Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,823 members, 7,810,166 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:19 PM

Please Help, I Always Catch Cold Whenever I'm With A Babe, My Voice Shakes - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please Help, I Always Catch Cold Whenever I'm With A Babe, My Voice Shakes (27819 Views)

Why Do I Always Meet Poor Girls With So Much Demands? Please Help / Help!my New Girlfriend With Big Breast Always Fart Whenever I'm Eating (photos) / I Do Get Erection Whenever I'm With My Bestfriend Babe.. Help! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Help, I Always Catch Cold Whenever I'm With A Babe, My Voice Shakes by kharyode(m): 4:03pm On Nov 13, 2016
Have noticed myself when ever i'm with any babe i catch c0ld. And when i'm talking to her my voice shakes and my body began to vibrate. I dnt know why. Do i need medicine or what?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please Help, I Always Catch Cold Whenever I'm With A Babe, My Voice Shakes by Edwinmason(m): 4:06pm On Nov 13, 2016
u neva grow up

187 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Please Help, I Always Catch Cold Whenever I'm With A Babe, My Voice Shakes by kharyode(m): 4:10pm On Nov 13, 2016
Edwinmason:
u neva grow up
is there anythng u can do to help

16 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Please Help, I Always Catch Cold Whenever I'm With A Babe, My Voice Shakes by Dammyomatic(m): 4:15pm On Nov 13, 2016
He is right you never grow up! Or you love to the extent that it caused fear!

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please Help, I Always Catch Cold Whenever I'm With A Babe, My Voice Shakes by Nobody: 4:20pm On Nov 13, 2016
kharyode:

Yes sir.

Stop chasing girls till you are grown.

Love and woman matter no be for children

166 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Please Help, I Always Catch Cold Whenever I'm With A Babe, My Voice Shakes by Edwinmason(m): 4:22pm On Nov 13, 2016
kharyode:
try to stay calm wheneva they are around and watch everyword you say the reason is because u are scared of wat to say and u are suffering frm inferiority complex i undastand u because it has hapen 2 me b4

50 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Please Help, I Always Catch Cold Whenever I'm With A Babe, My Voice Shakes by dikeigbo2(m): 5:06pm On Nov 13, 2016
Please listen to your heart,either God want to use you for a greater things ahead or you are too young for that kind things.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please Help, I Always Catch Cold Whenever I'm With A Babe, My Voice Shakes by kharyode(m): 11:04pm On Nov 13, 2016
Edwinmason:
try to stay calm wheneva they are around and watch everyword you say the reason is because u are scared of wat to say and u are suffering frm inferiority complex i undastand u because it has hapen 2 me b4
thanks bro .. You be sure guy..

7 Likes

Re: Please Help, I Always Catch Cold Whenever I'm With A Babe, My Voice Shakes by kharyode(m): 11:05pm On Nov 13, 2016
dikeigbo2:
Please listen to your heart,either God want to use you for a greater things ahead or you are too young for that kind things.
thanks mehn....

5 Likes

Re: Please Help, I Always Catch Cold Whenever I'm With A Babe, My Voice Shakes by kharyode(m): 11:07pm On Nov 13, 2016
NwamaziNwaAro:

Yes sir.

Stop chasing girls till you are grown.

Love and woman matter no be for children
respect Ur self mehn.

17 Likes

Re: Please Help, I Always Catch Cold Whenever I'm With A Babe, My Voice Shakes by Nobody: 10:38am On Nov 25, 2016
Go nd hug high powered transformer,if u survive then u'll never fel lik dat around babes again. grin grin grin[color=#770077][/color]

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Please Help, I Always Catch Cold Whenever I'm With A Babe, My Voice Shakes by TINALETC3(f): 2:36pm On Nov 25, 2016
Include ur age pls 4 beta advice

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Please Help, I Always Catch Cold Whenever I'm With A Babe, My Voice Shakes by Nobody: 2:36pm On Nov 25, 2016
Are you dating a deepfreezer?
Is she snow?

I don't gerrit. angry

95 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Please Help, I Always Catch Cold Whenever I'm With A Babe, My Voice Shakes by Seunpaul01(m): 2:37pm On Nov 25, 2016
You are on a long thingg

radaada!

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Please Help, I Always Catch Cold Whenever I'm With A Babe, My Voice Shakes by mamatayour(f): 2:37pm On Nov 25, 2016
U aren't man enuff or make u get anxiety issue abi make u lack self confidence wink

8 Likes

Re: Please Help, I Always Catch Cold Whenever I'm With A Babe, My Voice Shakes by Nobody: 2:37pm On Nov 25, 2016
You need jesus in your life

16 Likes

Re: Please Help, I Always Catch Cold Whenever I'm With A Babe, My Voice Shakes by BarrElChapo(m): 2:37pm On Nov 25, 2016
How is this Front Page material undecided

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please Help, I Always Catch Cold Whenever I'm With A Babe, My Voice Shakes by XwhY(m): 2:37pm On Nov 25, 2016
Fear is a very bad enemy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please Help, I Always Catch Cold Whenever I'm With A Babe, My Voice Shakes by Winnelyn(f): 2:37pm On Nov 25, 2016
hmm let me Advice you always make sure you are with BABA BLUE or TOMTOM whenever u are with your babe... You are having a problem called itumapia sad

4 Likes

Re: Please Help, I Always Catch Cold Whenever I'm With A Babe, My Voice Shakes by Peacetemi: 2:38pm On Nov 25, 2016
dikeigbo2:
grin
Really?
All these preachers sef

43 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Please Help, I Always Catch Cold Whenever I'm With A Babe, My Voice Shakes by seunlly(m): 2:38pm On Nov 25, 2016
ASAP deliverance biko#
Re: Please Help, I Always Catch Cold Whenever I'm With A Babe, My Voice Shakes by Nobody: 2:38pm On Nov 25, 2016
It's called inferiority complex by the opposite sex and it's caused by lack of confidence. Some guys pass through this phase trying to get used to relating to the female folks. Nothing abnormal is wrong with you, just work on your confidence when relating to the female folks, How?

Fake it, The best way of getting confident around a woman is faking it, then your brain would automatically get used to the scenerio. For example: Anytime you see a guy on the street or anywhere talking to a girl with his both hands in his pocket, he's exhibiting fake confidence and that's what am talking about. Try it and you would get used to relating with them fine.

Come back with success story so let's teach you how to touch them when alone with them.

51 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Please Help, I Always Catch Cold Whenever I'm With A Babe, My Voice Shakes by ucee64(m): 2:39pm On Nov 25, 2016
op we are in d same shoe BT mine z a bit diff mine happs to me whenever am wit 1 babe lk DAT BT 4 others wu born dem.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Please Help, I Always Catch Cold Whenever I'm With A Babe, My Voice Shakes by Tobyshegz(m): 2:40pm On Nov 25, 2016
Read psalm 91 every morning and evening.

Thank me later.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please Help, I Always Catch Cold Whenever I'm With A Babe, My Voice Shakes by Jchi9876: 2:40pm On Nov 25, 2016
Yes you need confidence and also to.be disvirgined

Those are the medicine you need and overdose is okay it will help you sef

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Please Help, I Always Catch Cold Whenever I'm With A Babe, My Voice Shakes by fkdmods: 2:40pm On Nov 25, 2016
kharyode:
Have noticed myself when ever i'm with any babe i catch c0ld. And when i'm talking to her my voice shakes and my body began to vibrate. I dnt know why. Do i need medicine or what?

How old are you?

3 Likes

Re: Please Help, I Always Catch Cold Whenever I'm With A Babe, My Voice Shakes by sirOrubebe: 2:40pm On Nov 25, 2016
Take procold

32 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Please Help, I Always Catch Cold Whenever I'm With A Babe, My Voice Shakes by Kylexy3000(m): 2:40pm On Nov 25, 2016
Try thinking of something else when your with her...but don't be engrossed in the other thing your thinking...Your just scared you don't wanna hurt her or do something she doesn't want...BRO,YOU HAVE TO BE CRAZY...NO GUTS..NO GLORY

3 Likes

Re: Please Help, I Always Catch Cold Whenever I'm With A Babe, My Voice Shakes by alaskido(m): 2:40pm On Nov 25, 2016
Take 2 tablets of PROCOLD grin

1 Like

Re: Please Help, I Always Catch Cold Whenever I'm With A Babe, My Voice Shakes by ObaKlaz: 2:40pm On Nov 25, 2016
Really I've seen other topics in here today that should hit FP. But this?!! Mods, REALLY??

1 Like

Re: Please Help, I Always Catch Cold Whenever I'm With A Babe, My Voice Shakes by Bright560: 2:41pm On Nov 25, 2016
Next time u are with a girl just kiss her

2 Likes

Re: Please Help, I Always Catch Cold Whenever I'm With A Babe, My Voice Shakes by Idrismusty97(m): 2:41pm On Nov 25, 2016
There is only one possible explanation....She is a witch.

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Your 'Biggest' Turnoffs In The Opposite Sex? / "Sexism" According To Crazy Feminists! / Couple Who Met On Twitter Are Engaged (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.