Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,950 members, 7,866,579 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 08:30 PM

Here Is A 1959 Cambridge School (WAEC) Certificate - Politics (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Here Is A 1959 Cambridge School (WAEC) Certificate (76338 Views)

Buhari's WAEC Certificate Vs Dino Melaye's ABU Certificate Scandal: APC News TV / I Issued Buhari’s WAEC Certificate - Alex Ajayi / WAEC Certificate: Buhari Files Appeal Against Ruling Dismissing His Objection (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Here Is A 1959 Cambridge School (WAEC) Certificate by eedriyz(m): 11:43pm On Jan 22, 2015
ichidodo:
With the current scandal-typifying Buhari as sick,old and most especially ILLITERATE- raging all over the place, we are already having laughs at your own expense and what's more?? the drama isn't over yet as thousands of Nigerians have keyed into this and will want to get to the bottom of this matter thus increasing your fear,apprehension and blood pressure...#Buharishowyourcertifocate

Omo Ale
Re: Here Is A 1959 Cambridge School (WAEC) Certificate by babamadiba(m): 11:46pm On Jan 22, 2015
moderatorr:
You dont put on caps in passports. Its fake. And different from what the military submitted. How could he get A1 in igbo and C in hausa?
so u are still a fool? After d igbo u smoke has finally cleared from ur brain, come back and check d result again and confirm dat GMB wrote ibo in his exams. Ologogoro

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Here Is A 1959 Cambridge School (WAEC) Certificate by logica(m): 11:47pm On Jan 22, 2015
richtubor:

Some people combine results.
So which result did Buhari combine with this one with F9 in Math?
Re: Here Is A 1959 Cambridge School (WAEC) Certificate by arusoncd(m): 11:48pm On Jan 22, 2015
Could APC be the Nigerian version of the Egyptian Muslim Brotherhood Party? Check out this: 1. Party Leader - North: Gen Muhammadu Buhari (Muslim). 2. Party Leader - South: Bola Ahmed Tinubu (Muslim). 3. National Chairman: Abdulkareem Bisi Akande (Muslim). 4. Deputy National Chairman: Aminu Bello Masari (Muslim). 5. National Secretary: Tijjani Musa Tumsah (Muslim). 6. Deputy National Secretary: Nasir El-Rufai (Muslim). 7. National Publicity Secretary: Lai Muhammad (Muslim). 8. National Treasurer: Sadiya Umar Faruq (Muslim) 9. National Financial Secretary: Alhaji Shaibu Musa (Muslim). 10. National Youth Leader: Abubakar Lado (Muslim). 11. National Legal Adviser: Muiz Banie (Muslim). 12. National Deputy Auditor: Bala Jibrin (Muslim). 13. National Women Leader: Sharia Ikeazor (Muslim convert). 14. EX-officio Member: Muniru Muse (Muslim). 15. EX-officio Member: Alhaji Yemi Sanusi (Muslim). Yet, these people want us to believe they are PROGRESSIVES and that APC is a national party. I think APC has a hidden religious agenda..Be guided people!

Share to all Christian you know to vote wisely.
Re: Here Is A 1959 Cambridge School (WAEC) Certificate by ichidodo: 11:48pm On Jan 22, 2015
eedriyz:

Omo Ale
Sorry idris boko haram, are you unhappy?...don't worry when we are done interrogating your Buhari we will leave his Illiterate carcass for you to vote.
Re: Here Is A 1959 Cambridge School (WAEC) Certificate by Hanibal(m): 11:49pm On Jan 22, 2015
moderatorr:
Way way different
Guy... Buhari presented a statement of result not a certificate.
His certificate is missing and you cannot get another one if the original is missing.

that document up there is a statement of result not a certificate.
I doubt if you finished secondary skool sef.

1 Like

Re: Here Is A 1959 Cambridge School (WAEC) Certificate by hinohsend: 11:50pm On Jan 22, 2015
MacMaster01:
why will a 1961 certificate be dated with 20 like this. 20.........., when the year 2000 was like 39 years away that's like some ones certificate being dated with 21..... now

Its not a cert, its a statement of result..can't u read?

1 Like

Re: Here Is A 1959 Cambridge School (WAEC) Certificate by omolami: 11:50pm On Jan 22, 2015
Haba buhari,i did not know that u re so dull and clueless.The forger of this your result are amature.You could have done better at oluwole,Lagos.Here are some fullish mistakes in d forgery attempt
1.The superimposed paper was not well alligned.
2.Languages were not offered on Cambridge wasc until 1970s
3.You did not include wood work and mathematics in d army form 199,even though you score f9 in d two subjects, why?,well that is,fraud nd lies on attestation
4.If this is what you intended doing,you did so too late bec you allowed d matter draged.
5.Cluelessness did not let you know that cap is not required in passport
Youve embarrased yourself,families and friends by this autitude.Fraud,perjury,lies,forgery etc.This stains yr integrity claim.Plse confess and beg nigerians,then withdraw from d race.I perceive d army may at d end strip you of General rank,too bad

1 Like

Re: Here Is A 1959 Cambridge School (WAEC) Certificate by melvin0004(m): 11:50pm On Jan 22, 2015
fyneguy:
Op is an illiterate. A certificate is different from a statement of result.
pot calling kettle black, does statement of result carry passport.where did Hausa language came into result if 1961. Languages were not offered on Cambridge wasc until 1970s.
Re: Here Is A 1959 Cambridge School (WAEC) Certificate by Nobody: 11:51pm On Jan 22, 2015
Wow somehting!
Re: Here Is A 1959 Cambridge School (WAEC) Certificate by ochoi(m): 11:51pm On Jan 22, 2015
I have learnt a lot from the Buhari's certificate monomania. since it happened i started looking for all my certificate. Infact i have safely kept the receipt for my jamb form, post jamb, lecture notes, textbook, photos infact my shining out white vest too. who knows anybody may request for it. If someone who schooled before independence can be asked to present his certificate who am i. if you are lucky enough to still have your secondary school uniform and sandals please keep it. Who knows any clueless person can ask for it.
Re: Here Is A 1959 Cambridge School (WAEC) Certificate by bigtt76(f): 11:51pm On Jan 22, 2015
Bolded should have given you an idea of what GMB was trying to make us understand undecided unfortunately you couldn't read in between the lines grin

moderatorr:

Buhari never mentioned that his cert was lost. That would have been a different story altogether.
1. He said it was with the military.
2. Then he said it was confiscated by IBB after ousting him.
3. Then he said it was with his secondary school principal.

4. Then he said PDP was using it to blackmail him
5. Then vanguard leaked a faked cert

That is the issue, he didn't say it was lost, because then, it would mean he had obtained it, then lost it.
The case here is different.
Re: Here Is A 1959 Cambridge School (WAEC) Certificate by annibro(f): 11:52pm On Jan 22, 2015
babadee1:
The original 1961 certificate was lost. Many people who finished school decades after Buhari have lost their original certificates.
When you lose your original certificate you can apply to your school for a statement of results which will be issued on current letterhead paper according to current guidelines. The photo on the statement of results is recent because it is required by the school for a new statement of result to be issued. This statement of result was issued yesterday January 21, 2015 not in 1961.
I hope this has helped those people still confused by this recent development.

Thank u.
Cc: moderatorr

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Here Is A 1959 Cambridge School (WAEC) Certificate by Rendition(m): 11:53pm On Jan 22, 2015
babadee1:
The original 1961 certificate was lost. Many people who finished school decades after Buhari have lost their original certificates.
When you lose your original certificate you can apply to your school for a statement of results which will be issued on current letterhead paper according to current guidelines. The photo on the statement of results is recent because it is required by the school for a new statement of result to be issued. This statement of result was issued yesterday January 21, 2015 not in 1961.

jesus I was goin tru dis and was laughing at d poster of dis thread like seriously som ppl are still playing detective lmfaoo, then I saw dis post well it as stated all d explanation I was abt too do abt statement of results and d result itself...buh I kinda wish pdp cracked der brains like dis abt d chibok gels,insurgency and d missing billions of naira

1 Like

Re: Here Is A 1959 Cambridge School (WAEC) Certificate by sistrunk: 11:55pm On Jan 22, 2015
[quote author=afolag post=30033349]
av u ever wondered the sukses nigeria could av recorded if we search for the chibok girls the way we are searvhing for GMB certificate?[/quot

dats a valid question bro! may God grant you more wisdom!
Re: Here Is A 1959 Cambridge School (WAEC) Certificate by hinohsend: 11:57pm On Jan 22, 2015
arusoncd:
Could APC be the Nigerian version of the Egyptian Muslim Brotherhood Party? Check out this: 1. Party Leader - North: Gen Muhammadu Buhari (Muslim). 2. Party Leader - South: Bola Ahmed Tinubu (Muslim). 3. National Chairman: Abdulkareem Bisi Akande (Muslim). 4. Deputy National Chairman: Aminu Bello Masari (Muslim). 5. National Secretary: Tijjani Musa Tumsah (Muslim). 6. Deputy National Secretary: Nasir El-Rufai (Muslim). 7. National Publicity Secretary: Lai Muhammad (Muslim). 8. National Treasurer: Sadiya Umar Faruq (Muslim) 9. National Financial Secretary: Alhaji Shaibu Musa (Muslim). 10. National Youth Leader: Abubakar Lado (Muslim). 11. National Legal Adviser: Muiz Banie (Muslim). 12. National Deputy Auditor: Bala Jibrin (Muslim). 13. National Women Leader: Sharia Ikeazor (Muslim convert). 14. EX-officio Member: Muniru Muse (Muslim). 15. EX-officio Member: Alhaji Yemi Sanusi (Muslim). Yet, these people want us to believe they are PROGRESSIVES and that APC is a national party. I think APC has a hidden religious agenda..Be guided people!

Share to all Christian you know to vote wisely.

I stopped reading at no 3..john odigei oyegun is APC's national chairman..national secetary is fiddelis tumza... do ur research well pls

1 Like

Re: Here Is A 1959 Cambridge School (WAEC) Certificate by jorlons(m): 11:58pm On Jan 22, 2015
moderatorr:

Why the insult bro? You can still make your point clean without the insults.
You weren't expecting a real 1961 cert to be unearthed?
We've been days, digging

Your digging is meaningless. Whether he lied claiming to have the certificate or if indeed he had it is irrelevant to me because the constitution has made provisions, INEC agrees, several lawyers agree plus his VP a professor of law doesn't seem to be bothered about the issue nor his campaign team nor any of the other parties in the race even a respected SAN Prof Itse Sagay agrees with his qualifications or are you now suddenly more intelligent than a professor of Law.

We all know that @ ur penultimate in the university ur O'levels are screened before u graduate and obtain ur degree . If the school fails to do that will you be blaming the student or the school ? On this occasion the army should be blamed if indeed he didn't have his complete result because they accepted him while he was awaiting d final exam as stated by the army spokesperson or are you saying he later forged the certificate to tender or did he force himself on the army. Even if the army took him while awaiting is results are they not responsible to ensure he obtains it if truly it was necessary @ d time? FFK is a F00L for crying perjury.

Does WAEC not release a master list of students who take their exams, cos I know that's what I used together with my statement of result ?

Does WAEC issue another certificate to those who may have misplaced or suffer destruction of their certificate?

Is there no possibility that the General could be telling the truth that the certificate was destroyed when his government was overthrown?

Has he claimed to be a saint and if he did can you kindly paste a link redirecting us to the statement or is it that Nigerians see him as one or is it because he is preaching anti-corruption and change?

If PDP challenges the GMB #change campaign what moral grounds do they have to preach #Transformation or is transformation not the same thing as change? His GEJ not pledging to fight corruption and on what moral ground does he have to preach that given the fact that his administration has faced many scandalous accusations?

Why is nobody digging into the past of GEJ was he not a deputy and a governor of Bayelsa state once? Why da hell is nobody talking about his achievements then and now as a president to see if he has been a consistent failure from the beginning?

If You question GMB's #Change why shudn't U also question GEJ's transformation ageda? Somebody who said he doesn't give a damn about asset declaration.

If truly you are a Moderator on this forum then you are Partisan. If you're not a Mod but just bear the monicker Moderatorr then you are a bloody TANoid who hates the General based on personal reasons and you can NEVER see reasons to all I have written above and you should check your past as I believe nobody has a perfect past.

But if truly you're a Mod who claims to be Non partisan you will close down this thread and allow d supporters do the digging.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Here Is A 1959 Cambridge School (WAEC) Certificate by eedriyz(m): 11:59pm On Jan 22, 2015
ichidodo:
Sorry idris boko haram, are you unhappy?...don't worry when we are done interrogating your Buhari we will leave his Illiterate carcass for you to vote.

Mumu, who will vote for your fake Dr. who has promised to create more unemployment? If I am a BokoHaram, then your Dad is the sponsor. Anyways, none of that changes the fact that you and your PDP fellows are losing this game. You want 6 months extension abi? We will grant you a lifetime jail.
Re: Here Is A 1959 Cambridge School (WAEC) Certificate by Nobody: 11:59pm On Jan 22, 2015
babadee1:

You are right my brother, but check Buhari's interview concerning this issue where he stated his examination no. and see if it was the same with what is written on the statement of result.
I think what he should do is to get the original result sheet from the school and photocopy it to clear his name or just get it from the british councel cos it will be on their data base.
Buhari knows the right thing to do to save himself from all this embarrasement.
Re: Here Is A 1959 Cambridge School (WAEC) Certificate by tushburg(m): 12:00am On Jan 23, 2015
Come o...e don 2 much 4 APshit! angry we dnt need dis illiterates cert. Again. Even the blind and deft knows thd BH is illiterate. Lets just deport him to Chad rep.

GEJ till BH strts selling suya
Re: Here Is A 1959 Cambridge School (WAEC) Certificate by hinohsend: 12:01am On Jan 23, 2015
[b][/b]
omolami:
Haba buhari,i did not know that u re so dull and clueless.The forger of this your result are amature.You could have done better at oluwole,Lagos.Here are some fullish mistakes in d forgery attempt
1.The superimposed paper was not well alligned.
2.Languages were not offered on Cambridge wasc until 1970s
3.You did not include wood work and mathematics in d army form 199,even though you score f9 in d two subjects, why?,well that is,fraud nd lies on attestation
4.If this is what you intended doing,you did so too late bec you allowed d matter draged.
5.Cluelessness did not let you know that cap is not required in passport
Youve embarrased yourself,families and friends by this autitude.Fraud,perjury,lies,forgery etc.This stains yr integrity claim.Plse confess and beg nigerians,then withdraw from d race.I perceive d army may at d end strip you of General rank,too bad

I dnt understand wat u mean by well aligned....languages were taken in 1961 wasc
Re: Here Is A 1959 Cambridge School (WAEC) Certificate by ziccoit: 12:01am On Jan 23, 2015
moderatorr:
You dont put on caps in passports. Its fake. And different from what the military submitted. How could he get A1 in igbo and C in hausa?

Guy pls, stop this. A1 for where? No no no. What you called 1 is actually a slash not figure 1. You blind?

2 Likes

Re: Here Is A 1959 Cambridge School (WAEC) Certificate by Dayg88(m): 12:08am On Jan 23, 2015
AJdDon:

If he never said it was not lost or seized, ask ursef Why did he do a Sworn affidavit? #Common Sense!

@ the end of the day, you realise common sense is actually not common. In my house, we call it ''RARE SENSE''. TANOIDS lack that kind of sense
Re: Here Is A 1959 Cambridge School (WAEC) Certificate by galadima77(m): 12:09am On Jan 23, 2015
ichidodo:
With the current scandal-typifying Buhari as sick,old and most especially ILLITERATE- raging all over the place, we are already having laughs at your own expense and what's more?? the drama isn't over yet as thousands of Nigerians have keyed into this and will want to get to the bottom of this matter thus increasing your fear,apprehension and blood pressure...#Buharishowyourcertificate

funny....let's wait n see
Re: Here Is A 1959 Cambridge School (WAEC) Certificate by loadednaija(m): 12:11am On Jan 23, 2015
Relax,This will be "the Gulder Ultimate Search" season 10, 2015.

We must find it, weather INEc like it or not.

Re: Here Is A 1959 Cambridge School (WAEC) Certificate by mrloui(m): 12:12am On Jan 23, 2015
aresa:
JonaSATAN obviously have a factory inside aso rock where he manufactures dullards, ignorant people and illiterates...
when u critically examine urself u will realise that ur d real illiterate and lunatic
Re: Here Is A 1959 Cambridge School (WAEC) Certificate by Lanspower(m): 12:12am On Jan 23, 2015
babadee1:

Spot on bro!!! Jah Bless. I have a copy of my statement of result from my secondary school issued 15 years ago. It's in the same format. The name of the principal isn't there apart from his signature. I pity those PDP fellows who are hellbent to ruin this great nation just for one selfish gain or the other. God bless GMB our president in waiting

1 Like

Re: Here Is A 1959 Cambridge School (WAEC) Certificate by Dayg88(m): 12:13am On Jan 23, 2015
Ayanko:
[color=#006600][/color] My dear I no think say u go school too. If u lost your WAEC certificate, you dont apply to your school, you apply to WAEC because WAEC is the authority of the certificate not your school. That is why statement of result issued by schools are only valied for 5 years. I think this will educate you too incase you lost yours.

And WAEC will provide you with another certificate in your school name? Pls use your brain, it's meant to be used. The best WAEC can do is issue you a statement of result. It's as simple as that
Re: Here Is A 1959 Cambridge School (WAEC) Certificate by judiciarypalava: 12:13am On Jan 23, 2015
babadee1:

Let's try and be objective and purposeful in our arguments, so that people reading will see that evidence that we have passed through school.
babadee l put it to you that this whole thing Is a mess of our(Northern) educational system in terms of documentation and sincerity. Though very few is aware of how things are done in the North in terms of standard of education and employment, and l weep for this country
Let's reason together now;

1) Buhari first assumed that his credentials are with the military board and not with him the authentic owner/custodian.

2) Don't you think that the school is suppose to have a copy of the certificate and the statement of result as well.

3) Why did premium times not get a copy from the school direct from archive instead of a reissue statement of result..

4) If they could still make available the master list of the candidates that sat for the exam, they could have done so for the certificate and/or the statement of result.

5) So it can be as easy as this, just within 24 hours they made it available. Why did he decide to go for affidavit abinitio.

6) Does it mean that Buhari entered NA while awaiting his result or before writing wasc. Because according to the principals recommendation, "l consider that mohamed Buhari WILL pass West African School Certificate with credits in Maths, English and three other subjects" At the end he had F9 in maths.

7) DON'T YOU THINK THAT THE DATE ON THAT RECOMMENDATION LETTER WAS OMITTED FOR A REASON?

No matter how you view this case, there is more to this than what we have seen. The more they try to debunk the claims the more it is bringing up other claims.

Just can't imagine the damage if this matter goes the way of the claims.
Re: Here Is A 1959 Cambridge School (WAEC) Certificate by DECOtech(m): 12:21am On Jan 23, 2015
DEUNSTOPPABLE:
You are dull. You need to be stripped off your credentials and citizenship.

I don't get you, and I'm sure many others don't as well.

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (18) (Reply)

Photos: President Jonathan Smiling After Buhari Was Declared Winner Yesterday / Wizkid Drags Buhari And Trump On Twitter / Omonigbalebo Orogono: 118-Year-Old Woman Appointed As Special Adviser In Bayelsa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.