Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,334 members, 7,811,975 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:37 AM

Married Man Killed By Jealous Badoo Lover - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Married Man Killed By Jealous Badoo Lover (63945 Views)

Woman And Her Daughter Killed By 'Badoo' In Ikorodu. Graphic Photos / Jumia Delivery Man Killed In Port Harcourt / Female Student Stabbed To Death By Jealous Boyfriend (graphic Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Married Man Killed By Jealous Badoo Lover by dahunsy(f): 1:34pm On Jan 23, 2015
coughs***clears throat...dumb dude
Re: Married Man Killed By Jealous Badoo Lover by Nobody: 1:36pm On Jan 23, 2015
cc Omenka, Donphilopus, caseless, Jaybee3, Cleverly

ARE WE SAFE? grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Married Man Killed By Jealous Badoo Lover by Nobody: 1:37pm On Jan 23, 2015
I think in a way he deserves it. Dats wat u get wen u dnt stick to your wife and u decide to commit adulterey. Its a pity he died dis way. To the woman who killed him, u realy r in for it big time... I pray d lord forgives you

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Married Man Killed By Jealous Badoo Lover by Missmossy(f): 1:38pm On Jan 23, 2015
Chai! Such a disastrous end.
Re: Married Man Killed By Jealous Badoo Lover by shammah1(m): 1:39pm On Jan 23, 2015
OmoUSH:
WHEN THE ALMIGHTY BOSS OF THE ENTIRE UNIVERSE AND GOD, USA, SAID
NIGERIA WILL BREAK UP 2015 YOU THOUGHT IT WAS A JOKE? IF JONATHAN
WINS THIS ELECTION BUHARI MASSIVE SUPPORTERS WILL CREATE THE
BIGGEST VIOLENCE IN NIGERIAN HISTORY, ONLY SUPPARSED BY THE CIVIL
WAR. FROM THENCE, THERE WILL OCCUR AN UNPRECEDENTED REVOLUTION
IN THE COUNTRY. THE UNITED STATES WILL THEN STEP IN BY THE
SNAPPY ORDER OF CONGRESS... THE BEGINNING OF THE END.

WHAT I SAID TO ONE I SAID TO ALL... WATCH!
DO NOT LET GEJ IN AGAIN!
Is this your reason? Selling your rights violence? I'm really disappointed in you

2 Likes

Re: Married Man Killed By Jealous Badoo Lover by Nobody: 1:40pm On Jan 23, 2015
I read everything,but na one thing still dey elude me.

How the yansh big reach undecided

1 Like

Re: Married Man Killed By Jealous Badoo Lover by UnknownT: 1:41pm On Jan 23, 2015
milychocs:

Who liked this post!!?
Sweet Lawd!!!
angry
I liked it with my alternate moniker. is there any problem?
Re: Married Man Killed By Jealous Badoo Lover by pillowcase: 1:41pm On Jan 23, 2015
The lady must have done this before..,I'm I the only person that hasn't seen were it was stated in this case that they met on BADOO
Re: Married Man Killed By Jealous Badoo Lover by qozeem999(m): 1:42pm On Jan 23, 2015
Re: Married Man Killed By Jealous Badoo Lover by oyejohn: 1:43pm On Jan 23, 2015
freakcin:
A colleague of mine got killed in similar circumstance. Guys should just be careful!
Tell the story pls..it could be helpful to someone thanks
Re: Married Man Killed By Jealous Badoo Lover by Jchi9876: 1:44pm On Jan 23, 2015
He just died for nothing!!!! See as the girl be? I bet the wife is cleaner than this dirty Akwa Ibom girl.
They are all over Woji living in make shift homes and breeding children like say tomorrow no dey,

O ma se oooooo.
My prayer be say none of us go die yeye death like this one

6 Likes

Re: Married Man Killed By Jealous Badoo Lover by blackprowler: 1:44pm On Jan 23, 2015
Deefuray:
Some women get mind oooo

Women, especially Nigerian women, are infinitely more cruel than men in their hearts. They just don't always have the ability to do the things and are often afraid of their own safety. If you guarantee them to do all their wickedness and nothing will happen, we are dead. Nothing ever encompasses 100% of any group sampled so don't tell me about generalisation

8 Likes

Re: Married Man Killed By Jealous Badoo Lover by BISIXCLUSIVE: 1:45pm On Jan 23, 2015
This is tooooo bad, sincerely those idiot must be buried alive with Charles, heartless ppl

1 Like

Re: Married Man Killed By Jealous Badoo Lover by Nobody: 1:46pm On Jan 23, 2015
Re: Married Man Killed By Jealous Badoo Lover by UnknownT: 1:49pm On Jan 23, 2015
milychocs:

Yeah!
Dude that smiley there was totally inappropriate
In fact, the whole post was
But that smiley knocked it off the charts!!!
angryt

ok, would have removed the smiley but you have quoted the post already
Re: Married Man Killed By Jealous Badoo Lover by OgologoDimkpa: 1:51pm On Jan 23, 2015
Hmm...
Re: Married Man Killed By Jealous Badoo Lover by holyokoto(m): 1:52pm On Jan 23, 2015
She used a polythene bag to cover the Man's face and "sit" on it until the Man gave up. imagine?
Re: Married Man Killed By Jealous Badoo Lover by divaoflife: 1:52pm On Jan 23, 2015
This lady na real Delilah!
And to think she is into another relationship all the while!
Some women sha!She wasn't in love with the guy.She just wanted to grab what she could, and even before reading Ime's account,I knew she wasn't telling the truth. Heartless bitch!
It is painful the kind of things men make their wives and children go through because of their thoughtlessness.
While Charles was at it he would rationalise his stupidity as 'catching fun'.Now his wife is a widow and his kids fatherless.Over what nah?
Men please be wise.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Married Man Killed By Jealous Badoo Lover by Tunagee(m): 1:52pm On Jan 23, 2015
akinsadeez:
After taking the man's money, phone and laptop she was still callous enough to snuff out his life. Sheer wickedness. It is because of people like this that I don't support the abolition of death sentence. She should be sentenced to death by hanging together with the guy who helped her in the murder. killers. angry

But the guy wetin him sef dey find after a wife and children. Make him go hellfire na

1 Like

Re: Married Man Killed By Jealous Badoo Lover by lusciouslex: 1:53pm On Jan 23, 2015
The following are some facts of social media most people neglect: most strangers you meet are filled with a whole lot of fakeness in terms of their age, occupation, marital status, photoshoped d.p, borrowed personality, vibes and many more crappy stuffs. Aside from getting information these are avenues for adult dating strictly about getting laid because chatting gradually becomes lame even with close friends. Moderation is key#

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Married Man Killed By Jealous Badoo Lover by kachnov(m): 1:53pm On Jan 23, 2015
A shell staff was involved in a similar issh last year or so
In everything there is good and bad,but badoo is bad oo.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Married Man Killed By Jealous Badoo Lover by emmie4luv(f): 1:53pm On Jan 23, 2015
Jenams:
sometimes i wish we as men will never hav anytin to do with women. chai!
. A dignify man will always b straight forward, not all woman can take bein lied 2
Pls don't miss quote me she didn't do well either , stop decieving ladies wen u no, u don't have an itention of settling Down wit dem and empty promises. Jst becos u won see d colour of her underwear, as we all no dere re bad guys everywere so dere are bad girls everywere let d wise guys learn and get wiser.
Re: Married Man Killed By Jealous Badoo Lover by Amhappy(f): 1:55pm On Jan 23, 2015
Too bad.Some babes are mean ooo. So he killed her just like that. I feel sad for this man's innocent family. Married men sheath your joystick. Social network daters,be wise.
Re: Married Man Killed By Jealous Badoo Lover by Sharksblow(m): 1:56pm On Jan 23, 2015
menix:
D Hart of a woman is evil (new KJv)
as in JOE HART?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Married Man Killed By Jealous Badoo Lover by Richard6(m): 1:57pm On Jan 23, 2015
okoro4:

http://pulse.ng/gist/internet-love-married-man-killed-by-jealous-badoo-lover-id3429307.html
Too long, pls can someone summarize wht happened for me in one sentence? Thanks
Re: Married Man Killed By Jealous Badoo Lover by Kingsasian(m): 1:57pm On Jan 23, 2015
Frankiss44:

Thats why its called BADoO.... You get to meet bad a.s.s killers

if they dont kill u physically, they will kill u spiritually.
. I like this post. U are very very right bro.

1 Like

Re: Married Man Killed By Jealous Badoo Lover by Nobody: 1:57pm On Jan 23, 2015
AlphaGentleman:
Poor girls online chasing Men's hard earned currency. Poor girls online forming posh at least i know 1 on Nl.
please mention her name, so that we will be cautious.

1 Like

Re: Married Man Killed By Jealous Badoo Lover by Nobody: 1:58pm On Jan 23, 2015
Serves him right
Re: Married Man Killed By Jealous Badoo Lover by jackreece(m): 1:58pm On Jan 23, 2015
typing error pf the name. Okadigbo i guess is right
Francon:
I'm confuse here. I'm seeing Okadigbo and Odikagbo. Men need to be contended. Why cheat when you are married?
Re: Married Man Killed By Jealous Badoo Lover by ayodot(m): 1:58pm On Jan 23, 2015
MM
Re: Married Man Killed By Jealous Badoo Lover by boboLIL(m): 2:02pm On Jan 23, 2015
After devil,,, fear women.... Infact any livintin female.... Fear dem....female scorpion don sting yhu bfore? Ask around......

1 Like

Re: Married Man Killed By Jealous Badoo Lover by tolexy007(m): 2:04pm On Jan 23, 2015
obowunmi:
That's what he gets for committing adultery.

Wicked man. He met his karma.

Only God knows how many women he's taken advantage of.
i wanted to say someting b4 bt wen i saw ur user name, i have keep mute..

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Xenophobia: Nigerians Attacked In South Africa Again (Photos) / Developer Caught Damaging 3rd Mainland Bridge (pic) / Thomas Obi Tawo 'General Iron' Killed (Graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.