Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,798 members, 7,820,800 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:57 PM

Please Help Safe Folake (urgent) - Health (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Please Help Safe Folake (urgent) (127634 Views)

World Toilet Day: Nigeria Ranked 3rd In Countries Without Safe, Private Toilets / Ladies ;how To Know Your Safe And Unsafe Period To Have Sex_Nsikak Effiong. / Please Help Safe My Sister (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (41) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Please Help Safe Folake (urgent) by tana4gud(f): 10:28pm On Feb 18, 2015
Anty Folake will be well IN jesus name amen!
Re: Please Help Safe Folake (urgent) by kingolaola: 10:30pm On Feb 18, 2015
Harkanbi:
There is this saying
Which say thaT
IF YOU WANT THE RAINBOW
YOU HAVE †O DEAL WITH THE RAIN
So my dear #kingolaoLa don't let other bullshit affect your love for your sister just keep going and God is your straight
And I decree by the power of GOD almighty who created heaven and earth your sister is HEAL
And all ¥♡̨̐υ̲̣̥ need right now is FAITH
And please you too have †o rest try †o sleep even though it is not easy you have †o REST
GOD IS HER STRAIGHT!!!!

Your words reduce the speed of my heartbeats

2 Likes

Re: Please Help Safe Folake (urgent) by pickabeau1: 10:32pm On Feb 18, 2015
kingolaola:

Your words reduce the speed of my heartbeats

Designate a post to collate all donations and expenses with people who donated or anonymously
That way people can follow the process
Re: Please Help Safe Folake (urgent) by remcoface: 10:33pm On Feb 18, 2015
D
Re: Please Help Safe Folake (urgent) by Everest9(m): 10:35pm On Feb 18, 2015
kingolaola:

who is owner of this number? sorry but i made a little research on this number and what i see is entirely different thing, though am sorry about your sisters health condition as you claimed but all i can tell everybody reading this is to be careful because i was busy reading the whole pages and i see skeleton.

I don't now how you will fill about it but its just my own opinion and my finding, i don't need to go to hospital to verify, i have my own way of finding things out and what i find is not encouraging.

1 Like

Re: Please Help Safe Folake (urgent) by harizonal123(m): 10:36pm On Feb 18, 2015
CHESTER48:
Finally you are back.please answer this question truthfully.because if people find out you lied the other mods should take decisions in you..they said you visite d the hospital.now answer this carefully
1:Did you visit the hospital?
2:Did you see the young girl or a married woman
3:does she look the same way as the one on picture?
4Did you see the test results?
4:Did you take pictures.
Finally post all the whole pictures here and all the doctors report including the age.thank you.do not ban me unless you want people to get duped.i know youre a lady i believe ladys are soft hearted,understanding and good people.and wont like people to get duped.
How about if the whole story is true in the end after all you have done. How will u feel? If I were u I would have done my personal investigation or sponsor someone to carry out investigation instead of derailing this thread. At least the hospital is not I'm the moon

3 Likes

Re: Please Help Safe Folake (urgent) by Everest9(m): 10:39pm On Feb 18, 2015
harizonal123:

How about if the whole story is true in the end after all you have done. How will u feel? If I were u I would have done my personal investigation or sponsor someone to carry out investigation instead of derailing this thread. At least the hospital is not I'm the moon
You are wrong, it can be true but can as well not, the the question asked should not be ignored in anyway

1 Like

Re: Please Help Safe Folake (urgent) by kingolaola: 10:44pm On Feb 18, 2015
remcoface:
kingolaola

FEW HOURS AGO A TRANSFERRED WAS MADE INTO YOUR GTB WITH A NOTE "FOLAKE"

Ok thank you very much. May God bless you.
I got so many alerts in recent hours. So it is difficult to check details. Some don't even put their names.
But I have left every alert on my phone. I hope there will also be details of all transactions in my email. that will make it easier. to show the house.
Thank you all
Re: Please Help Safe Folake (urgent) by Abbeyme: 10:47pm On Feb 18, 2015
Everest9:
who is owner of this number? sorry but i made a little research on this number and what i see is entirely different thing, though am sorry about your sisters health condition as you claimed but all i can tell everybody reading this is to be careful because i was busy reading the whole pages and i see skeleton.

I don't now how you will fill about it but its just my own opinion and my finding, i don't need to go to hospital to verify, i have my own way of finding things out and what i find is not encouraging.

You made a research on the number? I also did and got the result - Ola Greenmou.

What did you get, at least Ola is the guy's name.

As much as I can see, this story is genuine.

3 Likes

Re: Please Help Safe Folake (urgent) by dominique(f): 10:50pm On Feb 18, 2015
pickabeau1:

That decision will be considered but must be ratified by the Forum

Can dominique provide a report of his or her visit to the hospital to assuage doubts?

I gotĺ there this afternoon, couldn't stay for long as I had to be back at work before 2. I was able to go through the bills for the day (chemo 23k as well as some tests). Some scan results as well. She did cough out some blood while I was there but she told me it's not as bad as before. She told me how her journey started from Ekiti to OAUTH then to Lagos. Her husband had to quit his job in Ekiti to be by her side- I met him there also. My shortcomings were not taking pictures of her in her current state and scanning some copies of the test results and bills (I was in a hurry and the area was just not conducive for pics). I intend to go again some other time God willing but the hospital is open to anyone else interested in going. But let's bear in mind that the lady in question is in pains due to chemo, I personally feel too many people bombarding her with visits may weaken her more.

24 Likes

Re: Please Help Safe Folake (urgent) by kingolaola: 10:51pm On Feb 18, 2015
Abbeyme:

You made a research on the number? I also did and got the result - Ola Greenmou.

What did you get, at least Ola is the guy's name.

As much as I can see, this story is genuine.

I dont understand what you mean by this Ola Greenmou. Please say more
Re: Please Help Safe Folake (urgent) by Everest9(m): 10:54pm On Feb 18, 2015
Everest9:

To show my finding according to the number this guy gave as his number.

1. Either this guy are somebody else posted this number in another thread with different username: (olaolaking)

Re: UCL Final: Man United(0) Vs Barcelona(2) On Wednesday 27th May by olaolaking(m): 11:07am On May 28, 2009
Good luck to the winner. Messi to succeed Ronaldo.
Etoo is the next African footballer of the year

Brand new Computers for N15, 000 it is real from an NGO. text your email to 08029945433 for details.
STRICTLY FOR MEMBERS OF THIS FORUM[/qoute]
can be found on this thread https://www.nairaland.com/275991/ucl-final-man-united-0/15

2. I saw another online business with different name using the same number:

[quote]Note: This is a promotion price and it will soon increase to N2500 and N2000 respectively

BANKS NAME GUARANTY TRUST BANK PLC
ACCT. NAME. AYENI OLAWALE
ACCT. NO. 212757641110

OR

BANKS NAME: OCEANIC BANK INTERNATIONAL PLC
ACCT. NAME: AYENI OLAWALE O.
ACCT. NO: 0381001006647
Note: After your payment text your 1. Your name, 2. Your email address, 3 the amount paid and the teller number to 08029945433. Please your email address is very important because that is the means by which you get your GUIDE.
If all these data are correctly sent, you will get the package within 12 hours of your payment

can be found here [url]http://9gercvservices..com/2009_08_01_archive.html
[/url]

There are other prove i have but i will stop here and am not discouraging anyone from donating to the needy but we need to be careful

Thanks to you all

1 Like

Re: Please Help Safe Folake (urgent) by Abbeyme: 11:00pm On Feb 18, 2015
kingolaola:

I dont understand what you mean by this Ola Greenmou. Please say more

Yeah bros, I was responding to someome that doubted your phone number and that he did a check on it.

There's an android application called Truecaller that uploads contacts of people online for ease of reference and tagging. I typed in your phone no. I believe another person that has your contact saved it with Ola Greenmou, and uploaded all the contacts, hence the finding.

Like I said, I believe your story. May the Good Lord sustain and strenghten your sister, you and parents IJN.
Your sister would not die but live!!! She would see the end of that sickness and testify to God's goodness.
Re: Please Help Safe Folake (urgent) by Nobody: 11:05pm On Feb 18, 2015
Just wish i could snipe all those who are researching without any intention of donating a kobo undecided

8 Likes

Re: Please Help Safe Folake (urgent) by kowema(f): 11:07pm On Feb 18, 2015
dominique:

I gotĺ there this afternoon, couldn't stay for long as I had to be back at work before 2. I was able to go through the bills for the day (chemo 23k as well as some tests). Some scan results as well. She did cough out some blood while I was there but she told me it's not as bad as before. She told me how her journey started from Ekiti to OAUTH then to Lagos. Her husband had to quit his job in Ekiti to be by her side- I met him there also. My shortcomings were not taking pictures of her in her current state and scanning some copies of the test results and bills (I was in a hurry and the area was just not conducive for pics). I intend to go again some other time God willing but the hospital is open to anyone else interested in going. But let's bear in mind that the lady in question is in pains due to chemo, I personally feel too many people bombarding her with visits may weaken her more.

For all we know, she could just be a bait....On ur being in a haste, My thoughts exactly..... I totally suggest a group of people do a proper visit, a mixed team of both males and females.....I am so sure this whole drama was planned...You saw the payment papers for today, cool..Which was predrafted before ur arrival...... She coughed blood indeed!!!
....All of a sudden, she has a husband, something the Kingolaola fraudster never mentioned from beginning.......
Ola Greenmou or Kingolaola is a Thief and Fraudster.... Everyone open ur eyes oh!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Please Help Safe Folake (urgent) by bauer00: 11:08pm On Feb 18, 2015

1 Like

Re: Please Help Safe Folake (urgent) by bravekid(m): 11:09pm On Feb 18, 2015
Abbeyme:

Yeah bros, I was responding to someome that doubted your phone number and that he did a check on it.

There's an android application called Truecaller that uploads contacts of people online for ease of reference and tagging. I typed in your phone no. I believe another person that has your contact saved it with Ola Greenmou, and uploaded all the contacts, hence the finding.

Like I said, I believe your story. May the Good Lord sustain and strenghten your sister, you and parents IJN.
Your sister would not die but live!!! She would see the end of that sickness and testify to God's goodness.
Guy that app is BULLLSHIITT...my own number shows a different name on it...the app so dumbb!!

5 Likes

Re: Please Help Safe Folake (urgent) by rayo2002: 11:09pm On Feb 18, 2015
kowema:

For all we know, she could just be a bait....On ur being in a haste, My thoughts exactly..... I totally suggest a group of people do a proper visit, a mixed team of both males and females.....I am so sure this whole drama was planned...You saw the payment papers for today, cool..Which was predrafted before ur arrival...... She coughed blood indeed!!!
....All of a sudden, she has a husband, something the Kingolaola fraudster never mentioned from beginning.......
Ola Greenmou or Kingolaola is a Thief and Fraudster.... Everyone open ur eyes oh!!!!!

Y don't u volunteer to go and visit?

14 Likes

Re: Please Help Safe Folake (urgent) by pickabeau1: 11:09pm On Feb 18, 2015
dominique:

OK

Pics will have been nice

Thanks for your report

MizMyColi..do you still intend to visit also
Re: Please Help Safe Folake (urgent) by dominique(f): 11:10pm On Feb 18, 2015
CHESTER48:
Finally you are back.please answer this question truthfully.because if people find out you lied the other mods should take decisions in you..they said you visite d the hospital.now answer this carefully
1:Did you visit the hospital?
2:Did you see the young girl or a married woman
3:does she look the same way as the one on picture?
4Did you see the test results?
4:Did you take pictures.
Finally post all the whole pictures here and all the doctors report including the age.thank you.do not ban me unless you want people to get duped.i know youre a lady i believe ladys are soft hearted,understanding and good people.and wont like people to get duped.

1. Yes
2. A married woman
3. Yes, bearing her name and age
4. No

You and I know you don't deserve my response. It seems you derive a lot of pleasure from looking for loopholes where there are none making yourself look like a jackass in the process. Just last month a member came here to share how he has been coping since he did kidney transplant. You barged in and called him a liar. I only let it slide because a lot of posters saw you for the troll you are. Today I'm not letting it slide because you cannot continue to soil people's reputations just because you want to appear smart. If you want to bring out the Sherlock Holmes in you, kindly visit Eko hospital and speak to everyone there including the security and janitors.

Enjoy your ban.

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please Help Safe Folake (urgent) by kowema(f): 11:13pm On Feb 18, 2015
franksam2009:
. REMEMBER YOU ARE A WOMAN, RESPECT YOURSELF IF YOU DON'T WANT SOMETHING LIKE THIS TO BEFALL YOU OR YOUR FAMILY, no one is forcing you to donate, if you don't want to donate just let him be,, someone's life might be at risk nd you are here blabbing nonsense, I didn't believe at first so I stayed away,,,, you ain't a kid anymore, BE WISE

You better Pray A More terrible scam does not befall you and your Family........Op mentioned first names of Doctors, No surnames Abi?
.....Plenty skeletons and only cohorts wouldn't see.....I'm still checking if you are one of them....Agamaeyezonyou
Re: Please Help Safe Folake (urgent) by bravekid(m): 11:14pm On Feb 18, 2015
dominique:

1. Yes
2. A married woman
4. No

You and I know you don't deserve my response. It seems you derive a lot of pleasure from looking for loopholes where there are none making yourself look like a jackass in the process. Just last month a member came here to share how he has been coping since he did kidney transplant. You barged in and called him a liar. I only let it slide because a lot of posters saw you for the troll you are. Today I'm not letting it slide because you cannot continue to soil people's reputations just because you want to appear smart. If you want to bring out the Sherlock Holmes in you, kindly visit Eko hospital and speak to everyone there including the security and janitors.

Enjoy your ban.
Thanks sweetheart..this is why I luv u!!
Re: Please Help Safe Folake (urgent) by Obinoscopy(m): 11:14pm On Feb 18, 2015
CHESTER48, kowema and others, please be civil and respectful in all your comments. You'll be banned if you flout forum rules.

3 Likes

Re: Please Help Safe Folake (urgent) by Ariyke: 11:15pm On Feb 18, 2015
dominique:

1. Yes
2. A married woman
4. No

Enjoy your ban.
thanks so much for that

Op God will restore her health
Re: Please Help Safe Folake (urgent) by kingolaola: 11:19pm On Feb 18, 2015
kowema:

What will you now do if you are wrong after calling the mods and myself names?
Re: Please Help Safe Folake (urgent) by kullozone(m): 11:20pm On Feb 18, 2015
kowema:

You better Pray A More terrible scam does not befall you and your Family........Op mentioned first names of Doctors, No surnames Abi?
.....Plenty skeletons and only cohorts wouldn't see.....I'm still checking if you are one of them....Agamaeyezonyou

hmmm...nawa oh!
abeg help us go comfirm na,abeg!
instead of all these meaningless findings..abeg try u hear?
thank you in advance

2 Likes

Re: Please Help Safe Folake (urgent) by Obinoscopy(m): 11:20pm On Feb 18, 2015
kowema:

It's terribly wrong to make that conclusion without verifying. You are not being fair on the accused.

8 Likes

Re: Please Help Safe Folake (urgent) by Ariyke: 11:23pm On Feb 18, 2015
kowema:

we would be glad if u can go verify

1 Like

Re: Please Help Safe Folake (urgent) by kowema(f): 11:25pm On Feb 18, 2015
Obinoscopy:
CHESTER48, kowema and others, please be civil and respectful in all your comments. You'll be banned if you flout forum rules.

Lol...
That really gave me goose bumps...

Disrespect: Not Guilty my lord
Being Vigilante: Guilty as charged and No apologies my Lord....
No vex

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (41) (Reply)

22 Side Effect Of Masturbation / Please Explain Genotype AA / After Child Birth, How Long Should A Woman Stay Before Having Sex?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.