Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,740 members, 7,831,362 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 05:43 PM

Timaya Shows Off The Interior Of His Newly Acquired Home (Photos) - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Timaya Shows Off The Interior Of His Newly Acquired Home (Photos) (60250 Views)

The Interior Of I Go Dye's Mother's House (Photos) / Timaya Shows Off Exquisite Bedroom, Seen Jumping In Bed (Photos) / Timaya Shows Off His House And Shares Some Words Of Inspiration (PHOTO) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Timaya Shows Off The Interior Of His Newly Acquired Home (Photos) by bioduneberry(m): 5:06pm On Jan 23, 2015
[quote author=Mhizkel post=30062301][/quote]

Lol. You look sweet though.
Re: Timaya Shows Off The Interior Of His Newly Acquired Home (Photos) by Nobody: 5:19pm On Jan 23, 2015
Mhizkel:
beauriful..luks jus lyk ma haux

Yh true that. Your house is really beautiful. I can see it from ur dp.
Re: Timaya Shows Off The Interior Of His Newly Acquired Home (Photos) by MrEdimulo82(m): 5:23pm On Jan 23, 2015
Nice decor!
Re: Timaya Shows Off The Interior Of His Newly Acquired Home (Photos) by joshuaidibia(m): 6:09pm On Jan 23, 2015
Airforce1:
Nothing Special
undecided undecided undecided see ur life??
Re: Timaya Shows Off The Interior Of His Newly Acquired Home (Photos) by Mhizkel(f): 6:13pm On Jan 23, 2015
ollah1:

Yh true that. Your house is really beautiful. I can see it from ur dp.
Oh yeah!tnx
Re: Timaya Shows Off The Interior Of His Newly Acquired Home (Photos) by Mhizkel(f): 6:14pm On Jan 23, 2015
bioduneberry:

Lol. You look sweet though.
U can say dat again..tnx tho!
Re: Timaya Shows Off The Interior Of His Newly Acquired Home (Photos) by notoriousbabe: 6:30pm On Jan 23, 2015
Any girl Wey this guy Fok for that bed na belle straight,the bed just dey hungry me
Re: Timaya Shows Off The Interior Of His Newly Acquired Home (Photos) by musicwriter(m): 6:55pm On Jan 23, 2015
d4onyeka:
This doesn't look like a norm Nigerian home. Classy.

Seems you've been away for too long!. For your information, that's how Nigerian homes look now.
Re: Timaya Shows Off The Interior Of His Newly Acquired Home (Photos) by Nobody: 7:02pm On Jan 23, 2015
osamaBUSH:

Bad belle restaurant. They serve haters with their success in H.D.
grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Timaya Shows Off The Interior Of His Newly Acquired Home (Photos) by eminentbeam: 7:12pm On Jan 23, 2015
Airforce1:
Nothing Special
. this one fyn ooooo
Re: Timaya Shows Off The Interior Of His Newly Acquired Home (Photos) by tegzmaister(m): 7:28pm On Jan 23, 2015
So wetyn make we do now? Vote 4 Buhari shay Lurbish!!!!!!!!!
Re: Timaya Shows Off The Interior Of His Newly Acquired Home (Photos) by luckyaz53: 7:50pm On Jan 23, 2015
yes . am glad ppl are loving this...I personally made the choice for the young man.
Re: Timaya Shows Off The Interior Of His Newly Acquired Home (Photos) by carik(m): 8:04pm On Jan 23, 2015
Mhizkel:
beauriful..luks jus lyk ma haux

Ehnehn...I'll love to see it

Btw...That interior is classy and cool
Re: Timaya Shows Off The Interior Of His Newly Acquired Home (Photos) by emmaginator: 8:17pm On Jan 23, 2015
nice apartment
Re: Timaya Shows Off The Interior Of His Newly Acquired Home (Photos) by amanikondo: 8:19pm On Jan 23, 2015
omegdeluxe:
Really? I particularly love the faux timber wall covering

That is faux brick.
Re: Timaya Shows Off The Interior Of His Newly Acquired Home (Photos) by amanikondo: 8:22pm On Jan 23, 2015
tellwisdom:
Which restaurant is this?? sad

Looks more like an office. That is a conference table and office chairs.

1 Like

Re: Timaya Shows Off The Interior Of His Newly Acquired Home (Photos) by Mhizkel(f): 8:48pm On Jan 23, 2015
carik:

Ehnehn...I'll love to see it

Btw...That interior is classy and cool
yea! u can say dat again..dnt worry,soon u gona c it
Re: Timaya Shows Off The Interior Of His Newly Acquired Home (Photos) by Nobody: 9:11pm On Jan 23, 2015
my kind of dream house,ah eleda masun o.
Re: Timaya Shows Off The Interior Of His Newly Acquired Home (Photos) by coded65(m): 9:49pm On Jan 23, 2015
Wey the plantain chips Na!!!!!!
Re: Timaya Shows Off The Interior Of His Newly Acquired Home (Photos) by bioduneberry(m): 10:19pm On Jan 23, 2015
Mhizkel:

U can say dat again..tnx tho!

cheesy you are welcome.
Re: Timaya Shows Off The Interior Of His Newly Acquired Home (Photos) by sexyjennik(f): 11:04pm On Jan 23, 2015
RichDad1:
No Bad. wink wink wink wink wink
^^^Poster above me,
Stop hating.For someone like you with 2000 NAIRA account balance, you should appreciate the guys hustle.

And if you wanna refute my claim, post the interior of your One bedroom apartment mansion. tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue
Gbam.nice 1
Re: Timaya Shows Off The Interior Of His Newly Acquired Home (Photos) by Oteke(m): 1:31pm On Jan 24, 2015
Correct guy! I love it
Re: Timaya Shows Off The Interior Of His Newly Acquired Home (Photos) by AKMoney1(m): 2:10pm On Jan 24, 2015
pretydiva:
4 dat kind background wey I c 4 ya profile pix ..chaii..diaris godoo

grin grin you are vely vely wicked
Re: Timaya Shows Off The Interior Of His Newly Acquired Home (Photos) by ThaWriter: 2:21pm On Jan 24, 2015
It's not bad.. The Dude got style
I saw more pictures here >> www.blooment.com.ng/2015/01/timaya-shares-images-of-interior-of-his.html and I tend to like the combination
Re: Timaya Shows Off The Interior Of His Newly Acquired Home (Photos) by DuchessD(f): 8:32pm On Jul 14, 2015
Airforce1:
Nothing Special

Shuu!! Lolzz chai guy your own pass bad belle,its soured belle
Re: Timaya Shows Off The Interior Of His Newly Acquired Home (Photos) by Felitsa187(f): 10:33am On Aug 18, 2015
tellwisdom:
Which restaurant is this?? sad
Seriously?! Y r u such a dvmbass? Since when did restaurants have bedrooms and living rooms in them? Or the restaurants in your village r that posh? angry
Re: Timaya Shows Off The Interior Of His Newly Acquired Home (Photos) by tellwisdom: 10:43am On Aug 18, 2015
Felitsa187:

Seriously?! Y r u such a dvmbass? Since when did restaurants have bedrooms and living rooms in them? Or the restaurants in your village r that posh? angry

Ur papa dey mad. Pls tell him I said so. Omo ale jati jati
Re: Timaya Shows Off The Interior Of His Newly Acquired Home (Photos) by Felitsa187(f): 9:08pm On Aug 19, 2015
tellwisdom:

Ur papa dey mad. Pls tell him I said so. Omo ale jati jati
U r pained. Go take ur drugs. I c u skipped ur medication. Yeye sombori
Re: Timaya Shows Off The Interior Of His Newly Acquired Home (Photos) by tellwisdom: 9:33pm On Aug 19, 2015
Felitsa187:

U r pained. Go take ur drugs. I c u skipped ur medication. Yeye sombori

Anuofia angry
Re: Timaya Shows Off The Interior Of His Newly Acquired Home (Photos) by Felitsa187(f): 9:09am On Aug 23, 2015
tellwisdom:

Anuofia angry
LMFAO grin
Re: Timaya Shows Off The Interior Of His Newly Acquired Home (Photos) by Eeroh95(m): 6:31pm On Apr 07, 2016
Airforce1:
Nothing Special
see hater
Show us your own
Re: Timaya Shows Off The Interior Of His Newly Acquired Home (Photos) by haulforte123: 11:50am On Mar 09, 2017
Shipping and Clearing Services at Affordable Prices!!!!

Get 100% Value For Your Money.

Place your order by:

Calling us on: 08121362702

Visiting/Chatting us at: www.haulforte.com
Emailing us at: info@haulforte.com

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Paul Okoye Spends Playtime With His Kids, As Peter Performs In The US Alone / Linda Ikeji Returns To Her Famous Gate, Steps Out In Boyfriend's Jean (photos) / Gordons: I Was Born With 7 Teeth & My Parents Wanted Me Dead Because Of It

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.