Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,826 members, 7,813,723 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:03 PM

Married Man Killed By Jealous Badoo Lover - Crime (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Married Man Killed By Jealous Badoo Lover (63962 Views)

Woman And Her Daughter Killed By 'Badoo' In Ikorodu. Graphic Photos / Jumia Delivery Man Killed In Port Harcourt / Female Student Stabbed To Death By Jealous Boyfriend (graphic Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Married Man Killed By Jealous Badoo Lover by Nobody: 6:25pm On Jan 23, 2015
obowunmi:
That's what he gets for committing adultery.

Wicked man. He met his karma.

Only God knows how many women he's taken advantage of.
My friend wht are u saying? Is that enough reason for she to take his life? Abi the woman na saint?
If one should snoop on the lady, u'll discover she was also cheating on the man.
Re: Married Man Killed By Jealous Badoo Lover by ollyruffy: 6:33pm On Jan 23, 2015
See her wicked face. You will first rot in the pathetic Nigerian police cell and the Nigerian prison before you end up in hell.
Re: Married Man Killed By Jealous Badoo Lover by Nobody: 6:36pm On Jan 23, 2015
ORACLE1975:
Life after death,u guys always blame the devil where as u are the devil we first knew WOMAN!
where u brought into this world by a devil? undecided
Re: Married Man Killed By Jealous Badoo Lover by Nobody: 6:36pm On Jan 23, 2015
UnknownT:
ok, would have removed the smiley but you have quoted the post already

You may delete now
Okay?
Re: Married Man Killed By Jealous Badoo Lover by Nobody: 6:41pm On Jan 23, 2015
UnknownT:
The man worked in Halliburton, I will go to their office 2mrw with my cv and this news as evidence. at least they won't tell me no vacancy, will ask them about the position Mr Charles held till his death gringrin
God jus dey watch u
Re: Married Man Killed By Jealous Badoo Lover by GAZZUZZ(m): 6:43pm On Jan 23, 2015
Re: Married Man Killed By Jealous Badoo Lover by Nobody: 6:44pm On Jan 23, 2015
So he has left a widow and fatherless children all becos of toto? undecided

1 Like

Re: Married Man Killed By Jealous Badoo Lover by Nobody: 6:47pm On Jan 23, 2015
Jchi9876:
He just died for nothing!!!! See as the girl be? I bet the wife is cleaner than this dirty Akwa Ibom girl.
They are all over Woji living in make shift homes and breeding children like say tomorrow no dey,

O ma se oooooo.
My prayer be say none of us go die yeye death like this one
if u act like a yeye man you will die a yeye death
Re: Married Man Killed By Jealous Badoo Lover by Nobody: 6:53pm On Jan 23, 2015
Bridgetown:

Guy I am in badoo but I was surprised to also see my long time girlfriend there that I was even planning to marry. I thought she has no knowledge of such site. I run from her sharp sharp because two badoos cannot survive under one roof.
undecided what were u doing on badoo when u already have someone u intend to marry undecided your case will be like Charles own lipsrsealed
Re: Married Man Killed By Jealous Badoo Lover by donodion(m): 7:08pm On Jan 23, 2015
for the first time i shall say this.."Hmmm Nigerian women and their greed for money".....see as she planned the scenario from genesis to revelation...she still had the nerve to act the "victim" an turn the whole saga on the accomplices.

Guys..married or single...girls on social media...becareful...especially if u working in bluechip companies.They will bleed you to death yet claim you led them to become devils.

when she realised he was married...why not "kick his ar.se to the kerb" as many of them often brag on Nairaland? why not leave and hook another mugu online?...hehehe her first time of catching "rich dude" on facebook and badooo...Na lie!
Re: Married Man Killed By Jealous Badoo Lover by UnknownT: 7:13pm On Jan 23, 2015
Mondisweets:
God jus dey watch u
say I do wetin? u hear say na me be d oda suspect wey dey at large? angry
Re: Married Man Killed By Jealous Badoo Lover by hafees: 7:15pm On Jan 23, 2015

Re: Married Man Killed By Jealous Badoo Lover by Nobody: 7:16pm On Jan 23, 2015
UnknownT:
say I do wetin? u hear say na me be d oda suspect wey dey at large? angry
yes you are grin
Re: Married Man Killed By Jealous Badoo Lover by UnknownT: 7:17pm On Jan 23, 2015
milychocs:

You may delete now
Okay?
I have changed the smiley

1 Like

Re: Married Man Killed By Jealous Badoo Lover by UnknownT: 7:19pm On Jan 23, 2015
Mondisweets:
yes you are grin
lol, Oya nah tell police say I dey go Halliburton office 2mrw to go submit cv, make dem cum catch me tongue
Re: Married Man Killed By Jealous Badoo Lover by Nobody: 7:21pm On Jan 23, 2015
This is the height of desperation! RIP to the dead.

Re: Married Man Killed By Jealous Badoo Lover by marychommy(f): 7:22pm On Jan 23, 2015
Look at where unfaithness has landed dis young man. I pity d wife and children
Re: Married Man Killed By Jealous Badoo Lover by makasimatics(m): 7:47pm On Jan 23, 2015
Women na Satan. Rot in jail
Re: Married Man Killed By Jealous Badoo Lover by Nobody: 7:56pm On Jan 23, 2015
UnknownT:
lol, Oya nah tell police say I dey go Halliburton office 2mrw to go submit cv, make dem cum catch me tongue
what will u be wearing?
Re: Married Man Killed By Jealous Badoo Lover by carik(m): 7:58pm On Jan 23, 2015
What do you expect
The networking site is called badoo.
Re: Married Man Killed By Jealous Badoo Lover by UnknownT: 8:01pm On Jan 23, 2015
Mondisweets:
what will u be wearing?
blue jeans and black polo
Re: Married Man Killed By Jealous Badoo Lover by Nobody: 8:07pm On Jan 23, 2015
makasimatics:
Women na Satan. Rot in jail
before you call all women names... think of the person who gave birth to u

1 Like

Re: Married Man Killed By Jealous Badoo Lover by Nobody: 8:08pm On Jan 23, 2015
UnknownT:
blue jeans and black polo
okay, what is your name and ID number?
Re: Married Man Killed By Jealous Badoo Lover by PORP(f): 8:08pm On Jan 23, 2015
I hope everyone learnt a lesson from this story. I pray that we will not position ourselves for destruction and we will not be agents of destruction in Jesus name.
Re: Married Man Killed By Jealous Badoo Lover by UnknownT: 8:16pm On Jan 23, 2015
Mondisweets:
okay, what is your name and ID number?
Unknownt, will get an ID number once i get there
Re: Married Man Killed By Jealous Badoo Lover by Nobody: 8:20pm On Jan 23, 2015
UnknownT:
Unknownt, will get an ID number once i get there
post your JAMB results if u are not going to post your ID number now
Re: Married Man Killed By Jealous Badoo Lover by Eljay24(m): 8:25pm On Jan 23, 2015
Lemme just go and close my Badoo account Kia kia"
Re: Married Man Killed By Jealous Badoo Lover by UnknownT: 8:27pm On Jan 23, 2015
Mondisweets:
post your JAMB results if u are not going to post your ID number now
But I'm not contesting for any election yet? But in case, my JAMB results are with my Faculty Officer of Engineering Faculty of my Alma Mater, can't remember my JAMB REG. NO.
Re: Married Man Killed By Jealous Badoo Lover by chichichilolo1(f): 8:32pm On Jan 23, 2015
why would married people be going to a dating site

1 Like

Re: Married Man Killed By Jealous Badoo Lover by Nobody: 8:34pm On Jan 23, 2015
UnknownT:
But I'm not contesting for any election yet? But in case, my JAMB results are with my Faculty Officer of Engineering Faculty of my Alma Mater, can't remember my JAMB REG. NO.
post your pic
Re: Married Man Killed By Jealous Badoo Lover by UnknownT: 8:36pm On Jan 23, 2015
Mondisweets:
post your pic
Ok, will post it later
Re: Married Man Killed By Jealous Badoo Lover by nkemdi89(f): 8:46pm On Jan 23, 2015
AlphaGentleman:
people like you sleeping around with different boys and people's husband.them don revenge kill you yet!? Pls !
Guilty conscience if you like don't keep your john thomas inside your trouser emulate the man and see if kamar will not visit you too

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Thomas Obi Tawo 'General Iron' Killed (Graphic Photos) / EndSARS Protesters Hold Candle Light Vigil In Benin For People Killed By Police / Soldier To SARS: The Day You Kill A Yahoo Soldier Is When You'll Be In Trouble

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 89
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.