Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,218 members, 7,849,775 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 09:34 AM

My Slap Experience - Sheybi I Always Told You! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Slap Experience - Sheybi I Always Told You! (888 Views)

Share The Most Embarrassing Statement Your Ex Or Current Spouse Told You / Please Help, I Always Catch Cold Whenever I'm With A Babe, My Voice Shakes / Ladies: What Is The Greatest Lie A Guy Has Ever Told You? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Slap Experience - Sheybi I Always Told You! by 53cur3m0d3(m): 12:59am On Jan 23, 2015
'Twas a humid day, I was 15, fresh out of secondary school. I loved taking strolls with my pal Sam around the neighborhood. Sam was 17, a 'no-swag over-swaggy" guy with a notorious skirt-chasing attitude. I, on the other hand, was a really shy guy. I could easily pass for a geek.
We were taking a stroll that fateful day when we sighted this chick Sam had always told me he really liked; he liked every girl he saw. He pulled me back and said "I'm going in for the kill". Today was the perfect day he had been waiting for. I told him "Yes, Your Honor". Looking back now, I should have tried to stop him even though it would have made no difference.
Sam moved forward briskly while I slowed down. He caught up with the girl and initiated a convo. I couldn't make anything out of their convo but I noticed my pal was trying, trying real hard. They hadn't spoken for 3mins when I heard a sound like a bang. Gbosa! I was stunned to see my pal face down on the ground. Strung-out punk! I've never felt that embarrassed before in my whole life. My jaw dropped open. Then I remembered he was clad in a white Denim shirt. I made a U-turn and spoke to my heels. I saved his yeye till we got back home. He was the laughing stock for a while. Please share your similar experiences
Re: My Slap Experience - Sheybi I Always Told You! by justmag(m): 5:29am On Jan 23, 2015
No means No! He didn't get that. That's why
Re: My Slap Experience - Sheybi I Always Told You! by 53cur3m0d3(m): 5:41am On Jan 23, 2015
justmag:
No means No! He didn't get that. That's why
I wish you had met Sam. He never backs out
Re: My Slap Experience - Sheybi I Always Told You! by Nobody: 5:43am On Jan 23, 2015
The babe as probably in a bad mood
Re: My Slap Experience - Sheybi I Always Told You! by 53cur3m0d3(m): 5:46am On Jan 23, 2015
juniorken:
The babe as probably in a bad mood
Maybe his notoriety in the neighborhood caused her to have a mood swing
Re: My Slap Experience - Sheybi I Always Told You! by Nobody: 5:48am On Jan 23, 2015
53cur3m0d3:

Maybe his notoriety in the neighborhood caused her to have a mood swing
maybe
Re: My Slap Experience - Sheybi I Always Told You! by eyeon(m): 6:04am On Jan 23, 2015
Did his eye(s) turn red?
Re: My Slap Experience - Sheybi I Always Told You! by passionate88: 6:10am On Jan 23, 2015
Just here to read comments
Re: My Slap Experience - Sheybi I Always Told You! by Nobody: 6:14am On Jan 23, 2015
Actually no babe has ever try dat shit with me, because if the dare , i will just beat them up and down that's me. But i have seen it many times, ladies landing sound slap on guys. This happen in night class, i notice most guys dont come there to read, majority came to chase girls, this very day obiageli, show up, and he was after this girl despite plea the girl pleaded, that obiageli should live her alone to concentrate, obiageli turn deaf ear. Before i knew what was happening, i hear hot sound slap that send down obiageli to the ground and he was breathing heavily, i dont know if the girl use jazz o, but all i know is, one hot slap landed obiageli on the ground, and he was covered with shame, as guys laugh endless laugh.

1 Like

Re: My Slap Experience - Sheybi I Always Told You! by 53cur3m0d3(m): 6:33am On Jan 23, 2015
eyeon:
Did his eye(s) turn red?
Lol, he was far off. I spoke the only language my heels understood bro
Re: My Slap Experience - Sheybi I Always Told You! by 53cur3m0d3(m): 6:34am On Jan 23, 2015
passionate88:
Just here to read comments
Fear not! You won't get slapped here.

(1) (Reply)

5 Qualities To Look In A Life Partner / Evils Men Do! / Husband And Wife Palaver (a Must Read)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.