Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,597 members, 7,820,145 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:22 AM

Please Help Safe Folake (urgent) - Health (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Please Help Safe Folake (urgent) (127593 Views)

World Toilet Day: Nigeria Ranked 3rd In Countries Without Safe, Private Toilets / Ladies ;how To Know Your Safe And Unsafe Period To Have Sex_Nsikak Effiong. / Please Help Safe My Sister (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (41) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Please Help Safe Folake (urgent) by kowema(f): 9:34pm On Feb 18, 2015
CHESTER48:
Finally the first person to find out am saying the truth the guy is not posting or talking again everybody check that pix and zoom very well too.that rayoo is also working with his fraud.there are all business partners you want them to ban me cause I am saying what you people are doing. No way

You are ryt...The Rayo is his partner and that's why he is on his defence...All the facts u pointed out are pure eye openers.....11yrs & 31yrs is a huge differnce...How can 3 n one look so alike?...And one idiot just quoted me now to say it could be a mistake... Which doctor would make such mistake?....

The guy is a fraud!!!!....I mean see the old n blur pictures he posted Sef...He just probably is using a maybe sick patient as bait plus a doctor.... This is how they spoil things for genuine people
.......Brothers and sisters with different Surnames.....SMH

..Thieves!!!!

1 Like

Re: Please Help Safe Folake (urgent) by pickabeau1: 9:35pm On Feb 18, 2015
CHESTER48:
I tcant not believe this..That picture says 11..please use an android to view,I mean zoom the pix very well.I am even tired of typing.who has eye should read.if you want doubt my profession.

Why don't u wait for the report of the moderator who visited the hospital today

Cc dominique
Re: Please Help Safe Folake (urgent) by rayo2002: 9:36pm On Feb 18, 2015
kowema:

You are ryt...The Rayo is his partner and that's why he is on his defence...All the facts u pointed out are pure eye openers.....11yrs & 31yrs is a huge differnce...How can 3 n one look so alike?...And one idiot just quoted me now to say it could be a mistake... Which doctor would make such mistake?....

The guy is a fraud!!!!....I mean see the old n blur pictures he posted Sef...He just probably is using a maybe sick patient as bait plus a doctor.... This is how they spoil things for genuine people

..Thieves!!!!

Pls OPEN ur eyes and go to the link ur friend sent. View the documents again biko and stop insulting people. U can call me whatever u like, na u sabi.

5 Likes

Re: Please Help Safe Folake (urgent) by jaybee3(m): 9:41pm On Feb 18, 2015
kowema:

..Thieves!!!!
The case has been confirmed by a reputable nairalander. They physically visited the patient hence why the thread grazed the FP.

This is no fraud!

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please Help Safe Folake (urgent) by Nobody: 9:42pm On Feb 18, 2015
kowema:

..Thieves!!!!
Thank you so much for finally seeing the fact.this guy is a fraud.he is no more talking ooooo..rubbish.he said he will post the doctors number,all of a sudden he said due to security.he mentioned Tehn.I don't know what is tehn.but he mentioned Tehn cause he thinks and know people believe in tehn.that's why he made it to tehn to make look so real.at first,since he knew he will call then to this,why did he first add his account number.the other post he mad,he begged to hit FP.but it didn't.now he created it again,and now it did.even the mod who posted this just believed him.it nobthier fault because the guy made it look so real.but he compmicted himself..he said he flied her back,all of a sudden,he said the girl is back at Lagos's,and he is paying 60k every week.but he said his money got exhausted.how can a doctor make mistake on age.dont you know that some1 can die by jhst kieng of age in hospital.they can give you a drug that is over than your age due to you said you 20..thief.thank you my dear.

3 Likes

Re: Please Help Safe Folake (urgent) by Sleekyshuga(f): 9:44pm On Feb 18, 2015
CHESTER48:
No way .it can be fabricated.the only way is for him to give us the parents number,he can even forge parents too.after all he can sacrifice 500k to get 3million.it a business you put and get more.why are the parents not aware.of this condition.I understand,but the picture says 11 so the parents should know.the people who dupe people of houses etc they all make up the files,type evrything even forge signatures thjs is nigeria my friend.every criminal operation must be planned very well.do you think this guy is a fool.i am smarter than him.i even give more proves i am reading all his post now.i wil bring out time for you today thief.
Mister, calm down now sad sad.. Why is your blood hot? Cos you were duped doesn't make everyone greedy!! From the 1st page, what is written there is 31 years..

I thought an MOD was sent to verify the situation? Why don't we wait, and hear from him/her?

Btw, are you sure you are a Medical Doctor undecided undecided cos your grammatical expression, na wa ooo angry angry angry angry angry angry..

28 Likes

Re: Please Help Safe Folake (urgent) by jaybee3(m): 9:45pm On Feb 18, 2015
CHESTER48:
Thank you so much for finally seeing the fact.this guy is a fraud.he is no more talking ooooo..rubbish.he said he will post the doctors number,all of a sudden he said due to security.he mentioned Tehn.I don't know what is tehn.but he mentioned Tehn cause he thinks and know people believe in tehn.that's why he made it to tehn to make look so real.at first,since he knew he will call then to this,why did he first add his account number.the other post he mad,he begged to hit FP.but it didn't.now he created it again,and now it did.even the mod who posted this just believed him.it nobthier fault because the guy made it look so real.but he compmicted himself..he said he flied her back,all of a sudden,he said the girl is back at Lagos's,and he is paying 60k every week.but he said his money got exhausted.how can a doctor make mistake on age.dont you know that some1 can die by jhst kieng of age in hospital.they can give you a drug that is over than your age due to you said you 20..thief.thank you my dear.
The case is genuine and it has been confirmed.

1 Like

Re: Please Help Safe Folake (urgent) by adoubleu(f): 9:45pm On Feb 18, 2015
Just sent you 5k. My heart goes out to Folake and I av prayed for her and will remember her in my prayers. May the Lord God, look upon her with favour and heal her. I wish my mum could have been healed too but God knows best...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please Help Safe Folake (urgent) by jayshadow: 9:46pm On Feb 18, 2015
notoriousbabe:
are you done?now fok off tongue
U must be a slowpoke. Get d hell out of dis thread!!

1 Like

Re: Please Help Safe Folake (urgent) by supernet4(f): 9:47pm On Feb 18, 2015
CHESTER48:
oga u need to use ur glasses d pic up dia is 31 just because u av been duped doesn't mean everyone is a scammer, if u can't help kindly ignore its not a must

1 Like

Re: Please Help Safe Folake (urgent) by LasBonBoi: 9:47pm On Feb 18, 2015
LasBonBoi:

Alright, seems you made up your mind already. CHESTER48

You don't have to insult people you haven't even met. If Its ok for you to call me scammer, its not ok for me to reply your way so I will let that go. I can hardly believe what you call scam if you use the word easily as to call me a scammer.

I am in Canada but I have internet banking with gtb. I was going to send some money before I saw your message that's why I posed the questions to you to know how sure you are and what prove you have other than the blurry picture of 11/31years.

Keep doing whatever you are SURE is "helping people".

LasBonBoi

Who is reconfirming this story please? jaybee3, how did you confirm it? I was just about to send money before CHESTER48 started. When its reconfirmed I will do something. I pray God gives her strength.
Re: Please Help Safe Folake (urgent) by Sleekyshuga(f): 9:48pm On Feb 18, 2015
jaybee3:

The case is genuine and it has been confirmed.

Thank you... I'll send in my widow's mite tomorrow..

@OP, have FAITH!!! Your sister, Folake will pull through.. He is a God of all impossibilities.. In all you do, remember her in prayers..

1 Like

Re: Please Help Safe Folake (urgent) by sholly007: 9:49pm On Feb 18, 2015
Folake's health spring forth in d mighty name of jesus.

Praying along with u guys though.

Take good care of yourself.

my regards to her.
Re: Please Help Safe Folake (urgent) by kingolaola: 9:50pm On Feb 18, 2015
CHESTER48:
People look at this picture very well.and go back and read all his first post again.zoom the
Small picture.the girl is 11yrs.but the woman he posted is upto 40zoomt he small picture very well people soon it too.if you are dup d I have tried my best oo.he mods should know ibsaidbit on time..the picture says 11 oo.or am I blind.zoom it if you can't zoom it,just go to his own picture,I mean the one he posted,click on it will come in full screen then zoom to the age and name. The names are not even the same oo.but he said is his sister..

I wonder how you will feel if after all these you find out that you have been doing and arguing the wrong thing.
For your information, Folake is married. So dont expect our name to be same.

The age on that paper is 31 sir. Please be aware that a lot of people will still come to see Folake from Nairaland and this same paper will be shown to them to confirm. The representative today requested for these documents and she just shook head because they are many. Tests result, receipt and all documents are available.

So sorry dr.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please Help Safe Folake (urgent) by jaybee3(m): 9:51pm On Feb 18, 2015
LasBonBoi:

Who is reconfirming this story please? I was just about to send money before CHESTER48 started. When its reconfirmed I will do something. I pray God gives her strength.
The case was physically confirmed by the health section moderator. You have nothing to worry about

Please do go ahead and help save the young woman

May the good lord bless you as you bless her

5 Likes

Re: Please Help Safe Folake (urgent) by kowema(f): 9:52pm On Feb 18, 2015
CHESTER48:
Thank you so much for finally seeing the fact.this guy is a fraud.he is no more talking ooooo..rubbish.he said he will post the doctors number,all of a sudden he said due to security.he mentioned Tehn.I don't know what is tehn.but he mentioned Tehn cause he thinks and know people believe in tehn.that's why he made it to tehn to make look so real.at first,since he knew he will call then to this,why did he first add his account number.the other post he mad,he begged to hit FP.but it didn't.now he created it again,and
now it did.even the mod who posted this just believed him.it nobthier fault because the guy made it look so real.but he compmicted himself..he said he flied her back,all of a sudden,he said the girl is back at Lagos's,and he is paying 60k every week.but he said his money got exhausted.how can a doctor make mistake on age.dont you know that some1 can die by jhst kieng of age in hospital.they can give you a drug that is over than your age due to you said you 20..thief.thank you my dear.

I just even checked the receipt he posted and I noticed some alterations on the date especially... Also notice how They altered the information with new blue ink...
It was originally written in Black but since he realized it was like same writing , ink and date with the oda document, he altered it.

Op is a Fraudster same as his partner Rayo.I even suspect that Ibizgirl toooo........Mark my words, all of you thieves will be caught before this month rounds off.......You have brought ur fraud to the wrong place.....Thanks @ Dr Chester for being observant....No wonder sometn in me just refused to comment until I got to read ur comment........Op we are watching you and I know u have more than one Monicker.....

1 Like

Re: Please Help Safe Folake (urgent) by jaybee3(m): 9:54pm On Feb 18, 2015
kingolaola:

I wonder how you will feel if after all these you find out that you have been doing and arguing the wrong thing.
For your information, Folake is married. So dont expect our name to be same.

The age on that paper is 31 sir. Please be aware that a lot of people will still come to see Folake from Nairaland and this same paper will be shown to them to confirm. The representative today requested for these documents and she just shook head because they are many. Tests result, receipt and all documents are available.

So sorry dr.

Can you please ignore the distractions for now.

I will advice you to provide updates as the funds trickle in. It will help increase your integrity

3 Likes

Re: Please Help Safe Folake (urgent) by sofunmikamgbo: 9:55pm On Feb 18, 2015
Just seeing this now and i pray God will heal Folake of that deadly ailment called Cancer.
If you have access to get holy communion emblems, kindly pray over it and administer that to Folake. She will be whole in Jesus name, Amen.
I will send my contribution by the weekend. Chemo is hard, i pray the effect doesn't have adverse effects on her system.
Re: Please Help Safe Folake (urgent) by jaybee3(m): 9:56pm On Feb 18, 2015
kowema:

I just even checked the receipt he posted and I noticed some alterations on the date especially... Also notice how They altered the information with new blue ink...
It was originally written in Black but since he realized it was like same writing , ink and date with the oda document, he altered it.

Op is a Fraudster same as his partner Rayo.I even suspect that Ibizgirl toooo........Mark my words, all of you thieves will be caught before this month rounds off.......You have brought ur fraud to the wrong place.....Thanks @ Dr Chester for being observant....No wonder sometn in me just refused to comment until I got to read ur comment........Op we are watching you and I know u have more than one Monicker.....
What other proof do you need really?
Like i said, the health section moderator visited folake and it's bang on genuine.
Re: Please Help Safe Folake (urgent) by dominique(f): 9:56pm On Feb 18, 2015
CHESTER48:
Zoom his hospital pix of folake OK. it 11 and i swear it if anybody zooms that picks and comfitms it not 11 let the mod ban me from this thread oo.this guy is a fraud..I want to save my people io.this is how me n my pareznts got duped of 800k oooo..he he.I am saying it now too

request granted

24 Likes

Re: Please Help Safe Folake (urgent) by rayo2002: 9:58pm On Feb 18, 2015
kowema:

I have no time for children. Talk all u want and make accusations as u like, na u sabi. If u don't want to help out, carry waka it's not by force. Just pray u never find urself in a situation where u need help and ur integrity is called into question.

5 Likes

Re: Please Help Safe Folake (urgent) by rayo2002: 9:59pm On Feb 18, 2015
jaybee3:

What other proof do you need really?
Like i said, the health section moderator visited folake and it's bang on genuine.

No o, the mod is part of the scammers club.i laff in Spanish

1 Like

Re: Please Help Safe Folake (urgent) by Nobody: 10:07pm On Feb 18, 2015
dominique:

request granted
Finally you are back.please answer this question truthfully.because if people find out you lied the other mods should take decisions in you..they said you visite d the hospital.now answer this carefully
1:Did you visit the hospital?
2:Did you see the young girl or a married woman
3:does she look the same way as the one on picture?
4Did you see the test results?
4:Did you take pictures.
Finally post all the whole pictures here and all the doctors report including the age.thank you.do not ban me unless you want people to get duped.i know youre a lady i believe ladys are soft hearted,understanding and good people.and wont like people to get duped.

1 Like

Re: Please Help Safe Folake (urgent) by remcoface: 10:10pm On Feb 18, 2015
POST DELETED
Re: Please Help Safe Folake (urgent) by kingolaola: 10:15pm On Feb 18, 2015
jaybee3:

The case has been confirmed by a reputable nairalander. They physically visited the patient hence why the thread grazed the FP.

This is no fraud!

Thank you very much.
Re: Please Help Safe Folake (urgent) by kingolaola: 10:17pm On Feb 18, 2015
Sleekyshuga:
Mister, calm down now sad sad.. Why is your blood hot? Cos you were duped doesn't make everyone greedy!! From the 1st page, what is written there is 31 years..

I thought an MOD was sent to verify the situation? Why don't we wait, and hear from him/her?

Btw, are you sure you are a Medical Doctor undecided undecided cos your grammatical expression, na wa ooo angry angry angry angry angry angry..
You noticed?

1 Like

Re: Please Help Safe Folake (urgent) by Harkanbi(m): 10:18pm On Feb 18, 2015
There is this saying
Which say thaT
IF YOU WANT THE RAINBOW
YOU HAVE †O DEAL WITH THE RAIN
So my dear #kingolaoLa don't let other bullshit affect your love for your sister just keep going and God is your straight
And I decree by the power of GOD almighty who created heaven and earth your sister is HEAL
And all ¥♡̨̐υ̲̣̥ need right now is FAITH
And please you too have †o rest try †o sleep even though it is not easy you have †o REST
GOD IS HER STRAIGHT!!!!

2 Likes

Re: Please Help Safe Folake (urgent) by Sleekyshuga(f): 10:22pm On Feb 18, 2015
kingolaola:

You noticed?
I did.. Quite poor!!

1 Like

Re: Please Help Safe Folake (urgent) by kingolaola: 10:23pm On Feb 18, 2015
jaybee3:

Can you please ignore the distractions for now.

I will advice you to provide updates as the funds trickle in. It will help increase your integrity

I was acknowledging all before on this thread but since few hours ago, I got so many alert. Now I have the sum of N191,838.35 being donated

7 Likes

Re: Please Help Safe Folake (urgent) by jaybee3(m): 10:24pm On Feb 18, 2015
kingolaola:

I was acknowledging all before on this thread but since few hours ago, I got so many alert. Now I have the sum of N191,838.35 being donated
Awesome

1 Like

Re: Please Help Safe Folake (urgent) by Nobody: 10:25pm On Feb 18, 2015
what a country, u cant trust even after proves..it is well. may God heal her in Jesus name.

2 Likes

Re: Please Help Safe Folake (urgent) by kullozone(m): 10:28pm On Feb 18, 2015
dominique:

request granted

lol
thank you!i hope it's a long one?
that doctor's posts realy hurt my eyes.

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (41) (Reply)

22 Side Effect Of Masturbation / Please Explain Genotype AA / After Child Birth, How Long Should A Woman Stay Before Having Sex?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.