Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,107 members, 7,828,883 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:36 PM

Patience Jonathan Shows Off Her PVCs (Photo) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Patience Jonathan Shows Off Her PVCs (Photo) (27447 Views)

APC Delegates Turn Pvcs Into ATM Cards In Edo State / President Jonathan Shows His Wife Patience Love (photo) / Too Bad! See Photo Of PDP House Of Reps Aspirant Caught With 4000 Pvcs (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Patience Jonathan Shows Off Her PVCs (Photo) by freshness2020: 3:29pm On Jan 24, 2015
Lol!
Re: Patience Jonathan Shows Off Her PVCs (Photo) by danielmichael(m): 3:30pm On Jan 24, 2015
Abeg everybody show off yur pvc for GEJ...

Naso broda

1 Like

Re: Patience Jonathan Shows Off Her PVCs (Photo) by Olukokosir(m): 3:30pm On Jan 24, 2015
Oya... go vote in buhari
Re: Patience Jonathan Shows Off Her PVCs (Photo) by Burger01(m): 3:31pm On Jan 24, 2015
Madam Patient, just make sure you vote for the winning team..

#iHAVEDECIDED
#APC
#BUHARI

1 Like

Re: Patience Jonathan Shows Off Her PVCs (Photo) by lion042(m): 3:32pm On Jan 24, 2015
Incumbent governor..hahahaha....my first lady no dey smile oooooo
Re: Patience Jonathan Shows Off Her PVCs (Photo) by RichDad1(m): 3:32pm On Jan 24, 2015
chaii!!!
This woman is Fugly. shocked shocked shocked

Re: Patience Jonathan Shows Off Her PVCs (Photo) by CriticalThought: 3:32pm On Jan 24, 2015
Don't mislead people, that is the National e-ID card not the PVC card

1 Like

Re: Patience Jonathan Shows Off Her PVCs (Photo) by Nobody: 3:32pm On Jan 24, 2015
SeverusSnape:
Mama! cheesy
Mother of the nation.
Chai!... Na only you carry PVC

Mother of the nation indeed.
Re: Patience Jonathan Shows Off Her PVCs (Photo) by EverestdeBliu(m): 3:33pm On Jan 24, 2015
CharlesPhc:
At her age she can do a good advert for closeup. What do you think?
I think that u should mind ur business.
Re: Patience Jonathan Shows Off Her PVCs (Photo) by CriticalThought: 3:34pm On Jan 24, 2015
That is not the PVC card oh, It is the national e-id card
Re: Patience Jonathan Shows Off Her PVCs (Photo) by 1STIDIOT: 3:34pm On Jan 24, 2015
chimere66:
First Lady of Nigeria Patience Jonathan displays her PVC.

Go get yours if you don't have.

Source: http:///7ep
Good..... As this thing cheap reach, I knew Buhari Go forge his own... grin
Re: Patience Jonathan Shows Off Her PVCs (Photo) by CriticalThought: 3:35pm On Jan 24, 2015
chimere66:
First Lady of Nigeria Patience Jonathan displays her PVC.

Go get yours if you don't have.

Source: http:///7ep

Don't mislead people, that is the National e-ID card not the PVC card
Re: Patience Jonathan Shows Off Her PVCs (Photo) by PTAwal: 3:35pm On Jan 24, 2015
Enjoy it while it last. Can't wait for Febuhari 14. God bless the General and the Proff.
Re: Patience Jonathan Shows Off Her PVCs (Photo) by SeverusSnape(m): 3:37pm On Jan 24, 2015
ifeness:

Mother of the nation indeed.
cheesy cheesy
Re: Patience Jonathan Shows Off Her PVCs (Photo) by Neduzze5(m): 3:38pm On Jan 24, 2015
jingh:
ride on mama piss
hope you don buy trolley and Ghana must go wey you go use carry your things.

buhari for president

come this babe... na your mama you dey insult like that??

The kin slap wey I go slap you enh!! angry
Re: Patience Jonathan Shows Off Her PVCs (Photo) by CriticalThought: 3:39pm On Jan 24, 2015
mastercee:
Oya madam! Kindly help this nation grow by using your PVC to vote for Buhari.

The whole nation shall be grateful forever

You do realize that is not the PVC card
Re: Patience Jonathan Shows Off Her PVCs (Photo) by Lailerh(f): 3:39pm On Jan 24, 2015
jingh:
ride on mama piss
hope you don buy trolley and Ghana must go wey you go use carry your things.

buhari for president
grin
Re: Patience Jonathan Shows Off Her PVCs (Photo) by Nobody: 3:41pm On Jan 24, 2015
Please, someone teach her how to apply make-up properly. She looks ... lipsrsealed
Re: Patience Jonathan Shows Off Her PVCs (Photo) by Nobody: 3:41pm On Jan 24, 2015
Chai!!! Get your PVC oo
Re: Patience Jonathan Shows Off Her PVCs (Photo) by adeA1(m): 3:41pm On Jan 24, 2015
Mama piss say na only u waka go thereni! Lol
Re: Patience Jonathan Shows Off Her PVCs (Photo) by PTAwal: 3:42pm On Jan 24, 2015
SlyCharlie:
Patience ebele jonathan is the only reason i want GEJ to win this elections...................Buhari's wife cant make me laugh like she does.....LOL cheesy
Ofcos Buhari's wife can't make you laugh simply because she's not a clown.

1 Like

Re: Patience Jonathan Shows Off Her PVCs (Photo) by femliany(m): 3:44pm On Jan 24, 2015
Thank God this woman no dey blow grammar recently
Re: Patience Jonathan Shows Off Her PVCs (Photo) by nellyjohn: 3:44pm On Jan 24, 2015
Hmmm. She is trying to set example to us. Well done mother general.
Long live my able president GEJ
Long live PDP
Long live Nigeria
Re: Patience Jonathan Shows Off Her PVCs (Photo) by ogrin(m): 3:45pm On Jan 24, 2015
waternogeteneny:
Wat is the number of the registered voters across the country. The last time I checked it was 54,341,610.

What is Atairu Jega upto in terms of distribution of PVC.

He appears to have mainly distributed the PVC in the North and Southwest.

When will people in central, south east and south south receive their PVC?

Who is looking into the activities of Jega?

You. Only you.
Re: Patience Jonathan Shows Off Her PVCs (Photo) by adeko2: 3:45pm On Jan 24, 2015
Nice one joor! Bad bele people make un hug transformer grin
Re: Patience Jonathan Shows Off Her PVCs (Photo) by Nobody: 3:46pm On Jan 24, 2015
Lol very soon

Re: Patience Jonathan Shows Off Her PVCs (Photo) by phlamesG: 3:48pm On Jan 24, 2015
Who be dat 1 wey dey her back?
Re: Patience Jonathan Shows Off Her PVCs (Photo) by notoriousbabe: 3:49pm On Jan 24, 2015
ojoro no go ever finish for naija,see me struggling to get my PVC for the past 3 months,na so so story dem dey tell me for my area,see aunty patience showing off her own because she be first lady,God punish all the INEC staff wey wan deny me my fundamental human rice
Re: Patience Jonathan Shows Off Her PVCs (Photo) by KHAYGOLD(m): 3:50pm On Jan 24, 2015
waternogeteneny:
Wat is the number of the registered voters across the country. The last time I checked it was 54,341,610.

What is Atairu Jega upto in terms of distribution of PVC.

He appears to have mainly distributed the PVC in the North and Southwest.

When will people in central, south east and south south receive their PVC?

Who is looking into the activities of Jega?

Iffa is looking into it. Just hold on

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Buhari Receives Delegates From Peugeot Automobile Nigeria Limited In Abuja(pics) / Boko Haram Kills Council Chairman, 53 Others In Borno / Senate Leadership Crisis Worsens

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.