Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,641 members, 7,861,968 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 02:29 AM

Here Is A 1959 Cambridge School (WAEC) Certificate - Politics (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Here Is A 1959 Cambridge School (WAEC) Certificate (76307 Views)

Buhari's WAEC Certificate Vs Dino Melaye's ABU Certificate Scandal: APC News TV / I Issued Buhari’s WAEC Certificate - Alex Ajayi / WAEC Certificate: Buhari Files Appeal Against Ruling Dismissing His Objection (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Here Is A 1959 Cambridge School (WAEC) Certificate by damogul: 1:03am On Jan 23, 2015
porka:
Buhari should be in jail.

Forgery!

Perjury!

Na wa o. All of a sudden people who never knew that a word like perjury existed are now yapping about it simply because some megalomaniac yelled PERJURY. You are just an excerebrose Clapperdudgeon.

1 Like

Re: Here Is A 1959 Cambridge School (WAEC) Certificate by Nobody: 1:03am On Jan 23, 2015
moderatorr:
Way way different

OP if you ;
a) don't know the difference between a "WAEC certificate" and "statement of result",

b) are not able to recognise the date on the stamp as the date the document was re released

c) plus the symbol for nil or N/A (not applicable)

d) appreciate that the school this statement of result was released from is presently "Kastina State",

then you shouldn't be writing this post in the first place.

I'm not an APC fan, but you just advertised your colossal ignorance.

PS : Did you ever bother to collect either of these two documents from your secondary school? I doubt it, cos if you did, we wouldn't be having this discussion.

1 Like

Re: Here Is A 1959 Cambridge School (WAEC) Certificate by porka: 1:04am On Jan 23, 2015
BraniacX:

That of my late dad is still intact in his house................if it goes missing, there will be copies obtainable from the offices he worked with because he actually submitted them to be stored in his service file for record and reference purposes. The military only had a letter of recommendation from buharis principal, they never had the certificate or statement of result for buhari because buhari never had any......CHIKENA!! Stop rationalising the irrational. Buhari blustered his Way through the military hierarchy to its uppermost echelons on the altar of tribalism and nepotism, not academic qualifications. It is we Nigerians not the PDP or INEC who are holding him to account this time. The era of "don't you know who I am?" Is coming to an end..........failure to do this, "I will piiiiite kwarrufshion" mantra will sound very rich coming from him.

The principal said in the letter that Buhari would pass his exams.

It turned out that Buhari never passed any exams.

The guy has been using this fraud to rise and intimidate Nigerians.

The time is up for this fraudster.
Re: Here Is A 1959 Cambridge School (WAEC) Certificate by porka: 1:05am On Jan 23, 2015
damogul:

Na wa o. All of a sudden people who never knew that a word like perjury existed are now yapping about it simply because some megalomaniac yelled PERJURY. You are just an excerebrose Clapperdudgeon.

Buhari is a fraudster.

Jail the bastard!

1 Like

Re: Here Is A 1959 Cambridge School (WAEC) Certificate by babadee1(m): 1:07am On Jan 23, 2015
agabaI23:
Far from being what you think. I am not being deceived anybody sir. I have facts. Not bitter and not one of those. get me a credible progressive from the North, better than GEJ, I will vote for him.

Apart from the certificate saga, I had already made up my mind on him. Go check my posts on his supposed economic miracle in the 80's

He has nothing to show for 20 months of military rule which could be equal to 4 years of civilian rule considering that he has no set backs from house or senate approvals.
Whatever he wanted done was done via an instant decree yet

In March 1984, signed the the agreement that initiated the refining of Nigeria crude abroad for importation
He built no refinery as you guys want us to believe
He assumed office when the naira was 79k to $1
When he left office, it was 89k to a dollar
The said he reduced inflation from 23% to 5% how? By forcing people to sell for instance a tin of milk they bought at N6 for N4.

Under him as the commissioner of petroleum, $2.8B was not accounted for
Under him as the PTF chairman, N25B was mismanaged and he had no clue. His relative he placed in charge died when the PTF probe committe was constituted and the only exoneration OBJ could give was that he did not benefit. I know you are an honest man, tell if that was good enough? What is actually your grouse with GEJ? Tell me why you will vote for GMB if not for sentiment and I will tell why I have pitched my tent with him since 2011.

He does not know, not a card carrying member of any party. I do not work any contract for anyone. I am talking based on personal conviction. forget the oluwole certificate

But if I may ask, why was it easier for Buhari to go for an Affidavit while he could have gotten a certified true copy? Which one is easier? Why has it been difficult for him?

Bro talk to me...

GEJ is a failure, he is the definition of business as usual. He is corruption personified. You don't see anything wrong with saying "ordinary stealing is not corruption"? That was a statement made by a sitting president of a country and you're not ashamed of him? He has clearly signaled that corruption is allowed under him and looters of public funds are destroying this country, stealing at an alarming rate never seen before. He is the most corrupt head of state in Nigerian history. I don't know where you got your $2.5 billion story from but even if that happened under Buhari can you compare to the huge amounts stolen under GEJ? The man pardoned Dipreye Alamieyesiegha and Bode George. He took forever to sack Stella Oduah. Continues to protect Abba Moro and Maina.
Under GEJ the corruption and ineffectiveness of the military has allowed Boko Haram to take over parts of the country. Four more years of this kind of ineptitude and Boko Haram will eventually spread their attacks down south. None of us will be safe because our commander in chief is not a strong leader.
Under GEJ Nigeria has lost respect in the international community. Countries like Cameroon and Chad even Niger that were like ants next to us are now rising above us in profile. The international community is bypassing Nigeria to deal with more serious countries in the West African sub region. Four more years of this and Nigeria will never recover her place of pride in West Africa again not to mention the rest of Africa. The man has no plan. Five years on the job and no manifesto for the future. No concrete new ideas on how to move Nigeria forward.
No matter what negative things you have to say about Buhari, you cannot say that GEJ is less corrupt or more strong a leader than he is. Nigeria needs a leader with a tough streak who can control the people around him. GEJ has failed in that and many respects. I don't know where you got the idea that 20 months of military rule is equal to 4 years of civilian rule. Does infrastructure get built faster just because a government is military? Do policies have a faster effect on the economy because the person who enacted it is a dictator? It's not even logical to think that way.
Again, I'll remind you that there is no evidence that the certificate in question is forged. Unless you have any real evidence you cannot claim that it is. I have looked at all the evidence you provided and none of it was convincing.
I have nothing against GEJ personally. I was indifferent about him in 2011 but after five years as president I think his record speaks for itself. The dangers facing Nigeria are too big for him to handle. If he continues in office all of us will eventually suffer the result.
Re: Here Is A 1959 Cambridge School (WAEC) Certificate by damogul: 1:07am On Jan 23, 2015
porka:

Buhari is a fraudster.

Jail the bastard!

Your incompetence is an inspiration to mor..ons everywhere. The wheels in your head are still spinning but the hamster’s dead.
Re: Here Is A 1959 Cambridge School (WAEC) Certificate by lykeiyke: 1:08am On Jan 23, 2015
babadee1:
The original 1961 certificate was lost. Many people who finished school decades after Buhari have lost their original certificates.
When you lose your original certificate you can apply to your school for a statement of results which will be issued on current letterhead paper according to current guidelines. The photo on the statement of results is recent because it is required by the school for a new statement of result to be issued. This statement of result was issued yesterday January 21, 2015 not in 1961.

I hope this has helped those people still confused by this recent development.

Even if they had to retype or issue (whatsoever you mean) the SOR, what is their source of getting the exact scores; they should tender that one. Abi them just tag any scores?
Re: Here Is A 1959 Cambridge School (WAEC) Certificate by damogul: 1:11am On Jan 23, 2015
porka:

The principal said in the letter that Buhari would pass his exams.

It turned out that Buhari never passed any exams.

The guy has been using this fraud to rise and intimidate Nigerians.

The time is up for this fraudster.

Calling you stu..pid would be an insult to stu..pid people. Some drink from the fountain of knowledge, but you just gargled.
Re: Here Is A 1959 Cambridge School (WAEC) Certificate by porka: 1:12am On Jan 23, 2015
damogul:

Your incompetence is an inspiration to mor..ons everywhere. The wheels in your head are still spinning but the hamster’s dead.

Fraudsters will not lead Nigeria.

Certificate forgers belong to jail.

Jail the bastards.

Buhari and his accomplices.
Re: Here Is A 1959 Cambridge School (WAEC) Certificate by porka: 1:13am On Jan 23, 2015
damogul:

Calling you stu..pid would be an insult to stu..pid people. Some drink from the fountain of knowledge, but you just gargled.

Jail the bastards.
Re: Here Is A 1959 Cambridge School (WAEC) Certificate by damogul: 1:16am On Jan 23, 2015
porka:

Fraudsters will not lead Nigeria.

Certificate forgers belong to jail.

Jail the bastards.

Buhari and his accomplices.

Too bad stupidity isn't painful because What you lack in intelligence, you more than make up for in stupidity and i want to believe that When God was throwing intelligence down to the Earth, you were holding an umbrella.
Re: Here Is A 1959 Cambridge School (WAEC) Certificate by damogul: 1:22am On Jan 23, 2015
porka:

Jail the bastards.

Ignorance can be cured. Stu..pid is forever.
Re: Here Is A 1959 Cambridge School (WAEC) Certificate by diasporaman(m): 1:24am On Jan 23, 2015
FFK na confirm yahoo yahoo guy. Na only a forger go fit know wetin dem forge.

Oga Jonah we wan see your testicle abi na thesis dem dey call am.
Re: Here Is A 1959 Cambridge School (WAEC) Certificate by blakky97(m): 1:55am On Jan 23, 2015
babadee1:
The original 1961 certificate was lost. Many people who finished school decades after Buhari have lost their original certificates.
When you lose your original certificate you can apply to your school for a statement of results which will be issued on current letterhead paper according to current guidelines. The photo on the statement of results is recent because it is required by the school for a new statement of result to be issued. This statement of result was issued yesterday January 21, 2015 not in 1961.

from the statistics on nairaland. I think buhari will win the election. im seeing two pro buhari post garner 250 likes and above while no jonathan supporting post reaches 200. There should be a nairaland election and it should be a reflection of the results of 2015 election.
Re: Here Is A 1959 Cambridge School (WAEC) Certificate by coolscott(m): 1:58am On Jan 23, 2015
babadee1:

An affidavit does not have to contain the full story. It only has to assert at least one main point. The purpose of that affidavit was to let INEC know that his qualifications were in existence and could be verified from the military, nothing more.

P.S. This issue seems to be above your head, I suggest you give it a rest.

But it turned out it couldn't be.
He could have simply said it was lost and there would have been no problem.
Now he is being accused (and rightly so) of perjury
Re: Here Is A 1959 Cambridge School (WAEC) Certificate by fxskye: 1:59am On Jan 23, 2015
lykeiyke:

Even if they had to retype or issue (whatsoever you mean) the SOR, what is their source of getting the exact scores; they should tender that one. Abi them just tag any scores?

So, u r blind not to see the accompanying master sheet alongside d SoR?

Funny saTANiods. Since u can't see, sorry, I can't help
Re: Here Is A 1959 Cambridge School (WAEC) Certificate by obitobe: 2:15am On Jan 23, 2015
fyneguy:
Op is an illiterate. A certificate is different from a statement of result.
Gbam!!!
Re: Here Is A 1959 Cambridge School (WAEC) Certificate by aresa: 2:17am On Jan 23, 2015
agabaI23:
Far from being what you think. I am not being deceived anybody sir. I have facts. Not bitter and not one of those. get me a credible progressive from the North, better than GEJ, I will vote for him.

Apart from the certificate saga, I had already made up my mind on him. Go check my posts on his supposed economic miracle in the 80's

He has nothing to show for 20 months of military rule which could be equal to 4 years of civilian rule considering that he has no set backs from house or senate approvals.
Whatever he wanted done was done via an instant decree yet

In March 1984, signed the the agreement that initiated the refining of Nigeria crude abroad for importation
He built no refinery as you guys want us to believe
He assumed office when the naira was 79k to $1
When he left office, it was 89k to a dollar
The said he reduced inflation from 23% to 5% how? By forcing people to sell for instance a tin of milk they bought at N6 for N4.

Under him as the commissioner of petroleum, $2.8B was not accounted for
Under him as the PTF chairman, N25B was mismanaged and he had no clue. His relative he placed in charge died when the PTF probe committe was constituted and the only exoneration OBJ could give was that he did not benefit. I know you are an honest man, tell if that was good enough? What is actually your grouse with GEJ? Tell me why you will vote for GMB if not for sentiment and I will tell why I have pitched my tent with him since 2011.

He does not know, not a card carrying member of any party. I do not work any contract for anyone. I am talking based on personal conviction. forget the oluwole certificate

But if I may ask, why was it easier for Buhari to go for an Affidavit while he could have gotten a certified true copy? Which one is easier? Why has it been difficult for him?

Bro talk to me...

Still, your crooked, corrupt and incompetent GEJ still can not account for our $10 billion..... undecided
Re: Here Is A 1959 Cambridge School (WAEC) Certificate by eedriyz(m): 2:30am On Jan 23, 2015
ichidodo:
Boko haram Idris,we understand the pain your boko haram god father Buhari is going through...when we are done with the interrogation he will be released for the election. #bringbackourcertificate...

Noise maker. borrow your uncle some money to charge him to court. #BunchOfLosers
Re: Here Is A 1959 Cambridge School (WAEC) Certificate by JayJustus(m): 2:32am On Jan 23, 2015
does it look like I give a two shit flying ikuku antropopo Bleep??

NEXT??
Re: Here Is A 1959 Cambridge School (WAEC) Certificate by Olufemiolaolu(m): 2:46am On Jan 23, 2015
fyneguy:
A cheap illiterate gringringrin
Re: Here Is A 1959 Cambridge School (WAEC) Certificate by arowolobioyinbo: 2:46am On Jan 23, 2015
fyneguy:

Please hear Obasanjo on this:

“The issue came up in 2007, and we investigated and found out that his WASC is with the military and that was why he was allowed to contest in 2007. Buhari cannot listen to anyone about his certificates because as a General of Nigeria Army, he will speak when he chooses not by Femi Fani Kayode and Okupe asking him."
Re: Here Is A 1959 Cambridge School (WAEC) Certificate by Olufemiolaolu(m): 2:49am On Jan 23, 2015
babadee1:

Even d clueless leadership dont know this. God bless u bro
Re: Here Is A 1959 Cambridge School (WAEC) Certificate by Olufemiolaolu(m): 2:52am On Jan 23, 2015
moderatorr:

Buhari never mentioned that his cert was lost. That would have been a different story altogether.
1. He said it was with the military.
2. Then he said it was confiscated by IBB after ousting him.
3. Then he said it was with his secondary school principal.
4. Then he said PDP was using it to blackmail him
5. Then vanguard leaked a faked cert

That is the issue, he didn't say it was lost, because then, it would mean he had obtained it, then lost it.
The case here is different.
Confusion runs in ur blood man. U dont seem 2 understand anything.
Re: Here Is A 1959 Cambridge School (WAEC) Certificate by Johnjack: 2:52am On Jan 23, 2015
Buhari,should simply apologize to Nigerians and bow out from the contest and stop playing with collective intelligence of Nigerians.
How can he get A1 in Igbo language and 5 in his native Hausa language?. How can he wear cap in examination passport those days
of core discipline and less technologies?. I am saddened by this development that we the youth of this country have no single statesman to follow as our leader. SHAME! SHAME!! SHAME!!!.
Re: Here Is A 1959 Cambridge School (WAEC) Certificate by Nobody: 2:55am On Jan 23, 2015
Bloggz74:

The electoral act has been ammended boyfriend it now states that the credentials should be included.Don't rely on mistake as an opportunity to commit crime.
Untill the chibok gals see Buharis' certificate they won't come out from Zambisa forest.
Trust me.
Aiit beautiful, if thesame INEC announced him as the winner of the forthcoming election then I guess they are satisfied with whatever he must have given them. let me ask you, check your mind is it really about this certificate or something else?
Re: Here Is A 1959 Cambridge School (WAEC) Certificate by oweman: 3:13am On Jan 23, 2015
What is stopping this certificate campaigners from writting the authorities that issur this certificate to confirmed the genuiness or otherwise of the certificate .
If the fear is so much however the sore point in all this is that the jonathians are yet even for ones to deny that Goodluck Azikiwe Ebele Jonathan is not leading a gang of thieves looking Nigeria dry . Maybe they have to consider him for the same disqualification too .
Re: Here Is A 1959 Cambridge School (WAEC) Certificate by Faitholu(m): 3:16am On Jan 23, 2015
aresa:
JonaSATAN obviously have a factory inside aso rock where he manufactures dullards, ignorant people and illiterates...

It is really amazing and utterly unbelievable to hear how some BIG fools here are calling others fools. I just can't imagine that some people who ought to know would become alliterates (not illiterates) just because they can't allow commonsense to overide their desire. Haba, if Nigeria needs CHANGE and want "change," is it CHANGE at all cost?
1. Must we stand logic in its head just because we need CHANGE?
2. Even if Buhari is the CHANGE we need, why. Can't he change the way he has applied to INEC in the past by presenting a certificate now, if he has one. The INEC rule in d past only demanded that you state your qualifications but now you are required to state it and attach it.
3. EVERYBODY does that, including Osinbajo, so why would we not require GMB to do same?
4. Remember, when PDP's Salihu Buhari lied on oath that he went to Toronto University, (despite that he already had d required WASC that ordinarily qualified him) yet he was nailed and sent out of d Speaker position and d house.
5. Instead of GMB to exemplify honesty and change by coming out to say: "pls Nigerians, I don't have WASC but I have other higher qualifications, due to so so and so reasons, why would he think he can be smart to fool everyone just because we need a change?
6. If you tell a lie, you would need many more lies to cover up the original one, that is what is happening. And don't forget, even if Buhari's lies has travelled far through 3 candidatures, d TRUTH would catch up with it one day (which is in 2015).
I am a friend of CHANGE, but I won't support those who don't know when to owns up and stand for the truth and let d devil be ashamed.

APC and GMB should take note: You can fool all the people some of the times, you can fool some of the people all the times, but YOU CANNOT FOOL ALL THE PEOPLE ALL THE TIMES!

It is not a rocket science to know that GMB doesn't have it, no need for prolonged falsehood and arguments. It is falsehood that get delayed, truth is straightforward and simple!
Re: Here Is A 1959 Cambridge School (WAEC) Certificate by emeka2847: 3:28am On Jan 23, 2015
moderatorr:
1. A proper 1959 cambridge school waec certificate
2. Purported Buhari's result(1961)

Here is the source: Brain tem.org

If you are educated you will know

1) statement of result is different from certificate

2) Statement of result is signed and given out when requested

GMB till PDP stops hiding behind certificate.
Re: Here Is A 1959 Cambridge School (WAEC) Certificate by solasalako(m): 3:29am On Jan 23, 2015
fyneguy:

God bless you. Op couldn't differentiate between a statement of result template that was used to copy out buharis subjects and grades for the WASC exam that he sat for in 1961 and a CERTIFICATE.
What the Clueless poster is supposed to ask for is the Computer/Master sheet/list where names of candidates who sat for that 1961 exam is.
Like Jonadunce like Poster.
Re: Here Is A 1959 Cambridge School (WAEC) Certificate by ojuoluwani(m): 3:41am On Jan 23, 2015
moderatorr:

INEC is asking for certificate bro. Mean while i like your user name.
ur foolness is on the highest point INEC has never said buhari does not meet the requirement and Inc has never say Buhari should bring his certificate it is Fool fanikayode who and fools like u who are shooting at the moon
Re: Here Is A 1959 Cambridge School (WAEC) Certificate by myrax7(m): 3:43am On Jan 23, 2015
babadee1:

More blessing brother. u aint blind

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (18) (Reply)

When Two Nigerian Presidents Arrived New York... / Chicago State University's Release On Tinubu / Photo Of Orji Uzor Kalu , Buhari During Campaign

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.