Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,005 members, 7,817,969 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:33 AM

Pre-order Rain Guns+Spraytubes+Dripkits+Tip drinkers-Agritechnovate Solutions - Agriculture (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Pre-order Rain Guns+Spraytubes+Dripkits+Tip drinkers-Agritechnovate Solutions (45594 Views)

Just arrived!! Driptapes(4000m) & Spraytubes (1000m)!! / 50 metres diameters Rain Guns For Sale! / Get Drip Irrigation/rain Guns For Your Farmland (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pre-order Rain Guns+Spraytubes+Dripkits+Tip drinkers-Agritechnovate Solutions by Healthilyea: 3:55pm On Aug 21, 2016
Kalusam:
Do you plan on getting any Agribusiness technology for your business or dry season farming, be it irrigation items, nursery items, any item you have in mind. Do let us know today, we will be glad to help you achieve your dreams in your Agribusiness venture by providing the right technologies for you to achieve them!
Oga sir please I need Cocopeat for nursery, can I get from you ?
Re: Pre-order Rain Guns+Spraytubes+Dripkits+Tip drinkers-Agritechnovate Solutions by Kalusam(m): 4:07pm On Aug 22, 2016
Healthilyea:

Oga sir please I need Cocopeat for nursery, can I get from you ?

We don't have in stock for now. When do you need them and how many kg do you need?
Re: Pre-order Rain Guns+Spraytubes+Dripkits+Tip drinkers-Agritechnovate Solutions by Kalusam(m): 4:14pm On Aug 22, 2016
omotinugbonkace your payment of N72,222 part payment for 1km spray tubes received! Work underway at one of our manufacturers factory.Will update you on details of your order with time.

1 Like

Re: Pre-order Rain Guns+Spraytubes+Dripkits+Tip drinkers-Agritechnovate Solutions by omotinugbonkace(m): 5:50pm On Aug 22, 2016
Kalusam:
omotinugbonkace your payment of N72,222 part payment for 1km spray tubes received! Work underway at one of our manufacturers factory.Will update you on details of your order with time.

This is great grin I hope the two items will arrive same day so that I can commence installation immediately. The Dry season is fast at hand and I really want to get prepared for it this time.
Thanks Bro and mind you, you have earned our trust any day!
Re: Pre-order Rain Guns+Spraytubes+Dripkits+Tip drinkers-Agritechnovate Solutions by Healthilyea: 6:36pm On Aug 22, 2016
Kalusam:

We don't have in stock for now. When do you need them and how many kg do you need?
I'll need between 10-20kg or how does yours come and what is the cost please.
Any idea on when it will be available?
Thank you.
Re: Pre-order Rain Guns+Spraytubes+Dripkits+Tip drinkers-Agritechnovate Solutions by Kalusam(m): 7:13pm On Aug 22, 2016
I will make sure both items are sent out by our suppliers at the same time, so don't worry they will arrive same day! With the right irrigation systems in place, you are on your way to a successful dry season farming! #sevenfigurefarming grin Thanks
omotinugbonkace:

This is great grin I hope the two items will arrive same day so that I can commence installation immediately. The Dry season is fast at hand and I really want to get prepared for it this time.
Thanks Bro and mind you, you have earned our trust any day!
Re: Pre-order Rain Guns+Spraytubes+Dripkits+Tip drinkers-Agritechnovate Solutions by Kalusam(m): 7:46pm On Aug 22, 2016
I will confirm the total costs for 10kg to 20kg to Lagos by tomorrow from the suppliers. It will be available in 3 weeks or less after part payment of 60% items cost. It comes in compressed block form.
Healthilyea:

I'll need between 10-20kg or how does yours come and what is the cost please.
Any idea on when it will be available?
Thank you.
Re: Pre-order Rain Guns+Spraytubes+Dripkits+Tip drinkers-Agritechnovate Solutions by olamkas: 8:44am On Aug 23, 2016
@OP, I will seriously encourage that you should try and look into importing efficient and cost effective weeder.
The issue of weed control in agriculture is crucial.
Farmers spend so much on wedding with less efficiency.
Please try and consider my point.
Re: Pre-order Rain Guns+Spraytubes+Dripkits+Tip drinkers-Agritechnovate Solutions by Kalusam(m): 6:55pm On Aug 23, 2016
Noted...thanks!

olamkas:
@OP, I will seriously encourage that you should try and look into importing efficient and cost effective weeder.
The issue of weed control in agriculture is crucial.
Farmers spend so much on wedding with less efficiency.
Please try and consider my point.
Re: Pre-order Rain Guns+Spraytubes+Dripkits+Tip drinkers-Agritechnovate Solutions by Kalusam(m): 9:20pm On Aug 23, 2016
Got an Update from one supplier earlier today. The Cocopeat is compressed and packed in 650g , each cost to Lagos is N2,500...minimum order from this supplier is 10pcs. Let me know if this is what you want. Cc healthilyea

Kalusam:
I will confirm the total costs for 10kg to 20kg to Lagos by tomorrow from the suppliers. It will be available in 3 weeks or less after part payment of 60% items cost. It comes in compressed block form.
Re: Pre-order Rain Guns+Spraytubes+Dripkits+Tip drinkers-Agritechnovate Solutions by Healthilyea: 9:24pm On Aug 24, 2016
Kalusam:
Got an Update from one supplier earlier today. The Cocopeat is compressed and packed in 650g , each cost to Lagos is N2,500...minimum order from this supplier is 10pcs. Let me know if this is what you want. Cc healthilyea

Thanks for the feedback, but it's too expensive for me.
Re: Pre-order Rain Guns+Spraytubes+Dripkits+Tip drinkers-Agritechnovate Solutions by Kalusam(m): 9:31pm On Aug 24, 2016
The first batch of shipment will be made to our shipping agent in Guangzhou this week, if you are yet to make payment for your desired items please do ASAP so your orders can come in latest second week of September! Thank you.
Re: Pre-order Rain Guns+Spraytubes+Dripkits+Tip drinkers-Agritechnovate Solutions by Kalusam(m): 9:34pm On Aug 24, 2016
Healthilyea:

okay....sorry, please let me know price range you have in mind per Kg so I can help you get a supplier within your budget.
Re: Pre-order Rain Guns+Spraytubes+Dripkits+Tip drinkers-Agritechnovate Solutions by Healthilyea: 9:46pm On Aug 24, 2016
Kalusam:
okay....sorry, please let me know price range you have in mind per Kg so I can help you get a supplier within your budget.
Just sent you a message on whatsapp
Re: Pre-order Rain Guns+Spraytubes+Dripkits+Tip drinkers-Agritechnovate Solutions by Kalusam(m): 10:34pm On Aug 24, 2016
Healthilyea:

Just sent you a message on whatsapp
Really appreciate chatting with you madam...will get back to you on the Cocopeat as soon as possible.
Re: Pre-order Rain Guns+Spraytubes+Dripkits+Tip drinkers-Agritechnovate Solutions by Kalusam(m): 7:05am On Aug 26, 2016
This week have not been a good week for our dear naira, if you are still wondering why I made this statement see http://www.financialwatchngr.com/2016/08/25/naira-hits-record-low-409-dollar-black-market/ The USD was 409 yesterday, it was tough to meetup our client demands yesterday as we had to counter fund to make sure our suppliers got the right amount. Hence going forward, cost of 1km of drip tapes and accessories is N72,000 as against N70,000...Price of spray tubes for 1km is now N125,000 as against N120,000. If the price reverts back to 400 or lower, we will revert back to our old rates. For those buying more than the quotes on this post contact us privately for quotes, however note that that vote is invalid after 24hours! ONLY contact us if you are ready to pay within 24 hours, Thank you... Agritechnovate Solutions Enterprises.
Re: Pre-order Rain Guns+Spraytubes+Dripkits+Tip drinkers-Agritechnovate Solutions by omotinugbonkace(m): 10:05pm On Aug 29, 2016
Kalusam:

Any update on the arrival date? wink
Re: Pre-order Rain Guns+Spraytubes+Dripkits+Tip drinkers-Agritechnovate Solutions by Kalusam(m): 7:36pm On Aug 30, 2016
We hope to have them in Nigeria by mid September. We had some commitment fulfilments from some clients last Friday, so we had to treat your orders with theirs in this first batch.
omotinugbonkace:

Any update on the arrival date? wink
Re: Pre-order Rain Guns+Spraytubes+Dripkits+Tip drinkers-Agritechnovate Solutions by Kalusam(m): 7:42pm On Aug 30, 2016
For those who contacted me for irrigation systems today, we are glad to inform you that you can be part of the second batch of the Consolidated Agric technologies procurement Programme.
Re: Pre-order Rain Guns+Spraytubes+Dripkits+Tip drinkers-Agritechnovate Solutions by Kalusam(m): 8:00pm On Aug 30, 2016
Good evening people, for those who participated in the first phase of the Farm technologies and Dry season consolidated irrigation system pre-order programme. We thank you for believing in us, we will do our best to make sure you get your orders by mid September.

For those joining the second batch, Minimum order is 1000m for Spray tubes and Drip tapes. You need 1000m to 1300m for 1 acre for spray tubes and 4000m to 5000m for drip tapes. We have so far received several oral commitments, however a financial commitment of 60% and above of the cost of items ordered to any of our bank accounts qualifies you to be a part of this programme. As we delve into the dry season, costs of this items might increase, cost of USD will sure increase as a result of the festivities as well as cargo taking longer to come due to an increase in purchases, dont get caught up in that web!

Join our Dry season consolidated irrigation system pre-order programme today and you will glad you did. Cost for drip kits(1000m drip tapes plus connectors and end stoppers)....N75,000. Cost of Spray tubes 1000m is N125,000. Be assured of high quality products as we only deal with manufacturers who have been into the business for a long time. All spray tubes and Drip tapes we order are UV treated and manufacturers says they can last for 3-5 years! We will be updating you all as regards the progress as time goes on!
Re: Pre-order Rain Guns+Spraytubes+Dripkits+Tip drinkers-Agritechnovate Solutions by peterbabs(m): 10:33am On Aug 31, 2016
Full Payment for order of 4000m spray tube has been done.
Kindly confirm, Sir.
Re: Pre-order Rain Guns+Spraytubes+Dripkits+Tip drinkers-Agritechnovate Solutions by Kalusam(m): 10:51am On Aug 31, 2016
This is to confirm the receipt of N450,000 full payment for 4000m spray tubes. Will update you and the others in the second batch via this platform as regards the status of your orders. Thank you!
peterbabs:
Full Payment for order of 4000m spray tube has been done.
Kindly confirm, Sir.
Re: Pre-order Rain Guns+Spraytubes+Dripkits+Tip drinkers-Agritechnovate Solutions by Kalusam(m): 10:58am On Aug 31, 2016
PHOTO UPDATE: For batch one orders, your goods have been prepared for shipment to Guangzhou. Oga omotinugbonkace owns the 3 rolls of drip tapes on the left while the spray tubes and Drip accessories are on the right(from the picture).

Re: Pre-order Rain Guns+Spraytubes+Dripkits+Tip drinkers-Agritechnovate Solutions by omotinugbonkace(m): 10:04am On Sep 01, 2016
Kalusam:
PHOTO UPDATE: For batch one orders, your goods have been prepared for shipment to Guangzhou. Oga omotinugbonkace owns the 3 rolls of drip tapes on the left while the spray tubes and Drip accessories are on the right(from the picture).

I've been trying to pick them out from my laptop without success and I even tried downloaded the items... grin
I'm just happy ther're on the way.
Re: Pre-order Rain Guns+Spraytubes+Dripkits+Tip drinkers-Agritechnovate Solutions by Kalusam(m): 7:49am On Sep 03, 2016
Agritechnovate Solutions Enterprises is a fully registered and first of its kind-Agribusiness tech startup in Nigeria. We are committed to providing affordable farm technologies to both small and large farmers in Nigeria. Our unique selling preposition is in providing ONLY quality products at affordable prices irrespective of the market exchange rate. We hope to have both returning and new customers who see the need to use low cost technologies on their various Agribusiness ventures, our goal is to make more and more agribusinesses succeed by providing technology and innovation to the agric landscape in Nigeria...without the right technology, we are going nowhere in our diversification to Agriculture!
Re: Pre-order Rain Guns+Spraytubes+Dripkits+Tip drinkers-Agritechnovate Solutions by Kalusam(m): 7:53am On Sep 03, 2016
Dont worry sir, you will not just see them you will feel them and see them work effectively and bring you results this dry season! cheesy
omotinugbonkace:

I've been trying to pick them out from my laptop without success and I even tried downloaded the items... grin
I'm just happy ther're on the way.
Re: Pre-order Rain Guns+Spraytubes+Dripkits+Tip drinkers-Agritechnovate Solutions by Kalusam(m): 10:49pm On Sep 07, 2016
Items packed and ready to be shipped down to Nigeria this week! All batch one orders and batch 2 order by peterbabs will leave Guangzhou by Friday. Further updates on pickup will be made to the clients via the normal channels of communication. Thank you.

Re: Pre-order Rain Guns+Spraytubes+Dripkits+Tip drinkers-Agritechnovate Solutions by soterslove: 7:23am On Sep 10, 2016
Oga Kalu welldone Sir.

I am in need of UV resistant 35%

or 40% Shadenet.

Pls let me have the specifications and

quote asap.

PS: Your incoming driptapes comes

with what specification pls?

Thanks.
Re: Pre-order Rain Guns+Spraytubes+Dripkits+Tip drinkers-Agritechnovate Solutions by Kalusam(m): 4:37pm On Sep 11, 2016
For now we don't have shade nets in stock.

soterslove:
Oga Kalu welldone Sir.

I am in need of UV resistant 35%

or 40% Shadenet.

Pls let me have the specifications and

quote asap.

PS: Your incoming driptapes comes

with what specification pls?

Thanks.
Re: Pre-order Rain Guns+Spraytubes+Dripkits+Tip drinkers-Agritechnovate Solutions by Kalusam(m): 4:41pm On Sep 11, 2016
The drip tapes we bring in are based on customer needs or specifications, we buy what they wan' we don't stock for now. If you need a custom order, the best way to get response is to contact me personally via call or WhatsApp. The information I put here is basic. Thanks.
Re: Pre-order Rain Guns+Spraytubes+Dripkits+Tip drinkers-Agritechnovate Solutions by Willie2015: 1:15pm On Sep 12, 2016
Healthilyea:

Use the following cheap alternative method

1. Burn your soil to kill the weed seed and disease in your nursery soil
2. Mix it the soil with Old Saw Dust (makes your soil very light)
3. Add organic fertilizer to the combination and compost if you have.
4. Mix the combination with water( not too watery)
5. Fill your Nursery tray and sow your seeds.
Re: Pre-order Rain Guns+Spraytubes+Dripkits+Tip drinkers-Agritechnovate Solutions by Healthilyea: 7:07pm On Sep 12, 2016
Willie2015:

Use the following cheap alternative method

1. Burn your soil to kill the weed seed and disease in your nursery soil
2. Mix it the soil with Old Saw Dust (makes your soil very light)
3. Add organic fertilizer to the combination and compost if you have.
4. Mix the combination with water( not too watery)
5. Fill your Nursery tray and sow your seeds.

Thank you very much, you have been really helpful.
Like late Chaz B would say ... If each one could reach one, then each one could teach one; what a wonderful world it would be.
Thank you!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply)

Agric/grains Commodity Purchase/storage / Sesame Farming ( The New Oil Money) / Bush Meats From My Farms

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.