Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,235 members, 7,818,783 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:14 AM

Strange: Daughter Wants To Marry Father, Have Children With Him - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Strange: Daughter Wants To Marry Father, Have Children With Him (1090 Views)

Two Nigerian Women Who Had Children With Same Man Hang Out Together In The UK / Indian Teenage Girl Films Moment When Her Father Have S Ex With Her. (photos) / If Man And Man Can Marry, Father And Daughter Should Be Allowed To Marry Too (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Strange: Daughter Wants To Marry Father, Have Children With Him by akinswaggs(m): 3:04am On Jan 24, 2015
A teenage girl who has had a two-year relationship with her father is planning to marry him and even have his children. The 18-year-old girl revealed her unbelievably odd story of falling in love with her long-lost father, having a relationship with him, including sex, and their plans for the future.

The young woman, who spoke on condition of anonymity, said that she did not see her father for 12 years after her mother got pregnant on prom night. The girl grew up with her mom (who she claims is bipolar) and reconnected with her biological father when she was 16. After talking on Facebook for some time, the girl went to stay with him for a week.

Apparently, this week was fateful as she lost her virginity to him and soon they started dating. “There’s a reason I lost my virginity to him because I’d never felt comfortable with any other man. It was insanely sensual. It lasted for about an hour and there was a lot of pre-intimacy. We both had orgasms. We are so similar, so it’s so easy to sexually please each other. “For example, we both love neck-biting. I’ve never been in a more passionate, loving, fulfilling situation.

Everyone on my mom’s side of the family sees us as father and daughter. “Those who know that he’s my dad, and that we are engaged, include my father’s parents (they can see we are happy together and they can’t wait for us to have babies; they treat us just like any other couple), the woman we live with, and my best friend.”

The weird couple is now planning their wedding after moving to New Jersey, USA, where incest is legal. The girl even wants to invite her mother to the ceremony and sees nothing bad in having children with her father, as she does not believe that kids born in incestuous relationships will have genetic problems.

http://www.naij.com/366015-girl-lost-virginity-father-wants-marry-children.html
Re: Strange: Daughter Wants To Marry Father, Have Children With Him by Nobody: 3:11am On Jan 24, 2015
Gross lipsrsealed

Maddness i tells ya.
Re: Strange: Daughter Wants To Marry Father, Have Children With Him by nickusoro(m): 3:30am On Jan 24, 2015
Hey Bill... I think you belong here

Re: Strange: Daughter Wants To Marry Father, Have Children With Him by Chanchit: 3:38am On Jan 24, 2015
Would have loved to see the pix of the couple.
Re: Strange: Daughter Wants To Marry Father, Have Children With Him by echobee(f): 5:18am On Jan 24, 2015
Is d girl in question,alright? angry
Re: Strange: Daughter Wants To Marry Father, Have Children With Him by alberto2k(m): 5:36am On Jan 24, 2015
All these white folks and their stewpid weirdness angry
Re: Strange: Daughter Wants To Marry Father, Have Children With Him by Precioussilas10: 5:39am On Jan 24, 2015
mad fool!...if no be 4 America,abi na 4 where e wan come happen b4

1 Like

Re: Strange: Daughter Wants To Marry Father, Have Children With Him by jamex93(m): 5:43am On Jan 24, 2015
Madness in d highest rank
Re: Strange: Daughter Wants To Marry Father, Have Children With Him by lilbabyak(m): 6:15am On Jan 24, 2015
speechless
Re: Strange: Daughter Wants To Marry Father, Have Children With Him by Nobody: 6:43am On Jan 24, 2015
Chisos l!! shocked
Re: Strange: Daughter Wants To Marry Father, Have Children With Him by harffie(m): 7:03am On Jan 24, 2015
echobee:
Is d girl in question,alright? angry
obviously not! Common in the US tho.
Re: Strange: Daughter Wants To Marry Father, Have Children With Him by sonikstargirl(f): 10:14am On Jan 24, 2015
Wadda hell shocked
is dis d white man new version of evil deeds?

(1) (Reply)

Flirting Tips: Top 10 Flirting Tips For Men / A Woman With No Respect Has No Business Getting Married. / 15 Things That Irrationally Annoy Your Boyfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.