Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,707 members, 7,831,212 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 03:35 PM

Timaya Shows Off The Interior Of His Newly Acquired Home (Photos) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Timaya Shows Off The Interior Of His Newly Acquired Home (Photos) (60249 Views)

The Interior Of I Go Dye's Mother's House (Photos) / Timaya Shows Off Exquisite Bedroom, Seen Jumping In Bed (Photos) / Timaya Shows Off His House And Shares Some Words Of Inspiration (PHOTO) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Timaya Shows Off The Interior Of His Newly Acquired Home (Photos) by Nobody: 10:35am On Jan 23, 2015
tellwisdom:

Na nairaland ur papa dey make em money, abi??...Omo ale jati jati sad
tell dat to ur illiterate father,møron.
Re: Timaya Shows Off The Interior Of His Newly Acquired Home (Photos) by pretydiva(f): 10:57am On Jan 23, 2015
naijaboiy:

Abeg no dey Lie angry

You see blue rubber drum for any of the pictures
lwkmd

1 Like

Re: Timaya Shows Off The Interior Of His Newly Acquired Home (Photos) by Mhizkel(f): 11:02am On Jan 23, 2015
pretydiva:
4 dat kind background wey I c 4 ya profile pix ..chaii..diaris godoo
*tongue out*
Re: Timaya Shows Off The Interior Of His Newly Acquired Home (Photos) by Deejavuu(f): 11:03am On Jan 23, 2015
naijaboiy:

Abeg no dey Lie angry

Hahahahahahaha

cheesy cheesy cheesy ...

Abeg i nor fit laugh o

3 Likes

Re: Timaya Shows Off The Interior Of His Newly Acquired Home (Photos) by cupidhero(m): 11:05am On Jan 23, 2015
naijaboiy:

Abeg no dey Lie angry

Wicked!! FSE# Dude you got jokes i swear. Lwkmd.

2 Likes

Re: Timaya Shows Off The Interior Of His Newly Acquired Home (Photos) by Mhizkel(f): 11:05am On Jan 23, 2015
naijaboiy:

Abeg no dey Lie angry

*covers face*...i meant ma haux in canada
Re: Timaya Shows Off The Interior Of His Newly Acquired Home (Photos) by ElFenomeno1: 11:09am On Jan 23, 2015
tellwisdom:
Which restaurant is this?? sad

Oxyfuc...ktard!
Does that look like a restaurant?!
Fu..cking local twerp!

1 Like

Re: Timaya Shows Off The Interior Of His Newly Acquired Home (Photos) by Nobody: 11:09am On Jan 23, 2015
God punish poverty!
Re: Timaya Shows Off The Interior Of His Newly Acquired Home (Photos) by adedayourt(m): 11:10am On Jan 23, 2015
Nice interior!

But seriously did he snap nd post dis online himself?? Is he advertising an hotel or wat.

Some celeb wnt just stop fallin hand
Re: Timaya Shows Off The Interior Of His Newly Acquired Home (Photos) by Nobody: 11:11am On Jan 23, 2015
I vow to do everything legal and humanly possible to make money, May God punish poverty.

1 Like

Re: Timaya Shows Off The Interior Of His Newly Acquired Home (Photos) by stinggy(m): 11:11am On Jan 23, 2015
Airforce1:
Nothing Special

Till I see how yours look like. Till then, stop hating pls!

1 Like

Re: Timaya Shows Off The Interior Of His Newly Acquired Home (Photos) by Smartnwa(m): 11:11am On Jan 23, 2015
Abeg eat ur moni, but who is TIMAYA?
Re: Timaya Shows Off The Interior Of His Newly Acquired Home (Photos) by niggi4life(m): 11:11am On Jan 23, 2015
Very beautiful house, wonderful interior, falling in love with it already
Re: Timaya Shows Off The Interior Of His Newly Acquired Home (Photos) by samplegirl(f): 11:12am On Jan 23, 2015
pretydiva:

ROTFL!

Baby you really dug into that babe. POSY POSY group!

Dem go dey claim!

lols
Re: Timaya Shows Off The Interior Of His Newly Acquired Home (Photos) by shawn3586(m): 11:13am On Jan 23, 2015
Okay we don see am

Whatz next..........

D interior of his car abi na interior of his....... Well una kno d rest sha
Re: Timaya Shows Off The Interior Of His Newly Acquired Home (Photos) by FlyboyZee: 11:13am On Jan 23, 2015
Please, where is the mansion? What I see here is a one bedroom apartment.
Re: Timaya Shows Off The Interior Of His Newly Acquired Home (Photos) by JumiaQuickSales(f): 11:14am On Jan 23, 2015
Introducing...

The Innjoo Note E only on Jumia Nigeria!

It's Just N19,999

Short description:

- Screen Size: 5.5 Inches
- Processor: 1.3 Ghz, Quad Core
- RAM: 1 GB
- Internal Memory: 8 GB
- Operating System: Android
- Camera: Rear- 8MP; Front- 2MP
- Available Colours: Black and White

We have android phones/tablets for as low as N9,000
and as high as N300,000

To get this phone or anyother item of your choice from Jumia, like us on:

http://www.facebook.com/JumiaQuickSales

1 Like

Re: Timaya Shows Off The Interior Of His Newly Acquired Home (Photos) by AJOT99(m): 11:14am On Jan 23, 2015
Nice one

Re: Timaya Shows Off The Interior Of His Newly Acquired Home (Photos) by OgaMosco(m): 11:14am On Jan 23, 2015
This is good but hope you are saving for rainy days? Cos I'm not ready to donate.

6 Likes

Re: Timaya Shows Off The Interior Of His Newly Acquired Home (Photos) by Atlantian: 11:15am On Jan 23, 2015
It's uninspiring. The Stone design isnt for a bedroom. The Bed is ugly.

1 Like

Re: Timaya Shows Off The Interior Of His Newly Acquired Home (Photos) by An0nimus: 11:15am On Jan 23, 2015
pretydiva:
grin grin grin
Re: Timaya Shows Off The Interior Of His Newly Acquired Home (Photos) by piagetskinner(m): 11:15am On Jan 23, 2015
Really cool...love the combo of colours
Re: Timaya Shows Off The Interior Of His Newly Acquired Home (Photos) by An0nimus: 11:17am On Jan 23, 2015
naijaboiy:

Abeg no dey Lie angry

Lmaoooo
Re: Timaya Shows Off The Interior Of His Newly Acquired Home (Photos) by ccaramel(f): 11:18am On Jan 23, 2015
Thumbs up for the interior decorator. Very nice. I have the same brick wallpaper in stock.
Re: Timaya Shows Off The Interior Of His Newly Acquired Home (Photos) by AmaechiLinus(m): 11:18am On Jan 23, 2015
Timaya aka Dem mama soldier...aka Egberi papa 1 of Bayelsa...aka Ukwu lover..,lolzz i love it though.
Re: Timaya Shows Off The Interior Of His Newly Acquired Home (Photos) by brunofarad(m): 11:19am On Jan 23, 2015
Check my signature
The stoneworks were proudly installed by me

Farad contractors
Thank God for his mercies
We are going places.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Timaya Shows Off The Interior Of His Newly Acquired Home (Photos) by Missonas(f): 11:25am On Jan 23, 2015
Beautiful house!People make it a home smiley

1 Like

Re: Timaya Shows Off The Interior Of His Newly Acquired Home (Photos) by austinbrown: 11:27am On Jan 23, 2015
This is my I don't like people visiting me, Timaya copied exactly everything in my house, I do bad thing carry Timaya go my house just because he is my childhood friend? We shall see

1 Like

Re: Timaya Shows Off The Interior Of His Newly Acquired Home (Photos) by ruggedtimi(m): 11:29am On Jan 23, 2015
making sense and nice concept....i really wish to have a house like dis sum day
Re: Timaya Shows Off The Interior Of His Newly Acquired Home (Photos) by money121(m): 11:29am On Jan 23, 2015
Sooo nice and beautiful....

But is non of my bizz..

To know more abt my bizz...

See below banner

Re: Timaya Shows Off The Interior Of His Newly Acquired Home (Photos) by mirexxx(f): 11:30am On Jan 23, 2015
pretydiva:
lol u blind for ya own profile ba grin
Re: Timaya Shows Off The Interior Of His Newly Acquired Home (Photos) by Nobody: 11:32am On Jan 23, 2015
homesteady:
It looks so simple and very beautiful, not like AY house that looks like strippers club!
ay house Na comedy grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Paul Okoye Spends Playtime With His Kids, As Peter Performs In The US Alone / Linda Ikeji Returns To Her Famous Gate, Steps Out In Boyfriend's Jean (photos) / Gordons: I Was Born With 7 Teeth & My Parents Wanted Me Dead Because Of It

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.