Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,823 members, 7,813,708 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:49 PM

Married Man Killed By Jealous Badoo Lover - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Married Man Killed By Jealous Badoo Lover (63960 Views)

Woman And Her Daughter Killed By 'Badoo' In Ikorodu. Graphic Photos / Jumia Delivery Man Killed In Port Harcourt / Female Student Stabbed To Death By Jealous Boyfriend (graphic Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Married Man Killed By Jealous Badoo Lover by bot101(m): 4:17pm On Jan 23, 2015
dhammyg:
IN HIS NEXT LIFE,HE WILL NEVER CHEAT ON HIS WIFE AGAINundecided R.I.P THOUGH

YOU CAN ALWAYS GO GAY.THAT WAY U'LL HAVE NOTHING TO DO WITH WOMENwink
And Have Everything To Do With A Dirty Nigerian Cell For The Next 14 Years. The Choice Is Yours.

1 Like

Re: Married Man Killed By Jealous Badoo Lover by WINDSOW(m): 4:22pm On Jan 23, 2015
chibic:
ok...so if you have dated,that means you must have cheated?..
Free her n face the issue @ hand.mtschewwwwwwwwwwwww
Re: Married Man Killed By Jealous Badoo Lover by Lovexme(m): 4:24pm On Jan 23, 2015
Happy never after...
Re: Married Man Killed By Jealous Badoo Lover by sylve11: 4:24pm On Jan 23, 2015
Na wa o sad cool
Re: Married Man Killed By Jealous Badoo Lover by Nobody: 4:34pm On Jan 23, 2015
Deefuray:
Some women get mind oooo

Guy I tell you. See mind, as in nothing dey happen. Chaiiii chaiii.
Re: Married Man Killed By Jealous Badoo Lover by miredia(m): 4:35pm On Jan 23, 2015
nkemdi89:
Married men deceivng young girls let the man rot in hell for deceit,men are so wicked and cruel despite they know how vulnerable a woman is.delaying the life of a 28yrs old lady and youu expect her to clap for him?vengeance is of the lord we know but at times its good to serve these men with a cup of sweet revenge
I feel sorry for who ends up with this vile heart
Re: Married Man Killed By Jealous Badoo Lover by Nobody: 4:38pm On Jan 23, 2015
Frankiss44:

Thats why its called BADoO.... You get to meet bad a.s.s killers

if they dont kill u physically, they will kill u spiritually.

Guy I am in badoo but I was surprised to also see my long time girlfriend there that I was even planning to marry. I thought she has no knowledge of such site. I run from her sharp sharp because two badoos cannot survive under one roof.

1 Like

Re: Married Man Killed By Jealous Badoo Lover by Caseless: 4:44pm On Jan 23, 2015
barcanista:
cc Omenka, Donphilopus, caseless, Jaybee3, Cleverly

ARE WE SAFE? grin grin grin grin grin
fear women! grin
Re: Married Man Killed By Jealous Badoo Lover by Ryabcool(m): 4:47pm On Jan 23, 2015
Ilekeh:

Are they trying to degrade her education?
thats what OND means.
Re: Married Man Killed By Jealous Badoo Lover by Nobody: 4:49pm On Jan 23, 2015
nkemdi89:
Married men deceivng young girls let the man rot in hell for deceit,men are so wicked and cruel despite they know how vulnerable a woman is.delaying the life of a 28yrs old lady and youu expect her to clap for him?vengeance is of the lord we know but at times its good to serve these men with a cup of sweet revenge

No girl can be deceived my dear without her consent, the LovePeddler was only looking for her own Halliburton money share. Love never existed, even the way she narrated her stories and paint it pink shows that she has no remorse.

I strongly believe you will do the same from d way you write, but kno that repercussion awaits you just like hers.

If you leave a decent life suitors will come begging.

Monkey banana .

1 Like

Re: Married Man Killed By Jealous Badoo Lover by onoja12: 4:58pm On Jan 23, 2015
I keep saying it,those who say women are weaker don't know them at all,they keep saying men are abusive,i swear na because man no dey talk watin him dey suffer,woman na devil no story,devil when we men no fit do without,na just to they pray everyday.

Kenai:
The girl even had another boyfriend, but she still dey vex say the other guy na married man. WTF!?

1 Like

Re: Married Man Killed By Jealous Badoo Lover by DrGroove(f): 4:59pm On Jan 23, 2015
Nice.. Way to go for men who are not contented with their wives...
Haba! He went to BADoo and meet a BAD girl who ended his life in a BAD way.
Serves him very right!

1 Like

Re: Married Man Killed By Jealous Badoo Lover by spinna: 5:01pm On Jan 23, 2015
hmm Solomon said it: her ways are the paths of death ... guys let us all learn from this word:

Proverbs 6:26
The whorish woman is a grave threat to every man that wants to be wise and righteous. She will reduce him to a piece of bread and seek to destroy his life. Solomon knew by experience, and he considered her worse than death. Only a few ever recover from her wiles, and then only by God's grace. Get far away from her now!

For by means of a whorish woman a man is brought to a piece of bread: and the adultress will hunt for the precious life.
27 Can a man take fire in his bosom, and his clothes not be burned?
28 Can one go upon hot coals, and his feet not be burned?

King James Version (KJV)

Proverbs 5:20
The strange woman is any woman you have not married, which makes her an alien and foreigner to your bed. Instead of this fatally dangerous woman, a man should be satisfied and ravished with his wife's body and love, and together they should build a legitimate and happy family, for God closely watches such.

2 Likes

Re: Married Man Killed By Jealous Badoo Lover by nnmma(f): 5:02pm On Jan 23, 2015
[color=][/color] shocked shocked[color=#770077][/color]
Re: Married Man Killed By Jealous Badoo Lover by Texykool: 5:03pm On Jan 23, 2015
AlphaGentleman:
Poor girls online chasing Men's hard earned currency. Poor girls online forming posh at least i know 1 on Nl.

You know only one? I know three grin

These are sub-par girls I know one-on-one. But on NL, they form 'frosh and posh'. One even uses another girl's picture as her own... And you see NL guys drooling all over them.

2 Likes

Re: Married Man Killed By Jealous Badoo Lover by thanie(f): 5:04pm On Jan 23, 2015
Chai, this girl is something else. God help her soul. to terminate life just like that.
Re: Married Man Killed By Jealous Badoo Lover by DrGroove(f): 5:05pm On Jan 23, 2015
Jchi9876:
He just died for nothing!!!! See as the girl be? I bet the wife is cleaner than this dirty Akwa Ibom girl.
They are all over Woji living in make shift homes and breeding children like say tomorrow no dey,

O ma se oooooo.
My prayer be say none of us go die yeye death like this one
Tribal bigot..... The lady is not from Akwa Ibom. Okadigbo is Igbo name.
Even at that, serves him right. greedy Man. him p r I c k burn for hell
Re: Married Man Killed By Jealous Badoo Lover by Dhurmynick(m): 5:11pm On Jan 23, 2015
This is what happens in a world where the ratio of women to men is 6:4. They are getting desperate and wicked..

1 Like

Re: Married Man Killed By Jealous Badoo Lover by Nobody: 5:14pm On Jan 23, 2015
RicKyRichards:

Pray tell.
lol.No,their mom na tiger.she fit eat anytin
Re: Married Man Killed By Jealous Badoo Lover by Dhurmynick(m): 5:15pm On Jan 23, 2015
nkemdi89:

You call death revenge..??
You are very twisted, means you can do the same... How can death be a cup of revenge to you!! I can't wander what's on the menu.
Re: Married Man Killed By Jealous Badoo Lover by Nobody: 5:16pm On Jan 23, 2015
Bossforeva:
please mention her name, so that we will be cautious.
She's getting popular ,she writes poem constantly,Her diary is filled with lies while trying to pim.p the lie to look big.very troublesome like her mum.but on Nl she don claim bosstress tire,meself come weak.
Re: Married Man Killed By Jealous Badoo Lover by Rawani: 5:17pm On Jan 23, 2015
Ilekeh:

That's a degree? undecided

What degree? They described her as an ordinary diploma holder which you assumed to be an attempt at belittling her, and I pointed out that they were referring to the type of diploma she possessed (OND).
Re: Married Man Killed By Jealous Badoo Lover by Dhurmynick(m): 5:20pm On Jan 23, 2015
DrGroove:
Serves him very right!

You are demented...

I'm not surprised to see you're a (f)
Re: Married Man Killed By Jealous Badoo Lover by Ilekeh(f): 5:22pm On Jan 23, 2015
Rawani:

What degree? They described her as an ordinary diploma holder which you assumed to be an attempt at belittling her, and I pointed out that they were referring to the type of diploma she possessed (OND).

OND is a diploma? shocked
Re: Married Man Killed By Jealous Badoo Lover by jpphilips(m): 5:26pm On Jan 23, 2015
Stale news, no be since last year?
Re: Married Man Killed By Jealous Badoo Lover by Nobody: 5:29pm On Jan 23, 2015
nkemdi89:
people like you sleeping around with different boys and people's husband.them don revenge kill you yet!? Pls !
Re: Married Man Killed By Jealous Badoo Lover by Nobody: 5:32pm On Jan 23, 2015
Francon:
I'm confuse here. I'm seeing Okadigbo and Odikagbo. Men need to be contended. Why cheat when you are married?

Same question I ask too, if u love sleeping around then don't get married and remain single . Who knws how many more girls were deceived by the late player. My heart goes out to the poor wife now a widow all because one idiot cannot control his manhood.

As for all others in this act of internet dating deception, hope u v learnt sumting today.

1 Like

Re: Married Man Killed By Jealous Badoo Lover by xerxes456(m): 5:49pm On Jan 23, 2015
I hope my guys will learn, it happened to one of my guy, he was lucky she didn't kill him, but she messed up his relattionship, beware of BADoo babes.. Hia...
Re: Married Man Killed By Jealous Badoo Lover by dammie4j(m): 5:49pm On Jan 23, 2015
DrGroove:
Serves him very right!
Heartless souls, ds PH babes sef...
Una get mind ooo
Re: Married Man Killed By Jealous Badoo Lover by ellahzy(f): 6:05pm On Jan 23, 2015
if this was Nollywood the title will be :
*MY WICKED LOVER PT 1
*END OF WICKED LOVER PT 2
Re: Married Man Killed By Jealous Badoo Lover by piagetskinner(m): 6:19pm On Jan 23, 2015
The dangers of xtra marital affairs
Re: Married Man Killed By Jealous Badoo Lover by Frankiss44(m): 6:22pm On Jan 23, 2015
Bridgetown:

Guy I am in badoo but I was surprised to also see my long time girlfriend there that I was even planning to marry. I thought she has no knowledge of such site. I run from her sharp sharp because two badoos cannot survive under one roof.

LOL... Hilarious

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Thomas Obi Tawo 'General Iron' Killed (Graphic Photos) / EndSARS Protesters Hold Candle Light Vigil In Benin For People Killed By Police / Soldier To SARS: The Day You Kill A Yahoo Soldier Is When You'll Be In Trouble

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.