Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,950 members, 7,817,789 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:44 PM

Buhari's Permission Required For Confirmation Of Results - Cambridge - Politics (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari's Permission Required For Confirmation Of Results - Cambridge (52353 Views)

We Can Re-present Magu For Confirmation - Osinbajo / Osinbajo Sends Onnoghen’s Name To Senate For Confirmation As CJN / Buhari Leads As INEC Commences Announcement Of Results In Kano - Daily Trust (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari's Permission Required For Confirmation Of Results - Cambridge by jaybee(f): 8:05pm On Jan 23, 2015
bemagnify:
before you can charge any candidate to court INEC must firstly publish the personal details of the candidate for veiwing pleasure and scrutiny of the public... If the certificate appears to be fault then someone can institute an action against that candidate...here BUHari has not submit is weac result and Inec has not compile and post the personal details of BUhari....how can one maintain an action in court? Na wao

So what is the basis for all this noise about his certificate?

Meanwhile PDP has charged Buhari to the court of public opinion and he has defeated them hands down.

The only thing they can do now is to apeal to the supreme court of general election on 14 Febuary and they will be defeated finally.
Re: Buhari's Permission Required For Confirmation Of Results - Cambridge by blessingee: 8:07pm On Jan 23, 2015
Jaybee: why are you that daft? that's the problem with hate! it takes away one's conscience and reason. you become like someone with eyes but can not see.

The principal signed the release of the cambridge university result master-list. He only took responsibility for releasing the result into the public domain. He did not claim to have administer the exams or manufacture the results.

Chai!! Most Nigerian youth or so narrow-minded, and I bet you that is one of the major reason prompting GMB to keep contesting for presidency at 72 instead of enjoying his retirement watching his cows. There are just not worthy leaders within the horizon (not as if they are not there, but honestly, within reach, they are a hugely scarce commodity). cool down on your baseless hate and reason for a moment you will understand GMB's patriotic and altruistic position.

How old is the new king of Saudi Arabia, how old is Saudi Arabia's minister of oil, the one that made Saudi practically the world's leader in oil exportation...
Re: Buhari's Permission Required For Confirmation Of Results - Cambridge by hensben(m): 8:12pm On Jan 23, 2015
ichidodo:
God will protect all of us from bad illiterate people....is it too much for him to apply to cambridge? Don't we have the right to know his status? Let him prove his intergrity status?? Ahn-ahn? Are we fighting?? Have we all now become enemies of Buhari simply because we urge the right constitutional and moral thing be done??. BUHARI.....SHOW NIGERIANS....... YOUR
......CERTIFICATE!!
oga wait o! are you INEC huh..buhari has been cleared by INEC, they are the ones who need it. so who come be you to ask buhari to display his waec result he wrote when you were not even born in public..pdp madness for power don really affect some of una.....btw i am not APC before u start barking.
Re: Buhari's Permission Required For Confirmation Of Results - Cambridge by jaybee(f): 8:13pm On Jan 23, 2015
ichidodo:
Seriously where does APC recruit these airheads??

You will be my next convert from PDP to APC; and with your ferocity, i can see you working even harder for the success of GMB and APC at the polls come February 14. Wich is essentially your success and the rest of the youths of Nigeria. Welcome bross. drop that toga of ethnicity, regionalism, religion, hate and all mundane and unsubstantiated considerations;

Welcome to APC

You are now recruited.

Please acknowledge my contributions in bringing you out of the darkness of PDP to light.
Re: Buhari's Permission Required For Confirmation Of Results - Cambridge by alaoeri: 8:14pm On Jan 23, 2015
bemagnify:
before you can charge any candidate to court INEC must firstly publish the personal details of the candidate for veiwing pleasure and scrutiny of the public... If the certificate appears to be fault then someone can institute an action against that candidate...here BUHari has not submit is weac result and Inec has not compile and post the personal details of BUhari....how can one maintain an action in court? Na wao
What about the affidavit he tendered in lieu of original certificate?

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Permission Required For Confirmation Of Results - Cambridge by CHM11: 8:15pm On Jan 23, 2015
jaybee:

I'm always willing to learn. but not unfounded theories based on narrow-minded speculation like you are trying to do here.

if only you can just provide the reference document that will support your argument that a candidate who sat for an internal examination should go directly to the examination body (e.g. WAEC or University of cambridge) to demand for his results and certificate without going through the institution that registered and presented him/her for such examination, i will take my learning up from there. i,m waiting for your kind response.

The school supervised the exam. The school didn't award you your WASSCE certificate. WAEC did. If you have any problems as regards your WASSCE certificate you go to WAEC office and not your secondary school.
If you have a mistake maybe in your name or your age on your WAEC result, do you go to your secondary school to make rectification? I think the place you should go to is WAEC office.
WAEC also clearly say, 'only a candidate have the right to request for his/her result to be forwarded to institutions where and when it is needed'...
Even when you enter the university, you are made to sign some acceptance documents which clearly gives your university permission to approach WAEC as regards your result.
Your secondary school awards you a testimonial and a statement of result which is almost useless as compared to your WASSCE certificate.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari's Permission Required For Confirmation Of Results - Cambridge by blessingee: 8:18pm On Jan 23, 2015
ichidodo:
Seriously where does APC recruit these airheads??

Sometimes you just wonder how PDP make seemingly intellectual people turn people with coconut brains...
Re: Buhari's Permission Required For Confirmation Of Results - Cambridge by hensben(m): 8:18pm On Jan 23, 2015
taharqa:

This is what I have been asking since yesterday too.

How can anybody say he passed SSCE if he FAILED MATHS ie F9 o, not even P7 or E8??

Even if we were to accept the statement of result they submitted, then we must also accept that GENERAL BUHARI FAILED HIS SCHOOL CERT AND SO SHOULD NEVER HAVE BEEN ENLISTED INTO THE OFFICERS CORP OF THE NIGERIAN ARMY IN THE 1ST PLACE Nor SHOULD HE HAVE RISEN UP THE LADDER TO BECOME A GEBERAL AND A HOS.

agreed??
you mumu sha!nigeria school of then and now is not the same so failing maths doesnt matter then so says my prof. (rtd)
Re: Buhari's Permission Required For Confirmation Of Results - Cambridge by jaybee(f): 8:19pm On Jan 23, 2015
CHM11:

The school supervised the exam. The school didn't award you your WASSCE certificate. WAEC did. If you have any problems as regards your WASSCE certificate you go to WAEC office and not your secondary school.
If you have a mistake maybe in your name or your age on your WAEC result, do you go to your secondary school to make rectification? I think the place you should go to is WAEC office.
WAEC also clearly say, 'only a candidate have the right to request for his/her result to be forwarded to institutions where and when it is needed'...
Even when you enter the university, you are made to sign some acceptance documents which clearly gives your university permission to approach WAEC as regards your result.
Your secondary school awards you a testimonial and a statement of result which is almost useless as compared to your WASSCE certificate.

I understand your point even as it is out of reason.

Give me the reference guidelines that permits me to bypass the institution that register me for the exam and go directly to the examination body for such complaint.
Re: Buhari's Permission Required For Confirmation Of Results - Cambridge by blessingee: 8:19pm On Jan 23, 2015
Alaoeri: What about the affidavit he tendered in lieu of original certificate?

On a serious note, I do not have a CERTIFICATE!

The nursery school I attended, Uncle Ani's Preparatory School is no longer in existence and do I not remember getting a certificate from them. Must have been too young. I also remember going to Oriwu College for my O'levels and CMS Grammar School for my A levels but I just for some reasons can't find those certificates. Did I collect them? Or did I lose them? A classic case of the dog eating my home work. Pardon my cliche. I was careless as a teenager. For some reason, I just can't remember. Then LASU..... That is another story. I remember graduating but I was not giving a certificate. I was told to come back and it's been over two decades now. Will my record still be there? Will it be on there computer? If they have one because they did not have one when I was a student. Then my post graduate year at Times Jounalism Institute. I also remember graduating and being told to come back for my certificate. But the school has since closed down. How do you get your certificate from a school that is no longer in business?

OMG!! It just dawned on me!!! I am an illitrate! A stark morbid illitrate! According to the school of PDP, I have no formal education. After all, I have no CERTIFICATE to prove I went to school. Any school for that matter. How did I get this far in life with no formal education? I must be put in jail. I should not be allowed to run for any electoral office.I should not be allowed back in Nigeria. I should not be allowed to breathe. Since illitracy, NOT CORRUTION is a crime in Nigeria. Nigerians have a silly habit of making issues out of non issues. Yorubas have a saying that goes thus : Efi ete sile, e wan pa lapa lapa. Meaning : you focus on curing the ringworm on your head, ignoring the fact that you are afflicted with leprosy. Really ? We talking CERTIFICATE, with the myriad of problems that is killing us as a nation. Boko Haram is killing us in thousands and CERTIFICATE is what is paramount to us. We have a good for nothing President, that has done nothing in SIX YEARS. Yet we are talking CERTIFICATE. Oil prices are dropping like Dominos. We have not saved for these rainy days. Since we love to eat with all ten fingers. The important thing for us is the CERTIFICATE of a 72 year old General and Ex head Of State, who is contesting the Presidency for the FOURTH time. Really?? This country na wah. I swear.

On a serious note, I really do not have a CERTIFICATE!

2 Likes

Re: Buhari's Permission Required For Confirmation Of Results - Cambridge by jaybee(f): 8:24pm On Jan 23, 2015
blessingee:

Sometimes you just wonder how PDP make seemingly intellectual people turn people with coconut brains...

I wonder o, I've been trying to fortify the coconut brains with some grey matter. its not that easy.
Re: Buhari's Permission Required For Confirmation Of Results - Cambridge by ikwubaba: 8:26pm On Jan 23, 2015
Kagame:

The WASC issue is indeed a pressing issue.

This is an issue that borders on trust,integrity and uprightness,which has been the main selling point of GMB.

While I agree that politics is not fair,as Buhari is eminently qualified to contest for any position in the land ,by virtue of having served in the army.

But what legacy would we leave for our generation and generations unborn if we let this slide? Is ours a country of anything goes? Are there different rules for different folks?

Please lets not lower our standards because Buhari is involved!

This is really amazing. People struggling so hard to perpetuate the current evil Govt of GEJ. Tufiakwa!!!

You people are just waisting your energy here. You all know there is no case. There was a release of certified true copy. Many here do not know that is the most authentic evidence.
I can see that many of the mugus here are already analysing the Statement of result and CTC from WAEC. The General will not continue to respond to your evil questions and queries. There are more pressing issues to attend to. Good thing is that there are actually just few of you with many names just trying to pollute this forum. I wish your agitations can be channeled with equal propensities towards the Chibok girls in captivity for over 6 months now. Or is that not more pressing issue? Ok, I forgot. They are not your sisters or cousins. You have really lost your essence as a human being since you don't fill anything unless it affects you personnally.

Please endeavour to keep copies of these your posts somewhere so that you can regurgitate over it throuout your entire life. Avail them also to your children so they know the real devil that is encapsulated in what they know as their parent, who worked very hard for crumps in place of a greater tomorrow, though unsuccessfully.

Swines that are so foolish they do not know that not many bother to even respond to them anymore. They are so engrossed, they do not know the train has left the station long ago. The evil scheme is like water on ducks back. Absolutely of no effect.

If you like your country, use this your energy to ask of a better tomorrow. Anybody that will help us get there. Even a witch/wizard without any qualifiction is ok. Good thing Buhari is amiable qualified. None of you can hold a candle to the General when he left school. What you bandy around as qualification will not measure to his in 1962.

please go give yourself rest and wait for the change that is inevitable and inexorable.
Re: Buhari's Permission Required For Confirmation Of Results - Cambridge by sonnie10: 8:27pm On Jan 23, 2015
jaybee:

I understand your point even as it is out of reason.

Give me the reference guidelines that permits me to bypass the institution that register me for the exam and go directly to the examination body for such complaint.

It might be difficult for you to take, but the way this is going, Mallam Buhari's name might not be on the ballot. "DISQUALIFIED MORE SANCTIONS PENDING."

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari's Permission Required For Confirmation Of Results - Cambridge by hensben(m): 8:27pm On Jan 23, 2015
tempest01:

Professor, you need to crawl before you walk, if buhari can't prove that he crawled before walking, then he never really walked
na who buhari wan show his waec cert. to, you or INEC? if na INEC then he has been cleared by them(INEC) but if na you then both GEJ n other contestant should do same abi how u see am..smh..common sense no longer common cos of bribery and corruption.
Re: Buhari's Permission Required For Confirmation Of Results - Cambridge by knowledgeable: 8:29pm On Jan 23, 2015
wazobiaforu:
I want to use this opportunity to tell all Nigerian that on behalf of me and some other unbiased and true Yoruba people, that Nigerians should not take what ever rubbish that come out of Fani Kayode as we have finally discovered that HE is a bastard and we so much regretted him (Fani Kayode) bearing a Yoruba name and called himself Yoruba.

Henceforth, whosoever take him serious will bear any disgrace that come from it, as we had known him since childhood and we are not going to be surprised if by first week of February he start to ask for Buhari school uniform and school sandals to be sure he actually attended the school.

SIGN
Wazobia

Your type of Yoruba are the satanic ones who would aligned with the born to rule mentality of hausa/fulani at any cost in order to marginalize, subjugate unjustly other Nigerians (especially Igbos & SS ) at the detriment of the future of the country. Your type of Yoruba for the same reasons above will over look the atrocities of the Fulani herdsmen killing and burning Christian towns and villages, mutilating children and women, burning churches and etc. What kind of satanic symbiotic relationship your kind of yorubas are engaged with those killers up north?. Thank GOD, other kinds of yorubas like Femi Kayode and Fayose are standing by the truth. GEJ till 2019!!!! . *note*, To prove to you that this is a satanic symbiotic relationship with the hausa/fulani. A probably Nigeria disintegration that sees the SE &SS pull out of Nigeria will abruptly end that satanic symbiotic relationship and Yorubas like Femi Kayode and etc are conscious of that

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Permission Required For Confirmation Of Results - Cambridge by Eluwilussit(m): 8:32pm On Jan 23, 2015
CHM11:
WAEC said the same, so why is it so Hard for Buhari to do the needful and shut critics up instead of swearing affidavits and writing all sorts of mediocre statement of result here and there.

If he wants to be my President then he should know we are no more in the military setting and he must play by the rules of a democratic society. Request your result from waec or cambridge, get it forwarded to INEC and let's move on to the Next pressing issue

I have almost forgotten that there are still some reasonable people in the land. God bless u. Honesty and transparency are the beginning of change. Unless we are talking of chance.

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Permission Required For Confirmation Of Results - Cambridge by lyricalz: 8:35pm On Jan 23, 2015
See haters just learning shit dat we were taught, when we were doing shit, u were still shitting in pampers. Ordinary waec buhari no get, yet him wan contest a phd holder. Oga buhari abeg go sit down were u shit put.

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Permission Required For Confirmation Of Results - Cambridge by lyricalz: 8:36pm On Jan 23, 2015
See haters just learning same shitt dat we were taught, when we were doing shitt, u were still shitting in pampers. Ordinary waec buhari no get, yet him wan contest a phd holder. Oga buhari abeg go sit down were u shitt put.

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Permission Required For Confirmation Of Results - Cambridge by hensben(m): 8:40pm On Jan 23, 2015
skyhadi16:

Bros isn't this INEC's job, why should an individual or group not even judiciary be asking for his certificate that is confidential (morally leave politics aside)
bro i just dey shame for some of them claiming to be literate...go to court them nor go instead dem dey bark to spread propaganda against the general..all this to win election by force...last i check, buhari has been cleared by INEC, they are the one who needs the result so who come be this id.iot asking buhari to display his waec result he wrote when they were not even born in public huh.If so, GEJ and other contestant should do same abi.... talk about autocracy.
Re: Buhari's Permission Required For Confirmation Of Results - Cambridge by idu1(m): 8:40pm On Jan 23, 2015
Redoil:
tbaba123 people use fake result to gain admission into a state university and they succeded even if the person is having Phd from cambridge or hardvard does that nullifies his SSCE?
u r a bastar.d. Show your father's certificate first!!!! Anuofia....
Re: Buhari's Permission Required For Confirmation Of Results - Cambridge by Shirley07: 8:47pm On Jan 23, 2015
CHM11:

Dude it is a pressing issue if he wants to become my president (since he didn't allow the like of fashola to vie for the presidential sit because its the birthright of the North) then he should meet the basic requirement.

You talked about having a diploma...this is flawed.
If the minimum requirement to enter Chevron is a graduate trainee is a second class upper in engineering or sciences and you come with a 2'2 + MSc and PhD, you will not be employed because you simply do not have a 2'1 at BSc level.

Additionally, you can only be offered the chance to get a diploma if you have your o'level. Its this O'level that people are requesting, GMB should do the needful and request for copies of his O'level from WAEC and/or Cambridge and shut critics up.

As for me I am not in any camp, but as a son of a millitary officer, I know how so many northern officers were favoured in place of other more qualified southern officers back then. A northerner who knows nothing, does not have any qualification or intelligence would be promoted to the rank of Brig gen while southern officers will still remain colonels.

Its still happening today, NNPC is crowded with Northerners who have NCE, OND and HND in some weird courses while southerners with BSc, BEng, MSc and other outstanding qualifications in applicable engineering and science disciplines are jobless. This country doesn't belong to a set of persons. It is OUR country. I am still waiting for a time when we will not have a northerner in power either as president or vice..... We in the south here are not fools. (Some will say we've passed the stage of tribe and religion but performance, tell that to Buhari and APC, they are the ones who zoned the ticket to the muslim North. If they wanted true change they would have given us Fashola)
Will you shut it already?
Why do you think Cambridge british body haven't come out to deny it if it was fake, moreso on things that's likely to tarnish their image? Or do you forget Katsina's principal said Cambridge sent them a print out? So, why are the british body keeping mute on it?
If you think Cambridge british body would act like tout like the average nigerians and release a confidential result on request by the common Nigerians, then you're a fool. Keep the wishful thinking the british will roll in mud with you! Their silence on the matter should tell Buhari result is no fake.
But why are the majority of nigerians so stup!d? Inshort, they prefer to wallow in their ignorance and suffering Jonathan has thrown to their faces.
Let me tell you, nobody can deliver you from the state of your suffering except you pick yourself up and say no more.
Re: Buhari's Permission Required For Confirmation Of Results - Cambridge by hensben(m): 8:47pm On Jan 23, 2015
2scorehigh:

I've been thinking along the same lines and I have a feeling that it is the General Buhari's camp that is actually distracting the PDP.

But on a more serious note, why do our people like concentrating on trivia so much? embarassed
Not our people but enemies of nigeria's growth(i.e pdp members and their paid agent like TAN).
Re: Buhari's Permission Required For Confirmation Of Results - Cambridge by Abibe4u: 8:53pm On Jan 23, 2015
AlfaSeltzer:

What if he used fake certificates to attend those courses?

How can it be fake when all those credentials will be verified b4 admission or do u u think is like what we have in Nja where some will graduate without certificate.
Re: Buhari's Permission Required For Confirmation Of Results - Cambridge by CHM11: 8:56pm On Jan 23, 2015
Shirley07:

Why do you think Cambridge british body haven't come out to deny it if it was fake, moreso on things that's likely to tarnish their image? Or do you forget Katsina's principal said Cambridge sent them a print out? So, why are the british body keeping mute on it?
If you think Cambridge british body would act like tout like the average nigerians and release a confidential result on request by the common Nigerians, then you're a fool. Keep the wishful thinking the british will roll in mud with you! Their silence on the matter should tell Buhari result is no fake.
But why are the majority of nigerians so stup!d? Inshort, they prefer to wallow in their ignorance and suffering Jonathan has thrown to their faces.
Let me tell you, nobody can deliver you from the state of your suffering except you pick yourself up and say no more.
So you quote me to write this sack of rubbish!!!!

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Permission Required For Confirmation Of Results - Cambridge by Shirley07: 8:57pm On Jan 23, 2015
AlfaSeltzer:

It is a constitutional requirement that each candidate show his or her certificate. Everybody has done so except Buhari. Buhari can get hold of a copy of his certificate if he contacts WAEC office or Cambridge University. What's stopping him?
If Cambridge University haven't come out to deny Katsina principal's statement that they sent the school a print out result, then anyone who believes Buhari and the result print out are fake is a fool.
I know you're a big a fool by the way.
Re: Buhari's Permission Required For Confirmation Of Results - Cambridge by smartg(m): 8:58pm On Jan 23, 2015
fkaz:

Buhari has done the needful by officially asking for his cambridge/wasc result with exam number 8280002, through his old school, government provincial school kastina and the school has responded by releasing it.

School releases Buhari's statement of result
The statement of results was printed on the letterhead paper of the Katsina State Ministry of Education and it showed that the examination took place in 1961.
The Cambridge print out also showed the result of 17 other candidates at the centre, including Shehu Yar’Adua, a former Chief of Staff, Supreme Headquarters.
8280002 is not an exam number, it's a Lotto number, that's why we need his certificate or nothing more.

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Permission Required For Confirmation Of Results - Cambridge by Shirley07: 9:00pm On Jan 23, 2015
CHM11:

So you quote me to write this sack of rubbish!!!!
You're full of shit.
Keep selling your future for a 1000 naira.
Re: Buhari's Permission Required For Confirmation Of Results - Cambridge by CHM11: 9:01pm On Jan 23, 2015
Eluwilussit:

I have almost forgotten that there are still some reasonable people in the land. God bless u. Honesty and transparency are the beginning of change. Unless we are talking of chance.
I guess its chance if not how else will a party who is talking about CHANGE field a 72 year old Buhari with so many negative things attached to him when the same party have a FASHOLA who atleast represents what change means.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari's Permission Required For Confirmation Of Results - Cambridge by CHM11: 9:02pm On Jan 23, 2015
Shirley07:

You're full of shit.
Keep selling your future for a 1000 naira.
Sorry, I won't do this with you.
Re: Buhari's Permission Required For Confirmation Of Results - Cambridge by Shirley07: 9:03pm On Jan 23, 2015
smartg:

8280002 is not an exam number, it's a Lotto number, that's why we need his certificate or nothing more.
If Cambridge University doesn't think such, then you're a non entity/irrelevant.
Re: Buhari's Permission Required For Confirmation Of Results - Cambridge by sonnie10: 9:06pm On Jan 23, 2015
Shirley07:

Silence is the best answer to a fool and by extension to a cheat, and a forger.
Re: Buhari's Permission Required For Confirmation Of Results - Cambridge by Shirley07: 9:07pm On Jan 23, 2015
CHM11:

Sorry, I won't do this with you.
You won't dare, glutton.

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

IPOB: Nnamdi Kanu Places N1m Bounty On All Igbo Governors / EFCC Arrests Saraki's Wife, Yar'adua's Daughter Over Corruption Allegation! / Pete Edochie & Other Nollywood Stars Campaign For Pdp In Imo(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 88
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.