Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,759 members, 7,809,925 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:21 PM

Please Help Safe Folake (urgent) - Health (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Please Help Safe Folake (urgent) (127378 Views)

World Toilet Day: Nigeria Ranked 3rd In Countries Without Safe, Private Toilets / Ladies ;how To Know Your Safe And Unsafe Period To Have Sex_Nsikak Effiong. / Please Help Safe My Sister (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (41) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Please Help Safe Folake (urgent) by ibizgirl(f): 9:02pm On Feb 18, 2015
Guy get off this post and go and look for the people that duped you when you wanted to go to Ukraine.

CHESTER48:
Anybody who paid money to this guy has been duped.this guy is a fraud.I wish I can get. Gun and shoot you.You can hire a patient,pay him,your business partner,you can pay a doctor.all he needs,is give you the location of the hospital,and when you come,the business partner is there lien down,the next thing the paid doctor will work in.and experiment and just say she has a brain tumor..and tell you guys to leave.and when you guys go,the patients stands up and goes home.anybody want to see patient, the same thing,after all it 3million.you have more than enough even if you pay the doctor and your business partner.fraud to the highest order.you are now happy cause people have paid you money so you don't care anymore if I open this up..you created a post like this since Jan,and blood was oozing from her nose till now.the picture you post was 11yrs old girl.the picture in your former post is a very matured lady you said she was a youth.is that lady a youth.she is no more 11.you said the doctors said why she was able to stay and cope was because she was a young girl.is that woman in your picture young.i upload the picture now.you said your parents don't know.how can an 11 yrs old have an account.unless you guys are very rich.but what i can see you are not rich that why you begging for helpp.you said you guys dont have money again,but you again said you paid 145 k.you again said you pay 60k every week.you are contradicting yourself.you say so many things that you not supposed to say.you said she is your sister.you don't have the same fathers name.you said you need 12,500usd,you said why it 12,500 USD is because of your former money you owed.but you said you completed the money and now pay 145k.or wait you said it was the money you owed before,or did you fly her to Ghana before.how can you owe money in naira and convert it to dollars to get more.you're a thief. This is how I got duped when coning to Ukraine for the first time.scammer

14 Likes

Re: Please Help Safe Folake (urgent) by rayo2002: 9:04pm On Feb 18, 2015
Wish Folake quick recovery IJN. Would like to suggest that TeHN use some part of the money remaining from DJ's case to help out ( if it will be possible) so that she can continue her treatment.

Cc Mynd
Jaybee3
Chaircover
Re: Please Help Safe Folake (urgent) by Nobody: 9:04pm On Feb 18, 2015
ummitoagirl:
Where did you get 11 years old from, if you go back to page 1, the attached image says 31 years old. I will urge on more people from nairaland to visit the lady in question. Furthermore, you should understand this is a trying period for the brother, he can't always get everything right. May God heal folake

Zoom his hospital pix of folake OK.it 11 and i swear it if anybody zooms that picks and comfitms it not 11 let the mod ban me from this thread oo.this guy is a fraud..I want to save my people io.this is how me n my pareznts got duped of 800k oooo..he he.I am saying it now too

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Please Help Safe Folake (urgent) by rayo2002: 9:06pm On Feb 18, 2015
CHESTER48:
Zoom his hospital pix of folake OK.it 11 and i swear it if anybody zooms that picks and comfitms it not 11 let the mod ban me from this thread oo.this guy is a fraud..I want to save my people io.this is how me n my pareznts got duped of 800k oooo..he he.I am saying it now too

Can u pls post a link to the thread with the 11 year old info?
Re: Please Help Safe Folake (urgent) by Nobody: 9:10pm On Feb 18, 2015
rayo2002:

Can u pls post a link to the thread with the 11 year old info?
https://www.nairaland.com/2110709/please-safe-folake-urgent that is the link..just scroll down slowly,you will see where he posted the pictures of the doctors report.view them all.the one in middle has 11yrs old.verify it now or forever call me a liar..anybody else can test it oo
Re: Please Help Safe Folake (urgent) by ummitoagirl(f): 9:10pm On Feb 18, 2015
I understand you are a bit paranoid, not everyone that is looking for help will dupe you. Trust ur instincts! If you believe he is being fraudulent, then don't assist but don't deter others from assisting. It's a 31 yrs old female.
Also, you can't base your assistance on that paper, anyone can photoshop...we are helping cause a nairaland member versed by visiting folake.

CHESTER48:

1 Like

Re: Please Help Safe Folake (urgent) by rayo2002: 9:10pm On Feb 18, 2015
CHESTER48:
People look at this picture very well.and go back and read all his first post again.zoom the
Small picture.the girl is 11yrs.but the woman he posted is upto 40zoomt he small picture very well people soon it too.if you are dup d I have tried my best oo.he mods should know ibsaidbit on time..the picture says 11 oo.or am I blind.zoom it if you can't zoom it,just go to his own picture,I mean the one he posted,click on it will come in full screen then zoom to the age and name. The names are not even the same oo.but he said is his sister..

The age is 31. Mods kindly ban him as requested.

15 Likes

Re: Please Help Safe Folake (urgent) by kowema(f): 9:11pm On Feb 18, 2015
CHESTER48:
People look at this picture very well.and go back and read all his first post again.zoom the
Small picture.the girl is 11yrs.but the woman he posted is upto 40zoomt he small picture very well people soon it too.if you are dup d I have tried my best oo.he mods should know ibsaidbit on time..the picture says 11 oo.or am I blind.zoom it if you can't zoom it,just go to his own picture,I mean the one he posted,click on it will come in full screen then zoom to the age and name. The names are not even the same oo.but he said is his sister..
You really have a point .....I just zoomed the hospital paper on top and it states that the patient is 11yrs n it contradicts d image..You really have a point....... Fake and dubious people every wia
Re: Please Help Safe Folake (urgent) by jayshadow: 9:13pm On Feb 18, 2015
notoriousbabe:
keep falling for it,ayaf sed my own
U must be very insensitive, you real need to think and know the right time to say somethings..in dire situations like this you don't talk anyhw

1 Like

Re: Please Help Safe Folake (urgent) by jayshadow: 9:13pm On Feb 18, 2015
notoriousbabe:
keep falling for it,ayaf sed my own
U must be very insensitive, you really need to think and know the right time to say somethings..in dire situations like this you don't talk anyhw
Re: Please Help Safe Folake (urgent) by Goodyshoes(m): 9:14pm On Feb 18, 2015
This picture says 11yrs old female patient.......
And this is quite contradictory and inconsistent with a teacher in a school.....
Quite worrisome.

Re: Please Help Safe Folake (urgent) by Nobody: 9:14pm On Feb 18, 2015
kowema:

You really have a point .....I just zoomed the hospital paper on top and it states that the patient is 11yrs n it contradicts d image..You really have a point....... Fake and dubious people every wia
Finally the first person to find out am saying the truth the guy is not posting or talking again everybody check that pix and zoom very well too.that rayoo is also working with his fraud.there are all business partners you want them to ban me cause I am saying what you people are doing. No way

3 Likes

Re: Please Help Safe Folake (urgent) by ibizgirl(f): 9:14pm On Feb 18, 2015
My dear I don't know the Op from Adam but if you are in this nigeria, then you will know that the person that wrote that could have made a mistake.

kowema:

2 Likes

Re: Please Help Safe Folake (urgent) by rayo2002: 9:14pm On Feb 18, 2015
kowema:

U can verify the documents posted on the initial thread he created. The link is on the first page. The age is 31.

1 Like

Re: Please Help Safe Folake (urgent) by LasBonBoi: 9:15pm On Feb 18, 2015
CHESTER48:
Small picture.the girl is 11yrs.but the woman he posted is upto 40..

It says 31 years old.
I know you are trying to be careful and not wanting anyone else to fall victim of scam. Your past experience with Nigerian scam is sad but don't let your eyes be closed to helping people when you have a means of helping them.
Have you thought about these;
What if the story is all true?
What if you were in the very distressed position of the OP and your only means is to call on nairalanders for help?
What if it happens to be your sister?
What if the patient couldn't get the money for treatment because of your comments?
What if you were wrong, just like you were wrong on the 11 years, and people believed you and concluded its a scam?

What would you want the OP to do more than he has done?

You, as a doctor you claimed to be, would you work with a scammer, other doctors and couple more people to make and then share 3 million naira over couple of months? Is that a doctor's price for integrity and ethics?

I know where your view generates from but I can only hope you see the damages you might cause if you were to be wrong.

God bless every kind hearts on this thread that did helped, if every Nigerian would be like you, CHESTER48 would probably be practicing/studying his medicine in Nigeria.

LasBonBoi

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please Help Safe Folake (urgent) by Nobody: 9:17pm On Feb 18, 2015
Goodyshoes:
This picture says 11yrs old female patient.......
And this is quite contradictory and inconsistent with a teacher in a school.....
Quite worrisome.
Another person has confirmed 11 years io.he said she is a teacher..he also said the doctor said the girl is very young
Re: Please Help Safe Folake (urgent) by rayo2002: 9:17pm On Feb 18, 2015
CHESTER48:
Finally the first person to find out am saying the truth the guy is not posting or talking again everybody check that pix and zoom very well too.that rayoo is also working with his fraud.there are all business partners you want them to ban me cause I am saying what you people are doing. No way

U are an id.iot. Verify before u raise alarm. So cos I called u out now u are calling me a fraud working with the guy. Mumu, go to the initial document he posted with the picture and check again. E- doctor. Yeye dey smell.

13 Likes

Re: Please Help Safe Folake (urgent) by rayo2002: 9:17pm On Feb 18, 2015
J
Re: Please Help Safe Folake (urgent) by pickabeau1: 9:18pm On Feb 18, 2015
rayo2002:
Wish Folake quick recovery IJN. Would like to suggest that TeHN use some part of the money remaining from DJ's case to help out ( if it will be possible) so that she can continue her treatment.

Cc Mynd
Jaybee

That decision will be considered but must be ratified by the Forum

Can dominique provide a report of his or her visit to the hospital to assuage doubts?

1 Like

Re: Please Help Safe Folake (urgent) by ibizgirl(f): 9:20pm On Feb 18, 2015
Can TeHN assist the Op with collection of donations. At least this will rest the fear of scam in some people's mind

pickabeau1:

Can dominique provide a report of his or her visit to the hospital to assuage doubts?
Re: Please Help Safe Folake (urgent) by Nobody: 9:21pm On Feb 18, 2015
LasBonBoi:

It says 31 years old.
I know you are trying to be careful and not wanting anyone else to fall victim of scam. Your past experience with Nigerian scam is sad but don't let your eyes be closed to helping people when you have a means of helping them.
Have thought about these;
What if the story is all true?
What if you were in the very distressed position of the OP and your only means is to call on nairalanders for help?
What if it happens to be your sister?
What if the patient couldn't get the money for treatment because of your comments?
What if you were wrong, just like you were wrong on the 11 years, and people believed you and concluded its a scam?

What would you want the OP to do more than he has done?

You as a doctor you claim to be, would you work with a scammer, other doctors and couple more people to make and then share 3 million naira over couple of months? Is that a doctor's price for integrity and ethics?

I know where your view generates from but I can only hope you see the damages you might cause if you were to be wrong.

God bless every kind hearts on this thread that did helped, if every Nigerian would be like you, CHESTER would probably be practicing/studying his medicine in Nigeria.

LasBonBoi
Whatever..I am helping people not to get duped.I have heard stories.heartbreaking stories and I help people too.I wanted to help but it did not look real.please call a edoctor and ask him when the stage of brain tumor reaches when bloods come out from the nose what happens next..before you conclude..the picture is 11.youre also his partner youre a scamer too.see red and call it red.i could have left this guy,if you read all ny preious post,but he mad e me cine bacck by saying i cant so nothing.bloody scammer

1 Like

Re: Please Help Safe Folake (urgent) by jackjohnson(m): 9:23pm On Feb 18, 2015
CHESTER48:
Are you sure you are a Medical Doctor? Well I Don't believe I have been Duped since it have been verified and NOTE : The Hospital involved in this treatment can't just let their Integrity to be messed with. Please let's Do the best we can for this family.

4 Likes

Re: Please Help Safe Folake (urgent) by rayo2002: 9:23pm On Feb 18, 2015
CHESTER48:
https://www.nairaland.com/2110709/please-safe-folake-urgent that is the link..just scroll down slowly,you will see where he posted the pictures of the doctors report.view them all.the one in middle has 11yrs old.verify it now or forever call me a liar..anybody else can test it oo

Please take ur own advice and scroll slowly. The age says 31

1 Like

Re: Please Help Safe Folake (urgent) by HOPEBLANK: 9:27pm On Feb 18, 2015
all am seeing is 31.
please mr chester48 pls do not derail this thread.pls I beg of you
yove done enough.fine we get you. u are skeptical no problem but let those who know what they are doing do the right thing.

3 Likes

Re: Please Help Safe Folake (urgent) by Nobody: 9:28pm On Feb 18, 2015
pickabeau1:

No way .it can be fabricated.the only way is for him to give us the parents number,he can even forge parents too.after all he can sacrifice 500k to get 3million.it a business you put and get more.why are the parents not aware.of this condition.I understand,but the picture says 11 so the parents should know.the people who dupe people of houses etc they all make up the files,type evrything even forge signatures thjs is nigeria my friend.every criminal operation must be planned very well.do you think this guy is a fool.i am smarter than him.i even give more proves i am reading all his post now.i wil bring out time for you today thief.

2 Likes

Re: Please Help Safe Folake (urgent) by babs01(m): 9:30pm On Feb 18, 2015
How i wish pdp give us N10m out of N21b they ar using 4 campaign. This is so touchin.
Re: Please Help Safe Folake (urgent) by LasBonBoi: 9:31pm On Feb 18, 2015
CHESTER48:
Whatever..I am helping people not to get duped.I have heard stories.heartbreaking stories anand I help people too.I wanted to help but it did not look real.please call a edoctor and ask him when the sattge of brain tumor reaches when bloods come out from the nose what happens next..before you conclude..the picture is 11.youh are also his partner youre a scamer too.see red and call it r,ed.i could have left this guy,if you read all ny preious post,but he mad e me cine bacck by saying i cant so nothing.bloody scammer

Alright, seems you made up your mind already. CHESTER48

You don't have to insult people you haven't even met. If Its ok for you to call me scammer, its not ok for me to reply your way so I will let that go. I can hardly believe what you call scam if you use the word easily as to call me a scammer.

I am in Canada but I have internet banking with gtb. I was going to send some money before I saw your message that's why I posed the questions to you to know how sure you are and what prove you have other than the blurry picture of 11/31years.

Keep doing whatever you are SURE is "helping people".

LasBonBoi

6 Likes

Re: Please Help Safe Folake (urgent) by Nobody: 9:33pm On Feb 18, 2015
I tcant not believe this..That picture says 11..please use an android to view,I mean zoom the pix very well.I am even tired of typing.who has eye should read.if you want doubt my profession.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (41) (Reply)

22 Side Effect Of Masturbation / Please Explain Genotype AA / After Child Birth, How Long Should A Woman Stay Before Having Sex?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.