Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,124 members, 7,814,940 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:35 AM

Mention That Nairaland Lady Who You Think Is Cute N Single - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Mention That Nairaland Lady Who You Think Is Cute N Single (8215 Views)

Mention That Nairaland Moniker You Would Love To Meet In Person / A Sincered Nairaland Lady. / Meet The Finest Nairaland Lady I Know Offline(pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mention That Nairaland Lady Who You Think Is Cute N Single by christopheru(m): 10:34pm On Apr 28, 2017
How true is this guys.
Most cute Girls R single Because Guys think they definitely have A Boyfriend
Mention that Nairaland Girl you think it's cute not Single.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mention That Nairaland Lady Who You Think Is Cute N Single by Nobody: 10:34pm On Apr 28, 2017
I think refiner is worwor and single sad

3 Likes

Re: Mention That Nairaland Lady Who You Think Is Cute N Single by LethargiQue: 10:35pm On Apr 28, 2017
Bumbae1

2 Likes

Re: Mention That Nairaland Lady Who You Think Is Cute N Single by Alitair(m): 10:35pm On Apr 28, 2017
following grin

1 Like

Re: Mention That Nairaland Lady Who You Think Is Cute N Single by dingbang(m): 10:37pm On Apr 28, 2017
Be calling your fellow guy monikers... When will these dumbasses learn..

2 Likes

Re: Mention That Nairaland Lady Who You Think Is Cute N Single by youngest85(m): 10:38pm On Apr 28, 2017
Firebaby
Re: Mention That Nairaland Lady Who You Think Is Cute N Single by CyberGypsy(m): 10:39pm On Apr 28, 2017
Girl360
Re: Mention That Nairaland Lady Who You Think Is Cute N Single by Nobody: 10:40pm On Apr 28, 2017
People wey dey fvck dem dey fvck dem Una dey here dey call names. Smh

Safiaa:
I dont know about the ladies..but all the guys on here are ugly smiley
except you've become prettier after changing your moniker. Cuz the old you I know, I wouldn't take for free even if money is added. I'll rather take the money and bin you

13 Likes

Re: Mention That Nairaland Lady Who You Think Is Cute N Single by Nobody: 10:41pm On Apr 28, 2017
Foxyn:
Hmmmmm.

1 Like

Re: Mention That Nairaland Lady Who You Think Is Cute N Single by refiner(f): 10:42pm On Apr 28, 2017
Foxyn:
Ur gf is not as pretty as i am...deal with it! tongue

4 Likes

Re: Mention That Nairaland Lady Who You Think Is Cute N Single by Draei: 10:42pm On Apr 28, 2017
single & cute? mtcheeeew crap!
Re: Mention That Nairaland Lady Who You Think Is Cute N Single by Nobody: 10:42pm On Apr 28, 2017
dingbang:
Be calling your fellow guy monikers... When will these dumbasses learn..
grin.

Re: Mention That Nairaland Lady Who You Think Is Cute N Single by refiner(f): 10:42pm On Apr 28, 2017
MissCuppy:
Hmmmmm.
grin...cute dog
Re: Mention That Nairaland Lady Who You Think Is Cute N Single by Nobody: 10:43pm On Apr 28, 2017
refiner:

Ur gf is not as pretty as i am...deal with it! tongue
the question is, ARE YOU PRETTY?

1 Like

Re: Mention That Nairaland Lady Who You Think Is Cute N Single by Nobody: 10:44pm On Apr 28, 2017
MissCuppy:
Hmmmmm.
wetin the dog do you? cheesy
Re: Mention That Nairaland Lady Who You Think Is Cute N Single by dingbang(m): 10:44pm On Apr 28, 2017
MissCuppy:
grin.
lol.. How sure am I that you don't have a pipe in between your legs... We just duno who is who anymore

3 Likes

Re: Mention That Nairaland Lady Who You Think Is Cute N Single by Safiaa(f): 10:45pm On Apr 28, 2017

1 Like

Re: Mention That Nairaland Lady Who You Think Is Cute N Single by Nobody: 10:48pm On Apr 28, 2017
dingbang:
lol.. How sure am I that you don't have a pipe in between your legs... We just duno who is who anymore
Really?

Re: Mention That Nairaland Lady Who You Think Is Cute N Single by ifex370(m): 10:48pm On Apr 28, 2017
refiner:

grin...cute dog

Miss refiner dju stay around Enugu? sad
Re: Mention That Nairaland Lady Who You Think Is Cute N Single by sunshineV(f): 10:48pm On Apr 28, 2017
dingbang:
grin
Re: Mention That Nairaland Lady Who You Think Is Cute N Single by ifex370(m): 10:49pm On Apr 28, 2017
Safiaa:

You again
Re: Mention That Nairaland Lady Who You Think Is Cute N Single by Nobody: 10:50pm On Apr 28, 2017
Safiaa:
I dont know about the ladies..but all the guys[b] on here[/b] are ugly smiley
lmao!

Re: Mention That Nairaland Lady Who You Think Is Cute N Single by dingbang(m): 10:52pm On Apr 28, 2017
MissCuppy:
Really?
do I look like am joking with you?

2 Likes

Re: Mention That Nairaland Lady Who You Think Is Cute N Single by wristbangle: 10:55pm On Apr 28, 2017
Safiaa:

Always frustrated cool
Re: Mention That Nairaland Lady Who You Think Is Cute N Single by Fernandowski(m): 10:56pm On Apr 28, 2017
Judithjovial
Re: Mention That Nairaland Lady Who You Think Is Cute N Single by refiner(f): 10:57pm On Apr 28, 2017
ifex370:

Miss refiner dju stay around Enugu? sad

Nah...i dont...why? smiley
Re: Mention That Nairaland Lady Who You Think Is Cute N Single by stiflerdrug: 10:59pm On Apr 28, 2017
Jacksparr0w127:
People wey dey fvck dem dey fvck dem Una dey here dey call names. Smh

grin grin
Re: Mention That Nairaland Lady Who You Think Is Cute N Single by ifex370(m): 11:00pm On Apr 28, 2017
refiner:

You mentioned sth about IMT during last years naira land beauty contest or sth...

Stuff js stuck to my head after reading your.. Is it right to say.. biography? Yeah smiley
Re: Mention That Nairaland Lady Who You Think Is Cute N Single by Nobody: 11:00pm On Apr 28, 2017
refiner:

pretty it's me a again, how are u doing?
Re: Mention That Nairaland Lady Who You Think Is Cute N Single by stiflerdrug: 11:01pm On Apr 28, 2017
Safiaa:

am finer than you.. Lehs post our no filter pic here.. Its a challenge
Re: Mention That Nairaland Lady Who You Think Is Cute N Single by Apus: 11:01pm On Apr 28, 2017
Safiaa:

A man is never Ugly dear... U can ask Bamse!
Re: Mention That Nairaland Lady Who You Think Is Cute N Single by imma2(m): 11:02pm On Apr 28, 2017
Safiaa:
We no fine..Accepted but I can bet on my hairy ballz say you follow worwor grin

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Lady Got Wedded Officially To Her Big Black Love Machine Prick (photo) / Tiwa Savage Wahala See( Picture) / Photo Of 3 Different Nigeria Churches Worshiping In Same Building Goes Viral(pic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.