Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,843 members, 7,810,250 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:28 AM

Buhari's Permission Required For Confirmation Of Results - Cambridge - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari's Permission Required For Confirmation Of Results - Cambridge (52287 Views)

We Can Re-present Magu For Confirmation - Osinbajo / Osinbajo Sends Onnoghen’s Name To Senate For Confirmation As CJN / Buhari Leads As INEC Commences Announcement Of Results In Kano - Daily Trust (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari's Permission Required For Confirmation Of Results - Cambridge by skyhadi16(m): 7:06pm On Jan 23, 2015
AlfaSeltzer:

It is a constitutional requirement that each candidate show his or her certificate. Everybody has done so except Buhari. Buhari can get hold of a copy of his certificate if he contacts WAEC office or Cambridge University. What's stopping him?
Bros isn't this INEC's job, why should an individual or group not even judiciary be asking for his certificate that is confidential (morally leave politics aside)

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Permission Required For Confirmation Of Results - Cambridge by wo1F(m): 7:07pm On Jan 23, 2015
2scorehigh:

I've been thinking along the same lines and I have a feeling that it is the General Buhari's camp that is actually distracting the PDP.

But on a more serious note, why do our people like concentrating on trivia so much? embarassed

Nice one bro.
Truth is there is nothing trivia about this issue. You don't how big this thing is if confirmed.
Go and ask Fmr President Richard Nixon of just how far trivialities can go in pulling down a republic. For your info Nixon demise from Presidency started with a simple break-in at a the DNC office.
Little stuffs like this has potential to snow ball into something once the missing variable completes the circuit.

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Permission Required For Confirmation Of Results - Cambridge by Vado(m): 7:09pm On Jan 23, 2015
PUSH1:
Well it seems that they are being unfair. Cert comes every four years or so I guess. Look at an instances where a person get admission while he is still in secondary school maybe ss2. He can sure clear with his transcript, no doubt. It is as good as the certificate because it contains unedited grades from the exam board. Anybody can manipulate the certificate but It's not possible with transcripts.

My n***a (denzel's voice). I truly feel you but we are in naija, virtually all documents can be doctored. This why schools request for scratch-cards to corroborate whatever is submitted to them these days plus 54years is more than enough to come up with a certificate. From my personal sentiments, I think Buhari is hiding something and for an acclaimed anti-corruption ceasar, he should be at the forefront of those who wouldn't hesistate to bare it all.why go through the stress of court affidavits at first when WAEC and Cambrige Uni is within a finger tip?

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Permission Required For Confirmation Of Results - Cambridge by Rincewind(m): 7:10pm On Jan 23, 2015
Why are you guys thinking like this, I an ordinary citizen without a bsc not involved in politics and conspiracy certainly know that a 1960's result aint graded like it is now and that one person can't sign waec and Cambridge as they are different institutions. So how do u expect someone who has advisers and lawyers who can create loopholes where there arent to commit this kind of blunder? I think it's PDP that released that result to further cause confusion amongst we Nigerians. And if he wanted to create a fake result am pretty sure he can create a very convincing one which even inec wont be able to prove wrong but he won't as he is above that.
Re: Buhari's Permission Required For Confirmation Of Results - Cambridge by jaybee(f): 7:10pm On Jan 23, 2015
ichidodo:
He is also not obliged to wear the anti corrupt toga since Nigerians have now seen the light....

man, take it easy with Mr. Buhari. He is the man Nigeria needs now to avert the collapsing security, economic and political structures. Your pay master has managed to destroy a promising country. Reduce your unfounded hate for Buhari by listening to reason and being reasonable in your thoughts. otherwise, the way you are treading may suggest (double conditional) that you will have hypertension on February 14 after the announcement of the new president GMB. I don't wish you go to that extent.

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Permission Required For Confirmation Of Results - Cambridge by Matthewbriggs(m): 7:12pm On Jan 23, 2015
CHM11:

Dude it is a pressing issue if he wants to become my president (since he didn't allow the like of fashola to vie for the presidential sit because its the birthright of the North) then he should meet the basic requirement.

You talked about having a diploma...this is flawed.
If the minimum requirement to enter Chevron is a graduate trainee is a second class upper in engineering or sciences and you come with a 2'2 + MSc and PhD, you will not be employed because you simply do not have a 2'1 at BSc level.

Additionally, you can only be offered the chance to get a diploma if you have your o'level. Its this O'level that people are requesting, GMB should do the needful and request for copies of his O'level from WAEC and/or Cambridge and shut critics up.

As for me I am not in any camp, but as a son of a millitary officer, I know how so many northern officers were favoured in place of other more qualified southern officers back then. A northerner who knows nothing, does not have any qualification or intelligence would be promoted to the rank of Brig gen while southern officers will still remain colonels.

Its still happening today, NNPC is crowded with Northerners who have NCE, OND and HND in some weird courses while southerners with BSc, BEng, MSc and other outstanding qualifications in applicable engineering and science disciplines are jobless. This country doesn't belong to a set of persons. It is OUR country. I am still waiting for a time when we will not have a northerner in power either as president or vice..... We in the south here are not fools. (Some will say we've passed the stage of tribe and religion but performance, tell that to Buhari and APC, they are the ones who zoned the ticket to the muslim North. If they wanted true change they would have given us Fashola)

@bolded I endorse this statment.

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Permission Required For Confirmation Of Results - Cambridge by Olufemiolaolu(m): 7:12pm On Jan 23, 2015
AlfaSeltzer:

It is a constitutional requirement that each candidate show his or her certificate. Everybody has done so except Buhari. Buhari can get hold of a copy of his certificate if he contacts WAEC office or Cambridge University. What's stopping him?
So u wanna take jega job right? apply 2 inec ok. Inec isnt even complaining now. Go get ur life on track ok.
Re: Buhari's Permission Required For Confirmation Of Results - Cambridge by CHM11: 7:13pm On Jan 23, 2015
jaybee:

Sorry sir, Buhari does not know WAEC or Cambridge. He only knows the school he attended and sat for the exams. He did not register directly with these bodies as an independent (external or private) candidate. he has no business with WAEC or Cambridge Univeristy

If you ever went to school and wrote WAEC internal exam would you go to WAEC office and ask for your result? It is the responsibility of the school to convey the results to you. so your insinuation here is dumb and mischievous.

Hope you learn something here.

Someone with a brain should just read this!!!.....
So if you lose your WAEC certificate (as Buhari is claiming) you will go back to your secondary school for them to issue you another one right?
I can imagine the school you attended.
FYI, when you lost your certificate, you immediately swear an affidavit. When the need for your certificate arises, you make your demands to the WAEC for verification and not your secondary school.
If you have problems as regards stolen certificate, name error, date of birth error et al, you direct your request to the institution that offered you that certificate, in this case WAEC office!...
Now I hope YOU HAVE LEARNED SOMETHING??

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari's Permission Required For Confirmation Of Results - Cambridge by aresa: 7:15pm On Jan 23, 2015
[s]
ichidodo:
He is also not obliged to wear the anti corrupt toga since Nigerians and the electorate have now seen the light....The joke is already on you APC e-goats..
[/s]

Bittching and moaning won't get the lovable General off the ballot so stop traumatizing yourself...see you and your crooked, useless, worthless, corrupt and incompetent master at the polls... grin
Re: Buhari's Permission Required For Confirmation Of Results - Cambridge by Burger01(m): 7:15pm On Jan 23, 2015
People still dey on this matter? Na was ocheesy
Re: Buhari's Permission Required For Confirmation Of Results - Cambridge by great664(m): 7:18pm On Jan 23, 2015
PUSH1:
Tell us how much GEJ stole? GMB has proved to his fellowers to be near upright and an honest man. That is the quality leader nigeria need at the moment with other issues pending. Only a fool will talk about ethinc and religion bullshit in the present condition of this country where we have schools built without proper accreditation and facilities, where dollars has skyrocketed to $200/N1. No employment for the youths. All saying are on paper and not physical. It's time to think deep. Poverty does not know Muslims or chrsitan. It does not know IBO,Yourba or Hausa. It's time for change or we forever regret it.

what's is this one saying? Before u quote me think of a better thing to say. GEJ administration is corrupt and millions getting away without him knowing, same away billions left without GMB knowing too as PTF Chairman.
Re: Buhari's Permission Required For Confirmation Of Results - Cambridge by jorlons(m): 7:19pm On Jan 23, 2015
AlfaSeltzer:

Is that what you advise Nigerians to do henceforth when applying for jobs? Give their future employers their exam numbers and years and direct them to waec office?

That's not what he is saying. First the man has tendered his statement of result. Is it not possible that the certificate could have been destroyed as He claimed. And when you go for interviews you present your statement of result from the Uni and it is d duty of your employer to verify before employing? NB: certificates usually take 3 to 4 years before it is ready as I type I am yet to collect my cert. Having left school for a while.

Are there doubts on the statement of results? This shouldn't be unless we are saying he maneauvered his way into those international schools without the O'levels because I'll sure they would have screened him before admitting him.

I really don't see any issue here if anybody is to be responsible I think it's the army not Buhari.

And if He decides to clear the air then good. I don't think he should be Bossed around by the PDP moreso in a very sarcastic and demeaning way.
Re: Buhari's Permission Required For Confirmation Of Results - Cambridge by sonnie10: 7:20pm On Jan 23, 2015
jaybee:

man, take it easy with Mr. Buhari. He is the man Nigeria needs now to avert the collapsing security, economic and political structures. Your pay master has managed to destroy a promising country. Reduce your unfounded hate for Buhari by listening to reason and being reasonable in your thoughts. otherwise, the way you are treading may suggest (double conditional) that you will have hypertension on February 14 after the announcement of the new president GMB. I don't wish you go to that extent.

So you are still voting for Buhari after all these?

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Permission Required For Confirmation Of Results - Cambridge by jaybee(f): 7:22pm On Jan 23, 2015
Rincewind:
Why are you guys thinking like this, I an ordinary citizen without a bsc not involved in politics and conspiracy certainly know that a 1960's result aint graded like it is now and that one person can't sign waec and Cambridge as they are different institutions. So how do u expect someone who has advisers and lawyers who can create loopholes where there arent to commit this kind of blunder? I think it's PDP that released that result to further cause confusion amongst we Nigerians

why are you that daft? that's the problem with hate! it takes away one's conscience and reason. you become like someone with eyes but can not see.

The principal signed the release of the cambridge university result master-list. He only took responsibility for releasing the result into the public domain. He did not claim to have administer the exams or manufacture the results.

Chai!! Most Nigerian youth or so narrow-minded, and I bet you that is one of the major reason prompting GMB to keep contesting for presidency at 72 instead of enjoying his retirement watching his cows. There are just not worthy leaders within the horizon (not as if they are not there, but honestly, within reach, they are a hugely scarce commodity). cool down on your baseless hate and reason for a moment you will understand GMB's patriotic and altruistic position.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari's Permission Required For Confirmation Of Results - Cambridge by GboyegaD(m): 7:24pm On Jan 23, 2015
Redoil:
tbaba123 people use fake result to gain admission into a state university and they succeded even if the person is having Phd from cambridge or hardvard does that nullifies his SSCE?

It's no more about the fact that he wrote WASC but the result right? The constitution only stipulate that you be educated to second school level thus, his testimonial should suffice. You guys should go think of another propaganda to shoot yourselves in the foot with.
Re: Buhari's Permission Required For Confirmation Of Results - Cambridge by PStacks(m): 7:25pm On Jan 23, 2015
CHM11:
WAEC said the same, so why is it so Hard for Buhari to do the needful and shut critics up instead of swearing affidavits and writing all sorts of mediocre statement of result here and there.

If he wants to be my President then he should know we are no more in the military setting and he must play by the rules of a democratic society. Request your result from waec or cambridge, get it forwarded to INEC and let's move on to the Next pressing issue

Was it ever a pressing issue?
Re: Buhari's Permission Required For Confirmation Of Results - Cambridge by ichidodo: 7:25pm On Jan 23, 2015
aresa:
[s][/s]

[s]Bittching and moaning won't get the lovable General off the ballot so stop traumatizing yourself...see you and your crooked, useless, worthless, corrupt and incompetent master at the polls... grin[/s]
Aaaawww,Are you embarrassed on buhari's behalf? Don't worry the pain will go away after valentine's day.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari's Permission Required For Confirmation Of Results - Cambridge by OrlandoOwoh(m): 7:26pm On Jan 23, 2015
knowledgeable:

The argument is for him to make that request simple, so we all can move on. But Orlando, you know at the bottom of your heart, GEJ had a good start to transform and diversifies the different sectors of the economy before the distractions set in. You also know, if you want to be truthful to your self, that he is already well positioned to deal with the negative head winds and trends that Nigeria will be battling with in the months ahead. His economic policies are already on top of those negative head winds and trends. After this election, I strongly believe he wil hit the ground running on issues like corruption and insecurity cos the message has been delivered to him in the strongest term by the people. On the other hand, it will take Buhari quite a considerable amount of time to digest these head wind and negative trends heading toward Nigeria. GEJ till 2019!!!!
Every government has its challenges. Nobody President or Head of State should its as an excuse for its poor performance. Aguiyi-Ironsi had the challenge of the aftermath of the January 15 1966 coup as his challenge. Gowon had the Civil War as his.
Re: Buhari's Permission Required For Confirmation Of Results - Cambridge by ichidodo: 7:28pm On Jan 23, 2015
jaybee:

[s]
[/s]
Seriously where does APC recruit these airheads??

3 Likes

Re: Buhari's Permission Required For Confirmation Of Results - Cambridge by CHM11: 7:29pm On Jan 23, 2015
PStacks:

Was it ever a pressing issue?

Something that got you and I talking, something all over the news on TV, radio, and the papers... I think it may not be our biggest problem as a nation, but it is a pressing issue.

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Permission Required For Confirmation Of Results - Cambridge by jaybee(f): 7:34pm On Jan 23, 2015
sonnie10:

So you are still voting for Buhari after all these?

Are you saying you are so simple and gullible that the pdp will succeeded in confusing, maneuvering and distracting you into contemplate to vote for corruption and societal decay personified by GEJ?

Come on put on a right thinking cap think straight and act reasonably. VOTE GMB, and encourage your frends and family to VOTE GMB so that we may have a country once again.

Remember in 2011 people voted for gej and not pdp. hahahahahahah, now they can see the difference between gej and pdp.

once again,[size=14pt] VOTE wisely; VOTE GMB, i mean Vote General Muhammadu Buhari of APC[/size]
Re: Buhari's Permission Required For Confirmation Of Results - Cambridge by Sajio(m): 7:35pm On Jan 23, 2015
tbaba1234:
This whole discussion of Buhari’s qualification is a negative distraction from the legitimate process of electioneering which should involve issues, records of the candidates, their character, and their capacity to govern. These are things we should be talking about. The constitution is very clear on the issue of qualification. It states that you are qualified to be a President if you have achieved the level of school certificate or its equivalent. Buhari has been to Military College in Britain, he has been to colleges in India and USA, involving high level of training and intellect. We need to ask if participation and completion of courses at these levels and the basic officers training in Mons Officers Cadet School are less than school certificates. On the contrary, you need school certificate to attend those courses. So, if he has attended all those courses, then there is absolutely no need to be talking about secondary school certificates anymore. ~

Professor Itsey Sagay, a constitutional lawyer.
U seem not to understand the reasons Nigerians are asking for his result... buhari was favoured by d Quarter System. then 1961 who cares to know if what u using is fake or not? wen it's d government dt sent them their for d course? bhari should do the needful.

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Permission Required For Confirmation Of Results - Cambridge by PStacks(m): 7:37pm On Jan 23, 2015
CHM11:

Something that got you and I talking, something all over the news on TV, radio, and the papers... I think it may not be our biggest problem as a nation, but it is a pressing issue.

On the contrary, I think PDP just looks for the silliest thing to cling on.

Waec cert should never have been an issue.

They should be asking buhari if and how he would recover the chibok girls.

They should be asking buhari how he would stop boko haram

They should be asking buhari how he intends to create employment

Not asking for his waec, when its obvious he's past that level.

You result shoÙld never be a premise for your performance

Some people go to skol, read hard and cram their way to 1st class but when they get to the field and labour market, they can't fit in, it should never be about certificate but about performance, about what u can offer.

Buhari's certificate issue is a distraction to me, very lousy and very flimsy.
Re: Buhari's Permission Required For Confirmation Of Results - Cambridge by dustydee: 7:37pm On Jan 23, 2015
2scorehigh:

I've been thinking along the same lines and I have a feeling that it is the General Buhari's camp that is actually distracting the PDP.

But on a more serious note, why do our people like concentrating on trivia so much? embarassed
I thought I was the only one thinking the same.
Re: Buhari's Permission Required For Confirmation Of Results - Cambridge by AJdDon: 7:46pm On Jan 23, 2015
Though I remain a Buhari loyalist, I think it will be more credible of Our General to apply to Cambridge requesting a certified true copy of his result to Knock Oga Jona off Balance once and for all.
I get the d feeling He is gonna do just dat at the right moment to seal up Oga jona camp Mouth!
Buhari for FeBuhari.
Re: Buhari's Permission Required For Confirmation Of Results - Cambridge by sonnie10: 7:47pm On Jan 23, 2015
jaybee:

Are you saying you are so simple and gullible that the pdp will succeeded in confusing, maneuvering and distracting you into contemplate to vote for corruption and societal decay personified by GEJ?

Come on put on a right thinking cap think straight and act reasonably. VOTE GMB, and encourage your frends and family to VOTE GMB so that we may have a country once again.

Remember in 2011 people voted for gej and not pdp. hahahahahahah, now they can see the difference between gej and pdp.

once again,[size=14pt] VOTE wisely; VOTE GMB, i mean Vote General Muhammadu Buhari of APC[/size]

You seem to understand me better than I do myself. Yes, it is good to keep it simple rather than create more confusion for yourself. If Mallam Buhari had simply walked into Kastina State WAEC office and demanded for his certificate, he would not have wasted our time and his on a press conference. Now see were he has landed himself.

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Permission Required For Confirmation Of Results - Cambridge by jaybee(f): 7:48pm On Jan 23, 2015
ichidodo:
Seriously where does APC recruit these airheads??

[size=14pt]hahahahahahahaha

is that all you can say,

honestly i'm advising you. i know its not your fault, you have been fed with much poison to hate Buhari who is a harmless old patriot that means well for Nigeria, especially we the youth, but whom the corrupt system is bent on destroying. i believe the unfounded stories you have heard and the toxic lies you have been reading here and there on Buhari have beclouded your sense of judgement, even on important issues like the subject matter. but i advise that you try an independent unbiased thinking and you will find that you need to liberate yourself from unnecessary self-inflicted ignorance. then you will appreciate and love Buhari for showing Nigeria such extreme love. and hopefully you will have the courage to thank me on this forum.

Cheers brother, we only have a few months to positive change[/size]

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Permission Required For Confirmation Of Results - Cambridge by Nobody: 7:51pm On Jan 23, 2015
Hahahaha. Let me just laugh and leave you to your own foolishness. You don't even have a voter's card.

great664:
what's is this one saying? Before u quote me think of a better thing to say. GEJ administration is corrupt and millions getting away without him knowing, same away billions left without GMB knowing too as PTF Chairman.

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Permission Required For Confirmation Of Results - Cambridge by bemagnify: 7:53pm On Jan 23, 2015
alaoeri:

Buhari has told you ppl his exam no & year if you are still doubting do the needful by visiting waec office, in case you ain't still satisfy head straight to court. Do you think PDP won't have carried out their research up to this level? that is why they can't charge him to court but result in media propaganda. If PDP are sure that Buhari isn't a college graduate, I dare them to officially charge him to court, awon smellos.
before you can charge any candidate to court INEC must firstly publish the personal details of the candidate for veiwing pleasure and scrutiny of the public... If the certificate appears to be fault then someone can institute an action against that candidate...here BUHari has not submit is weac result and Inec has not compile and post the personal details of BUhari....how can one maintain an action in court? Na wao
Re: Buhari's Permission Required For Confirmation Of Results - Cambridge by hensben(m): 7:55pm On Jan 23, 2015
Kagame:

The WASC issue is indeed a pressing issue.

This is an issue that borders on trust,integrity and uprightness,which has been the main selling point of GMB.

While I agree that politics is not fair,as Buhari is eminently qualified to contest for any position in the land ,by virtue of having served in the army.

But what legacy would we leave for our generation and generations unborn if we let this slide? Is ours a country of anything goes? Are there different rules for different folks?

Please lets not lower our standards because Buhari is involved!
wait bro! na u be INEC huh..buhari has been approve by INEC or u nor hear.
so na buhari matter na pdp wan take campaign...e really show say pdp don fail and destroy nigerian...smh
Re: Buhari's Permission Required For Confirmation Of Results - Cambridge by jaybee(f): 7:59pm On Jan 23, 2015
CHM11:

Someone with a brain should just read this!!!.....
So if you lose your WAEC certificate (as Buhari is claiming) you will go back to your secondary school for them to issue you another one right?
I can imagine the school you attended.
FYI, when you lost your certificate, you immediately swear an affidavit. When the need for your certificate arises, you make your demands to the WAEC for verification and not your secondary school.
If you have problems as regards stolen certificate, name error, date of birth error et al, you direct your request to the institution that offered you that certificate, in this case WAEC office!...
Now I hope YOU HAVE LEARNED SOMETHING??

I'm always willing to learn. but not unfounded theories based on narrow-minded speculation like you are trying to do here.

if only you can just provide the reference document that will support your argument that a candidate who sat for an internal examination should go directly to the examination body (e.g. WAEC or University of cambridge) to demand for his results and certificate without going through the institution that registered and presented him/her for such examination, i will take my learning up from there. i,m waiting for your kind response.
Re: Buhari's Permission Required For Confirmation Of Results - Cambridge by blessingee: 8:03pm On Jan 23, 2015
Jaybee: why are you that daft? that's the problem with hate! it takes away one's conscience and reason. you become like someone with eyes but can not see.

The principal signed the release of the cambridge university result master-list. He only took responsibility for releasing the result into the public domain. He did not claim to have administer the exams or manufacture the results.

Chai!! Most Nigerian youth or so narrow-minded, and I bet you that is one of the major reason prompting GMB to keep contesting for presidency at 72 instead of enjoying his retirement watching his cows. There are just not worthy leaders within the horizon (not as if they are not there, but honestly, within reach, they are a hugely scarce commodity). cool down on your baseless hate and reason for a moment you will understand GMB's patriotic and altruistic position.

On a serious note, I do not have a CERTIFICATE!

The nursery school I attended, Uncle Ani's Preparatory School is no longer in existence and do I not remember getting a certificate from them. Must have been too young. I also remember going to Oriwu College for my O'levels and CMS Grammar School for my A levels but I just for some reasons can't find those certificates. Did I collect them? Or did I lose them? A classic case of the dog eating my home work. Pardon my cliche. I was careless as a teenager. For some reason, I just can't remember. Then LASU..... That is another story. I remember graduating but I was not giving a certificate. I was told to come back and it's been over two decades now. Will my record still be there? Will it be on there computer? If they have one because they did not have one when I was a student. Then my post graduate year at Times Jounalism Institute. I also remember graduating and being told to come back for my certificate. But the school has since closed down. How do you get your certificate from a school that is no longer in business?

OMG!! It just dawned on me!!! I am an illitrate! A stark morbid illitrate! According to the school of PDP, I have no formal education. After all, I have no CERTIFICATE to prove I went to school. Any school for that matter. How did I get this far in life with no formal education? I must be put in jail. I should not be allowed to run for any electoral office.I should not be allowed back in Nigeria. I should not be allowed to breathe. Since illitracy, NOT CORRUTION is a crime in Nigeria. Nigerians have a silly habit of making issues out of non issues. Yorubas have a saying that goes thus : Efi ete sile, e wan pa lapa lapa. Meaning : you focus on curing the ringworm on your head, ignoring the fact that you are afflicted with leprosy. Really ? We talking CERTIFICATE, with the myriad of problems that is killing us as a nation. Boko Haram is killing us in thousands and CERTIFICATE is what is paramount to us. We have a good for nothing President, that has done nothing in SIX YEARS. Yet we are talking CERTIFICATE. Oil prices are dropping like Dominos. We have not saved for these rainy days. Since we love to eat with all ten fingers. The important thing for us is the CERTIFICATE of a 72 year old General and Ex head Of State, who is contesting the Presidency for the FOURTH time. Really?? This country na wah. I swear.

On a serious note, I really do not have a CERTIFICATE!

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Nicholas Mutu: Abandoned NDDC Projects Of Lawmaker Mentioned By Akpabio / Thousands Of Shiite Muslims Storm Abuja Despite Killing Of Members. Photos / Major General TY Buratai - Chief-of-army-staff To Buhari (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 107
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.