Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,242 members, 7,836,153 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:39 PM

Buhari’s Certificate, APC And Unanswered Questions - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari’s Certificate, APC And Unanswered Questions (37873 Views)

Kwakwanso’s Insult On Yoruba Elders Will Not Go Unanswered: femi Fani-kayode / It’s Laughable To Claim Buhari Has No School Certificate – APC Chairman, Oyegun / Buhari doesn't need certificate - APC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari’s Certificate, APC And Unanswered Questions by nellyjohn: 1:26pm On Jan 23, 2015
Hm..

2 Likes

Re: Buhari’s Certificate, APC And Unanswered Questions by Abibe4u: 1:29pm On Jan 23, 2015
Mogidi:
Should Buhari win, how do you advice young children to face their studies when they know their president is semi literate?
[size=15pt]Check out GEJ's impressive CV[/size], Obama would even be envious.

GEJ passed mathematics o (apologies to General Buhari)
grin grin grin

Has all this so call impressive C.V reflected in his performance as a leader in last 6yrs of his administration.
By. (A) Not fighting corruption by saying the money Jim Nwobodo stole was not enough to buy a car then, if fight corruption who is he going to run the Govt. with, the pension scam, aviation scam. $20b disappear form from NNPC account till today no trace, A minister refuse to explain why she used 10b naira to fly prive jet for 2yrs. the fuel subsidy probe nothing happen.
(b) University & Polytechnic were on strike for over 7 months each.
(c) The insecurity in the north east.
(d) the Immigration recruitment scam where several lives were lost, the minister is part of the campaign team 4 re-election
(e) If re-elected, he promise to provide 2m jobs in a year how many has provided in 6yrs he has being in office.
(f) The money laundering case against Pastor Orisejafor in South Africa....case closed
(g) Chibok girls yet to return.

Let him take this impressive certificate to his village to govern his people

2 Likes

Re: Buhari’s Certificate, APC And Unanswered Questions by Hero10001: 1:32pm On Jan 23, 2015
Trut:
Nice article

1000000 likes grin
Chai! Imagine the article was voiced on air by the man behind Feyrouz, Goldberg and Gulder adverts?!
Or on Tv series "Nnkan nbe" by the late Kolawole?!

Disaster will be inevitable for APC.

What a nice read.

1 Like

Re: Buhari’s Certificate, APC And Unanswered Questions by Kenai: 1:37pm On Jan 23, 2015
jorlons:
If not for the wicked devilish attempt of you PDP e-TANoid's tricks of trying to influence the gullible that come to this forum to be informed who would give you attention. Perhaps you are suffering from partial blindness and probably didn't see the part were I said the APC doesn't copy the weak and flawed moves of PDP. We play the game our way. And you e-TANoids should advice the Foolish Fvcking kid (FFK) to advice Mr clueless to respond to the judiciary ASAP so we can celebrate anoda victory ASAP. If Mr. Clueless has any decency left he will cover his face in shame. Only an Idiott like you keeps smiling when he's making a fool of himself. Pleasant conversation I have come to observe doesn't do anything to you TANoids. Stick with ur decision and stop trying to manipulate others.

A for the record you are more Hypocritical than you think calling us e-warriors when you're doing the exact same thing for your pay master on the same e-platform. Phuck off Niggy.

The bolded is the most hilarious, most hypocritical piece of idiocy I've read from you and your pack of pathetic, miserable dullards.

So, APC does not copy PDP's moves, BUT IS BUSY WELCOMING THE SPENT, USED AND DUMPED POLITICIANS FROM PDP?

Timipre Silva, former PDP governor of Bayelsa. Where is he now? APC!
Chibuike Amaechi, from 8-year state House of Reps member from PDP. Where is he now? APC!
Atiku Abubakar, former vice president under PDP. Where is he now? APC!
Rochas Okorocha, former PDP presidential aspirant. Where is he now? APC!
Rabiu Kwankwaso, former PDP governor of Kano State. Where is he now? APC!
Ibikunle Amosun, former PDP member. Where is he now? APC!
Chris Ngige, former (rigged-in) PDP governor of Anambra State. Where is he now? APC!

Yet you sit there to make a complete m0r0n of your self and your party of checkered values.
If all these former PDP members could leave the party to become key stakeholders in your 'progressive' party, what does that make you? grin

You retardss live in self deceit by trying to shine with the old rags from PDP, not realizing you end up looking like street beggars. You are FAR dumber than I thought! grin
try another line next time.

But like I said: If you want GEJ's PhD probed, PLEASE make it public or shut the f0ck up and keep tweeting trash on Twitter, you toothless, wretched bastards! smiley

3 Likes

Re: Buhari’s Certificate, APC And Unanswered Questions by tolexy007(m): 1:54pm On Jan 23, 2015
we should just let d sleeping dog lie, everyone knows dat d Old general(fake) has no result, is just dat plpp are tired of GEJ administration dat is y dey are supporting d Illiterate General, plpp just want anybody there not concern whom d person may b, bt it must nt b GEJ, am sure even Shekau contest agaist GEJ some plpp will still we still vote for him.. ....

1 Like

Re: Buhari’s Certificate, APC And Unanswered Questions by lexyclasy: 1:56pm On Jan 23, 2015
Abdulkareem407:
Show ur stupid Fada Certificate 1st, Senseless Paid idiot... Go and Kill ur self... Buhari academical Record beat Jonathan zoological record handsdown...

GEJ is a silly opportunist
GEJ is by mistake President
GEJ is a Complicated Vagabond
GEJ is a Chief of Criminals
GEJ is clueless
GEJ is incompetence
GEJ is de Most Dumbest President in African History

GEJ IS A FOOL
almajiri is your head correct will you ever sail to a position that will required someone else to respect you.....cant you borrow a leaf from Mr president humble behaviour....just rant for nothing tell your flag bearer to present the computer print-out that contains other peoples name below and above simple, if education is expensive then try ignorance.....thats the position i found you and your co supporters of evil
Re: Buhari’s Certificate, APC And Unanswered Questions by Forwetinnah: 2:19pm On Jan 23, 2015
AmucheJane:
Can't he go to WAEC office and get one since he has his WAEC number or even browse it out as an evidence or is it not in the Internet? The northerners has been cheating us for long, they can use one certificate and give Job to 10 people, I mean a very good job. Have you ever seen an educated northerner searching for job? Let us just be frank here, can a blind man lead the unblind? Is unfortunate that Buhari is an illitrate(simple truth) and can't rule the litrate ones. Nigeria is to big to be called a country, they should divide Nigeria into 2 or 3. Our government is corrupt already and will not be that easy for anybody to amend. I pray for God to give us the rightful person to lead this country. You guys are just there insulting and killing each other, as for me, they should give the youth chance to come into the government. Am tired of all this greed old men in the government. We have all it takes to be the best country in the world but bad governance won't let us. God bless Nigeria.

At this point I think I have EVERY RIGHT to CURSE the BRITISH for giving them undue advantage over other regions!! GOD PUNISH THOSE BRITONS FOR IMPOSING THESE ILLITERATES ON US!!

3 Likes

Re: Buhari’s Certificate, APC And Unanswered Questions by 360command: 2:33pm On Jan 23, 2015
Forwetinnah:

At this point I think I have EVERY RIGHT to CURSE the BRITISH for giving them undue advantage over other regions!! GOD PUNISH THOSE BRITONS FOR IMPOSING THESE ILLITERATES ON US!!
how do you mean? The british has left us many years ago for us to conduct our own business... My personal opinion, its not the british that put us in this mess. We(every tribe) killed ourselves...
Re: Buhari’s Certificate, APC And Unanswered Questions by aresa: 2:43pm On Jan 23, 2015
Who wrote this gutter trash.?

The losers conviniently put Our Reporter .

Who is Our Reporter?

Reno Omokri aka Wendell Smith?

Okugbe or Apati?

You clowns need to stop crying and start packing, #GMB#Change is on the move and you can not stop it grin

1 Like

Re: Buhari’s Certificate, APC And Unanswered Questions by juman(m): 2:51pm On Jan 23, 2015
pdp has failed woefully in the last 16 years thereby harping on non issue (buhari o'level result) to divert people's attention from the main issues of what pdp has done to develop this country so far.

pdp that failed to generate up to 3k mega watts in almost 16 years despite spent more than 25 billion dollars.
In all front pdp has failed this country woefully.

1 Like

Re: Buhari’s Certificate, APC And Unanswered Questions by codenameSTYNO(m): 3:05pm On Jan 23, 2015
Even if Buhari shows a NEPA Bill as his Certificate am voting him

1 Like

Re: Buhari’s Certificate, APC And Unanswered Questions by aresa: 3:07pm On Jan 23, 2015
codenameSTYNO:
Even if Buhari shows a NEPA Bill as his Certificate am voting him

Amen to that.. grin
Re: Buhari’s Certificate, APC And Unanswered Questions by HIV1: 3:17pm On Jan 23, 2015
All these PDP campainers self, how much are they being paid? I am mazed at the desperate attitude of the GEJ and his surrogates. Despite putting Nigeria in precarious situation due to their unending corupption some people who are lazy and are benefitting from cheap money they are making from GEJ governance still bent on plumetting Nigeria into absys of failure; God will not allow all una.
By Feb. 13 we shall see, who laugh last laugh best. cool

1 Like

Re: Buhari’s Certificate, APC And Unanswered Questions by stevolution5: 3:19pm On Jan 23, 2015
SeverusSnape:
Word!
dats d reason u hav sum1 as promisin as DR GEJ
Re: Buhari’s Certificate, APC And Unanswered Questions by olami234lekan(m): 3:23pm On Jan 23, 2015
ShowYourCertificate:
http://sunnewsonline.com/new/?p=101440

this writeup only shows how stupid and bias some of Nigeria newspaper and reporters are, the reason why BUHARI jailed some if them in his first reign. If you believe an affidavit can be given to someone without reason then you need to investigate your system and he actually told Nigerians how he lost his credentials. Then leaving all the above to believe a retired general of Nigeria Army is not educated enough to contest for president of Nigeria is unreasonable and laughable. Where are all those people asking for his wasc certificate when he is putting his life on the line for Nigeria, I guess they don't care he is not educated when he is defending the country they are milking today. Whether he has his certificate or not we all know his exam number, his school, and year of his exam, anybody that is aggrieved should contact Cambridge to do some investigation especially you lazy reporter that just sit down somewhere writing rubbish without doing your real work.

1 Like

Re: Buhari’s Certificate, APC And Unanswered Questions by SeverusSnape(m): 3:28pm On Jan 23, 2015
stevolution5:
dats d reason u hav sum1 as promisin as DR GEJ
Yes Boss!

1 Like

Re: Buhari’s Certificate, APC And Unanswered Questions by jorlons(m): 3:39pm On Jan 23, 2015
hazyfm1:

IF THE MILITARY DID NOT COLLECT IT ITS THEIR PROBLEM,
LISTEN TO YOUR QUESTION

IS LIKE ME ASKING YOU AFTER RETIREMENT IF U SUBMITTED YOUR CERTIFICATE TO YOUR COMPANY'S HR DEPARTMENT

THAT'S THE FOOLISHNESS OF THE MILITARY IF THEY DID'NT BOTHER ASKING FOR IT.

LET'S FACE REAL NIGERIA ISSUES AND LEAVE THE STORIES FOR THE gODS
Na God go bless you my brother. Its just the same thing that happens in the University. Every graduate knows that in your penultimate the university authority are charged with the responsibility of requesting for your original certificates which they believe u must have received by then. And until you present it you are not cleared and no degree is awarded.

Now if the university overlooks this and goes ahead to award you the degree will you blame the degree holder or the school authority.

When you leave the university is it not a statement of result stating that you have been awarded the degree that is granted to you. And when you apply for jobs is it not the statement you tender for qualification. Is it not your employer's responsibility to very by referring back to ur school and if they decide not to should you the employee be blamed for forged qualification?

PDP has no case neither does the army. I laugh at their cry of PERJURY. they should head to court but I'm supremely confident they'll lose.

Thanks for trying to xplain to them but it seems they've made up their minds.

1 Like

Re: Buhari’s Certificate, APC And Unanswered Questions by tankoabu: 3:53pm On Jan 23, 2015
This matter is clear. Thank God for FG (the enactment of FOI law). Buhari should be disqualified. APC can field fashola. God bless nigeria

1 Like

Re: Buhari’s Certificate, APC And Unanswered Questions by jorlons(m): 3:56pm On Jan 23, 2015
dadaic:
Young man who has written many English, thank you. Come rain come shine, whether Buhari didn't go to school or not, na him I go vote for. Let's reminisce together, 6 yrs ago, who was Kola Aluko? who was the Diezeni? These were mere people who couldn't afford jets or whatsoever? How many persons owned jets 6 yrs ago? What about now? Have you heard what Kola Aluko does in the air? Two jets accompanies him, when he is in one, another follows, well well well, let me tell you today, that his money all belongs to Diezeni, and Diezeni money belongs to Nigeria, and Nigeria money is mishandled by who, JONAH.... JONAH...JONAH.. There are so many things you do not know ooo. Let me give you reasons why you should vote this bastard out.

I don't care who Buhari is, or what he has done, if there was some other opponent, fine, maybe we would have agreed on someone else, but for now, he is the only opponent, so let me say this. If you vote JONAH OUT, here is what will happen. Jobs will be created, how? Let me put it this way. We have accounted for the worst form of unemployment ever since Jonah's administration, the system is corrupt. If 30 million Nigerians apply online, and depends solely online, you have 10 percent chances. If in that 30 million, just 3,000 knows people that knows people that knows people, they will never apply online. I met an HR person and he said, and I quote 'Getting a job in Nigeria is difficult, you get just 10 percent chance of being called for an interview and why, because the system won't allow me post a vacant post online, they would prefer me calling someone I know or someone who knows someone'. My brothers if una like, vote for JONAH OO..

If this will be the case for Buhari, I don't know. But the man looks like someone who doesn't give a damn, he is ageing, and ageing people tend to act like kids, so what I will say is give him the chance. Lets see small change oo..

Secondly, a number of business men, CEOs will be jobless, they will be freaking fired. The cabals who have ran the industry because they have more power than the person who calls himself the presido. Let me tell you, some of these propaganda you see isn't JONAHs money, some you see are the ones who believe if Buhari gets there, first thing is JAIL for them. You won't see these things oo, na we de the system, so we know. Imagine the director of Mobil siphoning about 400 million dollars, just with the help of document, if the director denies it, I have proof, so he shouldn't go there. We know all this one that is happening. No one is scared of what will happen to them, because the presido is one of them. Where in the history of this world will you hear a militant, a common militant building a university, first he says he will die if Jonah doesn't enter, why won't he die. His source of food. Have you heard of the militant scholarship given to these idiots? Go to the UK and see. Go see for yourself what is happening. Jonah is the most corrupt person in this world.

In a nearby room, I saw Abiola's son and my boss talking and they were laughing out loud when Abiola's son said IF ANYONE SAYS THIS COUNTRY WILL EVER BE BETTER, HE WOULD SLAP THE PERSON IN THE FACE. And he gave his reasons. He said he visited ASO ROCK and waited to see the Presido. Patience didn't care who was there, walked up to Jonah and there she was holding his balls, why, saying JONAH SHOULD LEAVE DIEZENI'S SISTER ALONE..

Some old men were drinking the other day and they said something and it struck me, they said, JONAH can't win the spiritual game. Within some few months, 3 or 4 of his family are dead for unknown cause. IBB took his wife, OBJ took his wife, JONAH, can you take PATIENCE TO WIN THIS RACE?
Hard facts coming from somebody who wants a change. Whoever said Buhari is a saint all we are asking these gentlemen on this thread is that will they allow their votes go to the CRIMINAL JONA. MY Uncle who is with one of the MNC is complaining of how the FG doesn't respond to JV partnership to run certain oil fields. God will help us.
Re: Buhari’s Certificate, APC And Unanswered Questions by VoteWisely: 3:57pm On Jan 23, 2015
#VoteWisely

1 Like

Re: Buhari’s Certificate, APC And Unanswered Questions by babestella: 4:07pm On Jan 23, 2015
jimino:
If GEJ was d one in dis certificate, wat wil Apc nd der followers wil b saying by nw?

Exactly my thought, if this certificate issue was the other way round, APC would have brought NIGERIA to her knees as we speak today. It's a shame that they try to cover up a mess like forgery and perjury yet they shout change, fight kwarruption. Bunch of rascals parading themselves as agents of change and more disgustingly as saints.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari’s Certificate, APC And Unanswered Questions by tuniski: 4:11pm On Jan 23, 2015
HIV1:
All these PDP campainers self, how much are they being paid? I am mazed at the desperate attitude of the GEJ and his surrogates. Despite putting Nigeria in precarious situation due to their unending corupption some people who are lazy and are benefitting from cheap money they are making from GEJ governance still bent on plumetting Nigeria into absys of failure; God will not allow all una.
By Feb. 13 we shall see, who laugh last laugh best. cool
u Buhari supporter how much blood was used to cajole you? To support the semi illiterate is believe but, tto. Support GEJ is paid. Better wake up the issue in this campaign is our freedom in GEJ against born to rule imperialist Buhari! Even if the country is comatose, still GEJ till2019

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari’s Certificate, APC And Unanswered Questions by beordune(m): 4:13pm On Jan 23, 2015
So, one òdé siddon write all this.

Chai, Nigeria need a urgent repair.
Re: Buhari’s Certificate, APC And Unanswered Questions by Jesusloveyou: 4:16pm On Jan 23, 2015
dunkem21:

You choose to ignore my question?

a. Did Buhari ever collect the original certificate

why not ask waec,if they issue buhari certificate?beside,show me gej certificate,so that we can know which one is fake.
Re: Buhari’s Certificate, APC And Unanswered Questions by dunkem21(m): 4:27pm On Jan 23, 2015
Jesusloveyou:
why not ask waec,if they issue buhari certificate?beside,show me gej certificate,so that we can know which one is fake.

You see, It is a question nobody can answer even Buhari. They will ask me to go to WAEC; abi you no hear say WAEC answers only requests from the candidate. Next, they will ask me to go to court instead of the man taking 30 minutes to clarify this issue once and for all.

I promise you, if we are through with Buhari's certificate, we will turn to GEJ, Sambo and indeed all contestants jostling for 2015.

Nigerians need to know so as to make their choice. Its just like three weeks to elections o.

1 Like

Re: Buhari’s Certificate, APC And Unanswered Questions by tankoabu: 4:38pm On Jan 23, 2015
lexyclasy:
almajiri is your head correct will you ever sail to a position that will required someone else to respect you.....cant you borrow a leaf from Mr president humble behaviour....just rant for nothing tell your flag bearer to present the computer print-out that contains other peoples name below and above simple, if education is expensive then try ignorance.....thats the position i found you and your co supporters of evil

we do not insult or disrespect our leaders as muslims. Please ignore abdulkareem statements. If INEC investigates and finds out how fake the certificate is which i think it is, buhari should be disqualified. Fashola is a better candidate. Godbless Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Buhari’s Certificate, APC And Unanswered Questions by tecmon: 6:13pm On Jan 23, 2015
WisdomFlakes:
PDP and Jona have lost ALL hope of winning this election based on their Principal's performance, so they would rather waste our time on trivialities.

Insiders within Jonathan's gov't and campaign team have intimated him of the SOBERING likelihood of his losing this elections hence the team is CLEARLY in PANIC MODE.

Buhari's victory at the polls is a fait accompli, and it's simply too late to change that.
when will you go for brain surgery, so your brain can be transplanted from your anus to your head ?

1 Like

Re: Buhari’s Certificate, APC And Unanswered Questions by tete7000(m): 6:49pm On Jan 23, 2015
ORACLE1975:
It take's more than a crown to become a KING...The people love GMB because thy beleave in him not because is education when GOD choose DAVID to lead saul seek for his life but everyone know the story,GOD have given us change and that change is in nigeria to stay permanet by GOD grace.

With due apology, when have you become a spokeman for God?

1 Like

Re: Buhari’s Certificate, APC And Unanswered Questions by Nobody: 7:03pm On Jan 23, 2015
Barcanista, Omenka, Demdem, Berem, Donphilophus, OrlandoOwoh, ilugunboy and their cohorts, come and read an intelligent and well articulated write up. Please make an effort to defend your saviour, buhari like you've been doing.
That guy will never ever have the respect of intelligent-minded Nigerians if he ever wins that election. He's simply not worth ruling a 21st century Nigeria, and he's a tribalist, religious fanatic, an illiterate, a liar and fraudster among many others.

1 Like

Re: Buhari’s Certificate, APC And Unanswered Questions by Belovedd: 7:11pm On Jan 23, 2015
ORACLE1975:
It take's more than a crown to become a KING...The people love GMB because thy beleave in him not because is education when GOD choose DAVID to lead saul seek for his life but everyone know the story,GOD have given us change and that change is in nigeria to stay permanet by GOD grace.
I now see why certificate would not be an issue for you, imagine someone asking you for your English Language result

1 Like

Re: Buhari’s Certificate, APC And Unanswered Questions by ORACLE1975(m): 7:18pm On Jan 23, 2015
Belovedd:

I now see why certificate would not be an issue for you, imagine someone asking you for your English Language result
English is not my wisdom okay,a blind man can rule a Nation as long as he have wisdom of GOD.
Re: Buhari’s Certificate, APC And Unanswered Questions by ORACLE1975(m): 7:19pm On Jan 23, 2015
tete7000:

With due apology, when have you become a spokeman for God?
Do u trust yourself?

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Aisha Yesufu: "I Will Help Buhari Pack To Daura In 2019" / Videos From Peter Obi Supporters' Rally In Lafia, Nasarawa / The Nigerian Election Was Not Free Nor Fair And INEC Lied- Bolanle Olukanni

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 87
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.