Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,297 members, 7,836,298 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:41 AM

Buhari’s Certificate, APC And Unanswered Questions - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari’s Certificate, APC And Unanswered Questions (37877 Views)

Kwakwanso’s Insult On Yoruba Elders Will Not Go Unanswered: femi Fani-kayode / It’s Laughable To Claim Buhari Has No School Certificate – APC Chairman, Oyegun / Buhari doesn't need certificate - APC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari’s Certificate, APC And Unanswered Questions by olas24u(f): 9:21am On Jan 23, 2015
Re: Buhari’s Certificate, APC And Unanswered Questions by ApexTitan(m): 9:22am On Jan 23, 2015
Without taking on the issues presented in the article itself I have to say for an opinion piece it contains way too many grammatical errors. Are there no editors in the Sun newspaper? Everywhere one looks Nigerians are destroying the English language. This has to stop.

1 Like

Re: Buhari’s Certificate, APC And Unanswered Questions by Kratos3364(m): 9:22am On Jan 23, 2015
Re: Buhari’s Certificate, APC And Unanswered Questions by KanwuliaJara: 9:22am On Jan 23, 2015
This is what the NORTHERNERS have been getting away with.
Unfortunately, the rest of NIGERIA is not going to accept this as business as usual any more! grin
I bet you, 80% of them have NO CERTIFICATES.
Yes, it is an eye opener.
PROTECT YOUR CERTIFICATE. . . Buhari is ridiculous.

[size=20pt]You cannot hold AN office WITH AN AFFIDAVIT OF LIES!!!!!. . . BUHARI, YOU ARE A CRIMINAL!!!![/size] kiss

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari’s Certificate, APC And Unanswered Questions by Nobody: 9:24am On Jan 23, 2015
All these write ups are helping buhari. Febuary shld come and go jare make we hear word
Re: Buhari’s Certificate, APC And Unanswered Questions by major466(m): 9:24am On Jan 23, 2015
Buhari has no school certificate when he joined the army. Yet he self style himself as Mr Integrity. Integrity my foot.
APC leaders are liars.

6 Likes

Re: Buhari’s Certificate, APC And Unanswered Questions by adeoladele(m): 9:24am On Jan 23, 2015
If you like, tell me that Buhari went only to almajiri school, I will still vote for Buhari. Tell me that Buhari never attended any school before I will still vote for Buhari. Tell me Buhari was actually raised in the Bush by wild animals only I will still vote for Buhari. Tell me Buhari is actually an Alien from mars I will vote for Buhari. Tell me that Buhari is actually 100 years old I will still vote for Buhari. Tell me that Buhari has a AIDS, EBOLA, MARBUG, HEPATISTIS, CANCER OF ALL HIS ORGANS, KURU, AND MAD COW DISEASE I Will still vote for Buhari. Tell me Buhari jailed every single Nigerian that was alive during his tenure, I will still vote for Buhari. Tell me that during Buhari's tenure people had to apply to government and get approval before they urinate, defecate, eat or drink, I will still vote for Buhari. Tell me that Jonathan Nigeria would be better than paradise in 4years if i vote Goodluck, I will still vote for Buhari. Save your words, save your energy, save your keyboards, save your time, and leave me alone, # IhaveDecidedtoV oteBuhariOsinbajo ... Join me if u truly desire a beta Nigeria "Unearthing Lasting

3 Likes

Re: Buhari’s Certificate, APC And Unanswered Questions by zizazizu: 9:25am On Jan 23, 2015
Chei! Chei again! For a government which claims it is going to dotheright thing to consider an issue of academic qualification in a due process screening of non issue baffles me. Goodluck might not be the best we can get as Nigerians but his alternative seems set in his dictatorial ways.

Nice write up.

5 Likes

Re: Buhari’s Certificate, APC And Unanswered Questions by Badgers14: 9:25am On Jan 23, 2015
ShowYourCertificate:
Buhari just shot himself on the foot. He failed to realise that one single lie can lead to a chain reaction of multiple lies. He has definitely lost his integrity. We need to see his certificate.

[size=25pt]#BuhariShowYourCertificate[/size]

Are you more interested on Buhari's certificate or how to improve Nigerias economy, wipe out corruption, stop Book Haram, bring back Chibok girls angry angry

2 Likes

Re: Buhari’s Certificate, APC And Unanswered Questions by dunkem21(m): 9:25am On Jan 23, 2015
signz:
"[/b]I was sorry for Buhari on two scores. One, he’s suddenly having a taste of the bitter medicine, which his political party, APC, loves to give his opponent, President Goodluck Jonathan[b]".

I was telling someone the other day that if it was GEJ that had this certificate problem, we would have been seeing a paid advertorial on CNN, BBC, Aljazeera, etc on a daily basis. I don't even want to talk about our local print media, Time international magazine will even carry it on its front page.

When it comes to propaganda, PDP still dey learn

Bros, you made my day. If na GEJ get this kain wahala, people like me for don deactivate from NL since.

Even now, dem still dey ask for GEJ thesis even where Amaechi as governor don go verify a million times.

For Propaganda, PDP still dey learn, I swear.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari’s Certificate, APC And Unanswered Questions by babestella: 9:25am On Jan 23, 2015
WisdomFlakes:
PDP and Jona have lost ALL hope of winning this election based on their Principal's performance, so they would rather waste our time on trivialities.

Insiders within Jonathan's gov't and campaign team have intimated him of the SOBERING likelihood of his losing this elections hence the team is CLEARLY in PANIC MODE.

Buhari's victory at the polls is a fait accompli, and it's simply too late to change that.

You must be deranged trying to vote in an illiterate, a rule breaker, a liar to lead NIGERIA, the likes of you are the reason why NIGERIA cannot move forward. Someone had just goofed about his credentials and you are talking trash here. What do you know about integrity? You are free to vote your cow header, it's your choice. It he will never rule NIGERIA because he wouldn't just lose the election, he will cry like a baby. NIGERIANS now have more reasons to reject the self acclaimed saint and despotic general.

8 Likes

Re: Buhari’s Certificate, APC And Unanswered Questions by mdgreen(m): 9:26am On Jan 23, 2015
The bell of politics is ringing. Are you voting someone because he is your brother or the same religious. Let's face the fact check out this topic and contribute
[url]https://www.nairaland.com/2108513/real-pdp-past-15-years[/URL]

The bell of politics is ringing. Are you voting someone because he is your brother or the same religious. Let's face the fact check out this topic and contribute

https://www.nairaland.com/2108513/real-pdp-past-15-years

Re: Buhari’s Certificate, APC And Unanswered Questions by ellechrystal(f): 9:26am On Jan 23, 2015
WisdomFlakes:
PDP and Jona have lost ALL hope of winning this election based on their Principal's performance, so they would rather waste our time on trivialities.

Insiders within Jonathan's gov't and campaign team have intimated him of the SOBERING likelihood of his losing this elections hence the team is CLEARLY in PANIC MODE.

Buhari's victory at the polls is a fait accompli, and it's simply too late to change that.
This is not the matter on ground now.
Truth b told he messed up with the cert saga. . Within u , u should know this..

3 Likes

Re: Buhari’s Certificate, APC And Unanswered Questions by lawbabs: 9:26am On Jan 23, 2015
JONATHAN EBELE AZIKIWE ANSWER THE FOLLOWING QUESTIONS :

* In 2008 when Obasanjo picked you to be Yaradua's running mate who were the people that first kicked against your candidacy?

The Ijaws did. Their reason was that the 2 years as governor in Bayelsa you did ABSOLUTELY NOTHING. Till date, your erra is still termed the worst in Bayelsa.

* Why did Obasanjo find it difficult to sell you to his allies and PDP as Yaradua's running mate?

You Jonathan had a case with EFCC has documents proved you embezzled N9,000,000,000 (NINE BILLION NAIRA) while your wife Patience laundered $4,000,000 (FOUR MILLION DOLLARS) all these within two years.

* Ebele, who was your biggest opposition in becoming Yaradua's running mate?

The answer is EDWIN CLARK. The man who today is your mouth piece and who is pretending loves you the most.

* Azikiwe, amongst other tricks, what did you do to gather public sympathy?

You Mr Deceitful sent people to blow up part of your house in Bayelsa to make it look like it was your political opponents. The SSS released a report which you guys later hid to debunk your dubious claim.

* Jonathan, when Yaradua made you to be in charge of negotiations with the Niger Delta Militants, who were those who objected and what was their reasons?

Asari, Tompolo, and Boyloaf. Their reason being that you are not sincere in the Niger Delta course but only after your pocket.

SHOULD I GO ON?

* What was your agreement with PDP regarding a 2nd term.

You promised and even swore you will go for a SINGLE TERM

*Why did you jail James Ibori and forced Aoandoka to go underground?

To revenge their utmost loyalty to the late Yaradua

* Did you fulfill your agreement to Tinubu and others even when they had to betray their party at that last minute in order to canvass for you.

ABSOLUTELY NO.

* How did you try to mock and tarnish Obasanjo?

You didn't only remove all his loyalist from your government, you also made sure you made his enemies your closest allies. You don't need me to start calling names right?

* Who is Jonathan's BIGGEEST Northern Ally?

Alli Modu Sherrif. The CHIEF SPONSOR OF BOKO HARAM.

AWAY FROM POLITICS.

* You promised Nigerians incentives in order to remove subsidy. Things like stable power, metro buses (in Lagos and Abuja), full road rehabilitation etc.

MR LIAR WHERE ARE THEY.

* Obasanjo's government brought GSM amongst other things, Yaradua's short time in government brought RULE OF LAW. Jonathan what has yours brought?

NOTHING EXCEPT INCREASE IN CORRUPTION.

* Never in the history of Nigeria has all institutions witnessed as much strike as yours.

*Jonathan WHERE ARE THE CHIBOK GIRLS.

* Jonathan what in Heaven's name do you need FIVE presidential jet for even with the high rate of poverty in the land.

* Ebele, the ONLY Nigerian president that tried all means to DIVIDE Nigeria along Religion and Ethnic line.

* The ONLY AFRICAN PRESIDENT THAT OPENLY CELEBRATES CRIMINALS AND EX CONVICTS. Kashamu, Alameisia (or whatever), Bode George.

* Jonathan will rather gallivant with Nollywood stars than have a session with those brains who are truly making Nigerians proud both Home and Abroad. Or better Still, compose a comforting message to the people of North East.

Nigeria as at today HAS NO GOVERNMENT.

We provide our water - borehole.
We provide our light - generator/ inverter
We provide our security - high fence/ cctv
We provide our education - private school.
We produce fuel yet pay the most in the world.
We have no motorable federal road.

A BIG SHAME NIGERIA HAS NO NATIONAL CARRIER.

HIGH Uneployment in the land.

High rate of Corruption (the CLOWN wants to curb corruption with technology).

JONATHAN YOU ARE A FAILURE!!! Even if WE give you 10 terms ( 40 YEARS). YOU WILL STILL NOT TAKE US TO THE PROMISE LAND

1 Like

Re: Buhari’s Certificate, APC And Unanswered Questions by mickeymimi: 9:27am On Jan 23, 2015
I WOULD LIKE TO SEE THE WAEC RESULT OF GEJ BEFOIR I COMMENT

1 Like

Re: Buhari’s Certificate, APC And Unanswered Questions by PointB: 9:29am On Jan 23, 2015
I agree with the writer!

Buhari's dodgy statement of result raises more questions than answers! It is not over yet!

5 Likes

Re: Buhari’s Certificate, APC And Unanswered Questions by elantraceey(f): 9:30am On Jan 23, 2015
The last part of the post really cracked me up but honestly only a .....,.. man will turn a close eye to the open truth here , i can't imagine an ordinary Nigerian get into university self with sworn affidavit when waec office is still functioning , it's not just possible and now people are wanting a man to become a whole president with a certificate to show that he attended school , too bad .

But sai Buhari i don't remember us asking for your waec result we asked for waec certificate or you still don't know the difference between the two?

14 Likes

Re: Buhari’s Certificate, APC And Unanswered Questions by Nobody: 9:31am On Jan 23, 2015
ellechrystal:

This is not the matter on ground now.
Truth b told he messed up with the cert saga. . Within u , u should know this..
go 2 romance section dis girl
Re: Buhari’s Certificate, APC And Unanswered Questions by Jilo83(m): 9:32am On Jan 23, 2015
Even ip buhari fresent tissue fafer, i go still pote am
Re: Buhari’s Certificate, APC And Unanswered Questions by Orikinla(m): 9:33am On Jan 23, 2015
[size=28pt]The fact is GEJ and all those making silly noise over a non-issue as Prof. Itse Sagay, SAN, noted are all intellectually re-tared. As Pastor Enoch Adeboye said in his New Year service hosted by Governor Babatunde Raji Fashola and Lagos State that you may have a PhD and still be a fool.

The fact is GEJ just pays lip service to God and does not fear God as what he does with cultists behind us exposes his hypocrisy.
Go and read about King Ahab and Jezebel.
There is a Jezebel in GEJ's cabinet and everybody in Abuja knows her. [/size]

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari’s Certificate, APC And Unanswered Questions by Nobody: 9:33am On Jan 23, 2015
AllBusiness:

Story

GO TO COURT

Why did you forge result sheet for your buhari?

SHAME ON YOU AND ALL BUHARI SUPPORTERS!!!! grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Buhari’s Certificate, APC And Unanswered Questions by Nobody: 9:35am On Jan 23, 2015
Orikinla:
[size=28pt][s]The fact is GEJ and all those making silly noise over a non-issue as Prof. Itse Sagay, SAN, noted are all intellectually re-tared. As Pastor Enoch Adeboye said in his New Year service hosted by Governor Babatunde Raji Fashola and Lagos State that you may have a PhD and still be a fool.

The fact is GEJ just pays lip service to God and does not fear God as what he does with cultists behind us exposes his hypocrisy.
Go and read about King Ahab and Jezebel.
There is a Jezebel in GEJ's cabinet and everybody in Abuja knows her. [/size][/s]

THAT IS NOT NOT THE ISSUE, WHY DID YOU FORGE A RESULT SHEET FOR YOUR BUHARI??

8 Likes

Re: Buhari’s Certificate, APC And Unanswered Questions by Burger01(m): 9:36am On Jan 23, 2015
I didn't bother to read this thrash.

Like it or hate it, Buhari is the next president. undecided
Re: Buhari’s Certificate, APC And Unanswered Questions by chucky234(m): 9:36am On Jan 23, 2015
prettyjo:
the way some people carries other people's matter on their head amazes me.

#modified#
I welcome myself to the politics section,where bashing is the order of the day....who cares??
oya start
Now I understand why King Solomon had 3000 wives, angels like you are hard to ignore, hmm can Ekene allow you to lives in my heart for just few days?
Re: Buhari’s Certificate, APC And Unanswered Questions by signz: 9:36am On Jan 23, 2015
Please guys let's not forget the moral of what is happening now. Especially for those that have political ambition.

If you know you don't have a genuine result be it WAEC certificate or graduate certificate, please it's still not too late to rectify it now. Go and sit for that WAEC again, take JAMB again, enyer that University/polytechnic again. Even if you dropped out, go back and meet your HOD and see how possible it is to finish your course. We now even have Nigerian Open university which I am told is even easier to enter. We also have online schools now (if you have the cash).

Buhari can still go ahead and win this election but you and I know that this will be the last time such a thing as this will happen. Nigeria is changing, we're now asking questions never asked before.

A time is coming for you to be a Local government Chairman, you must be a graduate.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari’s Certificate, APC And Unanswered Questions by olatade(m): 9:37am On Jan 23, 2015
When Jonathan loses by FeBuhari 14, it will afford him the opportunity to go and finish his Phd
Re: Buhari’s Certificate, APC And Unanswered Questions by DelectableAutos: 9:37am On Jan 23, 2015
SuperModerator:
APC: we will arrest corrupt officials
PDP: we will use technology to fight corruption

APC: we will revive Ajaokuta steel factory
PDP: The steels for the second river Niger bridge has been imported

APC: we will defeat Boko Haram
PDP: APC sponsors Boko Haram

APC: we will create employment opportunities
PDP: Buhari is too old to be President
You choose what pleases you in Apc, who said baboon and monkey will be soaked in blood, pdp, we will form a parallel govt, pdp? Continue. We will surely vote wisely
APC: we will secure Nigeria's porous border
PDP: North western presidents died on the seat, so Buhari too might die on seat

APC: we would diversify the economy
PDP: APC is a Muslim party

APC: We shall strengthen and make independent the
EFCC, ICPC and other anti-graft agencies and
repeal the laws which inhibit their independence.
PDP: Buhari doesn't have a certificate

APC: we will decentralise the police
PDP: Buhari is sick

APC: Nigeria will generate 40,000mw of electricity
PDP: APC is vandalising pipelines

Apc: “We shall stop the corruption of our electoral
process by making Independent National and
State Electoral Commissions (INEC) truly
independent.
PDP: APC is planning to rig the election

Nigerians, please vote wisely

_Jayseehe
Re: Buhari’s Certificate, APC And Unanswered Questions by ellechrystal(f): 9:41am On Jan 23, 2015
Rextayne:
go 2 romance section dis girl
Hey , the next tym u quote me n say something unreasonable, u may b banned. If u do not want to stay in Nairaland peacefully, just quote me again n let me know. Stay away from my posts.
This is d last tym I will speak on that.
Thanks.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari’s Certificate, APC And Unanswered Questions by jimino(m): 9:41am On Jan 23, 2015
If GEJ was d one in dis certificate, wat wil Apc nd der followers wil b saying by nw?

3 Likes

Re: Buhari’s Certificate, APC And Unanswered Questions by galapazygalarba: 9:41am On Jan 23, 2015
in a country like nigeria we kno that is not people who com first that are the most intelligent.......we should never mind to judge the interface but that which is encapsulated bhind klox mind for the fowardness of nigeria

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Ex-militants Warn APC, Buhari / Severance Packages Of Retired CBN Deputy Governors Will Surprise Nigerians / Deji Adeyanju Lists "Best And Worst Ministers Of Tinubu's Cabinet"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.