Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,115 members, 7,828,973 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:43 PM

PDP Tenders Evidence Buhari's Certificate Is Forged - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP Tenders Evidence Buhari's Certificate Is Forged (70957 Views)

Edo Election: Ize-iyamu, PDP Tenders Evidence At Tribunal / Don’t Accuse My Ministers Of Corruption Without Evidence – Buhari / Video Evidence : Buhari On West Germany And President Michelle (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PDP Tenders Evidence Buhari's Certificate Is Forged by PrinceMario(m): 9:09pm On Jan 22, 2015
urboy1:
mmmk mmmkk mmmkkkk
someone will soon commit suicide.
Re: PDP Tenders Evidence Buhari's Certificate Is Forged by T4kbaba(m): 9:10pm On Jan 22, 2015
NairalandOP:
http://www.thisdaylive.com/articles/pdp-tenders-evidence-buharis-certificate-is-forged/199840/

lf these people made this effort they are making on GMB certificate on searching for Chibok girls ,may be they would have rescued them.
Re: PDP Tenders Evidence Buhari's Certificate Is Forged by Ekaka1(m): 9:11pm On Jan 22, 2015
aguiyi:
Hehehehehejeheh. Them been don think say them don get the last laugh

in that same 1961 he wrote hausa language and earned credit in it,a subject that was introduced into the curriculum in 1974 when the 6-3-3-4 educational system commenced.

shehu musa yaradua joined the army in 1959 but wrote wasc with buhari in 1961, did he also join the army with a recommendation letter?

Possibly! Those Mallams hated Education like a pig hates a clean bath. Now the Newer version is Bolo haram....."Western Education is bad! " cool

1 Like

Re: PDP Tenders Evidence Buhari's Certificate Is Forged by okestev: 9:11pm On Jan 22, 2015
najoke:

Sorry to burst you PDP bubble

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2056245_10943074101525457116077035655650199852998106n_jpege778defa7f303d000319150376d3ace4

What other evidence do you guys need .....his school uniform or the pen used to write the exam cos we get am grin grin grin grin grin

Thank you for your post... There is no need responding to an allegation from the lips of a fool. So we don't become like them. They are bunch of liers, sycophants , thieves and enemies of our great country. They have released themselves to be used by the devil against GMB.. Our God will trouble them. They will never find peace. because they are enemies of progress, the fierce anger and judgement of God will come upon them..they won't escape. We are praying and would continue to pray
Re: PDP Tenders Evidence Buhari's Certificate Is Forged by seguntijan(m): 9:13pm On Jan 22, 2015
"If President Goodluck Jonathan govt looked
for missing Chibok girls the way PDP is looking
for Buhari's certificate, they would have found
them in a week!

2 Likes

Re: PDP Tenders Evidence Buhari's Certificate Is Forged by priscaoge(f): 9:13pm On Jan 22, 2015
Newkidoo:

I read it my dear!!
you take everything as a joke!
why can't this people shouting go to court! why are they shouting on media that it is fake!!
buhari's certificate shouldn't be what we should be discussing now in this country!! we have more important things to talk about!!
Ever since the certificate issue, no one is focusing on boko haram bombing again!! everything seems to have disappeared..
Am just not happy with the way things are handled in this country!!
so my dear think and stop taking everything as a joke!

And who's joking with u? Go through my post n stop saying what u don't know
Re: PDP Tenders Evidence Buhari's Certificate Is Forged by jamace(m): 9:14pm On Jan 22, 2015
micolaj:
Satanic Minister of Information.
Minister for corrupt change. cheesy
Re: PDP Tenders Evidence Buhari's Certificate Is Forged by Tonylyte(m): 9:17pm On Jan 22, 2015
Buharetardians in deep mess. Hehehehehehehehe, ah dey laugh.
Re: PDP Tenders Evidence Buhari's Certificate Is Forged by MsFaith: 9:17pm On Jan 22, 2015
Olodo rabati Pdp if they were looking for the chibok girls the way they are looking for buhari's certificate, they would have found them.
Re: PDP Tenders Evidence Buhari's Certificate Is Forged by sagagi(m): 9:19pm On Jan 22, 2015
please stop making noise..... go to court and tender it not online.....shikenan grin
Re: PDP Tenders Evidence Buhari's Certificate Is Forged by Doyin2(m): 9:20pm On Jan 22, 2015
FANI KAYODE IS A LUNATIC.
CONFIRMED.

The best way to conclude that a document is fake is to confirm from the issuer.Any person that believes otherwise must also be a lunatic.Those analysing a mere statement of result that was issued by the school on January 21,2015,also need their brain examined for lunacy.A statement of result is just like a letter to confirm the original result, in this case, that was issued by Cambridge.Any perceived omission or commission in a confirmatory letter or statement of result,does not make it fake or forged!

We need to vote out this useless PDP so that Nigeria can have peace and be great again!
Re: PDP Tenders Evidence Buhari's Certificate Is Forged by Philadelphia: 9:21pm On Jan 22, 2015
Eziachi:
As they say, it takes a forger to know a forgery.
And this one has said something. undecided
Re: PDP Tenders Evidence Buhari's Certificate Is Forged by aresa: 9:21pm On Jan 22, 2015
[s]
searay:
QUESTIONS AND ANSWERS RE BUHARI's "CERTYIFICATE". ~ Bucky 2015.

Common Questions

1) Why are the dates on the certificate stamped 2015 and not 1961?

Answer: "The stamp and date served as authentication that the document was truly retrieved from the records of that Secondary School and it emanated from there. And, it MUST bear the date it was forwarded! And, Cambridge University also sent a computer print-out of the same certificate! So, the certificate itself bears 1961 while the stamp of the retrieving and forwarding establishment bears the date the retrieved document was forwarded (ie today's date). I am a professional Administrator." ~ Olasunkanmi Sukky Adeleke

2) There was no Primary 6 in Nigeria in the 1960's. Why did Buhari leave secondary school at 18/19?

Answer: Please see this write-up on Nigeria's educational history from pre- colonisation to date. In the 1950's and at least the early 1960's, Nigerian children spent 6 years in primary school, and 7 years in secondary school.

"In the 1950s, Nigeria adopted the British system called Form Six that divided grades into six elementary years, three junior secondary years, two senior secondary years, and a two-year university preparation program. Those who scored high on exit examinations at the end of Form Six usually were qualified to enter universities."

Read more: Nigeria - History Background - Education, Students, Schools, and Primary

http://education.stateuniversity.com/…/Nigeria-HISTORY-BACK…

3) The army said Buhari had a pass in English but his certificate shows a credit in English.

Answer: The army actually said he had a pass in English Literature and a credit in English Language. Many peeps heard pass in English literature, and immediately jumped to the conclusion the army meant English grammar. smile emoticon

The link below provides copies of the army's letter and other documentation in Buhari's file.

http://www.premiumtimesng.com/…/175352-exclusive-nigerian-a…

4) If the certificate is false, why is the Buhari campaign confident enough to provide it to the press.

Answer: The Buhari campaign freely releasing this document to the media is the strongest piece of evidence that the documents are real. With all the information provided on the documentation, anyone can directly approach the Cambridge exams board, WAEC, The Katsina Education Ministry and Government College Katsina, to verify the information. With the examination number given on the certificate, it will be easy for those organisations to respond quickly. Please remember that this certificate was released directly by Katsina College, who made a copy available to Premium Times.

5) Why is his name spelled Muhammadu Buhari, but is Mohamed Buhari on the certificate?

Answer: Nigerian names commonly have many different variations of spellings, and it is not uncommon to find Nigerians with different spelling variations of their names on different documents - certificates, passports, birth certificates etc

Some people will always insist on spelling one's name the way they prefer even after seeing the correct spelling written out!

6) As Katsina State was not created until 1987, why is this certificate on the letterhead of the Katsina State Ministry of Education?

Answer: Buhari's secondary school, used to be known as Provincial Secondary School, Katsina, but is now called Government College Katsina. It is located in what used to be Katsina Province, but became Katsina State in 1987. As Katsina College is issuing a certified copy of Buhari's original documentation, they have transcribed it upon the official certificates used by the State today. It is why the exam is dated 1961 but it is stamped and dated by the principal on 21/1/2015 - the date the school reissued a copy of the certificate.

"~1947: Ibadan province split from Oyo; Katsina province formed from parts of Sokoto and Zaria; Rivers province split from Owerri."

http://www.statoids.com/ung.html

7) Why does the certificate show a photograph
[/s]

With your investigative talent, you should be able to help us look for our missing billions and even look for chibok girls too..

2 Likes

Re: PDP Tenders Evidence Buhari's Certificate Is Forged by Tonylyte(m): 9:26pm On Jan 22, 2015
atlwireles:
Finally back from suspension

See how the mighty has fallen. Buhari has been reduced to an OLUWOLE paper weight. grin grin grin grin grin grin
Lol, most of the mods on nairaland are buharetardians, berem called someone by his real name, and wasn't banned, i did the same thing to her and got banned for a week.

1 Like

Re: PDP Tenders Evidence Buhari's Certificate Is Forged by Ajibo111(m): 9:26pm On Jan 22, 2015
*Looking for my waec certificate,since apc members visited my father(rolling on the ground)*

2 Likes

Re: PDP Tenders Evidence Buhari's Certificate Is Forged by jaymichael(m): 9:26pm On Jan 22, 2015
NgeneUkwenu:

My. Uncle is a colonel in the Nigerian Army! He revealed a lot to me!
really interested in that revelations o. Meanwhile in other news, GMB till Buhari produces the exact same Biro, pen or feather and ink he wrote the exam with. sai baba Buhari
Re: PDP Tenders Evidence Buhari's Certificate Is Forged by searay(m): 9:27pm On Jan 22, 2015
aresa:
[s][/s]

With your investigative talent, you should be able to help us look for our missing billions and even look for chibok girls too..
lols. Bros I get family to feed. Make I pee, i dey come
Re: PDP Tenders Evidence Buhari's Certificate Is Forged by Ninapha(f): 9:27pm On Jan 22, 2015
aguiyi:
Hehehehehejeheh. Them been don think say them don get the last laugh

in that same 1961 he wrote hausa language and earned credit in it,a subject that was introduced into the curriculum in 1974 when the 6-3-3-4 educational system commenced.

shehu musa yaradua joined the army in 1959 but wrote wasc with buhari in 1961, did he also join the army with a recommendation letter?

i beg u, pls dont cause HBP for Buhari na. Consider his age.

He might probably hv asked them to set Hausa language exams in 1961 considering his intention to use it and address almajiris in 2015. The General himself.

1 Like

Re: PDP Tenders Evidence Buhari's Certificate Is Forged by dexterinc2003: 9:28pm On Jan 22, 2015
#PDPGOTOCOURT

SAI BUHARI grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

oluwole ko,oladapo ni.....
meanwhile....20 billion still missing,chibok girls all 8 month pregnant with pre- terrorists

#GEJSHOWYOURTHESIS
Re: PDP Tenders Evidence Buhari's Certificate Is Forged by Philadelphia: 9:29pm On Jan 22, 2015
Am I the only one who feels this principal should be sacked? Hit "like" if you feel he should be sacked.

1 Like

Re: PDP Tenders Evidence Buhari's Certificate Is Forged by Doyin2(m): 9:29pm On Jan 22, 2015
FANI KAYODE IS A LUNATIC.
CONFIRMED.

The best way to conclude that a document is fake is to confirm from the issuer.Any person that believes otherwise must also be a lunatic.Those analysing a mere statement of result that was issued by the school on January 21,2015,also need their brain examined for lunacy.A statement of result is just like a letter to confirm the original result, in this case, that was issued by Cambridge.Any perceived omission or commission in a confirmatory letter or statement of result,does not make it fake or forged!

We need to vote out this useless PDP so that Nigeria can have peace and be great again!

1 Like

Re: PDP Tenders Evidence Buhari's Certificate Is Forged by jzdoberman: 9:29pm On Jan 22, 2015
ishiamu:
This buhari is corrupt more than farouk lawan

Bro not just only corrupt but a big time OLODO!!! Imagine a so-called military officer using an "Oluwole" document. Thought it was Ghanaians that started this movement of using " dagbo" docs, I no no say na buhari with him fellow aaboki; IBB YARADUA GOWON MURITALA etc...I no for sure Abacha no get at all.

My question here is, how did they become Generals without an ordinary school cert wey my grandmother even get? Aaboki big shame on una...see wetin quota system don cause. For sure that baboon Aatiku go dey somewhere now dey laff buhari.

2 Likes

Re: PDP Tenders Evidence Buhari's Certificate Is Forged by klarke(m): 9:30pm On Jan 22, 2015
........3. He Introduced Kidnapping And Smuggling Into The Nigeria System:The story of Umaru Dikko is already well known that repeating it here amounts to tautology. However, Buhari and his ADC Col. Mustapha Jokolo supervised the smuggling of 53 suitcases filled with cash against the protests of Tunde Idiagbon and ironically, Abubakar Atiku (an APC bigwig), was the former DG of Customs. Do you still need to know why Buhari has never accused Atiku of being corrupt?
4. He Is Not A Man of His Words: Buhari cried in public and said he won’t contest elections again, yet couldn’t keep his words:

“This campaign is the third and last one for me; since, after it, I will not present myself again for election into office of the president.” – M. Buhari (April, 2011 at the Int’l Conference Centre, Abuja). Then again in 2014, he swallowed his words with this: “I humbly present myself to all Nigerians and to God, seeking to be elected as APC’s presidential candidate.” - M. Buhari (Oct., 15, 2014 Eagle Square Abuja)

5. He Is An Ethnic Bigot Who Thinks That Vendetta Is Fighting Corruption: After Buhari and his boys overthrew the govt of Shagari with the sole reason that the govt was highly corrupt, he locked up Dr. Alex Ekwueme – the then VP in Kirikiri maximum prison but left Shagari – the president and Head of govt in his mansion. Ekwueme was tried by the tribunal set-up by Buhari and the tribunal declared that he was even poorer than he was before he came into office. Yet, Buhari jailed him and allowed Shagari to relax in his mansion. He gave Dede Sam Mbakwe 100- year jail term for stealing nothing
and also went after his wife. Ambrose Ali was tried for an undeveloped plot of land and he was jailed for 75 years with heavy torture that led to blindness and later death. Jim Nwobodo and Lateef Jakande were jailed for 100 years for stealing nothing. Adekunle Ajasin was tried by a military tribunal and found innocent. Buhari ordered a fresh trial, he was found innocent again. Buhari changed the tribunal and tried him again. He was still found innocent. Buhari still jailed him. But, Buhari left his personal friend – Awwal Ibrahim – the then highly corrupt governor of Niger State who was arrested at Heathrow airport with £14 million. Awwal was never jailed. He was placed under house arrest in his mansion like Shagari for just two weeks and indeed released.

3 Likes

Re: PDP Tenders Evidence Buhari's Certificate Is Forged by BabaO2: 9:30pm On Jan 22, 2015
aguiyi:

So shehu musa Yaradua came from the Nigerian army he joined in 1959 to write the exams in 1961. Make una dey reason well oo
It is not impossible. Even here in Lagos then, you can be in HSC 1 or 2 and go back and rewrite WASC if you dont have required university qualifications.

Even University admissions could be given ahead of WASC in some cases. It is not a big deal....
Re: PDP Tenders Evidence Buhari's Certificate Is Forged by klarke(m): 9:32pm On Jan 22, 2015
6. He Is A Coupist: Buhari has no moral ground to stand for an election in Nigeria because he’s a destroyer of democracy and can never benefit from it. He overthrew a duly elected govt and ruled illegitimately until he was kicked out. For those that claim he was invited, go read the recent interview by Chief Ebenezer Babatope on why Chief Solomon Lar was imprisoned by Buhari.
7. He Doesn’t Talk or Act Like An
Elder-statesman: He makes provocative statements that are capable of putting the country in crisis. This attitude caused the death of over 800 innocent lives including about 10 Corp members after he lost the 2011 elections. A man who considers himself as an elder-statesman and wants to rule Nigeria again should not be talking this way: “God willing, by 2015, something will happen. They either conduct a free and fair election or they go a very disgraceful way. If what happened in 2011 should again happen in 2015, by the grace of God, the dog and baboon would all be soaked in blood.” – M. Buhari
“2015 will be bloody…” – M. Buhari
Buhari snubbed the same Nigerians he now wants their votes by refusing to appear before Justice Oputa Truth and Reconciliation Panel. Buhari knew how important reconciliation is to the stability of democracy, yet he refused to appear before the panel.
8. He Cannot Formulate A Good Economic Policy: True to that, Buhari is the only former Head of State without a legacy. Not even one, despite ruling with iron-fist for 2 years. Someone said, Environmental sanitation is his legacy LOL and I ask, how has that improved our economy? Or is Nigeria now the cleanest country in the world with a booming tourism industry? And again, those that attended his declaration were disappointed as he couldn’t present a manifesto on how he can solve the numerous problems confronting Nigeria. We keep hearing from the Buharists: “I will fight corruption; I will stop corruption; I will end corruption.” How? By mouth?
Recall what BBC said about Buhari’s economic policy: “Buhari’s attempts to re-balance public finances by curbing imports led to many job losses and the closure of businesses. These losses were accompanied by a rise in prices and a decline in living standards.” His economic policy started the devaluation of naira. During Shagari/Ekweme’s regime, $1 = N0.550 but before the end of his tenure in 1985, $1 = N0.894.
9. He Clamped Down On The Press: With the infamous Decree 4, he closed down Newspapers, arrested and jailed many journalists such as Ndukar Irabor and Tunde Thompson of the Guardian Newspaper on stories that were factual. He told the Nigerian journalists then that it did not matter whether the story reported was true or not, if his regime did not like it, the writer would go to jail. At a point Tai Solarin became the only voice who could speak as he stood at the road corner and was distributing leaflets detailing the various atrocities of Buhari. He arrested and jailed him. In prison, he was denied his asthmatic drug. He was released by IBB and later died of complication from the torture he suffered in prison.

2 Likes

Re: PDP Tenders Evidence Buhari's Certificate Is Forged by Miscellaneous(m): 9:32pm On Jan 22, 2015
NgeneUkwenu:
PDP is dead and Buried! grin grin They thought Cambridge or Kastina College was headed by the shameless Army Spokesman who deliberately removed photocopy of Buhari's WAEC Result in order to ridicule him!

Shame to jonathan!
Shame to patience!!
Shame to PDP!!

[size=18pt]PDP is afraid of Contesting in Febuhari![/size] grin grin

the way u talk about pdp………

how much were u paid?

2 Likes

Re: PDP Tenders Evidence Buhari's Certificate Is Forged by klarke(m): 9:33pm On Jan 22, 2015
...10. He Is Not A Man of Principle
And Integrity: Since 2003, Buhari
has been jumping from one party to another in his desperate and endless quest to rule Nigeria. He started with ANPP in 2003 to CPC in 2011 and, now in APC. He might abandon APC for another party if they deny him ticket.
11. He Has No Regard For Human Rights: Mrs. Vera Ifudu, who was an NTA reporter then, was sacked for reporting what Dr. Olusola Saraki had told her in an interview about how the missing money was traced to Buhari’s account at Midland Bank London branch. Vera eventually won her case of wrongful dismissal in court against the NTA and was financially compensated. Dim Emeka Odimegwu Ojukwu, who returned from 13 years exile, just a little over a year then, was as well locked up in Kirikiri Prison by Buhari. Up till today we were not told what his offence was. Busari Adelakun died of ulcer because Buhari refused him to be taken out of prison for medical attention. The then Gov. of Ogun
State, Bisi Onabanjo suffered similar fate which we were told led to his untimely death. For using the US$2.8bn to sing, Buhari jailed Fela Anikulapo -Kuti on trumped up charges under emergency law which prompted the sentencing judge to confess that he was ordered to do so and apologised to Fela. It was Buhari’sadministration that said it has “decided to deal with this Fela problem once and for all.” Buhari used retrogressive law to execute three Nigerians: Lawal Ojuolape (30), Bernard Ogedengbe (29) and Bartholomew Owoh (26). One of those three – Ogedengbe – was executed for a crime that did not carry capital punishment at the time it was committed.
12. He Is Corrupt: That a blind man doesn’t see the sun don’t mean the sun is not up in the sky. That Buhari has not been jailed for corrupt practises doesn’t mean he is not corrupt, after-all, nobody has jailed IBB, OBJ etc., yet people say they’re corrupt. Buhari has never been able to account to Nigerians what he did with the N25 billion missing in PTF of which he was the chairman. Shagari incurred Buhari’s wrath when he decided to investigate the US$2.8 billion that disappeared from NNPC account and traced to the Midland Bank, London. Justice Ayo Irikefe panel was set-up and Saraki headed the Senate committee. The following were unequivocally discovered:
Firstly, a judicial panel was set up to trace the $2.8billion (Justice Ayo Irikefe panel). Secondly, a senate committee was also set up to trace the $2.8billion (headed by the elder Saraki). The findings of the senate committee were reported live on NTA by Vera Ifudu. Buhari overthrew the govt to burn and shred the evidence. Buhari got Vera Ifudu sacked. Vera Ifudu and the NTA went to court. Vera Ifudu won her case, got reinstated and was paid compensation.

pointblanknews.com/pbn/exclusive/20-reasons-nigerians-rejected-buhari-since-2003/

1 Like

Re: PDP Tenders Evidence Buhari's Certificate Is Forged by Philadelphia: 9:33pm On Jan 22, 2015
musb92yahooco:
Obasanjo - expose jonathan

Buhari’ll win this election; even Jonathan didn’t complete his PhD, we covered him - OBJ

BY NEWS PUNCH ON JANUARY 22, 2015 HOME,
NEWS, POLITICS, REPORT

“Even Jonathan did not finish his PhD course but when it was presented we stated that, it does not matter but many people do not know because it was PDP thing.” – Obasanjo

Former Nigeria President, Chief Olusegun Obasanjo has predicted that the candidate of All Progressives Congress (APC), General Muhammadu Buhari will be the next Nigerian President which why those who are afraid of him are creating so many obstacles on his way, Saying “a general is always a general.
But he has his M.sc, B.sc and even WASSCE. By the way, he has tendered all these certificates. So go home and think of a better accusation before you spew uncertainties on nairaland angry.
Re: PDP Tenders Evidence Buhari's Certificate Is Forged by blaezderek: 9:35pm On Jan 22, 2015
It's so funny.
The highest office in the country, all you need to be there is your First School Leaving Certificate, but ordinary in applying for a petrol pump attendant, NYSC discharge certificate will be needed. I thought Nigeria had gone past a country where ordinary o-level graduates could govern. I'm finished.

1 Like

Re: PDP Tenders Evidence Buhari's Certificate Is Forged by marv1: 9:37pm On Jan 22, 2015
aguiyi:

So shehu musa Yaradua came from the Nigerian army he joined in 1959 to write the exams in 1961. Make una dey reason well oo
. What was obtainable then is nt what is happening now. Anybody can join the military or force those days as a northerner. It was always easy access for them. Or is it possible for him to go to war college without school result? Pdp has no plan and thats why they are using the jobless lawyer that has neva gone to court for any case. FFK to make noise. FFK is a noise maker, I wonder what he would become after GEJ tenure.
Re: PDP Tenders Evidence Buhari's Certificate Is Forged by odehaj: 9:38pm On Jan 22, 2015
Majority shouting abusing GMB on this forum are feeling the heat of this maladministration (joblessness,corruption,insecurity,lack of electricity) either directly or indiretctly, but won't prefer change because of tribalism,"egonje",religion etc,there's no unity that is why we shall remain backward forever-God plsssss wind up this system called Nigeria if need be.
Re: PDP Tenders Evidence Buhari's Certificate Is Forged by africanqueen111(f): 9:47pm On Jan 22, 2015
U pipo r making me more confused evry day. Jst allow dis man to contesr abeg. Una dey run my bat3 down n una no how bb bat3 dey drain quick. I support jonathan b4 n I stil repeat dat man has tried though Nigerians won't appreciate him nw bt he has done a lot n dd current situation in d country is nt only his fault bt d enitre pipo ruling wit him. Now after thoughly investigation, research n findings,
I vote for change, Enough of PDP

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (13) (Reply)

Kanu: If Taking Photo With Me Makes You ESN Deputy, Arrest South East Governors / Emmanuel Iwuanyanwu And Wife Blasted By Trolls [PICS] / EndSARS: US Soldier Ready To Invade Nigeria To Save His Mom & Dad

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.