Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,240 members, 7,839,263 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 03:55 PM

Patience Jonathan Shows Off Her PVCs (Photo) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Patience Jonathan Shows Off Her PVCs (Photo) (27451 Views)

APC Delegates Turn Pvcs Into ATM Cards In Edo State / President Jonathan Shows His Wife Patience Love (photo) / Too Bad! See Photo Of PDP House Of Reps Aspirant Caught With 4000 Pvcs (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Patience Jonathan Shows Off Her PVCs (Photo) by anonimi: 6:12pm On Jan 24, 2015
CharlesPhc:
At her age she can do a good advert for closeup. What do you think?

Are you trying to compare her with our Jagabandit, Capo di Tutti Capo of the Thief'nuibu CABAL?

[img]http://3.bp..com/-bE3o7Rcx69c/U-e_UDHjQdI/AAAAAAABOMM/csa7KepRI_U/s1600/tinubu.jpg[/img]

Abeg stop am oh!
Show some respect for our area fada grin cheesy
Re: Patience Jonathan Shows Off Her PVCs (Photo) by 360command: 6:14pm On Jan 24, 2015
jingh:
ride on mama piss
hope you don buy trolley and Ghana must go wey you go use carry your things.

buhari for president
you seem to spend much time in politics..supporting GMB... Nothing do you sha!
Re: Patience Jonathan Shows Off Her PVCs (Photo) by eazydon(m): 6:33pm On Jan 24, 2015
ichidodo:
Never in all the years of this great Nation has the PVC been so vital a document.....i literarily go to bed with mine.

Never in all the years of this great Nation has there existed a PVC. Who made it possible?

1 Like

Re: Patience Jonathan Shows Off Her PVCs (Photo) by Orikinla(m): 6:40pm On Jan 24, 2015
Aunty Patience, you have done your best for Uncle Jona, and even breaking records in English grammar for him. grin But you know that he has always failed to perform when you needed him most. And that is why he should return to Bayelsa and repeat his homework. He did not complete his homework before coming to Abuja. grin
If he had done his homework, he would not have the following terrible administrative mistakes:

[size=18pt]1. Sacking the National Security Adviser, General Andrew Azazi (rtd) and the circumstances of his untimely death in the helicopter crash at Nembe-Okoroba area of Bayelsa State with the Kaduna State Governor Patrick Yakowa are still puzzling.

2. Sacking Lt.-General Azubike Ihejirika as Chief of Army Staff and other service chiefs and worsened the military operations against Boko Haram.

3. Sacking Aviation Minister, Ms. Stella Adaeze Oduah, but protecting and shielding Minister of Petroleum, Diezani Alison-Madueke.

4. Pardoning his former boss Diepreye Solomon Peter Alamieyeseigha, former Governor of Bayelsa State (May 29, 1999 to December 9, 2005) in a secret deal that Nigerians don't know and the National Assembly is clueless about.

The ex-convict held back on what the deal was, but boasted that President Jonathan was his deputy as Bayelsa State Governor, and was part of the entire deal that he would disclose in a memoir he is writing.
http://saharareporters.com/2013/05/21/state-pardon-alamieyeseigha-says-jonathan-had-no-choice

5. Failing to build a new oil refinery since he became President, but Alhaji Aliko Dangote is breaking the jinx to build a $9 billion petroleum refinery that President Goodluck Jonathan should have built in Oloibiri, in Ogbia LGA located in Bayelsa State. The historic town is the place where Nigeria's first commercial oil discovery was made at (Otuabagi/Otuogadi) in Oloibiri district by Shell Darcy on Sunday 15 January 1956.
Whereas, the Warri Refinery, the first Nigerian government wholly owned refinery was built and commissioned in 1978, when General Muhammad Buhari (retd) was the Federal Commissioner (position now called Minister) for Petroleum and Natural Resources and Chairman of the Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation under the then Head of State, General Olusegun Obasanjo.[/size]

Re: Patience Jonathan Shows Off Her PVCs (Photo) by jingh(f): 6:45pm On Jan 24, 2015
360command:
you seem to spend much time in politics..supporting GMB... Nothing do you sha!
same dearest
Re: Patience Jonathan Shows Off Her PVCs (Photo) by jingh(f): 6:51pm On Jan 24, 2015
lexxylalas2:

stop hating thats your first lady wether yiu like or you pack to ghana
you mean my ex first lady
Re: Patience Jonathan Shows Off Her PVCs (Photo) by jingh(f): 6:53pm On Jan 24, 2015
Mcowubaba:
nd U r a girl..nd u R insulting someone Mother, dats show ur level of respect, no matter what, u r never meant to call any mature woman, mama PISS,
Nd pls spare me the gospel of hw corrupt/clueless her nd husband is..u r disrespectful..I pity u...u support Change, start wit urself...peace...
re you done ?
maybe if your dad is called terrorist,illiterate and fanatic..
you will repeat dis sermon you just type
Re: Patience Jonathan Shows Off Her PVCs (Photo) by jingh(f): 6:55pm On Jan 24, 2015
Lailerh:
grin
lolz
Re: Patience Jonathan Shows Off Her PVCs (Photo) by jingh(f): 6:56pm On Jan 24, 2015
Neduzze5:

come this babe... na your mama you dey insult like that??

The kin slap wey I go slap you enh!! angry
which of the mental asylum you escaped from
Re: Patience Jonathan Shows Off Her PVCs (Photo) by Mcowubaba: 7:20pm On Jan 24, 2015
jingh:
re you done ?
maybe if your dad is called terrorist,illiterate and fanatic..
you will repeat dis sermon you just type

My dear, I m nt engaging in any online argument with u, I believe Both of US r Busy...
Talk with facts....according to wat u typed above..
Let me state categorically clear dat @ no point in time has GEJ/PEJ called/associated (I think u r referring to Buhari) him any of dos tins u wrote...if so pls tell me..,is Buhari ur father.. Y r u Insulting the First Lady on his behalf, if u must insult- ur insult should be directed to ur fellow E-warriors..nt PEJ,..I may have been a bit harsh in my initial post to u..sorry, but Learn hw to Respect, nt just physically even online..bless u..$
Re: Patience Jonathan Shows Off Her PVCs (Photo) by HzRF(m): 8:14pm On Jan 24, 2015
jingh:
ride on mama piss
hope you don buy trolley and Ghana must go wey you go use carry your things.

buhari for president
Hope ur PVC and hospital card is ready
Re: Patience Jonathan Shows Off Her PVCs (Photo) by jingh(f): 10:17pm On Jan 24, 2015
HzRF:

Hope ur PVC and hospital card is ready
hope your brain is still functioning
Re: Patience Jonathan Shows Off Her PVCs (Photo) by HzRF(m): 10:27pm On Jan 24, 2015
jingh:
hope your brain is still functioning
Yes

Oya answer my question
Ur PVC and hospital card don ready
Re: Patience Jonathan Shows Off Her PVCs (Photo) by annurhaske(m): 12:34am On Jan 25, 2015
Only one 4 jonathan

Re: Patience Jonathan Shows Off Her PVCs (Photo) by Ladybluecash(f): 12:49am On Jan 25, 2015
Abeg who dey even make up for mama peace... Nawa oooo iya yi worwor shaa

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Governor Udom Emmanuel Swearing In As The Governor Of Akwa Ibom State / Imo APC Members Protest On The Streets Against Imposition Of Candidates / KASU Confers Buhari With Honorary Doctorate Degree (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.