Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,978 members, 7,825,057 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 03:15 AM

What Would You Do If You Had a Boyfriend Like Mine? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Would You Do If You Had a Boyfriend Like Mine? (6613 Views)

Don't You Wish Your Sister Is Cute Like Mine? / What Do Guys Really Mean When They Ask A Girl If She Has A Boyfriend? / At What Age Should a Girl Have a Boyfriend? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Would You Do If You Had a Boyfriend Like Mine? by goodguy(m): 12:38pm On Dec 20, 2005
person wey create the topic sef, we nor see am again.
Re: What Would You Do If You Had a Boyfriend Like Mine? by layi(m): 12:40pm On Dec 20, 2005
whittie, u deal in fairly used goods abi oshara.
Re: What Would You Do If You Had a Boyfriend Like Mine? by goodguy(m): 12:42pm On Dec 20, 2005
na BDS (bend down select) grin
Re: What Would You Do If You Had a Boyfriend Like Mine? by whiteshark(m): 12:56pm On Dec 20, 2005
and why would u say that my boi
Re: What Would You Do If You Had a Boyfriend Like Mine? by gina34(f): 12:59pm On Dec 20, 2005
Who is your boi.
Re: What Would You Do If You Had a Boyfriend Like Mine? by virozuru(f): 11:43pm On Dec 23, 2005
Re: What Would You Do If You Had a Boyfriend Like Mine? by goodguy(m): 1:37pm On Dec 24, 2005
virozuru:

why are people drifting off the topic? talk over the phone or in person, man
Look at the date the topic was created and see when you're just posting. Besides, the person we are all "advising" has not been seen for ages.
Re: What Would You Do If You Had a Boyfriend Like Mine? by virozuru(f): 7:13pm On Dec 25, 2005
Re: What Would You Do If You Had a Boyfriend Like Mine? by goodguy(m): 7:21pm On Dec 25, 2005
Easy o. Was my post in anyway offensive?
Re: What Would You Do If You Had a Boyfriend Like Mine? by IB7(f): 1:15am On Dec 26, 2005
kissyspark, in my opinion he is definitely cheating or have another girlfriend.

Regards.
Re: What Would You Do If You Had a Boyfriend Like Mine? by whiteshark(m): 3:02pm On Dec 27, 2005
make we yarn another thing abeg....... Some people just know how to get others worked up
Re: What Would You Do If You Had a Boyfriend Like Mine? by snazzydawn(f): 4:30pm On Dec 27, 2005
whiteshark and goodguy sef......na wa oooooo!!!!!!una two sef ooooo!!!!!mmmmmmmmm.....I no fit talk.
Re: What Would You Do If You Had a Boyfriend Like Mine? by goodguy(m): 7:39pm On Dec 27, 2005
What is it with goodguy this time?
Re: What Would You Do If You Had a Boyfriend Like Mine? by Chxta(m): 7:56pm On Dec 27, 2005
Funny... the person that started this thread made only one post, the opening post...
Re: What Would You Do If You Had a Boyfriend Like Mine? by immanuella(f): 8:40pm On Jan 05, 2006
drop him like a bad habit!!
Re: What Would You Do If You Had a Boyfriend Like Mine? by Idekeson(m): 5:58pm On Jan 06, 2006
You're not high on his priority list. Sorry, but that is the truth. You can still make it work, but not if you're the type that requires attention.
Re: What Would You Do If You Had a Boyfriend Like Mine? by virozuru(f): 6:03pm On Jan 06, 2006
Re: What Would You Do If You Had a Boyfriend Like Mine? by whiteshark(m): 4:22am On Jan 07, 2006
4 all we know, this situation never happened sef.
Re: What Would You Do If You Had a Boyfriend Like Mine? by goodguy(m): 3:20pm On Jan 07, 2006
We've not heard from the thread starter since she started the topic.
Re: What Would You Do If You Had a Boyfriend Like Mine? by Oyinhoney(m): 8:35pm On Jan 12, 2006
i wud have left his broke ass along time ago...gurl move on his obviously not really dat interested in u n e more...no offence.
Re: What Would You Do If You Had a Boyfriend Like Mine? by kenflavor(m): 1:36am On Jan 13, 2006
I wonder who the hell una dey advice

the girl don follow her bobo
Re: What Would You Do If You Had a Boyfriend Like Mine? by hotangel2(f): 1:37am On Jan 13, 2006
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy True talk ! WORD!
Re: What Would You Do If You Had a Boyfriend Like Mine? by abbey02(f): 10:11am On Sep 15, 2006
he does not love you.if am in your shoes i will leave him for another. cheesy
Re: What Would You Do If You Had a Boyfriend Like Mine? by lovestinks(f): 4:17pm On Sep 21, 2006
dont dump girl get another boyfriend and when he calls u or come around be busy too.then when he finds out you are dating someone else ask him if you were suppose to wait for him, some nerve he has
Re: What Would You Do If You Had a Boyfriend Like Mine? by lovestinks(f): 4:27pm On Sep 21, 2006
dont dump him girl, get another boyfriend and when he comes over or call make urself busy then when he finally finds out ask him if he expected you to wait for his sorry ass.cos i figure if he really loves u and is trully lookin 4 money.u guys can do it together, ladies in the house am i right or am i right. ;d ;d
Re: What Would You Do If You Had a Boyfriend Like Mine? by frankiriri(m): 3:04am On Feb 07, 2007
Sing ' U abandoned me, Love dont live here any more' cheesy grin grin
Re: What Would You Do If You Had a Boyfriend Like Mine? by boladonas(m): 6:55am On Apr 16, 2007
abbey02:

he does not love you.if am in your shoes i will leave him for another. cheesy

Hmnnnnnnnnn d same way u dumped my friend abi!
Re: What Would You Do If You Had a Boyfriend Like Mine? by segunbukky: 2:47pm On Oct 31, 2007
smileyhey girl, i tink wat you need to do is to sit your guy down and ask him about the future of your relationship, ask him if hes seeing someone else.if he behaves unconcerned or still behaves the same way, then you should let go of him b4 he hurts you more, see ya,
Re: What Would You Do If You Had a Boyfriend Like Mine? by jadeola(f): 3:23pm On Oct 31, 2007
You need to talk with him and let him know how you feel and don't jump to conclusions. If the relationship is not working out then you should part ways before you end up getting hurt.
Re: What Would You Do If You Had a Boyfriend Like Mine? by crazyp(f): 11:19am On Nov 01, 2007
kenflavor:

I wonder who the hell una dey advice

the girl don follow her bobo

grin grin grin, abi ooo cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: What Would You Do If You Had a Boyfriend Like Mine? by sod4luv(m): 7:29pm On Nov 01, 2007
jadeola:

You need to talk with him and let him know how you feel and don't jump to conclusions. If the relationship is not working out then you should part ways before you end up getting hurt.

Yeah!!!! ill give to ya.
Re: What Would You Do If You Had a Boyfriend Like Mine? by Nobody: 11:13pm On Feb 02, 2010
simple dump hiss as,at least he has proved 2 u dat money hunting is more important 2 him dan u,i'm sure d guy maybe unwinding there with some other chics in his spare moments n u r just there thinking u av a boyfriend,u beta move on with ur life cool cool cool cool cool cool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Shocked Plane Passengers Watch Couple Have Sex In Front Of Everyone (photos) / Man Kills Girlfriend For Rejecting His Marriage Offer After Training Her In Uni / Girls & Boys: What's The 3 Words You Would Say In This Position?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.