Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,772 members, 7,820,708 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:57 PM

Sambo Wants Elections Postponed For 6 Months, INEC Says Elections Will Hold - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sambo Wants Elections Postponed For 6 Months, INEC Says Elections Will Hold (43822 Views)

BREAKING: INEC Announces That Elections Will Continue Tomorrow / INEC Cannot Guarantee That Elections Will Hold On March 28 / Pastor Tunde Bakare Wants Elections Postponed By Six Months. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sambo Wants Elections Postponed For 6 Months, INEC Says Elections Will Hold by Keegan: 6:49pm On Jan 22, 2015
1993 Election replaying itself gradually...

Fellow countrymen/women.
Say NO to election postponement.
Say NO to election rigging.
Say NO to ABN-like annulment crusaders
Your vote is your voice.
Vote wisely.

Vote Buhari/Osinbajo!
Vote Ambode!
Vote Ajimobi!
Vote Tambuwal!
Vote APC!!

God bless Nigeria!!!

6 Likes

Re: Sambo Wants Elections Postponed For 6 Months, INEC Says Elections Will Hold by musb92yahooco: 6:51pm On Jan 22, 2015
Na him papa house wey him go postpone nam dis Jonathan dey crase
Re: Sambo Wants Elections Postponed For 6 Months, INEC Says Elections Will Hold by Nobody: 6:51pm On Jan 22, 2015
shadowgwalker:
go back to school boy. don't be like buhari your father.
this is how people react when they are defeated. He didn't know what to say. He can't deny anything there. He doesn't know where to attack Buhari so he has no other choice than this. GEJ MUST GO!!!

10 Likes

Re: Sambo Wants Elections Postponed For 6 Months, INEC Says Elections Will Hold by Nobody: 6:52pm On Jan 22, 2015
The tension being generated as a result of this election is a replica of general trend as had been witnessed in the past.
But, we must all learn to set ourselves free..

Visit: www.cogentbrains.

And take the future yourself!
Re: Sambo Wants Elections Postponed For 6 Months, INEC Says Elections Will Hold by Ilekeh(f): 6:53pm On Jan 22, 2015
Clefcentfelix:
GMB baba! Sherubawon grin

lol at Mr. Sherubawon

2 Likes

Re: Sambo Wants Elections Postponed For 6 Months, INEC Says Elections Will Hold by FOLLOWJESUS: 6:53pm On Jan 22, 2015
Story. Every where,Sahara reporters reporting rumour.

1 Like

Re: Sambo Wants Elections Postponed For 6 Months, INEC Says Elections Will Hold by yoosooph: 6:53pm On Jan 22, 2015
RE: NIGER DELTA READY FOR WAR!!!

You are free to share
Forwarded as received

I was in conversation with a United Nation official yesterday and we were talking about the acquisition of warships by ethnic militant Tompolo, in a country were our brave soldiers are being starved off equipment. He told me point blank that in every major conflict he has assessed or being involved in as a UN official it all started with one fellow choosing to ARM an ETHNIC MILITIA as against the national army of the country, sometimes deliberately depleting the army before the violence starts.

I first got reports of Niger Delta militant Asari Dokubo buying military helicopters and hardware from diplomatic intelligence sources about 2 years ago. Shortly after that he was arrested in Benin Republic but released upon the intervention of our government. What I can see is very clear, JONATHAN is leading an effort to create an alternate military force in the Niger Delta to force the hands of the generality of NIGERIANS when the time comes. How else can one explain Tompolo a man once declared wanted for killing our soldiers now effectively taking over the duties of our navy?

Where is all the money coming from? Do you think the arms are being bought for boat parade or regatta? No they are to kill NIGERIANS.

JONATHAN has never been able to rise to fill the position of the NIGERIAN Presidency, he acts like an ethnic war lord and at the rate he is going he is going to push us into the path of Liberian and Sierra Leone, while silly people are busy cheering him on.

I have taken it upon myself to write a letter of complaint and warning to the United Nations Secretary General to pay attention to what JONATHAN and his cohorts are doing in Nigeria, seemingly pushing the country closer to a violent ethnic crisis.

This crisis would consume the entire African continent if not checked.

This morning I received this in my in box, and I couldn't help but shudder that we are dealing with really devious human beings who have mistakenly found themselves in power. Their attitude and body language says it all:

"I'm really amused that we are all screaming murder years after the deed was done? It's well over 3 years that I have been screaming the overall plans and strategies of the south-south vs the behemoth Nigeria, i.e, their eventual emancipation! For the sake of many who have not read or few who have taken these posts as scare mongering by Oyenuga Lanre Paul, I'll re summarise them here. To free their region of the shackles of endless exploitation and domination by the rest of Nigeria, the south-south decided as follow:

1). Cripple the Nigerian Army's capacities to engage in sustained warfare: thus the encouragement of BH and decimation of the army's hardware and personnel.

2). Ensure Nigeria is economically destitute and unable to spend on warfare: thus the unprecedented looting of the treasury, resulting in our current vulnerability. Okonjo Iweala is not 'coordinating' for nothing.

3). Is the military takeover of our coastal waters by the south-south, which is what the coastal waterways protection contract with Government Tompolo was designed to guarantee. Let no one be deceived, less than 0.5% of our military, (including naval and air force) personnel can swim in an 8 foot deep pool, not to mention a river or coastal waters. Thus, how do you engage these toughened militia in their coastal waters, when we couldn't tackle BH in plain view?

4th). Is the intense frustrations of the oil producing companies by the south southerners nouveau-riche to hand over the onshore production bases to them by forced sale or outright disruption of their operations. As we chat here, 70% of the onshore operations have been sold off by the major players like shell, Mobil, etc.

As well as the training of ex militants as pilots under amnesty Anyone doubting my claims of warning about these can browse through my timeline.

IF THE SOUTH-SOUTH PULLS OUT TODAY, WE ARE SITTING DUCKS! The South-East are tagging along with the south-south, for obvious reasons and I don't blame them!

The choice of Buhari is due to these calculations by our rulers in the South-West and the core North. Unless I'm paranoid, we have a scary situation ahead. I moved my family out as far back as 2011, based on this concerns.

GEJ will very likely lose the elections in 2015, but the south-south will keep their oil. Can we afford a war with a region sitting on oil? Do we have a military capable of delivering our goal? Would it not be cheaper to renegotiate our federation?

Or, would it be another Rehoboamic declaration of "To your tents o Israel"? GEJ ain't clueless, he's merely troubled by the plots he's a key player in?

Viva Le Nigeria'.."!
It's from Oyenuga Lanre Paul

By Oyenuga Lanre Paul.

5 Likes

Re: Sambo Wants Elections Postponed For 6 Months, INEC Says Elections Will Hold by frehage: 6:53pm On Jan 22, 2015
iresearcher:
A lot can be achieved in 6 months.

Quickly jail a number of opposition on corruption charges

"dash" students school fees etc but they will be shocked to discover that after 6 months, he will still be voted out

See other links on the issue

http://www.punchng.com/news/apc-rejects-nsa-sambos-call-to-postpone-elections/

http://www.thecable.ng/nsa-wants-2015-e

http://www.channelstv.com/2015/01/22/nsa-advices-inec-to-postpone-2015-elections/

So its not only Sahara Reporters

Meanwhile, I saw this online

Abwest I have learnt a lot from the Buhari certificate monomania. Since it happened i started looking for all my certificate. Infact i have safely kept the receipt for my jamb form, post jamb, lecture notes, textbook, photos infact my signing out white vest too. Who knows anybody may request for it. If someone who schooled before independence can be asked to present his certificate who am i. If you are lucky enough to still have your secondary school uniform and sandal please keep it. Who knows any clueless person can ask for it.

Bro take it easy. Let's hope you will still be enjoying this freedom of speech if GMB wins. Let the best candidate win.
Re: Sambo Wants Elections Postponed For 6 Months, INEC Says Elections Will Hold by adedayourt(m): 6:55pm On Jan 22, 2015
Maybe cud he knows he ll be kicked of com feb so he want to njoy d place fr a while

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sambo Wants Elections Postponed For 6 Months, INEC Says Elections Will Hold by musb92yahooco: 6:55pm On Jan 22, 2015
Jonathan is the most useless president on earth ole barawo thief
Re: Sambo Wants Elections Postponed For 6 Months, INEC Says Elections Will Hold by Keegan: 6:56pm On Jan 22, 2015
yoosooph:
RE: NIGER DELTA READY FOR WAR!!!

You are free to share
Forwarded as received

I was in conversation with a United Nation official yesterday and we were talking about the acquisition of warships by ethnic militant Tompolo, in a country were our brave soldiers are being starved off equipment. He told me point blank that in every major conflict he has assessed or being involved in as a UN official it all started with one fellow choosing to ARM an ETHNIC MILITIA as against the national army of the country, sometimes deliberately depleting the army before the violence starts.

I first got reports of Niger Delta militant Asari Dokubo buying military helicopters and hardware from diplomatic intelligence sources about 2 years ago. Shortly after that he was arrested in Benin Republic but released upon the intervention of our government. What I can see is very clear, JONATHAN is leading an effort to create an alternate military force in the Niger Delta to force the hands of the generality of NIGERIANS when the time comes. How else can one explain Tompolo a man once declared wanted for killing our soldiers now effectively taking over the duties of our navy?

Where is all the money coming from? Do you think the arms are being bought for boat parade or regatta? No they are to kill NIGERIANS.

JONATHAN has never been able to rise to fill the position of the NIGERIAN Presidency, he acts like an ethnic war lord and at the rate he is going he is going to push us into the path of Liberian and Sierra Leone, while silly people are busy cheering him on.

I have taken it upon myself to write a letter of complaint and warning to the United Nations Secretary General to pay attention to what JONATHAN and his cohorts are doing in Nigeria, seemingly pushing the country closer to a violent ethnic crisis.

This crisis would consume the entire African continent if not checked.

This morning I received this in my in box, and I couldn't help but shudder that we are dealing with really devious human beings who have mistakenly found themselves in power. Their attitude and body language says it all:

"I'm really amused that we are all screaming murder years after the deed was done? It's well over 3 years that I have been screaming the overall plans and strategies of the south-south vs the behemoth Nigeria, i.e, their eventual emancipation! For the sake of many who have not read or few who have taken these posts as scare mongering by Oyenuga Lanre Paul, I'll re summarise them here. To free their region of the shackles of endless exploitation and domination by the rest of Nigeria, the south-south decided as follow:

1). Cripple the Nigerian Army's capacities to engage in sustained warfare: thus the encouragement of BH and decimation of the army's hardware and personnel.

2). Ensure Nigeria is economically destitute and unable to spend on warfare: thus the unprecedented looting of the treasury, resulting in our current vulnerability. Okonjo Iweala is not 'coordinating' for nothing.

3). Is the military takeover of our coastal waters by the south-south, which is what the coastal waterways protection contract with Government Tompolo was designed to guarantee. Let no one be deceived, less than 0.5% of our military, (including naval and air force) personnel can swim in an 8 foot deep pool, not to mention a river or coastal waters. Thus, how do you engage these toughened militia in their coastal waters, when we couldn't tackle BH in plain view?

4th). Is the intense frustrations of the oil producing companies by the south southerners nouveau-riche to hand over the onshore production bases to them by forced sale or outright disruption of their operations. As we chat here, 70% of the onshore operations have been sold off by the major players like shell, Mobil, etc.

As well as the training of ex militants as pilots under amnesty Anyone doubting my claims of warning about these can browse through my timeline.

IF THE SOUTH-SOUTH PULLS OUT TODAY, WE ARE SITTING DUCKS! The South-East are tagging along with the south-south, for obvious reasons and I don't blame them!

The choice of Buhari is due to these calculations by our rulers in the South-West and the core North. Unless I'm paranoid, we have a scary situation ahead. I moved my family out as far back as 2011, based on this concerns.

GEJ will very likely lose the elections in 2015, but the south-south will keep their oil. Can we afford a war with a region sitting on oil? Do we have a military capable of delivering our goal? Would it not be cheaper to renegotiate our federation?

Or, would it be another Rehoboamic declaration of "To your tents o Israel"? GEJ ain't clueless, he's merely troubled by the plots he's a key player in?

Viva Le Nigeria'.."!
It's from Oyenuga Lanre Paul

By Oyenuga Lanre Paul.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sambo Wants Elections Postponed For 6 Months, INEC Says Elections Will Hold by legendsilver(m): 6:56pm On Jan 22, 2015
Rawani:
This was what Lai Mohammed predicted just this morning. We must say NO to this desperate attempt to perpetuate the failed presidency of Dr. Good luck Jonathan. They are scared, they are very scared.

SAY NO TO ELECTION POSTPONEMENT.

Let's trend this on twitter for the world to see;
#SayNoToElectionPostponement

Together, we can trend it and show to them that we are ready for #change

Team Buhari/Osinbajo for president and vice
tongue

5 Likes

Re: Sambo Wants Elections Postponed For 6 Months, INEC Says Elections Will Hold by PLEXPLEX(m): 6:57pm On Jan 22, 2015
franciskaine:
fallacy of Non Sequitur. So common Nigerians who now support the APC and dissociate themselves from the failure of GEJ are enemy of the government? Even GEJ admitted that Bokoharam is in his cabinet, therefore, the federal creates it's own enemies by failing to do the right thing. Corruption, insecurity, are our common enemy which the govt has failed to tackle. The govt led by GEJ is the enemy of Nigerians.

U LIE.....CORRUPTION IN THIS NATION DIDN'T START WITH GEJ ADMINISTRATION.....YES THE MAN IS NOT PERFECT BUT HE HAS GOT VERY GOOD PLANS/INTENTIONS FOR THIS NATION & ANYBODY THAT LL AGREE WITH THIS RUBBISH SAHARA DESERT REPORT IS ALSO AN ENEMY OF NIGERIA ...
GMB SAID HE LL MAKE THE NATION UNGOVERNABLE FOR GEJ & TINUBU/OPPOSITION R HELPING HIM THEN SOME PEOPLE THAT DON'T THINK DEEP LL ATTRIBUTE BOKO HARAM TO GEJ. ITS REALLY A PITY
Re: Sambo Wants Elections Postponed For 6 Months, INEC Says Elections Will Hold by afbstrategies: 6:58pm On Jan 22, 2015
This is not a good move at all. Babangida, Abacha and OBJ tried all these nonsense and they failed woefully. Whoever is selling this idea to GEJ obviously doesn't like him at all. Rubbish!!!
Re: Sambo Wants Elections Postponed For 6 Months, INEC Says Elections Will Hold by mrmaze(m): 6:59pm On Jan 22, 2015
free2ryhme:
Pdp e-warrior suddenly gone numb

Silence has taken over

you no dey tire? since morning. Are you sure you are not truly a robot as some call you?
Re: Sambo Wants Elections Postponed For 6 Months, INEC Says Elections Will Hold by KwoiZabo(m): 7:00pm On Jan 22, 2015
fxskye:

And GEJ can't deal with them as a C-in-C?
who can believe that a 10yr old girl would carry an equipment that can kill 40people and still work easily in a market, how much does such item cost. That's the extent they've gone to sabotage this administration.
Re: Sambo Wants Elections Postponed For 6 Months, INEC Says Elections Will Hold by OrlandoOwoh(m): 7:01pm On Jan 22, 2015
basty:
I see Jonathan loosing the election.
This kind trash cannot happen in Norway. I am enjoying my life in the cold in Oslo. Ìsé ló somonù bí òkò.
"Ise lo s'omo nu bi oko. O pe titi omo a wa'le. B'iku o ba pa mi, ma lo s'Owo lo ba yeye mi. B'arun o ba so mi l'ojo, mo si ma da'le baba mi . . ."
- Orlando Owoh.

1 Like

Re: Sambo Wants Elections Postponed For 6 Months, INEC Says Elections Will Hold by Orikinla(m): 7:02pm On Jan 22, 2015
[size=18pt]Please, someone get us Hon. Patrick 'Igodomigodo' Obahiagbon to describe this GEJ's shenanigans in own bombastic English grammar. grin

When I told you all that GEJ is jittery, some of his rented crowds were bragging GEJ till...But now PAPA DECEIVE PIKIN (PDP) wants GEJ till 2017!

I beg Ebiere pass me the Apeteshi make I sip small before I laugh at Uncle Jona.
See the kind brother-in law Da Patience give Uhuhu Umuahia people. [/size]grin

2 Likes

Re: Sambo Wants Elections Postponed For 6 Months, INEC Says Elections Will Hold by bobbylegend(m): 7:03pm On Jan 22, 2015
What else do you expect from Sharia sahara reporters. Mtcheeew
Re: Sambo Wants Elections Postponed For 6 Months, INEC Says Elections Will Hold by Tundeajani(m): 7:04pm On Jan 22, 2015
basty:
I see Jonathan loosing the election.
This kind trash cannot happen in Norway. I am enjoying my life in the cold in Oslo. Ìsé ló somonù bí òkò.
baba efi ona han awa omode naa,,,
Re: Sambo Wants Elections Postponed For 6 Months, INEC Says Elections Will Hold by gbodimowo(m): 7:05pm On Jan 22, 2015
9jatriot:
Sahara reporters have been right on too many issues in recent times for me to just dismiss this as rumor.

Na today
Re: Sambo Wants Elections Postponed For 6 Months, INEC Says Elections Will Hold by PMONEY6: 7:06pm On Jan 22, 2015
otijah:
what's the authenticity of this news, we all Know what sahara reporters stands for in this country, whether he loses or not they should know that hell will let loose on this country if GEJ isn't relected

Go and sleep Madt Man!
Re: Sambo Wants Elections Postponed For 6 Months, INEC Says Elections Will Hold by gbodimowo(m): 7:07pm On Jan 22, 2015
Rawani:
This was what Lai Mohammed predicted just this morning. We must say NO to this desperate attempt to perpetuate the failed presidency of Dr. Good luck Jonathan. They are scared, they are very scared.

SAY NO TO ELECTION POSTPONEMENT.

1 Like

Re: Sambo Wants Elections Postponed For 6 Months, INEC Says Elections Will Hold by notoriousbabe: 7:07pm On Jan 22, 2015
Jonathan fe ji wa lobe je niyi o
Re: Sambo Wants Elections Postponed For 6 Months, INEC Says Elections Will Hold by KwoiZabo(m): 7:08pm On Jan 22, 2015
yoosooph or lanre, better stop inciting hatred cos u have moved your family out. Irrespective of who wins the country will be peaceful.
Re: Sambo Wants Elections Postponed For 6 Months, INEC Says Elections Will Hold by JEITO: 7:09pm On Jan 22, 2015
It is high time stories from saharaReporters get blacklisted on Nairaland angry
Re: Sambo Wants Elections Postponed For 6 Months, INEC Says Elections Will Hold by cromz(m): 7:10pm On Jan 22, 2015
Am in full support of d postponement me wey be say i wan f*ck my babe for valentine's day

Gej till 2019...
Re: Sambo Wants Elections Postponed For 6 Months, INEC Says Elections Will Hold by blessingee: 7:10pm On Jan 22, 2015
If GEJ Govt looked 4 missing Chibok girls d way PDP is looking 4 Buhari's Certificate, they would have found them in a week!! #Fact... Lol

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sambo Wants Elections Postponed For 6 Months, INEC Says Elections Will Hold by ApexTitan(m): 7:10pm On Jan 22, 2015
Sai Sahara Reporters.

Back in full APC form. Nice salvo.
Re: Sambo Wants Elections Postponed For 6 Months, INEC Says Elections Will Hold by DONalie: 7:12pm On Jan 22, 2015
Elections have been postponed before. A precedent was set in the 2011 election, therefore repeating such an action may not necessarily depart from the norm. However, the duration maybe contested in court.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Blood, Saliva Found In Mouth Of Dead Deputy Governor / Original Copy Of Photo Of Milk Maids At The Back Of The N10 Note / Embarrassing Photos Of Imo Govt House As Governor Ihedioha Tours Around Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.