Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,845 members, 7,813,854 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:51 PM

Married Man Killed By Jealous Badoo Lover - Crime (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Married Man Killed By Jealous Badoo Lover (63966 Views)

Woman And Her Daughter Killed By 'Badoo' In Ikorodu. Graphic Photos / Jumia Delivery Man Killed In Port Harcourt / Female Student Stabbed To Death By Jealous Boyfriend (graphic Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Married Man Killed By Jealous Badoo Lover by Whobedatte(m): 8:49pm On Jan 23, 2015
nkemdi89:
Married men deceivng young girls let the man rot in hell for deceit,men are so wicked and cruel despite they know how vulnerable a woman is.delaying the life of a 28yrs old lady and youu expect her to clap for him?vengeance is of the lord we know but at times its good to serve these men with a cup of sweet revenge
na wa oo shocked. E be like married men don take u do strong tin undecided
Re: Married Man Killed By Jealous Badoo Lover by Nobody: 9:33pm On Jan 23, 2015
nkemdi89:

Guilty conscience if you like don't keep your john thomas inside your trouser emulate the man and see if kamar will not visit you too
lol.i advised u and now u advising my John thomas.nawa
Re: Married Man Killed By Jealous Badoo Lover by obowunmi(m): 9:50pm On Jan 23, 2015
tolexy007:

i wanted to say someting b4 bt wen i saw ur user name, i have keep mute..

What's wrong with the user name? grin angry grin angry
Re: Married Man Killed By Jealous Badoo Lover by obowunmi(m): 9:51pm On Jan 23, 2015
She wanted to rob him kill him, he died by accident.
Re: Married Man Killed By Jealous Badoo Lover by Nobody: 11:16pm On Jan 23, 2015
I opened an account a long time ago then it was about making friends. right now badoo is a prostitution zone, just by the look of girls i can tell who's a runs girl and who's not. its pathetic. Though the guy cheated on his family and see what his selfish action has become.
Re: Married Man Killed By Jealous Badoo Lover by HumbledbYGrace(f): 11:19pm On Jan 23, 2015
Interesting, nothing good comes out of badoooooooooo.
Re: Married Man Killed By Jealous Badoo Lover by free13: 11:47pm On Jan 23, 2015
hmmm.........
Re: Married Man Killed By Jealous Badoo Lover by stanconnect(m): 9:06am On Jan 24, 2015
Deefuray:
Some women get mind oooo

No be some...na all of em, if urs is yet to manifest just give it a little time..u'll confirm for yourself...even u will be surprised @ urself..all the same God una shaa...
Re: Married Man Killed By Jealous Badoo Lover by HumbledbYGrace(f): 10:07am On Jan 24, 2015
stanconnect:

No be some...na all of em, if urs is yet to manifest just give it a little time..u'll confirm for yourself...even u will be surprised @ urself..all the same God una shaa...
Na u sabi....
Re: Married Man Killed By Jealous Badoo Lover by makasimatics(m): 6:34pm On Jan 24, 2015
Mondisweets:
before you call all women names... think of the person who gave birth to u

Lolz. Sorry dear, there are still exception. So don't bother. I just used inductive reasoning
Re: Married Man Killed By Jealous Badoo Lover by AtheistD(m): 9:54am On Jan 25, 2015
The murder was unjustified. Such a heinous crime should be punished with no mercy.
Re: Married Man Killed By Jealous Badoo Lover by cuteboy2: 11:29am On Feb 18, 2016
Re: Married Man Killed By Jealous Badoo Lover by cuteboy2: 11:30am On Feb 18, 2016
Deefuray:
Some women get mind oooo

All women get mind when it comes to money matters.

Else, what could make a young girl for example to travel all the way to Abuja, Kano or Lagos to meet a man just because of promise of money?
Lots of undergraduates, and even those working will do it in a heart beat.
Re: Married Man Killed By Jealous Badoo Lover by cuteboy2: 11:40am On Feb 18, 2016
obowunmi:
She wanted to rob him kill him, he died by accident.

How can it be an accident when she put the plastic bag over his head, while her contracted assistant held him down until Bankole stopped struggling. The whole thing was planned and premeditated.

I feel sorry for my Yoruba brothers working in oil industry in South-South states and their love for pucci. It is the same story whether at PH, Yenogoa, Warri or Eket. They are never satisfied with 1 or 2 girls sad sad

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Thomas Obi Tawo 'General Iron' Killed (Graphic Photos) / EndSARS Protesters Hold Candle Light Vigil In Benin For People Killed By Police / Soldier To SARS: The Day You Kill A Yahoo Soldier Is When You'll Be In Trouble

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.