Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,295 members, 7,836,291 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:13 AM

Pls Help Me, My Wife Is Killing Me. Helpppppp! - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Pls Help Me, My Wife Is Killing Me. Helpppppp! (9962 Views)

My Husband Denies Me Sex And Affection...its Killing Me / My Husband Is Killing Me Emotionaly, How Do I Deal With Him / My Uncle's Wife Is Killing Me. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pls Help Me, My Wife Is Killing Me. Helpppppp! by tpia5: 5:50am On Nov 06, 2010
i think the guy has been busted so why resurrecting the thread.
Re: Pls Help Me, My Wife Is Killing Me. Helpppppp! by samtoye(m): 12:09pm On Nov 11, 2010
Daughters of Eve, when would men stop being fooled, hmmmmmmmm
Re: Pls Help Me, My Wife Is Killing Me. Helpppppp! by Emade(m): 6:22pm On Nov 11, 2010
remember that even when u tell ur wife that u do not what de marriage will not solve the problem becos u are not a vigin again the best thing is to talk to ur wife she is urs.ur abilite to handle the problem make u a man .
Re: Pls Help Me, My Wife Is Killing Me. Helpppppp! by dremoney(m): 8:14pm On Jan 31, 2011
ok, im actually not replying to this thread, am i?[i][/i]

is this a joke or what?

virgin ko!!
Re: Pls Help Me, My Wife Is Killing Me. Helpppppp! by Nelson6(m): 11:34am On Feb 01, 2011
forgive her and live it the truth. no one is perfect.everyone has a dirty past.
Re: Pls Help Me, My Wife Is Killing Me. Helpppppp! by Nobody: 12:57pm On Feb 07, 2011
I wonder why some people are so quick to say 'forgive her', 'no big deal' when matters like this come up (especially these deceitful women). Why did she have to lie in the first place? If the man insisted on marrying a virgin, she should have taken her second hand goods elsewhere - fortunately most men are indifferent about virginity when it comes to choosing a wife.
Why trick him into marrying her with the obnoxious belief that 'after all, he must forgive me because it is no big deal'.

If I decide to marry a woman strictly because her hymen is still intact, it is my legitimate right/choice for God's sake (regardless of the pros and cons); if I later discover that some slimy biittch cheated me out of that choice by claiming to be a virgin in order to make me marry her, then there can be no forgiveness there - she'd be dead if she does't vacate my house immediately. She can't have her cake and eat it by successfully fooling me, and forcing me to 'deal with it' and live with her deception - my ego is too big to surrender to such brazen, audacious and in-your-face deceit. Forgiving her would mean that you've played into her hands, and that her deceit worked after all. A man shouldn't sacrifice his happiness and peace of mind in order to stay married to such a snake that so wickedly outsmarted him; marriage na by force? Forgiveness my a'r'se.
Re: Pls Help Me, My Wife Is Killing Me. Helpppppp! by Nobody: 3:01pm On Feb 07, 2011
Hisssssing(tshwsh), Common forget that and move on.
Re: Pls Help Me, My Wife Is Killing Me. Helpppppp! by WhyAWhy(m): 3:01am On Aug 29, 2011
pro01:

I wonder why some people are so quick to say 'forgive her', 'no big deal' when matters like this come up (especially these deceitful women). Why did she have to lie in the first place? If the man insisted on marrying a virgin, she should have taken her second hand goods elsewhere - fortunately most men are indifferent about virginity when it comes to choosing a wife.
Why trick him into marrying her with the obnoxious belief that 'after all, he must forgive me because it is no big deal'.

If I decide to marry a woman strictly because her hymen is still intact, it is my legitimate right/choice for God's sake (regardless of the pros and cons); if I later discover that some slimy biittch cheated me out of that choice by claiming to be a virgin in order to make me marry her, then there can be no forgiveness there - she'd be dead if she does't vacate my house immediately. She can't have her cake and eat it by successfully fooling me, and forcing me to 'deal with it' and live with her deception - my ego is too big to surrender to such brazen, audacious and in-your-face deceit. Forgiving her would mean that you've played into her hands, and that her deceit worked after all. A man shouldn't sacrifice his happiness and peace of mind in order to stay married to such a snake that so wickedly outsmarted him; marriage na by force? Forgiveness my a'r'se.

your head is so correct, couldn't have been said any better
Re: Pls Help Me, My Wife Is Killing Me. Helpppppp! by born2boink(m): 5:02pm On Aug 29, 2011
WhyAWhy:

your head is so correct, couldn't have been said any better
His head is truly correct, I hate lies
Re: Pls Help Me, My Wife Is Killing Me. Helpppppp! by IyaBasira: 7:17pm On Aug 29, 2011
tEsLim:

Now lemme tell you one thing I know about some silly men. You probably heard that when you guys where drinking beer! Some bleeping don't do anything with women they only had fantasies of doing it ,  then come to their friends with stories of how they did something they didn't really do. Just to make them think they're good at getting women to lay with them. WHOLE story might be LIES!

I've had similar case back in the days. When this silly immature bragged about how he used to bleep someone I was loving , I later found out it was a lie. Real dudes don't really discuss that. They keep fcking your wife in the backgruond till you discover some ways lol.

Men be careful dude. And you didn't catch her. And you weren't even able to know if you this-virgined her in the first place. So just forget about it. Its LAME!

I dis-virgined several girls and eventually got married to woman I'm sure been fcked inside out cheesy for real. Man me GROW up. I'm sure if I divorce tomorrow someone else will see my wife that already got 2 kids for me as BRAND new. LOL =))

GROW UP

Probably the most mature post here.

Has the poster even spoken to his wife?
Re: Pls Help Me, My Wife Is Killing Me. Helpppppp! by Russialane(m): 8:45pm On Aug 29, 2011
ok so what , what do you want to do about it ? u sound dissapointed grow up man as if before you married her you guys never fcccked, you are realising now, nothing you can do again forgive her and move on dont feel pained in life nothing is ever the way it seems.
Re: Pls Help Me, My Wife Is Killing Me. Helpppppp! by manakeagie: 8:01am On Sep 02, 2011
One thing is that you married this lady because of love not because of her horrible or good past, communication is very key in a relationship please sit down your wife and talk to her, no one is perfect in this World, dont keep this in your heart because it will ruin you and your marriage
Re: Pls Help Me, My Wife Is Killing Me. Helpppppp! by goodluckizuchi: 9:43am On May 19, 2012
I advice u to urge urself bcs it is very hard to see a virgen and not that friends may advice u to leave her but don't go and ask ur wife first be4 acting pls man
Re: Pls Help Me, My Wife Is Killing Me. Helpppppp! by Nobody: 5:46pm On Apr 20, 2013
The fact that she is not a virgin would not bother me, let's be real here. A female virgin in our Nigeria of today?

What would bother me is the lie. I am assuming that OP takes the virginity as an issue (it's still ridiculous that he expects that) so he would have discussed this in detail with her but this is an assumption.

Normally I would have said for OP to forgive her if she confesses but it seems that the types of characters that she was running around with are of the unsavory types. Who knows what else he will hear in the future.
Re: Pls Help Me, My Wife Is Killing Me. Helpppppp! by Nobody: 5:49pm On Apr 20, 2013
tEsLim: Now lemme tell you one thing I know about some stupid men. You probably heard that when you guys where drinking beer! Some fucking idiot don't do anything with women they only had fantasies of doing it ,  then come to their friends with stories of how they did something they didn't really do. Just to make them think they're good at getting women to lay with them. WHOLE story might be LIES!

I've had similar case back in the days. When this stupid immature idiot bragged about how he used to Bleep someone I was loving , I later found out it was a lie. Real dudes don't really discuss that. They keep fcking your wife in the backgruond till you discover some ways lol.

Men be careful dude. And you didn't catch her. And you weren't even able to know if you this-virgined her in the first place. So just forget about it. Its LAME!

I dis-virgined several girls and eventually got married to woman I'm sure been fcked inside out cheesy for real. Man me GROW up. I'm sure if I divorce tomorrow someone else will see my wife that already got 2 kids for me as BRAND new. LOL =))

GROW UP

Lol

My 43 year old Ex Wife had 4 kids with me and I'm sure soem Guy is carrying her around like a trophy.

But I cannot agree with you that he should forget it.

(1) (2) (Reply)

History Of A Name "omotoso" / She Bled On Her Wedding Night After Staying Away From Sex For Two Years / What Is Romantic Love To You And In What Form Does It Come?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.