Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,426 members, 7,850,506 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 11:30 PM

Here Is A 1959 Cambridge School (WAEC) Certificate - Politics (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Here Is A 1959 Cambridge School (WAEC) Certificate (76227 Views)

Buhari's WAEC Certificate Vs Dino Melaye's ABU Certificate Scandal: APC News TV / I Issued Buhari’s WAEC Certificate - Alex Ajayi / WAEC Certificate: Buhari Files Appeal Against Ruling Dismissing His Objection (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Here Is A 1959 Cambridge School (WAEC) Certificate by xtervaganza(m): 12:23am On Jan 23, 2015
Whoever created this post is the greatest fool ever! So you mean if you requested for a new certificate 50years after the original one was issued you don't expect changes?

And thumbs up for disgracing yourself and everybody who contributed to sending you to school.

What you posted is not a certificate, you dummy. It's a statement of result.

Dear op, you're a bloody illiterate.

Thunder fire you

2 Likes

Re: Here Is A 1959 Cambridge School (WAEC) Certificate by Dayg88(m): 12:26am On Jan 23, 2015
agabaI23:
Permit me to say one more thing.
Yes he does not have to convince me but does it not bother you that your mai gaskyka has a cloud of smoke above his head? be sincere. You don't have to answer me.

Are you really happy with this mess?
Look at this post and tell me or just yourself that you are not bothered?

Bro, it's you that's meant to be bothered. My reason for saying this is we should be concerned on how FFK decided not to know the difference between a school leaving certificate and a statement of result. I believe you should know the difference and start asking the right questions.
Re: Here Is A 1959 Cambridge School (WAEC) Certificate by nijanigga: 12:27am On Jan 23, 2015
Nigeria is now a laughing stock. I never applied for my university certificate becos I don't need it. But I have all my statement of results. Is it easy to keep certificates in Nigeria from 1961 to date? after being a head of state in the military.
Sia Buhari. Nothing can stop this destined train to aso rock.
Re: Here Is A 1959 Cambridge School (WAEC) Certificate by mfm04622: 12:30am On Jan 23, 2015
moderatorr:

Buhari never mentioned that his cert was lost. That would have been a different story altogether.
1. He said it was with the military.
2. Then he said it was confiscated by IBB after ousting him.
3. Then he said it was with his secondary school principal.
4. Then he said PDP was using it to blackmail him
5. Then vanguard leaked a faked cert

That is the issue, he didn't say it was lost, because then, it would mean he had obtained it, then lost it.
The case here is different.

He said COPIES were with the military. Copies he submitted while seeking for employment and while working with them! Copies that should be in his files with the military. Not the original. The originals were lost when his house was ransacked after the coup that took him from power. Now the military said they don't have copies. So he asked his school for copies. But the school can only give you statement of result, not certificate. So what are you complaining of again?

2 Likes

Re: Here Is A 1959 Cambridge School (WAEC) Certificate by ichidodo: 12:30am On Jan 23, 2015
eedriyz:

[s]
Mumu, who will vote for your fake Dr. who has promised to create more unemployment? If I am a BokoHaram, then your Dad is the sponsor. Anyways, none of that changes the fact that you and your PDP fellows are losing this game. You want 6 months extension abi? We will grant you a lifetime jail.[/s]
Boko haram Idris,we understand the pain your boko haram god father Buhari is going through...when we are done with the interrogation he will be released for the election. #bringbackourcertificate...

1 Like

Re: Here Is A 1959 Cambridge School (WAEC) Certificate by Jarus(m): 12:31am On Jan 23, 2015
nationwide1:
'Above your head' because you can't substantiate your lies? Even a child knows the monumental falsehood being displayed by Buhari / APC. If you think PDP just made the allegation without strong reasons, then you must be a kid. Don't you know that PDP has lawyers and they know the implications of such allegation if turned out to be false? I'm sure your knowledge of politics ends with 'PDP', 'Change' and 'APC'. Get this truth tonight: Even the APC chieftains know that Buhari does not have school certificate. This is beyond children politics on Nairaland.

If you think anyone will forge a document bearing Cambridge - of all places - then you're the ignoramus.

If you think PDP cannot be using this to distract attention, you don't know jack about Nigerian politics beyond "APC" and "PDP" like you wrote there.
Re: Here Is A 1959 Cambridge School (WAEC) Certificate by kunlenkirol(m): 12:31am On Jan 23, 2015
I don't know what the noise is all about. Inec requires atleast an affidavit to prove that GMB went to school or obtain a certain certificate required by law to be able to contest for the position of the president and he did provide it. The antagonists clamoured and went berseck to blackmail Buhari that he did not have d said certificate but d man went ahead to prove that he had it but he also made good grades just that it was carted away by a military junta who overthrew him. Remember that he owe nobody any explanation or any prove since inec has cleared him. But he felt it was his duty to clear any doubt. Those of you from the pdp extraction are just being unnecessarily unreasonable. Let me give u an example, I went to my primary school to get my first school living certificate. The school did not have it and they directed me to Oyo State Ministry of Education to collect it. The ministry issued me a fresh one bearing the details of what I got when I sat for the exam 20years ago. And I used it for what I wanted it for. In Buhari's case, the man's original certificate was carted away, he went to his school to get a fresh one and d school applied to London to get d detail and u are here talking what I don't know. Do u know what u pdp goons have succeeded in doing, u have succeded in geting GMB mercy votes. Those who never wanted to vote for him before will end up voting for him cos of ur baseless arguement. All the time u have tried to pull him down, but the guy has come back stronger and impregnable. I pity the pdp lakies. You may not know the amount of damage GEJ has done to dis nation but I assure u after the election and Gmb wins. You will know d gravity of d problem the president has caused us. I won't blame GEJ though, he never expected to be president, he was just fortunate but instead of him to engrave his name on the rock of ages but he decided to scribble it on d sand of time. This is very instructive, Nigerians must vote wisely. The issue now has gone beyond ethnic or religious affinity. It is an issue that concerns all and sundry. We need a change and that change is in Buhari.
Re: Here Is A 1959 Cambridge School (WAEC) Certificate by mfm04622: 12:32am On Jan 23, 2015
moderatorr:

INEC is asking for certificate bro. Mean while i like your user name.
Not really! INEC require evidence that you finished secondary school. Certificate, statement of result OR a sworn affidavit will serve the purpose well.
Re: Here Is A 1959 Cambridge School (WAEC) Certificate by DaJulee(f): 12:34am On Jan 23, 2015
WHAT I, FANI KAYODE AND OTHER NIGERIANS WANTS FROM GEN BUHARI

As for me, I and Myself, we know no much about law, We know no much about lawsuit, we know no much about court proceedings, but we know that Fani Kayode knows what happens when a criminal reports himself/herself to law enforcement agency: Fani Kayode said "Such an individual will serve a lesser punishment as a reason of his/her sincerity to have reported himself/herself to law enforcement agency".

This revelation came as a result of the fact that Gen Buhari, the APC presidential candidate is an expected PRISON CANDIDATE. This, he cannot escape, having LIED, DECIEVED, ROBBED, and his attempting SUICIDE.

Consider the following:
1. Gen Buhari has LIED against the military for being in possession of his certificate.
2. Gen Buhari has DECIEVED INEC three golden times, contesting without WASC certificate (2003, 2007, 2011, Now 2015, but caught red handed).
3. Gen Muhammedu Buhari has willfully ROBBED a statement of result which rightly belongs to one Muhammad Buhari.
4. The decision of Gen Buhari to contest the 2015 presidential election is seen as a SUICIDAL attempt, and it is called self-slaughter. It is indeed shocking for a man of 76 years with poor health condition to wishing to contest for president of this great country.

TO AVOID MAKING THE NORTH LOSS 2019 PREIDENTIAL BIDE, TO AVOID BEING ARRESTED AND CHARGED TO COURT, TO AVOID BEING GIVEN A GREAT PUNISHMENT WITH HARD LABOUR,
TO AVOID WHAT HAPPENED IN NINETEEN 2012 TO REPEAT IT SELF: HE SHOULD DO HIMSELF, APC, THE NORTH, AND NIGERIA THE SIMPLE FAVOUR OF REPORTING HIMSELF TO THE POLICE OR OTHER LAW ENFORCEMENT AGENCIES.

THIS IS A CALL TO SELF-JUSTICE! A CALL TO FIGTHING CORRUPTION!
A CALL TO SAVE THE NORTHERN 2019 PREIDENTIAL BIDE!
AND A CALL TO SAVE NIGERIA FROM THE USUAL NORTH-EAST DESTINY!

I THEREFORE CALL ON ALL NIGERIANS TO JOIN ME IN THIS CALL.
NOT FORGETING TO VOTE FOR THE ONLY QUALIFIED MAN STANDING: GOODLUCK EBELE JONATHAN.

Long Live Nigeria!
Long Live PDP!
Long Live GEJ!
Short Live apc
Re: Here Is A 1959 Cambridge School (WAEC) Certificate by AllBusiness(m): 12:35am On Jan 23, 2015
[size=50pt]This is very simple

GO TO COURT[/size]
Re: Here Is A 1959 Cambridge School (WAEC) Certificate by mfm04622: 12:36am On Jan 23, 2015
Re: Here Is A 1959 Cambridge School (WAEC) Certificate by macof(m): 12:37am On Jan 23, 2015
dont8:
Also your grammar is corrupt, it's Nigerians and not Nigeria. Smh for PDP.

My grammar was correct
Nigerians are Nigeria figuratively speaking

So here's to ur illiteracy like ur useless master buhari
Re: Here Is A 1959 Cambridge School (WAEC) Certificate by Leez(m): 12:37am On Jan 23, 2015
moderatorr:
1. A proper 1959 cambridge school waec certificate
2. Purported Buhari's result(1961)

Here is the source: Brain tem.org
While its true that interest in the military was enough for one to join in the 60's.to get promoted to another rank one had to go on course and take exams to get promoted and for buhari to reach the rank of general he surely must have gone to a war college where he will get a M.sc so I find it funny when civilians think soldiers don't read
Oh and if you fail your courses continuously in the military,you're retired
Re: Here Is A 1959 Cambridge School (WAEC) Certificate by nas4q(m): 12:38am On Jan 23, 2015
moderatorr:
Ok, but thats after you have accepted that the purported statement of result is not the certificate INEC asked for and is fake too because You don't put on caps in passports.
Story for the gods, the gods o
Re: Here Is A 1959 Cambridge School (WAEC) Certificate by bnovative(m): 12:40am On Jan 23, 2015
otigbagba:
..hian..odikwa egwu...see cluelessness is actually transmissible. .im out of here. .ndi pdp
And because u say I'm clueless, that makes u feel like a super intelligent being? enjoy ur folly.
Re: Here Is A 1959 Cambridge School (WAEC) Certificate by jayonpoint(m): 12:40am On Jan 23, 2015
Certificate or nt Buhari is qualified to run for the ofiz. Even constitution never compulsory any1 vying for the ofiz of the president to present his/her certified copy. What it say is simply for u to atleast hv education to a minimum of sch cert or any equivalent.

Or if the electoral umpire certified that he/her can read n write. Such a person is qualified to run. So all this rubbish PDP are doing is only a mere distraction to avoid the real issues @hand asit is obvious they're failed n doesn't hv anythin to offer Nigeria. Leadership isn't a merit by education or certification status.

Rather its earn by ability to lead with solution, temerity of guts n fierce will to lead in the front. Jonathan is a timid coward who shldnt b even b a local govt councilor.

Sai buhari!
Re: Here Is A 1959 Cambridge School (WAEC) Certificate by Adminisher: 12:41am On Jan 23, 2015
StPete:
I wonder when all these APCheats go close shop make we hear word.

You lack education. The man's certificate is missing, the school printed out a statement of result. Nigerians are going to fish out a true copy of the missing certificate before the elections. You can count on it.
Re: Here Is A 1959 Cambridge School (WAEC) Certificate by damogul: 12:41am On Jan 23, 2015
mfm04622:

Must you exhibit your ignorance everywhere? computers for exams records in 1961?

My brother leave all these PDP e-members na Stupidity go finish them. Common sense they dont have, intelligence nko seriously lacking, wisdom nko, gone to the dogs. In fact with them its garbage in garbage out.
Re: Here Is A 1959 Cambridge School (WAEC) Certificate by calfranc(m): 12:44am On Jan 23, 2015
moderatorr:
You dont put on caps in passports. Its fake. And different from what the military submitted. How could he get A1 in igbo and C in hausa?

Are these guys for real? U never noticed that empty spaces are marked with that ur 'A1'? Tufiakwa. This alone got GMB 10votes in my house.

1 Like

Re: Here Is A 1959 Cambridge School (WAEC) Certificate by bnovative(m): 12:44am On Jan 23, 2015
Leez:

While its true that interest in the military was enough for one to join in the 60's.to get promoted to another rank one had to go on course and take exams to get promoted and for buhari to reach the rank of general he surely must have gone to a war college where he will get a M.sc so I find it funny when civilians think soldiers don't read
Oh and if you fail your courses continuously in the military,you're retired

Buhari is one of the few senior military
officers in the history of the Nigeria to
fail the Command and Staff College
exams as well as the senior military
examinations. While his senior military
colleagues, such as Ibrahim Babangida,
Tunde Idiagbon, Theophilus Danjuma,
Augustus Aikhomu and Abdulsalami
Abubakar have military suffixes after
their names, such as FSS; Psc; or MNI;
Buhari has none.
Re: Here Is A 1959 Cambridge School (WAEC) Certificate by Hussaini709: 12:46am On Jan 23, 2015
moderatorr:
Ok, but thats after you have accepted that the purported statement of result is not the certificate INEC asked for and is fake too because You don't put on caps in passports.
Guy u r so disappointing, so wt all ur big head n grammar u cldn't realize dat d passport is fr d sch's principal despite signing n stamping under it? Dis only means u too doesn't ve a sch cert, cos obviously if u do u wl kw dat ur passport is always at d top nt bottom. Mchewwww brain missing!
Re: Here Is A 1959 Cambridge School (WAEC) Certificate by MAYOWAAK: 12:46am On Jan 23, 2015
omolami:
Haba buhari,i did not know that u re so dull and clueless.The forger of this your result are amature.You could have done better at oluwole,Lagos.Here are some fullish mistakes in d forgery attempt
1.The superimposed paper was not well alligned.
2.Languages were not offered on Cambridge wasc until 1970s
3.You did not include wood work and mathematics in d army form 199,even though you score f9 in d two subjects, why?,well that is,fraud nd lies on attestation
4.If this is what you intended doing,you did so too late bec you allowed d matter draged.
5.Cluelessness did not let you know that cap is not required in passport
Youve embarrased yourself,families and friends by this autitude.Fraud,perjury,lies,forgery etc.This stains yr integrity claim.Plse confess and beg nigerians,then withdraw from d race.I perceive d army may at d end strip you of General rank,too bad

Please keep shut forever.

1 Share

Re: Here Is A 1959 Cambridge School (WAEC) Certificate by Rendition(m): 12:47am On Jan 23, 2015
DaJulee:
WHAT I, FANI KAYODE AND OTHER NIGERIANS WANTS FROM GEN BUHARI

As for me, I and Myself, we know no much about law, We know no much about lawsuit, we know no much about court proceedings, but we know that Fani Kayode knows what happens when a criminal reports himself/herself to law enforcement agency: Fani Kayode said "Such an individual will serve a lesser punishment as a reason of his/her sincerity to have reported himself/herself to law enforcement agency".

This revelation came as a result of the fact that Gen Buhari, the APC presidential candidate is an expected PRISON CANDIDATE. This, he cannot escape, having LIED, DECIEVED, ROBBED, and his attempting SUICIDE.

Consider the following:
1. Gen Buhari has LIED against the military for being in possession of his certificate.
2. Gen Buhari has DECIEVED INEC three golden times, contesting without WASC certificate (2003, 2007, 2011, Now 2015, but caught red handed).
3. Gen Muhammedu Buhari has willfully ROBBED a statement of result which rightly belongs to one Muhammad Buhari.
4. The decision of Gen Buhari to contest the 2015 presidential election is seen as a SUICIDAL attempt, and it is called self-slaughter. It is indeed shocking for a man of 76 years with poor health condition to wishing to contest for president of this great country.

TO AVOID MAKING THE NORTH LOSS 2019 PREIDENTIAL BIDE, TO AVOID BEING ARRESTED AND CHARGED TO COURT, TO AVOID BEING GIVEN A GREAT PUNISHMENT WITH HARD LABOUR,
TO AVOID WHAT HAPPENED IN NINETEEN 2012 TO REPEAT IT SELF: HE SHOULD DO HIMSELF, APC, THE NORTH, AND NIGERIA THE SIMPLE FAVOUR OF REPORTING HIMSELF TO THE POLICE OR OTHER LAW ENFORCEMENT AGENCIES.

THIS IS A CALL TO SELF-JUSTICE! A CALL TO FIGTHING CORRUPTION!
A CALL TO SAVE THE NORTHERN 2019 PREIDENTIAL BIDE!
AND A CALL TO SAVE NIGERIA FROM THE USUAL NORTH-EAST DESTINY!

I THEREFORE CALL ON ALL NIGERIANS TO JOIN ME IN THIS CALL.
NOT FORGETING TO VOTE FOR THE ONLY QUALIFIED MAN STANDING: GOODLUCK EBELE JONATHAN.

Long Live Nigeria!
Long Live PDP!
Long Live GEJ!
Short Live apc

TRASH!!!!!!!!!
Re: Here Is A 1959 Cambridge School (WAEC) Certificate by BraniacX(m): 12:47am On Jan 23, 2015
babadee1:
The original 1961 certificate was lost. Many people who finished school decades after Buhari have lost their original certificates.
When you lose your original certificate you can apply to your school for a statement of results which will be issued on current letterhead paper according to current guidelines. The photo on the statement of results is recent because it is required by the school for a new statement of result to be issued. This statement of result was issued yesterday January 21, 2015 not in 1961.

I hope this has helped those people still confused by this recent development.

That of my late dad is still intact in his house................if it goes missing, there will be copies obtainable from the offices he worked with because he actually submitted them to be stored in his service file for record and reference purposes. The military only had a letter of recommendation from buharis principal, they never had the certificate or statement of result for buhari because buhari never had any......CHIKENA!! Stop rationalising the irrational. Buhari blustered his Way through the military hierarchy to its uppermost echelons on the altar of tribalism and nepotism, not academic qualifications. It is we Nigerians not the PDP or INEC who are holding him to account this time. The era of "don't you know who I am?" Is coming to an end..........failure to do this, "I will piiiiite kwarrufshion" mantra will sound very rich coming from him.
Re: Here Is A 1959 Cambridge School (WAEC) Certificate by Kolency(m): 12:48am On Jan 23, 2015
moderatorr:
Way way different
yes cos its jst a "statement of result"
Re: Here Is A 1959 Cambridge School (WAEC) Certificate by ibnjarir93(m): 12:51am On Jan 23, 2015
tecmon:

tell that to your fellow mumufied ediots up there in the desert ! you think the rest of the country is stupid like you, how you vagabonds shamelessly with boldface try to insult our intelligence is nauseating !. How can a school in Nigeria issue a statement of result for an exam conducted by Cambridge University of England, this is Cambridge we are talking about before WAEC started conducting these exams locally . Where is the master list from which they copied that thing?, Was woodwork also one of the courses taken in that exam in 1961 ?
That's the problem with ignoramuses like you. When an argument is going on you resort to abuse. It isn't surprising you packed so much ignorance in this terse comment you have made.
Where was the exam written in the first place? Was it in England? So Cambridge is so revered by you to the extent that they can't even have anything to do with a school in the dessert?
Nevertheless it's amusing that you are still stuck in this line. Others, like Fani Kayode, have moved to the next line of propaganda by disputing that the result, whose photocopy was distributed to the media, Katsina (pilot) school claimed was sent to them from Cambridge West African School Certificate Examination board was forged. Read here: www.punchng.com/news/katsina-college-releases-buharis-statement-of-results/.
It's about time you made that leap please.
Re: Here Is A 1959 Cambridge School (WAEC) Certificate by damogul: 12:52am On Jan 23, 2015
calfranc:

Are these guys for real? U never noticed that empty spaces are marked with that ur 'A1'? Tufiakwa. This alone got GMB 10votes in my house.

[b]
That moderator guy went to night school and even that night school was done under one coconut tree in his village. As for me for the past 1 week i have made it a point of duty to sensitize people daily whenever i go out. I ask if they have gotten their PVCs and whom they are inclined to vote for. 1 out of 30 say Jonathan while the rest say buhari. AND God help that one who would start speaking well of Jonathan in an open place....before you say timbuktu that person has been shouted down with words like id..iot, stu.pid.... Jonathan did what? That thief? That corrupt leader?

Even my dad called me 3 days ago all the way from Abia state and made sure to drum it into my head to vote for Buhari and i told him he already had my vote. The entire youths of Abia state are having strategic meetings to either vote out PDP from Abia state or ensure Buhari gets a lot more votes than he got in 2011 and this is an authentic fact coming from me because i have attended one of such meetings. And when i say youth i mean from 40yrs downward before someone assumes i am a teenager which i am not[/b]

1 Like

Re: Here Is A 1959 Cambridge School (WAEC) Certificate by bigbams24: 12:53am On Jan 23, 2015
Re: Here Is A 1959 Cambridge School (WAEC) Certificate by AHOY147: 12:56am On Jan 23, 2015
Buhari has finally shot himself on the leg, can he survive this? No. GEJ is a really child of destiny. GEJ till 2019.

1 Like

Re: Here Is A 1959 Cambridge School (WAEC) Certificate by PrinceMario(m): 12:58am On Jan 23, 2015
nationwide1:
'Above your head' because you can't substantiate your lies? Even a child knows the monumental falsehood being displayed by Buhari / APC. If you think PDP just made the allegation without strong reasons, then you must be a kid. Don't you know that PDP has lawyers and they know the implications of such allegation if turned out to be false? I'm sure your knowledge of politics ends with 'PDP', 'Change' and 'APC'. Get this truth tonight: Even the APC chieftains know that Buhari does not have school certificate. This is beyond children politics on Nairaland.
You and the PDP lawyers should go to court.

Ops...i forgot courts are on strike.
Re: Here Is A 1959 Cambridge School (WAEC) Certificate by damogul: 12:58am On Jan 23, 2015
AHOY147:
Buhari has finally shot himself on the leg, can he survive this? No. GEJ is a really child of destiny. GEJ till 2019.

Who released you from your cage of destiny?
Re: Here Is A 1959 Cambridge School (WAEC) Certificate by porka: 12:59am On Jan 23, 2015
Buhari should be in jail.

Forgery!

Perjury!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (18) (Reply)

Akpabio Names Senators, Reps Who Got Contracts / Flooding: FG Warns 9 States To Prepare For Heavy Floods From September 6 / Aridolf Hotel In Bayelsa Owned By Patience Jonathan (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.