Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,292 members, 7,818,988 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:35 AM

Why Your Crush Dosnt Like You... - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Your Crush Dosnt Like You... (6054 Views)

Four Rap Lines To Woo Your Crush On Nairaland (play Play Crush Sha) / When You Finally Join The Beard Gang But Your Crush Still Doesn't Notice You / Your Crush And Why You Like Him/her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Your Crush Dosnt Like You... by Nobody: 8:24am On Jan 25, 2015
My crush doesn't like me, cause he hasn't notice me yet
Re: Why Your Crush Dosnt Like You... by daveP(m): 8:32am On Jan 25, 2015
iceberylin:

The cøde hard ni...
We aint Lenardo da Vinci wink
( goes close and whispers some words. Gestures with hands to. Points to one corner and he nods, continues whispers. He nods back in affirmation)

Me: surest guy.

(rushes off in suit)
Re: Why Your Crush Dosnt Like You... by iceberylin(m): 8:49am On Jan 25, 2015
daveP:
( goes close and whispers some words. Gestures with hands to. Points to one corner and he nods, continues whispers. He nods back in affirmation)

Me: surest guy.

(rushes off in suit)

Hehe,.this ya madness neva leave you yet grin
Re: Why Your Crush Dosnt Like You... by daveP(m): 8:52am On Jan 25, 2015
iceberylin:

Hehe,.this ya Swagefficiency neva leave you yet grin
modified!
grin grin
Re: Why Your Crush Dosnt Like You... by iceberylin(m): 8:53am On Jan 25, 2015
daveP:
modified!
grin grin

Dh fool yaself grin
Re: Why Your Crush Dosnt Like You... by daveP(m): 8:56am On Jan 25, 2015
iceberylin:

Dh fool myself grin
na u sabi! How ur side? shocked
Re: Why Your Crush Dosnt Like You... by iceberylin(m): 8:58am On Jan 25, 2015
daveP:
na u sabi! How ur side? shocked
We dh alive sha...
You scarce ooo
Re: Why Your Crush Dosnt Like You... by KingTom(m): 3:21pm On Jan 25, 2015
ggrin:
not again cry

Taught ke embarassed

Kingtom another atomic bomb don land o grinlipsrsealed
grin grin
Re: Why Your Crush Dosnt Like You... by ggrin(f): 10:54am On Jan 27, 2015
KingTom:
grin grin
go check iceberylin profile pics gringringringrin

That shart shirt be like agbada for hin body gringringringrin
Re: Why Your Crush Dosnt Like You... by iceberylin(m): 11:10am On Jan 27, 2015
ggrin:

WE call it [size=22pt]A BIGI SHIRT wink[/size]
Re: Why Your Crush Dosnt Like You... by ghost1718(m): 11:10am On Jan 27, 2015
go after her if u know that ur bank account can afford more than what she is putting on...and remember....... BROKE DUDES SHUD BE GOING AFTER WORKS THAT WILL PAY NOT LADIES THAT WILL COLLECT

1 Like

Re: Why Your Crush Dosnt Like You... by ggrin(f): 11:15am On Jan 27, 2015
iceberylin:

WE call it [size=22pt]A BIGI SHIRT wink[/size]
u sef no say e BIG grin
Re: Why Your Crush Dosnt Like You... by iceberylin(m): 11:17am On Jan 27, 2015
ggrin:
u sef no say e BIG grin
Nai sweet pass na....

Body hug dh outdated winkits 2015
Re: Why Your Crush Dosnt Like You... by chimerase2: 11:58am On Jan 27, 2015
Crush etal btw wats de meaning of crush angry
Re: Why Your Crush Dosnt Like You... by ghost1718(m): 1:40pm On Jan 27, 2015
chimerase2:
Crush etal btw wats de meaning of crush angry
e.g. I hear saY tanker crushed one goat at badagry

2 Likes

Re: Why Your Crush Dosnt Like You... by KingTom(m): 3:40pm On Jan 28, 2015
ggrin:

Chai LWKMD grin
Re: Why Your Crush Dosnt Like You... by ggrin(f): 5:27pm On Jan 28, 2015
KingTom:
Chai LWKMD grin
grin
Re: Why Your Crush Dosnt Like You... by KingTom(m): 5:29pm On Jan 28, 2015
Re: Why Your Crush Dosnt Like You... by ggrin(f): 5:31pm On Jan 28, 2015
KingTom:
dewe!
Re: Why Your Crush Dosnt Like You... by MrCork: 5:34pm On Jan 28, 2015
iceberylin:
Regardless of how rich, handsome/beautiful or successful you are, u'll definitely crush on someone. Thats natural but if you dont.. bro you need a doc...

EYE CONTACT This is usually the first step. Your sitting in a corner and admiring how beautiful she is, with her long hair even without makeup.I don't know why but she'll definitely look back at you, when she looks at you and you trow your face away, you'll give her the impression that you lack courage but when you wink at her it shows you want her then watch out for Green lights wink

Am not worthy your looking down on yourself but she could be feeling you already.
Your like... I don't have a car, my bank account is flat, I cant manage this girl. That means you see her as a gold digger.

Bragging Now you walk up to her and start lecturing her about your dad who has a house in V.I and 59 Range rovers.
Bro this will only get you into the MagaZone.. The best thing you can do is make her laugh, thats the best ingredient while wooing a Lady.

Your Look your shirt isnt ironed, your shoe lacks polish, forgot to comb your hair and you expect to get her number undecided

Fake
Yøur as fake as hollywøød møvies..fake nails,fake hair,heavy make up..just knøw tøø much of anything isnt Gøød...

Add yours, Btw carry number baased on what you can afford

...bro no oofense to yor picture profile but is that yor boy frined or husband? angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Your Crush Dosnt Like You... by iceberylin(m): 5:35pm On Jan 28, 2015
MrCork:

...bro no oofense to yor picture profile but is that yor boy frined or husband? angry

grin
Re: Why Your Crush Dosnt Like You... by KingTom(m): 5:37pm On Jan 28, 2015
ggrin:
dewe!
Arindin grin
Re: Why Your Crush Dosnt Like You... by Ezibless: 4:19pm On Feb 12, 2015
So girls don't have crush abi?

Was expecting tips for both genders

#disappointed
Re: Why Your Crush Dosnt Like You... by peeparty(m): 11:04am On May 07, 2015
iceberylin:
Regardless of how rich, handsome/beautiful or successful you are, u'll definitely crush on someone. Thats natural but if you dont.. bro you need a doc...

EYE CONTACT This is usually the first step. Your sitting in a corner and admiring how beautiful she is, with her long hair even without makeup.I don't know why but she'll definitely look back at you, when she looks at you and you trow your face away, you'll give her the impression that you lack courage but when you wink at her it shows you want her then watch out for Green lights wink

Am not worthy your looking down on yourself but she could be feeling you already.
Your like... I don't have a car, my bank account is flat, I cant manage this girl. That means you see her as a gold digger.

Bragging Now you walk up to her and start lecturing her about your dad who has a house in V.I and 59 Range rovers.
Bro this will only get you into the MagaZone.. The best thing you can do is make her laugh, thats the best ingredient while wooing a Lady.

Your Look your shirt isnt ironed, your shoe lacks polish, forgot to comb your hair and you expect to get her number undecided

Fake
Yøur as fake as hollywøød møvies..fake nails,fake hair,heavy make up..just knøw tøø much of anything isnt Gøød...

Add yours, Btw carry number baased on what you can afford
bro let support our own tophaz for miss niaralnd.pls add me up let chat,08030848527
Re: Why Your Crush Dosnt Like You... by kirchofff(m): 12:23pm On Jan 13, 2016
MzNelly:

No; age doesn't matter to me.

It matters to some other people. undecided
so u mean u can date a younger guy?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Yoruba And Southy / Sxx With My Mathematics Teacher … (18+) / Winners Of The First Ever 'most Beautiful Vagina Contest' Announced

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.