Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,352 members, 7,815,729 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:17 PM

modified - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / modified (10083 Views)

mODIFIED / mODIFIED / mODIFIED (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: modified by Redoil: 7:30am On Jan 23, 2015
reborn1:
[s][/s]

Meaningless trash.
claw mark face shildren of collective anger how far how ur night
Re: modified by Caseless: 7:32am On Jan 23, 2015
omenka:
I see someone up there talking about rails. If anyone wants to see the pictures of railsways under Jonathan, such a person should visit this thread: www.nairaland.com/2107345/pictures-jonathans-transformation-rails/2
they(saTANs) wont go there. That ur thread has the 'sourcest' source(ayaf murdered english grin). They dont like facts.

1 Like

Re: modified by mrmetoo1: 7:32am On Jan 23, 2015
One guy up there said this thread is a distraction. This is how much people have been sold rubbish. They've been told that a single piece of paper is more important than their entire existence. They've been told that a single piece of paper is more important than good governance. That a piece of paper is more important than the people being killed everyday. That this paper is more important than the little children that have been abducted without the govt showing any real effort to get them back. This paper is more important than the stealing going on, the future of Nigerians being plundered daily. Again this paper is of more importance than a chance of Nigeria moving away from this monumental mess we're in.

On top of all these, there's actually no case for this paper. This is just the only thing they have to hang on to, they have nothing to offer, NOTHING! If there was a real case with this paper, PDP would have been in court the day Buhari won the primaries

Some of you really need a rethink, if not for you but for your children. Is this the Nigeria you want them to live in/meet. Are you guys not tired of a country with so much potential working way below its ability. Cameroon is kicking behinds we're here saying it's because they don't like someone. Let's just be logical in our thinking we owe it our country.

3 Likes

Re: modified by Nobody: 7:38am On Jan 23, 2015
mrmetoo1:
One guy up there said this thread is a distraction. This is how much people have been sold rubbish. They've been told that a single piece of paper is more important than their entire existence. They've been told that a single piece of paper is more important than good governance. That a piece of paper is more important than the people being killed everyday. That this paper is more important than the little children that have been abducted without the govt showing any real effort to get them back. This paper is more important than the stealing going on, the future of Nigerians being plundered daily. Again this paper is of more importance than a chance of Nigeria moving away from this monumental mess we're in.

On top of all these, there's actually no case for this paper. This is just the only thing they have to hang on to, they have nothing to offer, NOTHING! If there was a real case with this paper, PDP would have been in court the day Buhari won the primaries

Some of you really need a rethink, if not for you but for your children. Is this the Nigeria you want them to live in/meet. Are you guys not tired of a country with so much potential working way below its ability. Cameroon is kicking behinds we're here saying it's because they don't like someone. Let's just be logical in our thinking we owe it our country.

Re: modified by tomakint: 7:53am On Jan 23, 2015
barcanista:
Change is a process, Buhari may not have a magic wand but he will definitely institute the change. He has the political will and he's very disciplined and visionary.
If Buhari with his 'wealth of experience' as then Governor of Borno State, Minister of Petroleum and Military Head of State could not transform the North let alone his State, Katsina, is it now with wayward 109 SINators and 360 House of Rep thieves to deal with that he would perform?

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: modified by Truckpusher(m): 7:55am On Jan 23, 2015
tomakint:

If Buhari with his 'wealth of experience' as then Governor of Borno State, Minister of Petroleum and Military Head of State could not transform the North let alone his State, Katsina, is it now with wayward 109 SINators and 360 House of Rep thieves to deal with that he would perform?
Gbam.

This is the question of the century on NL.

tomakint asking intelligent questions since 1984. cheesy

Oya barcanista....over to you o

1 Like

Re: modified by joseph1832(m): 8:09am On Jan 23, 2015
sincerenigerian:

I totally disagree with your assertion. This is what government has programmed in the minds of our people. That thing cannot change regardless of who becomes president. Buhari is a different breed from his contemporaries.

Nigeria is about to witness a revolution with Buhari/Osinbajo at the helm.
Is that so?. Please the issues of tribalism and religious bigotry is as old as Nigeria!.

It wasn't the government that planted it in our minds, all you need to do to attest to my assertion is to check out Major Kaduna Nzwegwu's coup speech and do a thorough check about the happenings of the First Republic.
Re: modified by tomakint: 8:22am On Jan 23, 2015
Truckpusher:
Gbam.

This is the question of the century on NL.

tomakint asking intelligent questions since 1984. cheesy

Oya barcanista....over to you o
My brother help me ask dem oo, they think Governance is like 'rice and beans' .....buhari ko, busari ni undecided
Re: modified by onatisi(m): 8:50am On Jan 23, 2015
tomakint:

this is the question I have also been asking ppl, when buhari was age 30s and 40s we hardly felt his impact is it now that he is 73 years old when he now forgets his phone number and even the name of his vp that he will do anything meaningful? But those apc guys will avoid these questions and instead they will start answering u with long epistles of how mungo park discovered river niger ,just wait and see.

1 Like

Re: modified by tomakint: 9:00am On Jan 23, 2015
onatisi:
this is the question I have also been asking ppl, when buhari was age 30s and 40s we hardly felt his impact is it now that he is 73 years old that he will do anything meaningful? But those apc guys will avoid these questions and instead they will start answering u with long epistles of how mungo park discovered river niger ,just wait and see.
You dey mind dem, funny funny identities full this arena wella. How was your night bro?
Re: modified by jorlons(m): 10:50am On Jan 23, 2015
tomakint:

And a shot will confirm your point or prove other wise. It's like choosing the wrong option to a question twice. Even if you are guessing only a F00L will do that. I am not here to cajole anyone into voting the APC they can do that in their campaign and the upcoming debate, I am here to prevent these bloody, deceitful, theiveing TANoids from misleading ppl into believe the PDP is better.

1 Like

Re: modified by babadee1(m): 11:05am On Jan 23, 2015
joseph1832:
I know that, even the status quo sucks!. If I had dual nationality, I would have given up my nationality as a Nigerian.

The happenings everyday in Nigeria can make one cry! I know for a fact that even if GMB becomes president, religious bigotry/extremism as well as tribalism will still be visible in Nigeria. So what's the real change!? Changing our attitude is what really matters.

You're wrong my brother. Changing our leadership is what matters. The rulers of Nigeria have held all the cards for so long, they have no fear of the people or of truth. Unless they begin to lose elections they will never ever sit up and work for the people's interests.

1 Like

Re: modified by Nobody: 11:13am On Jan 23, 2015
tomakint:

Buhari's achievements within his short stint in power dwarfs all Jonathan's achievements. By the way, How does that address the issue at hand? Why are you guys so wicked?

1 Like

Re: modified by LouisVanGaal(m): 12:50pm On Jan 23, 2015
It's a pity that some have eyez..just to put on glasses alone coolgringrin..Just as Keyamo said..Jonathan has failed his core courses, but wants to use his electives as an excuse..

I can't believe we are about forgetting chibok girlscrycry..God help us

1 Like

Re: modified by Nobody: 1:05pm On Jan 23, 2015
LouisVanGaal:
It's a pity that some have eyez..just to put on glasses alone coolgringrin..Just as Keyamo said..Jonathan has failed his core courses, but wants to use his electives as an excuse..

I can't believe we are about forgetting chibok girlscrycry..God help us

what do you expect from a president who promises to create unemployment?
Re: modified by Nobody: 1:25pm On Jan 23, 2015
diluminati:

He is a genius
Re: modified by joseph1832(m): 1:37pm On Jan 23, 2015
babadee1:

You're wrong my brother. Changing our leadership is what matters. The rulers of Nigeria have held all the cards for so long, they have no fear of the people or of truth. Unless they begin to lose elections they will never ever sit up and work for the people's interests.
I believe Ekiti State should be your focal point!. Electing a man just because he promised stomach_infrastructure.
Re: modified by babadee1(m): 1:40pm On Jan 23, 2015
joseph1832:
I believe Ekiti State should be your focal point!. Electing a man just because he promised stomach_infrastructure.

Ekiti state does not represent the whole of Nigeria. If people see what good leadership can do all round in their lives they will stop voting for stomach infrastructure.
Re: modified by LouisVanGaal(m): 1:51pm On Jan 23, 2015
diluminati:

his name is a bad news nwundecidedundecidedunlike in 2011
Re: modified by joseph1832(m): 1:52pm On Jan 23, 2015
babadee1:

Ekiti state does not represent the whole of Nigeria. If people see what good leadership can do all round in their lives they will stop voting for stomach infrastructure.
Notwithstanding, good leadership can not take a way tribalism and religious bigotry!.
Re: modified by babadee1(m): 1:53pm On Jan 23, 2015
joseph1832:
Notwithstanding, good leadership can not take a way tribalism and religious bigotry!.

Yes it can. Where do you think those things came from in the first place?

1 Like

Re: modified by joseph1832(m): 1:58pm On Jan 23, 2015
babadee1:

Yes it can. Where do you think those things came from in the first place?
Are you saying Zik, Awolowo, Ahmadu Bello were not good leaders?.
Re: modified by OmoUSH(m): 2:02pm On Jan 23, 2015
WHEN THE ALMIGHTY BOSS OF THE ENTIRE UNIVERSE AND GOD, USA, SAID
NIGERIA WILL BREAK UP 2015 YOU THOUGHT IT WAS A JOKE? IF JONATHAN
WINS THIS ELECTION BUHARI MASSIVE SUPPORTERS WILL CREATE THE
BIGGEST VIOLENCE IN NIGERIAN HISTORY, ONLY SUPPARSED BY THE CIVIL
WAR. FROM THENCE, THERE WILL OCCUR AN UNPRECEDENTED REVOLUTION
IN THE COUNTRY. THE UNITED STATES WILL THEN STEP IN BY THE
SNAPPY ORDER OF CONGRESS... THE BEGINNING OF THE END.

WHAT I SAID TO ONE I SAID TO ALL... WATCH!
DO NOT LET GEJ IN AGAIN!
Re: modified by babadee1(m): 2:15pm On Jan 23, 2015
joseph1832:
Are you saying Zik, Awolowo, Ahmadu Bello were not good leaders?.

They were good enough leaders for their regions and their time, but they fanned the flames of ethnic and religious bigotry. Things were a lot better in those days though. In the 60s a Fulani man was the first Mayor of Enugu and Azikiwe won elections in Lagos and other parts of the western region.
Re: modified by Change2015(m): 3:09pm On Jan 23, 2015
Op, I'm sure you have noted the quality of response here. And the almost utter failure of many to hold their leadership to account. How can people insist on supporting a President who continually lies to them? The promised refineries are still a pipe dream and Diezani has promised us that we will still be importing fuel by 2020! Obviously good business for some people but not for the country or its citizens. As for Moro, I will just say that Jonathan's action, or his inaction is typical. Nothing is ever the fault of his government or him. He takes responsibility for nothing. So people died, so what? They have been followed to the grave by thousands more in the north east, middle belt etc. In the south kidnapping is now the fashion, so wherever we are we are plagued by insecurity and there is no sign of a response from him. Unless he is using the police to harass Amaechi in Rivers or Tambuwal. Never has Nigeria been governed by someone with so little interest or passion for the country and the job. Ridiculous! Still I'm sure there are more than enough Nigerians who know life should not be this precarious, and a President should act like one, as the foremost citizen and representative of the nation.
I am convinced that Buhari is the man we need at this moment. His frugality is the first difference, his knowledge of the army is another positive. In his life he has amply shown a disinterest in corruptly enriching himself or his friends, and his recommendation of dora akunyili to lead Nafdac shows he will remember and reward good character. His rigid opinions means that the Stella Oduah/Moro incidents are unlikely to happen in a government he heads, and if it does, the penalties would be swift. There are many more positives including almost all he talks about in his first 100 days document. In contrast, Jonathan arrived without a plan or even the ambition to be president, and has now left his party and the nation bitterly divided on so many issues. The true meaning of ichabod. There is nothing to recommend him, which is why his campaign is full of wicked calumny and deceit. Buhari has ideas and has been pumping them out but the pdp under Jonathan is simply an intellectual desert.
I have never met Buhari (not yet), do not come from his tribe or region but if I judge him against Jonathan he comes out ahead on EVERY count. The APC also has presented a more credible idea of what they want Nigeria to become. It is a vision I'm committed to, and obviously much of the nation too. To me the choice was clear and simple. If Nigeria won't be good for me, let it be united and good for my children. We have to change direction and Buhari / APC is the only credible option.

#change
#GMB
#APC

1 Like

Re: modified by Nobody: 3:58pm On Jan 23, 2015
Change2015:
Op, I'm sure you have noted the quality of response here. And the almost utter failure of many to hold their leadership to account. How can people insist on supporting a President who continually lies to them? The promised refineries are still a pipe dream and Diezani has promised us that we will still be importing fuel by 2020! Obviously good business for some people but not for the country or its citizens. As for Moro, I will just say that Jonathan's action, or his inaction is typical. Nothing is ever the fault of his government or him. He takes responsibility for nothing. So people died, so what? They have been followed to the grave by thousands more in the north east, middle belt etc. In the south kidnapping is now the fashion, so wherever we are we are plagued by insecurity and there is no sign of a response from him. Unless he is using the police to harass Amaechi in Rivers or Tambuwal. Never has Nigeria been governed by someone with so little interest or passion for the country and the job. Ridiculous! Still I'm sure there are more than enough Nigerians who know life should not be this precarious, and a President should act like one, as the foremost citizen and representative of the nation.
I am convinced that Buhari is the man we need at this moment. His frugality is the first difference, his knowledge of the army is another positive. In his life he has amply shown a disinterest in corruptly enriching himself or his friends, and his recommendation of dora akunyili to lead Nafdac shows he will remember and reward good character. His rigid opinions means that the Stella Oduah/Moro incidents are unlikely to happen in a government he heads, and if it does, the penalties would be swift. There are many more positives including almost all he talks about in his first 100 days document. In contrast, Jonathan arrived without a plan or even the ambition to be president, and has now left his party and the nation bitterly divided on so many issues. The true meaning of ichabod. There is nothing to recommend him, which is why his campaign is full of wicked calumny and deceit. Buhari has ideas and has been pumping them out but the pdp under Jonathan is simply an intellectual desert.
I have never met Buhari (not yet), do not come from his tribe or region but if I judge him against Jonathan he comes out ahead on EVERY count. The APC also has presented a more credible idea of what they want Nigeria to become. It is a vision I'm committed to, and obviously much of the nation too. To me the choice was clear and simple. If Nigeria won't be good for me, let it be united and good for my children. We have to change direction and Buhari / APC is the only credible option.

#change
#GMB
#APC
Briiliant Piece! Wow... You captured everything in just few lines. Kudos...Endorsed!

1 Like

Re: modified by Nobody: 4:34pm On Jan 23, 2015
Change2015:

#change
#GMB
#APC
you said it all...ask those people what thier president has done in his 6 years in power they cnt mention one particular thing...They are either voting for him because he is from they state or they are just as clueless as he is...its soo funny that people are till blind to d situation of this country..It is time for a change

1 Like

Re: modified by reborn1: 10:31pm On Jan 23, 2015
[s]
Redoil:
claw mark face shildren of collective anger how far how ur night
[/s]

Flat..head akpu eating kid of oju-iku, how your spare parts shop? Its afternoon here bro. How Ajegunle nah.

1 Like

Re: modified by KanwuliaJara: 10:34pm On Jan 23, 2015
An OBJ PUPPET on ANENIH strings! kiss
Re: modified by egift(m): 7:01am On Feb 18, 2015
barcanista:
Do what is patriotic, reject failure that is staring at your face. Reject Jonathan! Vote Muhammadu Buhari for Change
Re: modified by stebell(m): 7:11am On Feb 18, 2015
egift:
. I,egift hereby joins Barcanista in quitting the evil party APC. I've seen the light and like Barcanista said, I'm waiting for yu Janjaweeeds to come for me.

Sai GEJ
Say NO to Buhari

One by one, D̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣̥ don D̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣̥ leave.
Waiting for Obiagelli, the Princes of the crew to join soon.
Jonathanaians, watch out for them as they come.

GEJ Rocks.
grin
Re: modified by egift(m): 7:20am On Feb 18, 2015
stebell:

One by one, D̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣̥ don D̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣̥ leave.
Waiting for Obiagelli, the Princes of the crew to join soon.
Jonathanaians, watch out for them as they come.

GEJ Rocks.
grin

Only an incapacitated foool will rewrite someone's comment. Please say all you want, but don't ever degrade you life to the point of counterfeiting my comment just to be relevant in life.

Sai Buhari all the way!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

PDP Won’t Accept ‘fake Results’ In 2019 – Secondus / The True Meaning Of Black Friday & Why Blacks Must Ignore It (pic) / Buhari Administration Will Not Persecute Anyone – APC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.