Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,012 members, 7,817,985 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:47 AM

Please Help Safe Folake (urgent) - Health (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Please Help Safe Folake (urgent) (127522 Views)

World Toilet Day: Nigeria Ranked 3rd In Countries Without Safe, Private Toilets / Ladies ;how To Know Your Safe And Unsafe Period To Have Sex_Nsikak Effiong. / Please Help Safe My Sister (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (41) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Please Help Safe Folake (urgent) by GIYAZZ(m): 7:50pm On Feb 18, 2015
kingolaola:

Ok thanks.
One of the admins in this forum was in the hospital today to verify. But all the same. I appreciate your concern.

Thanks
Oh! Who is the admin??

meanwhile, don't worry bro, Folake will be fine. . . Next you visit her, look into her eyes hold her hands and tell her that.
Re: Please Help Safe Folake (urgent) by eazydon(m): 7:52pm On Feb 18, 2015
ok

1 Like

Re: Please Help Safe Folake (urgent) by HOPEBLANK: 7:54pm On Feb 18, 2015
CHESTER48:
I could have helped.but everything I just read looks it not real.I am a doctor and everything you said doesn't look appealing to me so I don't trust this.don't send the account number no more.thank you.

even when its been verified? I just wonder

op I really appreciate all your are doing for your sister.God will bless u mightily.
may the good Lord heal your sister speedily and may God bless everyone who has donated to this course.
just when you think you have a problem.
would always pray for your sister till her recovery
that's my little way of contributing

3 Likes

Re: Please Help Safe Folake (urgent) by storjinta: 7:55pm On Feb 18, 2015
Every word u post here go a long way in encouraging d op, so let us all be positive in our comments for d sake of making Hope Alive. God's favour shall surely shine on u. Amen

2 Likes

Re: Please Help Safe Folake (urgent) by Ninilowo(m): 7:57pm On Feb 18, 2015
By HIS stripes your sister is healed. Praise The Lord!

3 Likes

Re: Please Help Safe Folake (urgent) by kingolaola: 7:57pm On Feb 18, 2015
HOPEBLANK:

even when its been verified? I just wonder

op I really appreciate all your are doing for your sister.God will bless u mightily.
may the good Lord heal your sister speedily and may God bless everyone who has donated to this course.
just when you think you have a problem.
would always pray for your sister till her recovery
that's my little way of contributing
Your contribution is not little to me. It is not all about money.
Thank you

1 Like

Re: Please Help Safe Folake (urgent) by frainc(m): 7:58pm On Feb 18, 2015
CHESTER48:
I could have helped.but everything I just read looks it not real.I am a doctor and everything you said doesn't look appealing to me so I don't trust this.don't send the account number no more.thank you.
even when someone from THAN (or someth) confirmed if for us?

My dear, without your 2000shi.it
Folake will live to testify to the goodness of God

You know what?
Its only a deep lier that always find it hard to believe others, even with evidence

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please Help Safe Folake (urgent) by kingolaola: 8:01pm On Feb 18, 2015
frainc:
even when someone from THAN (or someth) confirmed if for us?

My dear, without your 2000shi.it
Folake will live to testify to the goodness God

You know what?
Its only a deep lier that always find it hard to believe others, even with evidence
I am lifted.
Thank you very much

2 Likes

Re: Please Help Safe Folake (urgent) by babeabike: 8:03pm On Feb 18, 2015
In the capability of the merciful Lord's ability,Folake will survive this phase in Jesus name.amen

I can imagine what you are going through.
First thing tmr,I will contribute my mite.

Most, I will keep you in prayers.Strength for you and mercy and miraculous healing for Folake.

1 Like

Re: Please Help Safe Folake (urgent) by Nobody: 8:07pm On Feb 18, 2015
Ernestly I pray God help her.
Re: Please Help Safe Folake (urgent) by Nobody: 8:07pm On Feb 18, 2015
GIYAZZ:
How do you mean bro? Is he a scammer or what??

Give me proofs before I can send something.
Hahaha.why is everybody now saying things I don't understand.I spoke for myself and myself alone.I said I don't trust this.as easy as ABC.I don't want to give any proof or make him look bad.all I can say is I am a doctor,I have read almost everything everything he said.he said the girl is very young,the picture shows the girl is 11years,their parents dont know about the current situation.he flied her back to ife,but just last week he spent 146k.now he is spending 60k every week.she has blood coming from her nose.the cancer is eating through her skull.the doctor said she doesn't need surgery.she is a teacher at the government school of life.she is 11.she is very young.she is a youth.I don't know.it might be true that her sister is sick.your name is ayeni olawa her name isFALAYI OLUWATOYIN FOLAKE.You wanted to post the doctors number here on your first post.all of a sudden you don't want to posted due to the security.then who asked you to say you post it.I am as confused as not to be dumb..speaking for ma self.and maself Alone. The report doesn't look real.please you should donate oo don't let what I say decieve you.but if you want believe my post or not..not the same name..I am not calling you a scammer.Iiam speaking for myself and the guy who asked me this question.
Re: Please Help Safe Folake (urgent) by kingolaola: 8:08pm On Feb 18, 2015
babeabike:
In the capability of the merciful Lord's ability,Folake will survive this phase in Jesus name.amen

I can imagine what you are going through.
First thing tmr,I will contribute my mite.

Most, I will keep you in prayers.Strength for you and mercy and miraculous healing for Folake.

Thank you very much. Your prayers is valued
Re: Please Help Safe Folake (urgent) by truvine(m): 8:14pm On Feb 18, 2015
I just transfered a token #5,000 to your account.
that may be little but your sister will always be in my prayers.
May God Perfect her healing

1 Like

Re: Please Help Safe Folake (urgent) by kingolaola: 8:18pm On Feb 18, 2015
CHESTER48:
Hahaha.why is everybody now saying things I don't understand.I spoke for myself and myself alone.I said I don't trust this.as easy as ABC.I don't want to give any proof or make him look bad.all I can say is I am a doctor,I have read almost everything everything he said.he said the girl is very young,the picture shows the girl is 11years,their parents dont know about the current situation.he flied her back to ife,but just last week he spent 146k.now he is spending 60k every week.she has blood coming from her nose.the cancer is eating through her skull.the doctor said she doesn't need surgery.she is a teacher at the government school of life.she is 11.she is very young.she is a youth.I don't know.it might be true that her sister is sick.your name is ayeni olawa her name isFALAYI OLUWATOYIN FOLAKE.You wanted to post the doctors number here on your first post.all of a sudden you don't want to posted due to the security.then who asked you to say you post it.I am as confused as not to be dumb..speaking for ma self.and maself Alone. The report doesn't look real.please you should donate oo don't let what I say decieve you.but if you want believe my post or not..not the same name..I am not calling you a scammer.Iiam speaking for myself and the guy who asked me this question.

You are not a doctor sir.
Stop this lie. A doctor who find it difficult to understand simple statements is not good enough for that profession.
Please keep your money

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please Help Safe Folake (urgent) by kingolaola: 8:20pm On Feb 18, 2015
truvine:
I just transferred a token #5,000 to your account.
that may be little but your sister will always be in my prayers.
May God Perfect her healing

Please don't say it is little. all donations are valued
Re: Please Help Safe Folake (urgent) by jackjohnson(m): 8:22pm On Feb 18, 2015
kingolaola:
I was with Folake at around 12 pm today. I got an alert from Gtb. It was one ALEX OKORO TOCHI who made payment of N3000. Whoever you are. God will bless you.

I showed the alert to Folake and before I knew it, tears had fulled her eyes and I was about to talk but mine got worse. God bless every one who cares for us.

Please remember that your prayer is also needed.

We still have a long way to go as the treatment will continue for the next 8 weeks. Basically, N60, 000 a week.

PLEASE WE STILL NEED MORE SUPPORT
Thanks

Please my Dear. Tell Folake That Am praying for Her, A female friend of my by name( ISIODU ****) will pay 10k to the account you provided. Please kindly write me on ndjohnson2004@yahoo.co.uk as Soon as you get the alert. Also provide me with your no as you write me tomorrow. Regards
Re: Please Help Safe Folake (urgent) by Nobody: 8:24pm On Feb 18, 2015
kingolaola:

You are not a doctor sir.
Stop this lie. A doctor who find it difficult to understand simple statements is not good enough for that profession.
Please keep your money
Because you have noticed I am about to prove you are a fraud.anyway. I will not do that.just live your life .but I dare you to stop this fraud .and I mean it.everything you said,even your former post on the picture of the girl everything is fake.does not look real.blood is snoozing from her nose since January and she is not dead.are you talking to a fool. I am no doctor you say.but I know what can live developed And cause death.how can you say .anyway forget it.I am not your enemy.just know you will not fool me.and I swear if you reply this me with insultive words I open everything I have analyzed so far. Keep it up..I am leaving this thread don't reply my post to make me come back.bye
Re: Please Help Safe Folake (urgent) by HOPEBLANK: 8:25pm On Feb 18, 2015
CHESTER48:

sir DR chester did read through d whole thread at all?
didn't u c DT someone has even gone to verify?
u are free to ur opinion but please stop this talk cause its frustrating n hope dashing to d op n family...

5 Likes

Re: Please Help Safe Folake (urgent) by BiniShrine(m): 8:28pm On Feb 18, 2015
kingolaola:

Thank you Bros.
I will prefer Tehn and nairaland to handle all donations. I am still waiting to hear from them. So sorry it seems they are not interested even after contacting the mods. Because there had been no response from them so far.
Lost my Immediate Elder bro to colon cancer 8months and 5days today. It was also due to. Striking doctors at LUTH. I just got a job now so av little or nothing to send. Pls let me av ur account details. I will not watch anoda family go through wat mine is still goin through. Godspeed. #sad

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Please Help Safe Folake (urgent) by kingolaola: 8:30pm On Feb 18, 2015
CHESTER48:
Because you have noticed I am about to prove you are a fraud.anyway. I will not do that.just live your life .but I dare you to stop this fraud .and I mean it.everything you said,even your former post on the picture of the girl everything is fake.does not look real.blood is snoozing from her nose since January and she is not dead.are you talking to a fool. I am no doctor you say.but I know what can live developed And cause death.how can you say .anyway forget it.I am not your enemy.just know you will not fool me.and I swear if you reply this me with insultive words I open everything I have analyzed so far. Keep it up..I am leaving this thread don't reply my post to make me come back.bye

please do blow things open sir.
I repeat, you are not a doctor.
Thanks

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please Help Safe Folake (urgent) by AdesinaOlajide(m): 8:30pm On Feb 18, 2015
O God! Not cancer again.
May God heal Folake mightily ijn.
We shall all come out smiling over this her case, we shall not mourn over her...ijn
Amen.
Re: Please Help Safe Folake (urgent) by kingolaola: 8:33pm On Feb 18, 2015
AdesinaOlajide:
O God! Not cancer again.
May God heal Folake mightily ijn.
We shall all come out smiling over this her case, we shall not mourn over her...ijn
Amen.
Amen
Re: Please Help Safe Folake (urgent) by eazydon(m): 8:33pm On Feb 18, 2015
CHESTER48:

Oga doctor, please if you have no intention of helping, kindly leave this space, and stop constituting yourself into a nuisance. This young man has even gone to the extent of giving details and location of hospital with sister's real name, you can go there or send someone to verify for you, if that's your worry.

Maybe you haven't been in that situation, but having a loved one in a life and death situation may not give one the luxury of writing and compiling things chronologically like a professor.

If you really care, help out, you don't and cannot know everything, it's left for God to judge if you did the right thing or not.

I hope you get the message clear,

PS. I'm only a concerned human, with a heart, before you start typing gibberish against me now

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Please Help Safe Folake (urgent) by Abimloaded(m): 8:41pm On Feb 18, 2015
I can feel your pains bro and you have been trying. Your love for your sister is more than agape love.

I wish I could help but I'm just a student... Will try and drop anything I can afford into any of the account details up there.

Right now m sharing this on my Facebook and other social web.

These are the things our politicians should spend on and not wasting our cash. God will heal her bro.

4 Likes

Re: Please Help Safe Folake (urgent) by kingolaola: 8:47pm On Feb 18, 2015
Abimloaded:
I can feel your pains bro and you have been trying. Your love for your sister is more than agape love.

I wish I could help but I'm just a student... Will try and drop anything I can afford into any of the account details up there.

Right now m sharing this on my Facebook and other social web.

These are the things our politicians should spend on and not wasting our cash. God will heal her bro.

Thank you for your concern dear.
Your prayer can also go a long way

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please Help Safe Folake (urgent) by HOPEBLANK: 8:48pm On Feb 18, 2015
CHESTER48:
Are you a fool.can't you think.I am sorry for calling you a fool,very sorry but don't you know you are In Nigeria.do you know I got duped when coming to Ukraine for the first time.the man even hired an office.he hired secretary the man made it look so real that I was confused..and we paid 800k.and he vanished.we went to the office to find out it fake.everything was fake.dont you know some1 can even pay a doctor,pay some1 to act as patient,you are talking of 3million.do you think it small cash in Nigeria.he can travel to germany,ukraine and london with this..

why won't scammers dupe u when you can hardly differentiate real issues even when its right before u.
anyway won't stoop to ur level so as not to derail d thread

op please don't be discouraged.Gods healing hand rest upon ur sister.

11 Likes

Re: Please Help Safe Folake (urgent) by kowema(f): 8:52pm On Feb 18, 2015
Allureoftheseas:

would have loved to consult lucifer, the giver to grant your sister healing, but there is a price, if you are willing to die in her place, the universe cannot be utered, the time is running.

That's why Jesus makes a big difference, He died himself once and for all for our infirmities....Your Father Lucifer doesn't even have a life for himself n dats why he needs the young man to die in his sisters place..That is a loss. On Jesus Christ's side, its a total win. Come to Jesus
Come to the ever winning side

7 Likes

Re: Please Help Safe Folake (urgent) by Nobody: 8:57pm On Feb 18, 2015
People look at this picture very well.and go back and read all his first post again.zoom the
Small picture.the girl is 11yrs.but the woman he posted is upto 40zoomt he small picture very well people soon it too.if you are dup d I have tried my best oo.he mods should know ibsaidbit on time..the picture says 11 oo.or am I blind.zoom it if you can't zoom it,just go to his own picture,I mean the one he posted,click on it will come in full screen then zoom to the age and name. The names are not even the same oo.but he said is his sister..

Re: Please Help Safe Folake (urgent) by ummitoagirl(f): 8:57pm On Feb 18, 2015
Where did you get 11 years old from, if you go back to page 1, the attached image says 31 years old. I will urge on more people from nairaland to visit the lady in question. Furthermore, you should understand this is a trying period for the brother, he can't always get everything right. May God heal folake

CHESTER48:
Anybody who paid money to this guy has been duped.this guy is a fraud.I wish I can get. Gun and shoot you.You can hire a patient,pay him,your business partner,you can pay a doctor.all he needs,is give you the location of the hospital,and when you come,the business partner is there lien down,the next thing the paid doctor will work in.and experiment and just say she has a brain tumor..and tell you guys to leave.and when you guys go,the patients stands up and goes home.anybody want to see patient, the same thing,after all it 3million.you have more than enough even if you pay the doctor and your business partner.fraud to the highest order.you are now happy cause people have paid you money so you don't care anymore if I open this up..you created a post like this since Jan,and blood was oozing from her nose till now.the picture you post was 11yrs old girl.the picture in your former post is a very matured lady you said she was a youth.is that lady a youth.she is no more 11.you said the doctors said why she was able to stay and cope was because she was a young girl.is that woman in your picture young.i upload the picture now.you said your parents don't know.how can an 11 yrs old have an account.unless you guys are very rich.but what i can see you are not rich that why you begging for helpp.you said you guys dont have money again,but you again said you paid 145 k.you again said you pay 60k every week.you are contradicting yourself.you say so many things that you not supposed to say.you said she is your sister.you don't have the same fathers name.you said you need 12,500usd,you said why it 12,500 USD is because of your former money you owed.but you said you completed the money and now pay 145k.or wait you said it was the money you owed before,or did you fly her to Ghana before.how can you owe money in naira and convert it to dollars to get more.you're a thief. This is how I got duped when coning to Ukraine for the first time.scammer

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (41) (Reply)

22 Side Effect Of Masturbation / Please Explain Genotype AA / After Child Birth, How Long Should A Woman Stay Before Having Sex?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 92
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.