Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,718 members, 7,809,716 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:50 PM

Jesus: Age 12-30 - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Jesus: Age 12-30 (13115 Views)

Where Was Jesus Between 12-30 Years Of Age. / Re: Jesus: Age 12-30 / Re: Jesus: Age 12-30 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jesus: Age 12-30 by Nobody: 1:26pm On Dec 23, 2008
What was he doing and where was he?
Re: Jesus: Age 12-30 by Bastage: 1:42pm On Dec 23, 2008
If he existed, the historical evidence says he would probably have been studying under Jewish scholars.
Elsewhere, different traditions have him travelling as far afield as India, Japan and Egypt.

But there are also interesting parallels with Egyptian religion:
It is written that Horus stayed with his mother until the age of 12. Between the ages of twelve to thirty there is no record of the life of Horus. Ironically Jesus stayed with his mother until 12 years of age and between the ages of twelve to thirty there is no record of the life of Jesus in the Gospels (Matthew, Mark, Luke, and John) and the book of Acts. At age thirty, Horus was baptized by Anup. At age thirty, Jesus was baptized by John.

That's without even taking into account the other similarities between the two.
Re: Jesus: Age 12-30 by Nobody: 2:07pm On Dec 23, 2008
Bastage:

If he existed, the historical evidence says he would probably have been studying under Jewish scholars.
Elsewhere, different traditions have him travelling as far afield as India, Japan and Egypt.

But there are also interesting parallels with Egyptian religion:
It is written that Horus stayed with his mother until the age of 12. Between the ages of twelve to thirty there is no record of the life of Horus. Ironically Jesus stayed with his mother until 12 years of age and between the ages of twelve to thirty there is no record of the life of Jesus in the Gospels (Matthew, Mark, Luke, and John) and the book of Acts. At age thirty, Horus was baptized by Anup. At age thirty, Jesus was baptized by John.

That's without even taking into account the other similarities between the two.

Yea,I know about the Horus angle too.
Re: Jesus: Age 12-30 by Kuns: 9:20am On Dec 24, 2008
@Martian

Knowing my previous reply to the handle "Are Nigerian pastors deceiving Nigeria?" I have decided to Copy my response to a similar question in here.

Between the Age 2 - 30 Yashua was in Egypt, studying, learning, at the great Mir (Pyramid schools) of Luxor, Karnak, Denderah was where he Study and was wax strong.

According to Biblical or Religious information Jesus left for Egipt when he was TWO years old. Matthew 2: 15, 16 and I quote "15: And was there until the death of Herod: that it might be fulfilled which was spoken of the Lord by the prophet, saying, Out of Egypt have I called my son.
16: Then Herod, when he saw that he was mocked of the wise men, was exceeding wroth, and sent forth, and slew all the children that were in Bethlehem, and in all the coasts thereof, from two years old and under, "

That's why when he came back from Egipt he was knocking all the pharisees and Sadduces (sadyousee ) senceless with right knowledge, right wisdom and right overstanding, you get my drift.

He had studied the arts of alchemy, molecule transformation, solar biology, sacred geometry, herblogy, mathematics, Craftmanship skill, higher mysteries of ancient Tamare (Egipt) etc, etc etc, he was not only a capentry he also made and sold perfumes.

That was why when Mary wanted to anoint Jesus feet with the oil, and Judas was complaining Jesus said to Judas in John 12: 5 and I quote in parts " Why was not this ointment sold for three hundred pence, and given to the poor?"

Jesus (Yashua) was also selling perfumes Frankincence, Pa Ruwty, Rosemary, Aksum, Sudanese frankincence, Myrrh some of the many natural perfumes oil (very sweet smelling) sold are still produced in the mother and fatherland today, considering all the many changes in our way of life.

Yashua Pantera was also a student (member) of the Ancient Mystic Order Of Malachizodok (AMOM). He was also of the Essence brotherhood in the Jordan, which was affiliated to the Ancient Egiptian Order (Order Of Aaron) etc, etc, etc.

Hebrew 7: 11 and I quote in Part " If therefore perfection were by the Levitical priesthood, (for under it the people received the law,) what further need was there that another priest should rise after the order of Melchisedec, and not be called after the order of Aaron?"

He must have had to pay his way and buy food to eat? Some times when he travelled he will have to lodge some where, or isn't he going to pay the inn keeper (hotel receptionist)?
Re: Jesus: Age 12-30 by Kuns: 9:44am On Dec 24, 2008
@Bastage

What we need to overstand is that the Jesus character was based on the life of many real people including Yashua Pandara (the Jesus of the synoptic gospel), Simon Bar Jesus (his son) and Jesus Justus (Son of Kleopatrah and Mark Anthony).

What the Biblical writers in the new testament have done is tie all those characters into one Character (Jesus christ).
That is the myth. The falsehood.

The verifiable truth (facts) are that there are three Jesus's in the bible.

Acts 13 : 6 and I quote in part "a false prophet, a Jew, whose name was Bar-jesus:"

Bar in hebrew means "illegitimate son of or Son of", asked any Jewish person what Bar means they'll tell you. So Bar Jesus means Son of Jesus, but when they translated or mis-translated the bible in to English they left the Phrase "Bar" in hebrew so people don't know Yashua Pandara (Jesus) had a son.

Bar Jesus he was also cruxifified, but that's on another tangent.

Then we have Jesus Justus Colosians 4 : 11 and I quote in parts "And Jesus, which is called Justus, "
Justus, just for them, no Jesus's have ever been protrayed as black by the Westernized religion of Christianity. Why, you may ask?

Jesus Justus was also a son of a God (Roman Emperor), As emperors' were regarded as Gods by the people of Rome (Roman's), Because of his mixing in with Cleopatra (an African mixture with Asian stock), today what some people refer to as half caste, he was not accepted back in Rome.

So he went around sailing the countries off the coast of the meditterrian sea proclaiming the coming of his kingdom.

This was tied into the Jesus story of the new testament (testament from the latin word testes from which the word testicles is derived).
Re: Jesus: Age 12-30 by Bastage: 10:30am On Dec 24, 2008
What we need to overstand is that the Jesus character was based on the life of many real people including Yashua Pandara (the Jesus of the synoptic gospel), Simon Bar Jesus (his son) and Jesus Justus (Son of Kleopatrah and Mark Anthony).

I have read the theory of the 3 Christs before but never heard of Yashua Pandara. Don't you mean Yashu'a Bar Maryam?
Further to your post, I do believe that Egyptian religion had a major impact on the creation of Christianity just as it did with Judaism, but much of what you state is just sheer speculation with no foundation in historical fact.
Re: Jesus: Age 12-30 by Kuns: 11:27am On Dec 24, 2008
@Bastage

I have read the theory of the 3 Christs before but never heard of Yashua Pandara. Don't you mean Yashu'a Bar Maryam?
Further to your post, I do believe that Egyptian religion had a major impact on the creation of Christianity just as it did with Judaism, but much of what you state is just sheer speculation with no foundation in historical fact.

Question: I have read the theory of the 3 Christs before but never heard of Yashua Pandara. Don't you mean Yashu'a Bar Maryam?

Answer: His Sir name was Pantera, I stand corrected. No, Yashu'a Bar Maryam mean Yashua son of Mary. Yashua Pantera or Esua Pantera is the name the Roman have on their tax records. We all know the Romans collected taxes, and we also know that Jesus would of paid his taxes because he said "Give to Ceasar what is Ceasar's" in a busy place so he would of paid taxes.

Well, there is no record of anybody by the Name of Jesus christ or Jesus son of Mary ever paying any tax to the Roman's. There is a Yashua (Esua) Pantera on the Roman records for someone by that name around 6th Century A.D.

Question: Further to your post, I do believe that Egyptian religion had a major impact on the creation of Christianity just as it did with Judaism, but much of what you state is just sheer speculation with no foundation in historical fact.

Answer: I am not speculating. I acknowledge the Tamareian way of life. This is my way of life. I live it, speak the language, learn the scripts in Hieroglyphics. I also know all the deities of Ancient Egipt, the power, attributes, precept and I still learning.

The name Horus is mentioned in the Bible. If you look in Matthew 4:3 where you find the statement “the Son [huios] of God [theos]” referring to Jesus, in the Greek language, you will see Huios Theos (King James Key study bible). It is not that it is not there. It is just for those who will take the time to research and find it because they want the facts. The Greek word Huios is from the Egyptian word Horus or Haru. 

This is just to give you clear overstanding that the Jesus of your bible came from the Egyptian diety of Horus, and Christianity came from the various stories from Egypt. The story was just reiterated as most stories in your bible are. They are stories from old tablets such as the Enuma Elish, and the Giglamesh Epic. The names were just changed, in different cultures. In fact, the names of the bible aren’t even names, they are titles. For example the story of Abraham, Sarah, and Hagar in the bible is just the story of ANU, Antum, and Iyd in the Enuma Elish. The story of Cain and Abel in the bible is just the story of Osiris and Set in the Egyptian records.

And remember don't believe me, check it out for yourself.

If you're not satisfied or happy then ask again. Check things out.
Re: Jesus: Age 12-30 by Bastage: 12:25pm On Dec 24, 2008
Answer: His Sir name was Pantera, I stand corrected. No, Yashu'a Bar Maryam mean Yashua son of Mary. Yashua Pantera or Esua Pantera is the name the Roman have on their tax records. We all know the rRomans coolected taxes, and we also know that Jesus would of paid his taxes because he said "Give to Ceasar what is Ceasar's" in a busy place so he would of paid taxes.

Thank-you for the clarification. From what you've written above, can I take it that from a historical persepective that Yashu'a Bar Maryam and Yashua Pantera are the same person? I read somewhere that Jesus Pantera was written of as being the illegitimate son of a Nazarene hairdresser named Miriam and this would seem to reinforce the point ( Yashu'a Bar Maryam was also known as Yashu'a Bar Miriam).
Also from what I know Yashu'a Bar Maryam was half Roman and therefore the "Give to Caesar" quote wouldn't have been out of the ordinary anyway. Nor would his documentation as an actual historical figure. So it's a good explanation and I agree with you there.
Re: Jesus: Age 12-30 by Kuns: 1:10pm On Dec 24, 2008
(Wah Wah) Ok, Tawuhaat (Thanks)

@Bastage

Thank-you for the clarification. From what you've written above, can I take it that from a historical persepective that Yashu'a Bar Maryam and Yashua Pantera are the same person? I read somewhere that Jesus Pantera was written of as being the illegitimate son of a Nazarene hairdresser named Miriam and this would seem to reinforce the point ( Yashu'a Bar Maryam was also known as Yashu'a Bar Miriam).

Question:  Can I take it that from a historical persepective that Yashu'a Bar Maryam and Yashua Pantera are the same person?

Answer:

Not from an historic, but religious perspective because this information is found within the monotheistic religions.

Yes, Yashu'a Bar Maryam is Yashua Pantera and other Characters which were tied into the story i.e. Haru (Horus), Ogun (Yoruba), Hercules (Greek), Roman, Krishna, Tammuz (Sumeria) etc, etc were all tied into the Jesus Character of the bible stories in different places.

All these was mixed together and feed back to us as (in the form of) Judaism, Christianity and Islam.

This is correct information you can take as historic credence, based on it's verifiability.
Re: Jesus: Age 12-30 by Bastage: 2:22pm On Dec 24, 2008
Kuns.

Does the concept of Ma'at fit into your belief system?
Do you think that it is the forerunner of Christian "judgement"? Do you think it has any other relevancies?
I'm talking more about the principle of Ma'at than the goddess herself.
Re: Jesus: Age 12-30 by Kuns: 1:14am On Dec 25, 2008
@Bastage

Question: Does the concept of Ma'at fit into your belief system?

Answer: Belief Systems none, facts only please.

Ma'at is not a con-Cept; Con is to Cheat and Cept (Sept as in September = 9), Concept is (=)  to con (cheat) 9 mind.

9 minds is when we are in our right mind as we are 9 ether beings (9 ether is the total combination of all existing chemicals, elements, gases and formulars in and through the universe).

Ma'at is a precept, and not a belief, as Ma'at was not only a person but personified the 'principle' called Ma'at "Universal Order" which maintains the 'unalterable laws of heaven' (invisible realm of the ancestors).

She upkeeps and preserves this principle of truth, Order and Justice and is depicted with one Ostrich feather on her head.

The Tama-Reans had a funerary ritual where the heart was weighed on the scales of balancement against the weigh of the Ma'at feather.

This was because the Ancient Ones knew that the heart was the seat of human emotions being tied in to the solar plexus (smokeless fire) thereby this organ was linked to thought, thinking better yet "Tehuti/ Thoth" husband of Ma'at.

The heart is the seat of both wisdom and emotion. From this is the saying 'you will be judged more by your intentions more so than your actions and deeds'.

As Ma'at means and represent[b] Justice, truth and Order[/b], this became Libra who was none other than the Greek Goddess Athena a six ether spirit force.

Question: Do you think that it is the forerunner of Christian "judgement"? 

Answer: All religions and I mean all including Hinduism, Buddism, Judaism, Christianity, Islam, Catholism, Chapels, Freemasonary, Churches, Mosques, Astrology etc, etc, etc  are all concepts that were birthed and plagarised from the precepts of Ancient Tamare.

Some of these different world religions were taught some knowledge by us, others, stole and copied their teachings from Tama-re. 

In the Old Testament book of Proverbs (the Wisdom of Solomon), Wisdom which leads to righteousness is similarly spoken of as a woman:-1:20-22 "Wisdom crieth without; she uttereth her voice in the streets; she crieth in the chief place of concourse. In the opening of the gates; in the city she uttereth her words, saying - How long, ye simple ones, will ye love simplicity? and the scorners delight in their scorning, and fools hate knowledge?"

Note that Ma'at was a Netert (female Deity or Goddess).

Question:  Do you think it has any other relevancies?

Answer:

They are all guilt of prepetrating a fraud, for the simple reason that they failed to give credence to the source of their teachings.

Yes, there is much relevancies. Ma'at also in principle is connected to the pyramid with the lotus flower in the center surrounded by the three suns of the triad of time. The three points of the pyramid are the three suns, the first point of light being Atum (day break) and the second point of light being Atun (high Noon) the third point of light being Amun (Setting Sun).

The three points of light were connected to the principle of Ma'at. On this terrestrial realm there is no way to define the ancient mystic symbol in English but I will do my best.

The only way to finding it is through the "Sacred Tablets Of Atum-Re". And the words on the sacred pages say: "And pertaining to these three points, the first being Atum, the second being Atun and the third being Amun".

Amun is how all religious groups end their prayers with Amen, Muslim say Amiyn, at the end of their prayers, christians say Am-ane (Matthew 6: 13) and the Jews say Aw-mane (Numbers 5: 22).

Even in the Bible the Book of Apocrypha called the book of REVELATION, in the new testament of the christian bible Chapter 3: 14, they literally used the Egiptian Deity Amun's name as the Amen, "The faithful and true witness, the beginning of the creation of god".

Basically speaking, the bible has hidden within it the Lesser Mysteries Of Ancient Egipt. However, we are not shown this, we are taught the lies or be[b]lie[/b]f or (be[b]lie[/b]ve).

Which is the spell? The knowledge of the Lesser Mysteries Of Ancient Egipt within the Bible is for the Aristocrate (student of Aristotle and Socrates = Aristo-crates). So that they can really know what day and time it is.

All others are blinded with the blinding light of be[b]lie[/b]fs (religion which means to bind) a six ether ghost force.

Re-legion, Re means[b] to do again[/b], Legion is a troop of demons. Legion = name of Demon Jesus casted out.

So Relegion is too be re-possessed by a troop or Legion of demons. This is why the world religious' conflict, crime, wars, intolerance etc, etc is in the state it is today. Like in the Legion story with Jesus. The self hate of our own culture, ancestors, language, names etc, etc. This is the Legion story in it truth sence and relevancy or pertinence.

Mark 5 : 9 "and I quote in parts My name is Legion: for we are many. " There are many religions today.
And whose language is the word ReLigion in and you will not find the[b] word "religion" in the bible[/b]. Do you follow?

Also these Biblical writers were member's of diabolical Ancient Mystic Orders of the Cauasian (Europeans).

Do you follow?

Are you happy with this? Let me know if this satisfies your question? 

Don't believe me, check it out for yourself.

Re: Jesus: Age 12-30 by Tgirl4real(f): 2:19am On Dec 25, 2008
Martian:

What was he doing and where was he?

stupid question

with all the books written on Him

Even Nairaland will provide you a 1000 respond only if u can search undecided
Re: Jesus: Age 12-30 by Bastage: 12:37pm On Dec 25, 2008
Are you happy with this? Let me know if this satisfies your question?

I think Ma'at is a great concept and thanks for giving me your view on it. I will stick to my guns and call it a concept though as I look at everything in life as only a shadow. Until I personally know something for a fact, it is always a concept to me.

I take it from your explanation that you believe that you will be judged by Ma'at?
You speak of the "Wisdom of Solomon" as being female. Have you heard of the Greek concept of Sophia?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sophia_(wisdom)
Re: Jesus: Age 12-30 by Kuns: 11:31am On Dec 26, 2008
@Bastage

Ma'at is based on precept.

That predate the concept of Judaism, Christianity, Islamism, Hinduism, Buddism etc, etc.

Ma'at serves as a principle which is inherent or active in and through nature.

Nature is not a con-cept. Nature is a precept, because nature is and was before creation.

You need to beginning to re-define many words the Caucasian use to define us and things?

Then we will all be seeing clearly.

Bastage, Do you know the difference between and Concept and a Precept?

I think Ma'at is a great concept and thanks for giving me your view on it. I will stick to my guns and call it a concept though as I look at everything in life as only a shadow. Until I personally know something for a fact, it is always a concept to me.

I take it from your explanation that you believe that you will be judged by Ma'at?
You speak of the "Wisdom of Solomon" as being female. Have you heard of the Greek concept of Sophia?

Question: I take it from your explanation that you believe that you will be judged by Ma'at?

Answer: I told you I'm not into believes please, facts only.

Ma'at is judging you every second, as Ma'at is in essence a part of the Force of Nature, and works within and through Nature.

Ma'at is that principle of supreme balancement within nature. So Yes, Maat is seen as a part of Nature, that aspect that balances things, even weighs your heart on the scale of Ma'at against the weight of the feather (Atom).

Ma'at work within you. So, You will judge yourself, because you cannot lie to yourself.

Tama-re taught the Greeks all they know, I can research Sophia. But This is mythology.

Ma'at was a real flesh and blood being, just like I M Hotep, Asaru (Osiris), Aset (Isis), Haru (Horus).
These were real people, this is a FACT, not concept.

Zeus is a concept, Sophia is a myth, a belief because they never existed. Greek Mythology is exactly that, Mythology.
That's what they called it Mythology because that what it is, Mythology. Even they don't know who their father's are. That why they have Mythology.

Ma'at, Tehuti, Aset, Amum Re, Atum were real blood and flesh being, the tombs will show you this if you care to reason with an open mind. Their works speak for themselves. Ma'at is a FACT, not be[b]lie[/b]ves.

Don't believe me, go and check it up for yourself.
Re: Jesus: Age 12-30 by Bastage: 12:03pm On Dec 26, 2008
Ma'at work within you. So, You will judge yourself, because you cannot lie to yourself.

I like that. It's something I've wrestled with myself countless times. I'm not totally convinced but I'm more swayed to that argument than towards the belief that St Peter is sitting up there with a clipboard, letting people into Heaven or turning them away.

Yes. I know you will say that it is not an argument and that it is fact, but for me, it is an argument and for you fact. I don't believe that in this case, one person can define fact for another - he can only know his own Truth.

Bastage, Do you know the difference between and Concept and a Precept?

Yes. One is a belief and the other is a rule of action. I guess you're saying that in this case a precept is a basis of Truth?
I still have to say that I view Ma'at as a concept. To me, even nature is a concept. It only has a basis in Truth in this reality. At best I can only agree that it is a precept based upon a concept.
Re: Jesus: Age 12-30 by Nobody: 12:12pm On Dec 26, 2008
Another unoriginal copy and paste job from the internet.  grin

the problem is the poster makes no attempt to do a thorough study before coming up with what is essentially nothing but the false theories of Gerald Massey.

Before Massey in 1828, no one new anything about Horus . . . where did he get his tales from?

Can Bastage help us with any historical documents to confirm these Horus mumbo jumbo?
Re: Jesus: Age 12-30 by Kuns: 12:26pm On Dec 26, 2008
@Bastage

b]Yes. One is a belief and the other is a rule of action. I guess you're saying that in this case a precept is a basis of Truth?
I still have to say that I view Ma'at as a concept. To me, even nature is a concept. It only has a basis in Truth in this reality. At best I can only agree that it is a precept based upon a concept.[/b]

Keep studying. Learning, Observing with a sound and open mind, you will know when you see truth, however, the mind as to be correct.

You say Nature is a belief. Well, the Sun is a part of Nature. Is the Sun a belief to you, think again, or is it a reality?

The earth is a part of nature, this is not a belief, No but a fact.

The wind and all the elements within it are a part of Nature (Neter) is this a belief? Do you think the wind is a myth or a belief?

What about water also a part of Nature, would you said that was a concept, a belief or a fact?

The Sun is Nature, and the SUN of god is real. Not Son, but the SUN.

This is a fact, because we can all see the sun, not a belief, because you don't overstand it.

So don't get confused, if in doubt keeping asking.
Re: Jesus: Age 12-30 by Bastage: 1:01pm On Dec 26, 2008
You say Nature is a belief. Well, the Sun is a part of Nature. Is the Sun a belief to you, think again, or is it a reality?

Yes. The Sun is a belief based on my perception of the concept of Nature. Although I feel it's heat, see it's light, there is no way that I can prove that it is actually real.
Let me use a movie as an example. Obviously it helps if you've seen it.

In "The Matrix", Neo lives a normal life. He sees the Sun he walks the Earth. But then he wakes up to find that none of what he has experienced is true. His whole life has been spent living in a casket, being fed thoughts through a computer. None of what he experienced was real. Even though there were times when he felt the sun and saw it's rays, they were merely projections. They weren't reality. There is nothing to stop us going one step forward and making the logical leap that if he was fed thoughts about supposedly real things, he could be fed thoughts about things that don't actually exist - concepts that existed only in the mind of the computers.

I'm not saying that we're all Neos sitting in caskets or that our thoughts are fed by computers, but that the same argument could be true of us in respect of reality. Like the prisoners in Plato's cave, there is nothing to prove that all we experience are merely shadows or even total fabrications.

The Sun is Nature, and the SUN of god is real. Not Son, but the SUN.

Is that Atunism? If not, where do you stand on it?
Re: Jesus: Age 12-30 by Bastage: 1:10pm On Dec 26, 2008
Before Massey in 1828, no one new anything about Horus . . .

Horus is documented in Egyptian hieroglyphs. The Rosetta stone wasn't translated until 1822. Much Egyptian knowledge has been hidden for millenia. We knew nothing about Tutankamun until his tomb was discovered. Did this mean he didn't exist prior to the excavations?
Does that mean that Horus never existed before translation? Something doesn't cease to exist simply because you don't understand it.

Again -  you display nothing but twisted logic.
Re: Jesus: Age 12-30 by Kuns: 1:11pm On Dec 26, 2008
@Bastage

If I say I worship the sun, people say oh that’s sun worship. I know that.

The reason why I say worship the sun, s-u-n and laugh  cheesy cool cool at you who worship the son, s-o-n is because my sun is an obvious provider.

If my sun doesn’t come up in the morning, we can chalk it.

Jesus (the son) went to sleep 2,000 years ago, has not gotten up yet, and you all are still doing fine. Yet you are still waiting for your son to rise.

If my sun doesn’t rise each day, it’s over for Jesus and you. Now with this reasoning, I can live without your son.

Can you live without your son?

Can you live without my sun? The answer is simply NO.

Caucasian think the way you do, what they can see they say is a concept and belief, because they are not in tune with nature, and don't overstand nature.

Are you a Caucasian?
Re: Jesus: Age 12-30 by Bastage: 1:19pm On Dec 26, 2008
Jesus (the son) went to sleep 2,000 years ago, has not gotten up yet, and you all are still doing fine. Yet you are still waiting for your son to rise.

Shit. Don't put me in that category. I don't believe in any of the second coming mumbo-jumbo and I don't believe in any physical Christ. You just made the worst assumption about me you possibly could.
That is until this:

Caucasian think the way you do, what they can see they say is a concept and belief, because they are not in tune with nature.
Are you a Caucasian?

You question my race? I haven't been rude to you have I? Because I read Western Philosophy I'm white? Preposterous. Any respect for you I had just flew out the window. I also read Eyptian Philosophy. What does that make me?
Most of the people posting in this section are Christians who believe in the second coming. Does that make them in tune with nature? No, I'd say it it doesn't. It sure as hell doesn't make them white either though.
You believe in an Egyptian "precept". Are you Egyptian? Utter foolishness.
Re: Jesus: Age 12-30 by Kuns: 1:26pm On Dec 26, 2008
I'm sorry, I know you are mentally aware. not like the others.

They are many Caucasian who live this life, Nuwaubu. The real Ancient Egiptian lifestyle, our language, our dress, etc,etc, etc today.
You wll be surprised if you were black. Nuwuabu is for the whole world not just Nuwaubians or Africans.

In Tamare, Egipt of the west, in Altanta Geogia their were people coming from all over the world.

I asked you that to overstand your mentality, where you are coming from?

Are you offended because I asked if you are Caucasian? As least you are in your right mind.

Those Negroid who believe is the myth of Christianity are just black of the outside mentally they are not in their right minds. There are in some one elses mind, worshipping other than themselves or their kind.

Try to overstand. Then you'll see what I'm saying.

I still respect you no matter what you say or feel. You can feel anyway you choose at any given moment in time.

I'm not here to argue, devils loves to argue, I'm not into that, I only want to know the facts.

And the Facts is something you can verify, like the rays of the sun.

Now you tried to tell me the sun is a myth or concept. I didn't get offended.
I know european think this way, when they don't understand something they says it's a belief, Yes, because they don't overstand it.

I am not insulting you by asking your ethnicity. It was a simple question, to give me some insight on how you though, based on what you were saying.

So, I was right, in my assumption, You are European. That does not change anything.nIt only confirmed what I was thinking.

The Fact is the Sun is real, not a myth. You can feel it on your skin. That makes it reality, a fact, not a belief or Concept.

You can believe the Sun is a myth (belief), or Concept as much as you like and still be a 100% wrong.

Picture of one of the many Mir-aat (called Pyramid-s), in Egipt of the West, Georgia. USA. Built by US - Nuwaubian, called Africans today. In this day and time. This is not a belief, it was real, a fact. for you to see.

Re: Jesus: Age 12-30 by Bastage: 2:07pm On Dec 26, 2008
I asked you that to overstand your mentality, where you are coming from?
Are you offended because I asked if you are Caucasian?

I am offended because you seem to assume that I am white merely because my views differ. If you must know, I am not Caucasion although I was raised and educated and live in the UK. My upbringing does not mean that I "think like a white man" though.
But here's the big issue I have with your question - I do not believe that we can judge people on race. That, my friend, leads us on the path to racism. Here in the UK, there are blacks who are closer in mental outlook to whites and there are whites who are closer to blacks than they are other whites. You cannot judge a book by it's cover.

So, I was right. The Fact is the Sun is real, not a myth. You can feel it on your skin. That makes it real, a fact.

Believe it or not, that is Western philosophy as well. It doesn't make you white though, does it?
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hilary_Putnam

"Putnam's "direct realism" aims to return the study of metaphysics to the way people actually experience the world, rejecting the idea of mental representations, sense data, and other intermediaries between mind and world."

It is known as "Direct Realism". I am a Relatavist.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Relativism

I believe in Descarte's "I think therefore, I am". Everything else is relative.

Now you tried to tell me the sun is a myth or concept. I didn't get offended.

No I didn't. I explained that it is a concept to me. To you it is a precept and I entirely accept that for you that is the correct definition for you. This is the same problem that I have with the Christians and Muslims - they cannot accept that their view of Christianity or Islam is right for them but not for others. They state we all have to believe in the same thing. They leave no room for relativism.
Re: Jesus: Age 12-30 by Kuns: 2:33pm On Dec 26, 2008
I am offended because you seem to assume that I am white merely because my views differ.

No, not because your views differ, No, but because of how you were saying it. This is why I asked you that.

This is exactly what the Greeks did, when they were driven out of Tama-re (North Eastern Africa). They made things up, calling it concept or theory or Belief, because they couldn't overstand.

I was also born and raised in London (England), should that make me a white man, or think like a white man.

My apologies, if you are still offended, good sir.

I have not judged you, and I was not judging you, I only wanted to see why and how you thought the way you did.

It's not my job to judge.

We say "as a man think so is he". This is not a be[b]lie[/b]f but a fact.

The facts is our truth way of life, not be[b]lie[/b]f.

I M Hotep said "Know thyself".

We should know ourselves for we are real, not a belief. Knowing "thy" or yourself will empower.

You are real, because you are here talk to me. You are not a be[b]lie[/b]ve.

We (the ancient Egiptian) taught the Greeks all they know, they even borrowed Shango from the yorubas and added it to their mythology, my good Sir.

They are calling it Xango God of fire, my good Sir.

You can check it up in their mythology. You'll see it in there.

See Picture of Egipt of the West, Putnam County, Altanta Geogia Note I spell Egipt with an "i".

Also known as Tama-re (as in the days of yonder), Land of the Nuwaubians.

1 Share

Re: Jesus: Age 12-30 by Jairzinho(m): 10:12pm On Dec 26, 2008
I just decided to paste this here as i had done in a previous thread,I believe it is relevant !

The fact is that many people shared the name. Christ's given name, commonly Romanized as Yeshua, was quite common in first-century Galilee. (Jesus comes from the transliteration of Yeshua or Jeshua into Greek and then English.) Archaeologists have unearthed the tombs of 71 Yeshuas from the period of Jesus' death. The name also appears 30 times in the Old Testament in reference to four separate characters—including a descendent of Aaron who helped to distribute offerings of grain (2 Chronicles 31:15) and a man who accompanied former captives of Nebuchadnezzar back to Jerusalem (Ezra 2:2).

The long version of the name, Yehoshua(or YASHUA according to Kuns ,Bastage) appears another few hundred times, referring most notably - JOSHUA (recall the TB Joshua vs Chris Okotie saga)

The reason we call Jesus -Jesus and not Yehoshua or Joshua is because the New Testament was originally written in Greek, not Hebrew or Aramaic.

Greeks did not use the sound sh, so the evangelists substituted an S sound. Then, to make it a masculine name, they added another S sound at the end. The earliest written version of the name Jesus is Romanized today as Iesous. (Remember the crucifix inscription INRI: "Iesus Nazarenus Rex Iudaeorum," or "Jesus of Nazareth, King of the Jews."wink

The 'J' probably came in during later translation to English,because the 1611 King James Bible refers to Jesus as "Iesus" and his father as "Ioseph."
Re: Jesus: Age 12-30 by Nobody: 10:17pm On Dec 26, 2008
Bastage:

Horus is documented in Egyptian hieroglyphs.

That is not the issue, it is whether the false theory of Gerald Massey holds true. There is no evidence for the idea of the similarity of Horus with Jesus Christ besides his work and that of other copy-paste athiests.

Bastage:

The Rosetta stone wasn't translated until 1822. Much Egyptian knowledge has been hidden for millenia.

What did that have to do with the real history of Horus? Where did Gerald Massey get his unsubstantiated theories from? If indeed there are archeological and historical evidence for Horus' similarity to Jesus Christ it would be common knowledge now not limited to hocus pocus websites for the desperate.

Bastage:

We knew nothing about Tutankamun until his tomb was discovered. Did this mean he didn't exist prior to the excavations?

Thank you very much for finally FINALLY agreeing with a point i have striven to pass across to the brainless atheists here.

We havent found so much archeological evidence about Jesus Christ even though there are literarily tons of historical writings about Him. Does this mean He doesnt exist because we havent found His carpentry workshop?

Bastage:

Does that mean that Horus never existed before translation? Something doesn't cease to exist simply because you don't understand it.

Again thank you for validating my position. Christ does not cease to exist simply because someone is desperate to get rid of religion.

Bastage:

Again -  you display nothing but twisted logic.

I simply display the same obtuse "logic" i read every single day on the atheist threads.

NB: the problem is not that horus existed or not . . . it is whether Gerald Massey's theory has any substance to it. Again as usual you miss the point by a mile.
Re: Jesus: Age 12-30 by KAG: 3:22am On Dec 27, 2008
davidylan:

Another unoriginal copy and paste job from the internet.  grin

the problem is the poster makes no attempt to do a thorough study before coming up with what is essentially nothing but the false theories of Gerald Massey.

Before Massey in 1828, no one new anything about Horus . . . where did he get his tales from?

Can Bastage help us with any historical documents to confirm these Horus mumbo jumbo?

Just to point out that people did know about Horus and his supposed divine heritage before Massey. However, one would have to point to stretch items of similarities - that one would expect to find anyway in demigods - to "prove" that one was derived from the other.
Re: Jesus: Age 12-30 by Kuns: 11:24am On Dec 27, 2008
Jesus is a compound word

This may shock or disappoint you, but the very name Jesus is not in the Greek of your bible. In fact, the word you find is Iesous (Mark 1:1); which is a combination of Jah and Zeus put together like the Romans were known to do to make peace with the rapidly grew new sect of Nazarites (Matthew 21:11), a separate Israelite sect (Numbers 6:2).
Re: Jesus: Age 12-30 by Nobody: 12:16pm On Dec 27, 2008
@kuns

You got more info about the Egipt of the West place?
Re: Jesus: Age 12-30 by Kuns: 12:27pm On Dec 27, 2008
@Martian.

Yes.
Re: Jesus: Age 12-30 by Nobody: 12:30pm On Dec 27, 2008
Share, I wanna go see.
Re: Jesus: Age 12-30 by Kuns: 12:46pm On Dec 27, 2008
@Martian

The US government drove us from the land and seized the land and locked up our leader for 135 years on trumped up charges.

We had people coming from all over the world to see us.

Japan and America tried to build Mir (pyramid), but they couldn't, with all their technology.

We were raising up our people in New York, Geogia and all the surrounding counties.

When they saw us with our african ancient egiptian garment, then the Sheriff Sills, started giving us problems.

In 2003 FBI and the US seized the land.

The devil and his children (the pale man) don't want the truth to come out. They cannot and will not stop the truth from coming out.

@Martian what country do you live in?

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=MTGF75ZBpHk

See what we built in this video clip on you tube.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

If We Ask For The Forgiveness Of God Before We Die, Will God Forgive us ? / Why Do Christians Close Eyes While Praying? / The Tree Of The Knowledge Of Good And Evil

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 138
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.