREIGN SCHOLARSHIP 2015 by Nobody: 11:13am On May 12, 2017
It is more rewarding for the average politician occupying a top executive position to award contracts than sponsor overseas scholarship. With contracts, there are kickbacks to be earned, and the jobs can be awarded to their front companies. In contrast, when they sponsor foreign scholarship, the foreign universities will offer no kickbacks, and the politicians are afraid of the potential challenge to their authority because quality education as obtainable overseas makes you more confident and less gullible to their cheap lies and empty promises.
Re: NDDC POST-GRADUATE FOREIGN SCHOLARSHIP 2015 by Nobody: 11:41am On May 12, 2017
What credible government agency will demand for invoices since August 2016 and yet to settle them without offering any credible explanation? Initially it was lack of foreign exchange. Now commercial banks are almost begging customers to buy forex. They have no lies to tell anymore hence Mrs Seledi, Messrs Gochua and Fred Eke Spiff of the education unit will not respond to emails, phone calls nor text messages from scholars and the foreign universities . They forget that they are dealing with renowned international universities. They do not give a hoot about the image of the country that they claim to lead. Well, I wonder what image the country has left when it's embassy in the United States was shut down for non payment of staff salaries. Nigerian students in UK and US sponsored by NDDC are now the butt of jokes by their classmates and professors alike because they spend most of their time thinking of unpaid fees, rents and where the next meal will come from rather than on academic activity.
Re: NDDC POST-GRADUATE FOREIGN SCHOLARSHIP 2015 by Hiccups: 11:51am On May 12, 2017
There is no excuse anymore, Buhari & APC is the worst thing to happen to this country, PDP was not good either, but things were not this bad. Why appoint politician into this role. Two names were before Buhari to choose as MD of NDDC, both from same section of Akwa Ibom, the other man was seasoned technocrats in the mold of Ibe Kachikwu, but Amaechi spent money to frustrate the technocrats appointment, just to get his politician associate in as MD, this is one of the outcomes & this Government still wonder why they can't get anything right.

1 Like

Re: NDDC POST-GRADUATE FOREIGN SCHOLARSHIP 2015 by jobbers: 11:59am On May 12, 2017
dubau jobs

1 Like

Re: NDDC POST-GRADUATE FOREIGN SCHOLARSHIP 2015 by Nobody: 4:31pm On May 12, 2017
Amaechi is a smooth political operator who has been in government long enough to know where the money is... With NDDC, NPA and NIMASA firmly in the grip of fanatically loyal party members of the Amaechi-El Rufai political camp, funding for APC in 2019 is guaranteed.
Hiccups:
There is no excuse anymore, Buhari & APC is the worst thing to happen to this country, PDP was not good either, but things were not this bad. Why appoint politician into this role. Two names were before Buhari to choose as MD of NDDC, both from same section of Akwa Ibom, the other man was seasoned technocrats in the mold of Ibe Kachikwu, but Amaechi spent money to frustrate the technocrats appointment, just to get his politician associate in as MD, this is one of the outcomes & this Government still wonder why they can't get anything right.

1 Like

Re: NDDC POST-GRADUATE FOREIGN SCHOLARSHIP 2015 by Hiccups: 5:40pm On May 12, 2017
Former Acting MD and current MD are both answerable to Amaechi, we all know what happened in Rivers State to foreign post graduate schemes under Amaechi. Any similarities with what is ongoing at NDDC? I get so upset with young people who keep defending these politicians

2 Likes

Re: NDDC POST-GRADUATE FOREIGN SCHOLARSHIP 2015 by Nobody: 6:36am On May 13, 2017
Such irresponsible behaviour from government is what breeds militant behaviour and violence. When it starts now they will start thinking of amnesty, deploying the army and going for unnecessary peace talks.

1 Like

Re: NDDC POST-GRADUATE FOREIGN SCHOLARSHIP 2015 by Nobody: 1:37pm On May 13, 2017
Its always at Rivers State University of technology the past years. I will advise you to wait till you get an SMS from NDDC days before test, as the venue may change [/quote]

1 Like

Re: NDDC POST-GRADUATE FOREIGN SCHOLARSHIP 2015 by Hiccups: 8:40pm On May 13, 2017
richmotif:
If we the current scholars are not paid, we promise that this year's CBT will hold over our dead bodies. Enough of this torment, this country belongs equally to us all and the oil money in question is only held in trust by government and its agencies like NDDC whom we voted into office .

Good point you've raised, we can stop CBT, enough is enough

1 Like

Re: NDDC POST-GRADUATE FOREIGN SCHOLARSHIP 2015 by guiddoti: 2:38pm On May 16, 2017
Hiccups:
Has NDDC been paying early before the present government came to power? It has been the same problem every now and then. Stop throwing stones on APC as if the problem didn't originate from PDP. Lets look for solutions, rather than complaining that APC is worst.
Re: NDDC POST-GRADUATE FOREIGN SCHOLARSHIP 2015 by guiddoti: 2:38pm On May 16, 2017
Hiccups:
Has NDDC been paying early before the present government came to power? It has always been the same problem every now and then. Stop throwing stones on APC as if the problem didn't originate from PDP. Lets look for solutions, rather complaining that APC is worst.
Re: NDDC POST-GRADUATE FOREIGN SCHOLARSHIP 2015 by Hiccups: 4:39pm On May 16, 2017
guiddoti:
Has NDDC been paying early before the present government came to power? It has always been the same problem every now and then. Stop throwing stones on APC as if the problem didn't originate from PDP. Lets look for solutions, rather complaining that APC is worst.

Did you read where I stated that
PDP was not good either ? Or you just feel like expressing yourself? Go and check the records NDDC has never owed scholars more than 8 months, the first time it has ever happened was 2015 scholars and now its getting worse. Quit trying to make it look as if its a political party issue, because to the best of my knowledge there's no political party in Nigeria, same faces move around deceiving those who cares.

1 Like

Re: NDDC POST-GRADUATE FOREIGN SCHOLARSHIP 2015 by StrandedbyNDDC: 8:49am On May 19, 2017
Re: NDDC POST-GRADUATE FOREIGN SCHOLARSHIP 2015 by Vecharry(m): 2:53pm On May 26, 2017
djbiskit:

Pls send me the pastquestions: bewithdjosh@gmail.com

Please send past questions, vecharry@yahoo.com
I use God beg u
Re: NDDC POST-GRADUATE FOREIGN SCHOLARSHIP 2015 by walton1(m): 3:16pm On May 26, 2017

(1) (2) (3) ... (82) (83) (84) (85) (86) (Reply)

Unilag pg 2014 Discussion / 2014/2015 Utme And Admission Process / 2015/2016 Direct Entry Admission Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile-ife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.