Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,747 members, 7,831,383 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 06:00 PM

Timaya Shows Off The Interior Of His Newly Acquired Home (Photos) - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Timaya Shows Off The Interior Of His Newly Acquired Home (Photos) (60251 Views)

The Interior Of I Go Dye's Mother's House (Photos) / Timaya Shows Off Exquisite Bedroom, Seen Jumping In Bed (Photos) / Timaya Shows Off His House And Shares Some Words Of Inspiration (PHOTO) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Timaya Shows Off The Interior Of His Newly Acquired Home (Photos) by Nobody: 12:33pm On Jan 23, 2015
Most of all this Nigeria Celeb re not yet mature..they don't know more than displaying cars and house....where as! you can only see foreign celeb (Beyonce&Jay Z) going to lake with their Family. soon they we mature e.g wizkid, flavour, timaya and iyanya...Mr Dangote or Otedola never displaying cars or house on social network before..."keep hustling spirit growing and coded" Happy Weekend.

2 Likes

Re: Timaya Shows Off The Interior Of His Newly Acquired Home (Photos) by Eniqurl(f): 12:34pm On Jan 23, 2015
naijaboiy:

Waist? Why not Head undecided
Lmao
Re: Timaya Shows Off The Interior Of His Newly Acquired Home (Photos) by 1stola: 12:39pm On Jan 23, 2015
RichDad1:
No Bad. wink wink wink wink wink
^^^Poster above me,
Stop hating.For someone like you with 2000 NAIRA account balance, you should appreciate the guys hustle.

And if you wanna refute my claim, post the interior of your One bedroom apartment mansion. tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue
- Airforce1
You be dolt!
Which kain silly hustle
Nonsense militant.
Re: Timaya Shows Off The Interior Of His Newly Acquired Home (Photos) by ArcMide14(m): 12:44pm On Jan 23, 2015
For u haters.....there is "maturity in simplicity"
Re: Timaya Shows Off The Interior Of His Newly Acquired Home (Photos) by deor03(m): 12:47pm On Jan 23, 2015
omegdeluxe:
Check out the Interior of Timaya's home below.....Notice the combination of colours, the timber wall cladding and wallpaper.

Love it or Not it?

http://omegdeluxeinteriors..com/2015/01/love-it-or-not-it-timaya-shows-off.html

I love this
Re: Timaya Shows Off The Interior Of His Newly Acquired Home (Photos) by Nobody: 12:50pm On Jan 23, 2015
Airforce1:
Nothing Special
Please sir, can you identify value when you see it?

The house is still a work in progress though-no tv and chandeliers.
Re: Timaya Shows Off The Interior Of His Newly Acquired Home (Photos) by Missmossy(f): 12:54pm On Jan 23, 2015
Makes sense grin me likey.
Re: Timaya Shows Off The Interior Of His Newly Acquired Home (Photos) by femmy2010(m): 1:00pm On Jan 23, 2015
Lovely
Re: Timaya Shows Off The Interior Of His Newly Acquired Home (Photos) by Fawklicant: 1:03pm On Jan 23, 2015
omegdeluxe:
Really? I particularly love the faux timber wall covering

Em... Dont be hoffeinse o! What is your tally number? Those pictures look like pictures taken during runs, only living room and BEDROOM? No hoffeinse!
Re: Timaya Shows Off The Interior Of His Newly Acquired Home (Photos) by olatiler(m): 1:05pm On Jan 23, 2015
Chaiii Dirisssssss God ooooo see what Timaya take him own share of our missing $40Billon Oyel Money Do
Bro I no hate oooooooooo cos every Average Naija Man Go get that type of property in next one year once we Vote in man of Integrity GMB come these FEBUARY 14 cos after that day every Naija man will be Equal b4 the law of our Land so Nobody will be call Tompolo or Delubosonu
Re: Timaya Shows Off The Interior Of His Newly Acquired Home (Photos) by otybliss: 1:10pm On Jan 23, 2015
Am loving it, it looks classic
Re: Timaya Shows Off The Interior Of His Newly Acquired Home (Photos) by mirexxx(f): 1:24pm On Jan 23, 2015
pretydiva:
wat is dis 1 saying
Re: Timaya Shows Off The Interior Of His Newly Acquired Home (Photos) by mirexxx(f): 1:27pm On Jan 23, 2015
pretydiva:
wat is dis 1 saying
undecided
Re: Timaya Shows Off The Interior Of His Newly Acquired Home (Photos) by ManTiger(m): 1:28pm On Jan 23, 2015
Airforce1:
Nothing Special
smiley thought you said you're joining them soon in one of your post?
You're not their and yet you're looking down on their effort!

I just pity that thing you call career. wink no hard feeling bro.

1 Like

Re: Timaya Shows Off The Interior Of His Newly Acquired Home (Photos) by tommykiwi(m): 1:31pm On Jan 23, 2015
Airforce1:
Nothing Special
jealousy na dey worry U! Atleast jus admit is nice .Nice stuff U got here Mr Timaya.
Re: Timaya Shows Off The Interior Of His Newly Acquired Home (Photos) by Flawlessangel(m): 1:48pm On Jan 23, 2015
Airforce1:
Nothing Special
no one ever said the house is special besides ur house is not as beautiful as this so appreciate it
Re: Timaya Shows Off The Interior Of His Newly Acquired Home (Photos) by Frankiss44(m): 1:48pm On Jan 23, 2015
RichDad1:
No Bad. wink wink wink wink wink
^^^Poster above me,
Stop hating.For someone like you with 2000 NAIRA account balance, you should appreciate the guys hustle.

And if you wanna refute my claim, post the interior of your One bedroom apartment mansion. tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue

Guy this is harsh naaaa

ona get personal beef b4? shooooooooo
Re: Timaya Shows Off The Interior Of His Newly Acquired Home (Photos) by Frankiss44(m): 1:50pm On Jan 23, 2015
omegdeluxe:
Really? I particularly love the faux timber wall covering

You must be an APC fan

You need a "CHANGE" of mentality.
Re: Timaya Shows Off The Interior Of His Newly Acquired Home (Photos) by RichDad1(m): 1:51pm On Jan 23, 2015
Frankiss44:

Guy this is harsh naaaa

ona get personal beef b4? shooooooooo
Don't mind the Never do well, sadist mofo.
Re: Timaya Shows Off The Interior Of His Newly Acquired Home (Photos) by Flawlessangel(m): 1:51pm On Jan 23, 2015
ABJDOT:
Most of all this Nigeria Celeb re not yet mature..they don't know more than displaying cars and house....where as you can only see foreign celeb (Beyonce&Jay Z) going to lake with their Family. I think so they we mature e.g wizkid, flavour, timaya and iyanya...we never see Mr Dangote or Otedola displaying cars before..."keep hustling spirit growing and coded" Happy Weekend.
are dangote and the likes into showbiz Who told u american celebs dont show off too? Seems u hvnt heard of mayweather the king of showoff......its part of the business to get people talking about them and keep dem in d limelight

2 Likes

Re: Timaya Shows Off The Interior Of His Newly Acquired Home (Photos) by Nobody: 2:26pm On Jan 23, 2015
I have to say that i am really impressed by the decor in this home. Its tasteful, understated and looks like where people actually live in and not a "showpiece" home. Thumbs up to Timaya for this one. I don't get the "money miss road" vibe when i look at this pictures.
Compare the decor in this home to that atrocity that Ayo Makun's wife put together in their home in Lekki. That house is a monument to bad taste
Re: Timaya Shows Off The Interior Of His Newly Acquired Home (Photos) by watchindelta(m): 2:30pm On Jan 23, 2015
belle cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Timaya Shows Off The Interior Of His Newly Acquired Home (Photos) by nicerod(m): 2:42pm On Jan 23, 2015
bloggers sabi lieee oooooooooooooooooooooo grin grin grin timanya ko timama ni grin
Re: Timaya Shows Off The Interior Of His Newly Acquired Home (Photos) by Deetwinie: 2:51pm On Jan 23, 2015
[color=#990000][/color]
Airforce1:
Nothing Special
it's not meant to be special.... the guys loves. and has his own taste. stop. beefing
tongue
Airforce1:
Nothing Special
it's not meant to be special.... the guys loves. and has his own taste. stop. beefing
Re: Timaya Shows Off The Interior Of His Newly Acquired Home (Photos) by tivereegega(m): 3:37pm On Jan 23, 2015
Airforce1:
Nothing Special
WHILE THE BAG OF MAMA PEACE EVERY WHERE NA?
Re: Timaya Shows Off The Interior Of His Newly Acquired Home (Photos) by roufy235(m): 3:47pm On Jan 23, 2015
Noot bad
Re: Timaya Shows Off The Interior Of His Newly Acquired Home (Photos) by fesnge(m): 3:49pm On Jan 23, 2015
I like Timaya, i was at his show couple years back in Mpls., MN...
Re: Timaya Shows Off The Interior Of His Newly Acquired Home (Photos) by COvo(m): 3:56pm On Jan 23, 2015
Show me a girl that you won't bleep if you take her to a house like this...?
Re: Timaya Shows Off The Interior Of His Newly Acquired Home (Photos) by bioduneberry(m): 4:41pm On Jan 23, 2015
Mhizkel:
beauriful..luks jus lyk ma haux

grin grin grin i love your sense of exaggeration.
Re: Timaya Shows Off The Interior Of His Newly Acquired Home (Photos) by Mhizkel(f): 4:52pm On Jan 23, 2015
[quote author=bioduneberry post=30062024]

*tongue out*
Re: Timaya Shows Off The Interior Of His Newly Acquired Home (Photos) by Kingsasian(m): 4:54pm On Jan 23, 2015
See as all the nairaland babes dey fall cheaply for ordinary pix. Money is good ooooooo.

1 Like

Re: Timaya Shows Off The Interior Of His Newly Acquired Home (Photos) by Kposkila: 4:58pm On Jan 23, 2015
4stylz:

Don't mind him, b4 you know he will start shouting buhari..empty brain, they are the problem we have in nigeria. They want govt to credit there account b4 they know GEJ is working and fixing nigeria needs time. If you want to renovate a building! You pack out first b4 u can do anything.
. That's why we need to park out GEJ from ASO villa...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Linda Ikeji Returns To Her Famous Gate, Steps Out In Boyfriend's Jean (photos) / Gordons: I Was Born With 7 Teeth & My Parents Wanted Me Dead Because Of It / Laura Ikeji Shares Intimate Pictures With Her Husband

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.