Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,753 members, 7,820,602 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:58 PM

Pre-order Rain Guns+Spraytubes+Dripkits+Tip drinkers-Agritechnovate Solutions - Agriculture (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Pre-order Rain Guns+Spraytubes+Dripkits+Tip drinkers-Agritechnovate Solutions (45648 Views)

Just arrived!! Driptapes(4000m) & Spraytubes (1000m)!! / 50 metres diameters Rain Guns For Sale! / Get Drip Irrigation/rain Guns For Your Farmland (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pre-order Rain Guns+Spraytubes+Dripkits+Tip drinkers-Agritechnovate Solutions by Kalusam(m): 6:43pm On Dec 17, 2016
buJu234:
so how do i pre-order?
please contact me via the contact details on my signature....thanks!
Re: Pre-order Rain Guns+Spraytubes+Dripkits+Tip drinkers-Agritechnovate Solutions by Kalusam(m): 11:05pm On Dec 19, 2016
Happy new week to our esteemed customers and followers. We are delighted to inform you that after going through the last consolidated pre-order we are more poised to handle another phase of the Dry Season farm technologies consolidated pre-order. If you are interested in any of the farm technologies for your Dry Season Farming, please find the cost and delivery time below:
Spray tubes (25mm diameter).... minimum order is 1000m. Price is N130/m. Cost of 1km spray tube is N130,000. Cost of Spraytubes with connectors and end stoppers is N150,000. Delivered 3 - 4 weeks after 60% - 100% payment!
Drip kits (16mm diameter ; spacing from 0.2cm - 0.5cm). Minimum order is 1km...Price is N75/m. Cost of 1000m drip tapes with 50 offtake, rubber grommet and end stoppers is N75,000.Delivered 3 - 4 weeks after 60% - 100% payment!
Rain gun (50m radius) Minimum order is 1piece. Cost of Raingun is N70,000. Cost of Raingun + Stand is N120,000.
Rain gun (70m radius) Minimum order is 1piece. Cost of Raingun is N85,000. Cost of Raingun + Stand is N130,000
Delivered 7 - 10 days after payment.

*Quotes for the above orders will be shipped via Air Cargo.

For those that want to order large quantities of drip tapes and spraytubes to cover 10 acres and above, we will arrange for Sea freight (Delivered in 2 months) and highly cost effective too...contact us for quotes!
Re: Pre-order Rain Guns+Spraytubes+Dripkits+Tip drinkers-Agritechnovate Solutions by morningglory: 10:44pm On Dec 28, 2016
Can rain gun be used for cassava and maize? How many will be needed to cover 60 acres without the need to be moving them around?
Kalusam:
Happy new week to our esteemed customers and followers. We are delighted to inform you that after going through the last consolidated pre-order we are more poised to handle another phase of the Dry Season farm technologies consolidated pre-order. If you are interested in any of the farm technologies for your Dry Season Farming, please find the cost and delivery time below:
Spray tubes (25mm diameter).... minimum order is 1000m. Price is N130/m. Cost of 1km spray tube is N130,000. Cost of Spraytubes with connectors and end stoppers is N150,000. Delivered 3 - 4 weeks after 60% - 100% payment!
Drip kits (16mm diameter ; spacing from 0.2cm - 0.5cm). Minimum order is 1km...Price is N75/m. Cost of 1000m drip tapes with 50 offtake, rubber grommet and end stoppers is N75,000.Delivered 3 - 4 weeks after 60% - 100% payment!
Rain gun (50m radius) Minimum order is 1piece. Cost of Raingun is N70,000. Cost of Raingun + Stand is N120,000.
Rain gun (70m radius) Minimum order is 1piece. Cost of Raingun is N85,000. Cost of Raingun + Stand is N130,000

*Quotes for the above orders will be shipped via Air Cargo.

For those that want to order large quantities of drip tapes and spraytubes to cover 10 acres and above, we will arrange for Sea freight (Delivered in 2 months) and highly cost effective too...contact us for quotes!
Re: Pre-order Rain Guns+Spraytubes+Dripkits+Tip drinkers-Agritechnovate Solutions by Kalusam(m): 9:03pm On Dec 30, 2016
Thanks for asking this great question. First Rain gun sprinklers can be used for maize and cassava. The quantity of Rainguns needed without moving depends largely on the capacity of the pumping machine that will be used. For instance,a client we supplied the 70m Radius Raingun said it covered a diameter of about 6000m2 using a 12hp pumping machine. If you are using a similar pumping machine for 1 Raingun at a time or a higher capacity pump for 2 or more Rainguns connected in parallel, you should require 40 pieces of 70m radius type Raingun sprinklers or less.
morningglory:
Can rain gun be used for cassava and maize? How many will be needed to cover 60 acres without the need to be moving them around?
Re: Pre-order Rain Guns+Spraytubes+Dripkits+Tip drinkers-Agritechnovate Solutions by tonyimadu: 7:10pm On Jan 13, 2017
Re: Pre-order Rain Guns+Spraytubes+Dripkits+Tip drinkers-Agritechnovate Solutions by Kalusam(m): 3:27pm On Jan 22, 2017
hello, tonyimadu we do only preorder and may not be able to attend to urgent requests(Less than 3 to 4 weeks for spraytubes and drip irrigation and/or less than 7 to 10 days for rain guns) . Please kindly remove your number from this thread to avoid been contacted by scammers claiming to be me...I personally don't call my clients, they do! Thank you!
Re: Pre-order Rain Guns+Spraytubes+Dripkits+Tip drinkers-Agritechnovate Solutions by Kalusam(m): 8:09am On Jan 26, 2017
UPDATE: The Chinese Spring Festival Holiday started from 21st of January 2017 and will end on 5th of February 2017, due to this our suppliers won't be available to deliver your orders and our shipping company won't be taking shipments too. Hence, we suggest that you exercise patience if you are yet to get your orders and use this opportunity to place orders, especially for your irrigation materials NOW so your goods can be in the first batch to be dispatched after the holidays. Thanks for your patronage. Samuel for Agritechnovate Solutions Enterprises.
Re: Pre-order Rain Guns+Spraytubes+Dripkits+Tip drinkers-Agritechnovate Solutions by Poops: 10:02am On Feb 01, 2017
Kalusam:
High quality nipple tip drinkers for rabbit and piggery available for pre-order basis.
how much are your rabbit drinkers? Pls fill me in on how to order. Thanks.
Re: Pre-order Rain Guns+Spraytubes+Dripkits+Tip drinkers-Agritechnovate Solutions by Kalusam(m): 7:45am On Feb 02, 2017
Poops:
how much are your rabbit drinkers? Pls fill me in on how to order. Thanks.
hello, if you are on Whatsapp(via the MTN line on my signature) kindly message me to get the current details you require. Thanks.
Re: Pre-order Rain Guns+Spraytubes+Dripkits+Tip drinkers-Agritechnovate Solutions by tosin2013: 12:30pm On Feb 04, 2017
Hello sir, can you help to preorder the treadle pump for a new would be vegetable farmer?

Whats the current price?
Re: Pre-order Rain Guns+Spraytubes+Dripkits+Tip drinkers-Agritechnovate Solutions by oyimaliski: 6:30am On Feb 08, 2017
Thanks to KaluSam.....

I got my drip . 1000m drip kit delivered towards the end of January.
KaluSam delivered directly to me. We met at chisco park jibowu.
He is tested and confirmed. Even with just a down payment.
Thanks Kalu sam

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pre-order Rain Guns+Spraytubes+Dripkits+Tip drinkers-Agritechnovate Solutions by Kalusam(m): 8:29am On Feb 08, 2017
tosin2013:
Hello sir, can you help to preorder the treadle pump for a new would be vegetable farmer?

Whats the current price?
the cost of the treadle pump is now N90k largely due to the high USD exchange rate.
Re: Pre-order Rain Guns+Spraytubes+Dripkits+Tip drinkers-Agritechnovate Solutions by Kalusam(m): 8:36am On Feb 08, 2017
oyimaliski:
Thanks to KaluSam.....

I got my drip . 1000m drip kit delivered towards the end of January.
KaluSam delivered directly to me. We met at chisco park jibowu.
He is tested and confirmed. Even with just a down payment.
Thanks Kalu sam
nice doing business with you Oga Precious.

1 Like

Re: Pre-order Rain Guns+Spraytubes+Dripkits+Tip drinkers-Agritechnovate Solutions by Kalusam(m): 11:29am On Mar 04, 2017
Good morning house, this a complete video of how we irrigate our farm using Spraytubes.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OojEMU1cLBg

We currently have 2000m(10 rolls) of Spraytubes available for sale. Minimum order is 5 rolls. N25,000 per roll. Pickup point: Ikeja, Lagos...we can way bill to you if you are outside Lagos!

Need low cost and effective irrigation? Call us today!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pre-order Rain Guns+Spraytubes+Dripkits+Tip drinkers-Agritechnovate Solutions by Kalusam(m): 4:44pm On Mar 04, 2017
You can now order for your irrigation materials and have them delivered via Sea shipping and pick them up in 2 months! Drip Irrigation (Drip tapes+offtake connectors + end stoppers)

Specification...20,000m(10 rolls of drip tapes), 0.22mm, 3-4l/h flow rate, 300mm - 500mm drip spacing|1000 offtake connectors|1000 figure 8 type end stoppers| covers 5 acres or 2 hectares. Cost N1,200,000. Payment terms: 70% down payment and 30% payment to be made when goods arrive before pickup.

Need something like this? Then contact us today.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pre-order Rain Guns+Spraytubes+Dripkits+Tip drinkers-Agritechnovate Solutions by Kalusam(m): 7:52am On Mar 31, 2017
Good day people, we have got new prices for our Irrigation technologies and we hope that the price continue reducing.

Spray tubes (25mm diameter), 0.20mm thickness.... minimum order is 1000m. Price is N100/m. Cost of 1km spray tube is N100,000. Cost of Spraytubes with connectors and end stoppers is N130,000. Delivered 3 - 4 weeks after 60% - 100% payment!
Drip kits (16mm diameter, 0.20mm thickness ; spacing from 0.2cm - 0.5cm). Minimum order is 1000m... Cost of 1000m drip tapes with 50 offtake, 50 rubber grommet and 50 end stoppers is N65,000.Delivered 3 - 4 weeks after 60% - 100% payment!

Rain gun (50m radius) Minimum order is 1piece. Cost of Raingun is N60,000. Cost of Raingun + Stand is N100,000.
Rain gun (70m radius) Minimum order is 1piece. Cost of Raingun is N75,000. Cost of Raingun + Stand is N120,000

Have a great day.
Re: Pre-order Rain Guns+Spraytubes+Dripkits+Tip drinkers-Agritechnovate Solutions by Kalusam(m): 10:34am On Apr 14, 2017
8 rolls of 25mm| 0.2mm|200m spraytubes are available for pickup in Lagos or Way bill to any part of Nigeria. Cost N20,000 per roll.

1 Share

Re: Pre-order Rain Guns+Spraytubes+Dripkits+Tip drinkers-Agritechnovate Solutions by Kalusam(m): 11:22pm On Apr 25, 2017
Call us today for your Irrigation and farm technologies. Spraytubes and drip kits now available, arrange for pickup or have them way billed to you.
Re: Pre-order Rain Guns+Spraytubes+Dripkits+Tip drinkers-Agritechnovate Solutions by AmazingSolutnz(m): 11:39pm On May 16, 2017
We need some drinkers for our pig pen. What's your MOQ and cost? Do you have them available or shall have to be pre-ordered?
Re: Pre-order Rain Guns+Spraytubes+Dripkits+Tip drinkers-Agritechnovate Solutions by Kalusam(m): 1:15pm On May 31, 2017
AmazingSolutnz:
We need some drinkers for our pig pen. What's your MOQ and cost? Do you have them available or shall have to be pre-ordered?

Good day, I am indeed sorry for the late response but if you still need the drinkers please let me know via call or whatsapp the reason is that there are several types and qualities of nipple tip drinkers. Do you want brass made, stainless steel or iron? Is it for mature pigs or the young ones? Do you want them to be shipped express or normal? All these, along with the quantity of the order affects the total cost!
Re: Pre-order Rain Guns+Spraytubes+Dripkits+Tip drinkers-Agritechnovate Solutions by Kalusam(m): 3:55pm On May 31, 2017
The rainy season is fully here but sadly will not be here for too long. As Farmers we know how important Irrigation is in the dry season hence based on popular demand we are bringing back our Consolidated Farm technologies Pre-order. If you are a new follower on this thread visit the 2016 edition here: https://www.nairaland.com/2110962/pre-order-rain-guns-spraytubes-dripkits/4#4852233.

The 2016 edition was indeed a success as we procured 6000m drip tapes and accessories as well as 16000m spray tubes Irrigation systems enabling several Farmers to save their crops during the last dry season!

This year's edition will be unique. Understanding the situation of the nation, we want more Farmers to participate so as to take part in the National 'dry season farming' Cake. Hence, we will be making sure we offer the lowest prices for the various irrigation technologies. To achieve this we will be using Sea freight which we expect to arrive by 3 months after shipping.

In our usual commitment to get affordable farm technologies to Farmers in Nigeria, we are currently taking a large consolidated order of Drip kits, Spray tubes, Rain gun Irrigation and other irrigation equipments to enable those who plan to start their farms around October and sell their farm produce from December, get quality and affordable irrigation materials.

We are currently taking orders for the following:
Drip tapes with specifications : (0.2-0.3mm thickness,16mm diameter, 2-3l/h flow rate, 2km Drip tape length + 100 pieces of Grommet; Offtake and figure 8 type end stoppers) is NGN 100,000. Minimum Order is 2 sets(4000m kit suitable for 1 acre farm).

Spray tubes with specifications: 25mm/26.8mm 0.20-0.30mm thickness, Spray lenght: 2-4m, working pressure: 1 bar,Length is 150-200m/roll. Cost is NGN12,000/roll. Minimum Order is 20 rolls.

Rain gun sprinklers: 40py2 Specifications : up to 80m spray diameter(when used with 12hp machine) , but can be powered by a 5.5hp machine and above. Cost is NGN50,000. Minimum order is 5 pieces.

Project Timeline ...Place orders by indicating here or via Whatsapp(+2347036931636) the quantity of your order, on or before Wednesday, 14th June, 2017 or earlier, make 60% part payment on your ordered products though our business account on or before Friday 30th June, 2017 the suppliers are paid on Monday 3rd July,2017 then you await your items for pickup in Lagos by last week of October or early November , 2017.

Once we have collective orders and payments for dip lines and accessories above 20km and Spray tubes above 100 rolls we order and ship down, treating them as batch1. Other batches follow in the same order until the deadlines are met. Thank you and have a great day!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pre-order Rain Guns+Spraytubes+Dripkits+Tip drinkers-Agritechnovate Solutions by AmazingSolutnz(m): 10:21am On Jun 01, 2017
Kalusam:

Good day, I am indeed sorry for the late response but if you still need the drinkers please let me know via call or whatsapp the reason is that there are several types and qualities of nipple tip drinkers. Do you want brass made, stainless steel or iron? Is it for mature pigs or the young ones? Do you want them to be shipped express or normal? All these, along with the quantity of the order affects the total cost!

Yea, I still need it. Will need cost of Brass & Stainless- for both mature and weaners.
On shipping- how long is "normal" and how long is "express" delivery option.
Any minimum order quantity for these?

1 Like

Re: Pre-order Rain Guns+Spraytubes+Dripkits+Tip drinkers-Agritechnovate Solutions by Kalusam(m): 8:02am On Jun 02, 2017
AmazingSolutnz:

Yea, I still need it. Will need cost of Brass & Stainless- for both mature and weaners.

Normal shipping takes 3 - 4 weeks to get here from the time you pay for your items.
Express shipping is from 7-10 days after you make payment for your items.

Using the picture attached, I will give you costs of the items. Please note minimum order is 300 pieces.

Picture no.1: Pure stainless steel Pig Nipple drinker.
Cost: N1,000/piece(Landing cost via Normal shipping). Minimum order is 300 pieces. Total Landing cost to Ikeja, Lagos...NGN300,000.

Picture no.2-5: Pure stainless steel+rubber/brass filter Pig Nipple drinker.
Cost: N600/piece(Landing cost via Normal shipping). Minimum order is 300 pieces. Total Landing cost to Ikeja, Lagos...NGN180,000.

Picture no.6: Pure brass Pig Nipple drinker.
Cost: N500/piece(Landing cost via Normal shipping). Minimum order is 300 pieces. Total Landing Cost to Ikeja, Lagos...NGN150,000.

To order please send a Whatsapp or SMS on the quantity you will order to 07036931636 and you will be notified on steps to get them within 3 weeks...Thanks!

1 Like

Re: Pre-order Rain Guns+Spraytubes+Dripkits+Tip drinkers-Agritechnovate Solutions by Kalusam(m): 5:05pm On Jun 04, 2017
The rains are fully here but sadly they don't last longer than 4 months, for details on how to plan for the dry season farming visit https://www.nairaland.com/2110962/pre-order-rain-guns-spraytubes-dripkits/7#5705927
Re: Pre-order Rain Guns+Spraytubes+Dripkits+Tip drinkers-Agritechnovate Solutions by Kalusam(m): 6:54pm On Jun 07, 2017
We have created a Whatsapp group for those interested in the Consolidated pre order. Send us a message so that you can be added, keep the interests coming in!
Re: Pre-order Rain Guns+Spraytubes+Dripkits+Tip drinkers-Agritechnovate Solutions by Kalusam(m): 6:05am On Jun 12, 2017
We appreciate your responses so far on your interest in affordable farm technologies for your dry season farming needs. Don't fail to contact us if you are interested, confirm how many of the Irrigation items or any other farm technologies you need to us here or via Whatsapp today!
Re: Pre-order Rain Guns+Spraytubes+Dripkits+Tip drinkers-Agritechnovate Solutions by Kalusam(m): 10:18pm On Jun 12, 2017
You can now preorder high quality Black /Silver Mulching film for NGN30,000 per roll. Minimum order is 16 rolls(Sufficient for covering 1 hectare) or NGN480,000 to Lagos in our dry season farm technologies pre order today. Indicate your interests as deadlines are fast approaching.

1 Like

Re: Pre-order Rain Guns+Spraytubes+Dripkits+Tip drinkers-Agritechnovate Solutions by Kalusam(m): 5:14am On Jun 24, 2017
AmazingSolutnz:

Hello sir, we haven't heard from you in a long while concerning this order. Are you still interested?

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (17) (Reply)

Agric/grains Commodity Purchase/storage / Bush Meats From My Farms / Duck Farming: Let's Journey Together

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.