Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,378 members, 7,812,099 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:12 AM

How You Can Have Sex With A Girl You Just Met Online - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How You Can Have Sex With A Girl You Just Met Online (8212 Views)

Man Blasts Girl Who Asked Him For Money But Refused Him Sex Cos They Just Met / I Just Met A Very Handsome And Intelligent Nairalander / What To Say Next After Greeting A Lady U Just Met While Chatting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How You Can Have Sex With A Girl You Just Met Online by sanyablaze(m): 7:53pm On Jan 23, 2015
As we all know girls like it so much when you lie to them, so this write up is gonna be based on deceit. It is very glaring most ladies coming to your place for the 1st will always wanna form Shina Rambo, even though they will still end up opening up that closet over a thousand times.

I have just deviced a plan that, though might not give you access to her latron, but that 1st she's at your place will be surely guaranteed. You will sha do ni.

Now let's go straight to the point. Before she arrives at your place, make sure you have arranged with a friend of yours. He will either call you or Ping you when she is around. And you guys will discuss about the money that your friend is owing you. Let it run into hundreds of thousands and ensure your friend assures you that you will get the money tomorrow, that he's on his way to the bank to withdraw it or get it from someone and that he might be back late, so the excuse of u not being able to get the money that day.

After the conversation with your friend, then begin to discus things you wanna buy for yourself, don't promise her anything. She will be like 'Won't this guy spend part of this money on me?' Then like you on clue, you just mention a twitch and expensive outlet in ur area and ask if she will like to join you and your friends there the day after or the 3rd day, she will automaticall say yes. At the moment, you have tuned the emotional part of her. And she will have submitted herself to you even right there in her mind.

Relax for a while and then ask her to lay her head on your laps or chest, she won't hesitate. Go directly for her lips and give her a KISS, she will respond and the rest will be history.

...Now what happens afterward, me I don't know ooooo...You are now on your own.

SanyaBlaze.

www.86wiz.com Naija Sex Story Blog is FOR SALE

3 Likes

Re: How You Can Have Sex With A Girl You Just Met Online by SeverusSnape(m): 7:55pm On Jan 23, 2015
All these "blaze" monikers though...

1 Like

Re: How You Can Have Sex With A Girl You Just Met Online by iceberylin(m): 7:57pm On Jan 23, 2015
SeverusSnape:
All these "blaze" monikers though...
If only you knew Andyblaze grin

1 Like

Re: How You Can Have Sex With A Girl You Just Met Online by valmunich(m): 7:57pm On Jan 23, 2015
lol .. so the nigha then has to get himself outta the mess his own way I guess? grin
Re: How You Can Have Sex With A Girl You Just Met Online by Nobody: 7:57pm On Jan 23, 2015
An idle mind... cry

If only GEJ did a job well done in creating more Jobs!

1 Like

Re: How You Can Have Sex With A Girl You Just Met Online by SeverusSnape(m): 8:01pm On Jan 23, 2015
iceberylin:

If only you knew Andyblaze grin
Guy, I know that moniker very well.
Hilarious and very mischievous. cheesy
But has he retired from Nairaland?... or maybe he's this Sanyablaze, Because their modus operandi is similar. cheesy
Re: How You Can Have Sex With A Girl You Just Met Online by iceberylin(m): 8:04pm On Jan 23, 2015
SeverusSnape:

Guy, I know that moniker very well.
Hilarious and very mischievous. cheesy
But has he retired from Nairaland?... or maybe he's this Sanyablaze, Because their modus operandi is similar. cheesy
Sanya is a bit reasonable, unlike andy.. grin
People liked him but these mods decided to frustrate the guy .. sad
Mss him sha

1 Like

Re: How You Can Have Sex With A Girl You Just Met Online by sanyablaze(m): 8:04pm On Jan 23, 2015
Sparksfly:
An idle mind... cry

If only GEJ did a job well done in creating more Jobs!
FYI, I just came back from work and not just a Job at that, I work with the Former President Olusegun Obasanjo. So I won't ever care what GEJ does
Re: How You Can Have Sex With A Girl You Just Met Online by Nobody: 8:06pm On Jan 23, 2015
okay.
Advice taken!!!. Secret known!!

Next thread pls (a sensible one i must say)
Re: How You Can Have Sex With A Girl You Just Met Online by SeverusSnape(m): 8:11pm On Jan 23, 2015
iceberylin:

Sanya is a bit reasonable, unlike andy.. grin
People liked him but these mods decided to frustrate the guy .. sad
Mss him sha
Eiyaaaa... smiley
Re: How You Can Have Sex With A Girl You Just Met Online by emperorchedda(m): 8:27pm On Jan 23, 2015
grin oga stop snitching
Re: How You Can Have Sex With A Girl You Just Met Online by Lisaflex(f): 8:45pm On Jan 23, 2015
Always known d trick
Re: How You Can Have Sex With A Girl You Just Met Online by Maamin(m): 9:10pm On Jan 23, 2015
Lisaflex:
Always known d trick

And yet you were still laid undecided

4 Likes

Re: How You Can Have Sex With A Girl You Just Met Online by Rincewind(m): 9:17pm On Jan 23, 2015
Maamin:

HahahaHahaha grin
Re: How You Can Have Sex With A Girl You Just Met Online by KingTom(m): 9:22pm On Jan 23, 2015
Lisaflex:
Always known d trick
shocked shocked shocked
Re: How You Can Have Sex With A Girl You Just Met Online by Nobody: 9:23pm On Jan 23, 2015
Lisaflex:
Always known d trick
congrats. saw u today. how u doing?
Re: How You Can Have Sex With A Girl You Just Met Online by Lisaflex(f): 9:38pm On Jan 23, 2015
Prixus:

congrats. saw u today. how u doing?
I'm gd, u?...Wer did u c me?
Re: How You Can Have Sex With A Girl You Just Met Online by Lisaflex(f): 9:40pm On Jan 23, 2015
KingTom:
shocked shocked shocked
Don't be shocked o... Trouble mkr ,wats up?
Re: How You Can Have Sex With A Girl You Just Met Online by KingTom(m): 9:42pm On Jan 23, 2015
Lisaflex:

Don't be shocked o... Trouble mkr ,wats up?
Sexy Afang soup teacher, I dey o grin
Re: How You Can Have Sex With A Girl You Just Met Online by Lisaflex(f): 9:42pm On Jan 23, 2015
Maamin:

Re: How You Can Have Sex With A Girl You Just Met Online by Lisaflex(f): 9:44pm On Jan 23, 2015
KingTom:
Sexy Afang soup teacher, I dey o grin

op ur day went well
Re: How You Can Have Sex With A Girl You Just Met Online by KingTom(m): 9:45pm On Jan 23, 2015
Lisaflex:

op ur day went well
Yeah it went very well, and yours? grin
Re: How You Can Have Sex With A Girl You Just Met Online by Lisaflex(f): 9:48pm On Jan 23, 2015
KingTom:
Yeah it went very well, and yours? grin
was berra dan urs tongue
Re: How You Can Have Sex With A Girl You Just Met Online by KingTom(m): 9:58pm On Jan 23, 2015
Lisaflex:

was berra dan urs tongue
What could be better than safely delivering a beautiful baby girl grin
Re: How You Can Have Sex With A Girl You Just Met Online by Lisaflex(f): 10:06pm On Jan 23, 2015
KingTom:
What could be better than safely delivering a beautiful baby girl grin
Ah! congrats.. U didn't tell me u wer pregnant
Re: How You Can Have Sex With A Girl You Just Met Online by KingTom(m): 10:08pm On Jan 23, 2015
Lisaflex:

Ah! congrats.. U didn't tell me u wer pregnant
LWKMD I delivered the baby, I did not give birth, they are two different things grin
Re: How You Can Have Sex With A Girl You Just Met Online by Maamin(m): 10:11pm On Jan 23, 2015
Lisaflex:

Yes sweerry can I help yhu?
Re: How You Can Have Sex With A Girl You Just Met Online by Lisaflex(f): 10:12pm On Jan 23, 2015
KingTom:
LWKMD I delivered the baby, I did not give birth, they are two different things grin
Lol! no too blame me,english hard...So r u a TBA or a dr?
Re: How You Can Have Sex With A Girl You Just Met Online by passionate88: 10:13pm On Jan 23, 2015
Re: How You Can Have Sex With A Girl You Just Met Online by Nobody: 10:17pm On Jan 23, 2015
Lisaflex:

I'm gd, u?...Wer did u c me?
around education with some friends. I think u were on white n black. not too sure tho...
Re: How You Can Have Sex With A Girl You Just Met Online by KingTom(m): 10:18pm On Jan 23, 2015
Lisaflex:

Lol! no too blame me,english hard...So r u a TBA or a dr?
A Midwife grin
Re: How You Can Have Sex With A Girl You Just Met Online by Lisaflex(f): 10:19pm On Jan 23, 2015
Prixus:

around education with some friends. I think u were on white n black. not too sure tho...
Dt wasn't me o

(1) (2) (Reply)

Kogi State University Girls Lesbianism Sex Tape(videos) / See The States In Nigeria With The Most Beautiful Girls / Mention That Nairaland Lady Who You Think Is Cute N Single

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.