Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,689 members, 7,831,131 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:11 PM

Timaya Shows Off The Interior Of His Newly Acquired Home (Photos) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Timaya Shows Off The Interior Of His Newly Acquired Home (Photos) (60248 Views)

The Interior Of I Go Dye's Mother's House (Photos) / Timaya Shows Off Exquisite Bedroom, Seen Jumping In Bed (Photos) / Timaya Shows Off His House And Shares Some Words Of Inspiration (PHOTO) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Timaya Shows Off The Interior Of His Newly Acquired Home (Photos) by mirexxx(f): 11:33am On Jan 23, 2015
Rextayne:
u hv neva made sense since u joined nairaland,ebi lyk say dem dey use ur destiny 4 villa dey play monkey post
i played monkey post ehn... u don return 4rm ban lipsrsealed
Re: Timaya Shows Off The Interior Of His Newly Acquired Home (Photos) by Rapmoney(m): 11:33am On Jan 23, 2015
Airforce1:
Nothing Special

If u check dis guy well, na one room for face-me-I-face-you compound e dey staygrin

3 Likes

Re: Timaya Shows Off The Interior Of His Newly Acquired Home (Photos) by Nobody: 11:35am On Jan 23, 2015
naijaboiy:

Abeg no dey Lie angry

You see blue rubber drum for any of the pictures
u wicked o. Errmm I see one wey b like the one Dem dey use sell pammy grin

1 Like

Re: Timaya Shows Off The Interior Of His Newly Acquired Home (Photos) by Rapmoney(m): 11:35am On Jan 23, 2015
mirexxx:
i played monkey post ehn... u don return 4rm ban lipsrsealed

mirexxx, did u see my mail?
Re: Timaya Shows Off The Interior Of His Newly Acquired Home (Photos) by Nobody: 11:36am On Jan 23, 2015
Not bad,but mine would be way way better than his. Like if you agree with me. kiss

1 Like

Re: Timaya Shows Off The Interior Of His Newly Acquired Home (Photos) by mirexxx(f): 11:40am On Jan 23, 2015
Rapmoney:

mirexxx, did u see my mail?
I did and i replied smiley
Re: Timaya Shows Off The Interior Of His Newly Acquired Home (Photos) by Nobody: 11:43am On Jan 23, 2015
ibbryte:

Nyc one,d niqqa has good taste

Truly, he really has good taste. The interior deco is so nice.
Re: Timaya Shows Off The Interior Of His Newly Acquired Home (Photos) by diasporaman(m): 11:45am On Jan 23, 2015
Nothing Special. Apartment of 300 euros in uptown which beginners starts life with is far better than the so called crip.
Re: Timaya Shows Off The Interior Of His Newly Acquired Home (Photos) by brunofarad(m): 11:47am On Jan 23, 2015
brunofarad:
Check my signature
The stoneworks were proudly installed by me

Farad contractors
Thank God for his mercies
We are going places.

Thank you nairaland
Got this exposure from you.
Re: Timaya Shows Off The Interior Of His Newly Acquired Home (Photos) by datguru: 11:49am On Jan 23, 2015
pretydiva:
4 dat kind background wey I c 4 ya profile pix ..chaii..diaris godoo

grin grin

* falls from tomatoes tree*
Re: Timaya Shows Off The Interior Of His Newly Acquired Home (Photos) by Sajio(m): 11:50am On Jan 23, 2015
Waist of money.... still a big VANITY!!
Re: Timaya Shows Off The Interior Of His Newly Acquired Home (Photos) by Akon419(m): 11:52am On Jan 23, 2015
Some bigot are waiting for Jonathern for their own mansion while those who know how to make something out of nothing are making it .Good one bro
Re: Timaya Shows Off The Interior Of His Newly Acquired Home (Photos) by Rapmoney(m): 11:53am On Jan 23, 2015
mirexxx:
I did and i replied smiley

Ok...I have seen it.
Re: Timaya Shows Off The Interior Of His Newly Acquired Home (Photos) by Nobody: 11:53am On Jan 23, 2015
lovely house, nice interior but too cold and formal....no feminine touch in the nice looking house.. he try...thumbs up Timaya
Re: Timaya Shows Off The Interior Of His Newly Acquired Home (Photos) by Nobody: 11:57am On Jan 23, 2015
Armed robbers be like

Guy una don see am koh,na the blueprint be this,me and chibuike go take the front,olajide u go take the rear,while idris u go come down thru the chandelier...
Re: Timaya Shows Off The Interior Of His Newly Acquired Home (Photos) by Ilekeh(f): 11:58am On Jan 23, 2015
I love it.
Re: Timaya Shows Off The Interior Of His Newly Acquired Home (Photos) by Ilekeh(f): 11:59am On Jan 23, 2015
Amelian:
lovely house, nice interior but too cold and formal....no feminine touch in the nice looking house.. he try...thumbs up Timaya

No feminine touch? Is he a girl?

2 Likes

Re: Timaya Shows Off The Interior Of His Newly Acquired Home (Photos) by miredia(m): 12:01pm On Jan 23, 2015
Amelian:
Femnine touch!! like the eye sore AY had his wife design No way!!
Re: Timaya Shows Off The Interior Of His Newly Acquired Home (Photos) by Orikinla(m): 12:05pm On Jan 23, 2015
[size=18pt]Simple with world class taste.
Somebody shout HALLELUJAH for Timaya and for your own success.[/size] cheesy

Re: Timaya Shows Off The Interior Of His Newly Acquired Home (Photos) by nksplash(f): 12:06pm On Jan 23, 2015
good for him
Re: Timaya Shows Off The Interior Of His Newly Acquired Home (Photos) by pretydiva(f): 12:12pm On Jan 23, 2015
mirexxx:
lol u blind for ya own profile ba grin
wat is dis 1 saying
Re: Timaya Shows Off The Interior Of His Newly Acquired Home (Photos) by tellwisdom: 12:12pm On Jan 23, 2015
Rextayne:
tell dat to ur illiterate father,møron.

Illegitimate kids like u ought to be used as a sacrifice for the legit ones ...Anuofia jati jati angry
Re: Timaya Shows Off The Interior Of His Newly Acquired Home (Photos) by tellwisdom: 12:15pm On Jan 23, 2015
ElFenomeno1:

Oxyfuc...ktard!
Does that look like a restaurant?!
Fu..cking local twerp!

Yes to me its a restaurant, but to a poor dingbat as you, its a house. U don chop today at all? sad....Anuofia jati jati angry
Re: Timaya Shows Off The Interior Of His Newly Acquired Home (Photos) by JEITO: 12:15pm On Jan 23, 2015
I just hope he's not debt-ridden sha. You kw. These celebs can live above their means just to continue the hype lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Timaya Shows Off The Interior Of His Newly Acquired Home (Photos) by bejeria101(m): 12:16pm On Jan 23, 2015
Airforce1:
Nothing Special

Show us you own nah
Re: Timaya Shows Off The Interior Of His Newly Acquired Home (Photos) by Nobody: 12:20pm On Jan 23, 2015
I know I talk too much oo. But pardon me. Black man no get sense. When D'banj left Mo hits, I knew he would go broke, and I wrote about it, but no one believed me. When it is your time to shine, you live a standard, and then as humans, you want to live in higher standards as time goes on, and technology takes its part in our lives, and we live higher and higher. If you live in a nice bungalow, will they beat or break your head? Why loan money and pay for a mansion, take pictures so when people see you, they will respect you, but you can't even sleep well. Abeg, tell me, how much does Timaya have in his account that he will go ahead and buy such a mansion? Well, it isn't my money, but wait till two years time and hear he borrowed the cash. Dr Sid so far has been the only one who claimed he took a loan of 110 million, but tell me, why? Will you sing till you die before you can pay such? Why kill yourself when you can just get a simple house and sleep well with your newly married wife? I don't understand our black celebrities. We like to show sha, and the money they don't have it. I used to work in a bank, I know their balances oo. No play, I can show them to you, I have a number of them. I can't count 5 of them that has 30 million naira in their accounts. Broke ass portraying they are real.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Timaya Shows Off The Interior Of His Newly Acquired Home (Photos) by Nobody: 12:21pm On Jan 23, 2015
JEITO:
I just hope he's not debt-ridden sha. You kw. These celebs can live above their means just to continue the hype lipsrsealed

when you say the truth, no one tends to believe or agree with you. They are mostly on debt.
Re: Timaya Shows Off The Interior Of His Newly Acquired Home (Photos) by naijaboiy: 12:27pm On Jan 23, 2015
Sajio:
Waist of money.... still a big VANITY!!
Waist? Why not Head undecided

2 Likes

Re: Timaya Shows Off The Interior Of His Newly Acquired Home (Photos) by JEITO: 12:28pm On Jan 23, 2015
dadaic:

when you say the truth, no one tends to believe or agree with you. They are mostly on debt.
well you can't blame them sometimes. Music is hype business. That's how they sell themselves. I mean, if you don't look flashy, no one will take you seriously; that's why they keep buying this n that even when it is obviously unnecessary.

it is slavery if you ask me, but They believe in faking it until you make it. But na when bone don hook person for neck, you go know the truth grin

1 Like

Re: Timaya Shows Off The Interior Of His Newly Acquired Home (Photos) by simdam500(m): 12:28pm On Jan 23, 2015
Beautiful decor shocked shocked cool

Meanwhile..... someone should raise dbanj sad
Re: Timaya Shows Off The Interior Of His Newly Acquired Home (Photos) by overlord77: 12:31pm On Jan 23, 2015
dicksonxtreme:

Try to Appreciate good thing...#Nigerians

Don't mind the guy, rather than appreciate the aesthetics of the house, he is hating.
Re: Timaya Shows Off The Interior Of His Newly Acquired Home (Photos) by Nobody: 12:32pm On Jan 23, 2015
JEITO:
well you can't blame them sometimes. Music is hype business. That's how they sell themselves. I mean, if you don't look flashy, no one will take you seriously; that's why they keep buying this n that even when it is obviously unnecessary.

it is slavery if you ask me, but They believe in faking it until you make it. But na when bone don hook person for neck, you go know the truth grin

You have hit the nail, it's all slavery. What you see is not what you get. Before Tiwa was Tiwa, she was running after Yahoo boys, if she denies it, I will mention two Yahoo boys and you will hear her stammering, just to live up to that standard, till she got endorsements, and got married to her drug addicted bf. Well, she is well off, in her own way, but the rest, you can't account for them. Na them sabi..

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Paul Okoye Spends Playtime With His Kids, As Peter Performs In The US Alone / Linda Ikeji Returns To Her Famous Gate, Steps Out In Boyfriend's Jean (photos) / Gordons: I Was Born With 7 Teeth & My Parents Wanted Me Dead Because Of It

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.