Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,721 members, 7,809,735 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:06 PM

Get Drip Irrigation/rain Guns For Your Farmland - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Get Drip Irrigation/rain Guns For Your Farmland (23256 Views)

My Low Cost Sack And Drip Irrigation Farming. / 50 metres diameters Rain Guns For Sale! / Pre-order Rain Guns+Spraytubes+Dripkits+Tip drinkers-Agritechnovate Solutions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Get Drip Irrigation/rain Guns For Your Farmland by innovationafrik: 5:39pm On Jan 26, 2015
Drip irrigation kits consist of a roll of pipes with spaced emitters that emits water directly to the root of your crops. Drip irrigation allows you to send water to the roots of your plants with great precision. Plants make use of water more efficiently when they get it through their roots.

Let's take this example. A man who is dehydrated and needs water urgently, which is more efficient, pouring water on his head or getting water into his veins? Veins of course, this also applies to plants and that's what drip irrigation does.

With drip irrigation, you can reduce labour hours needed and cost of fertilisation. A turning of a tap can irrigate hectares of land all at once and you use 40-70 percent less water (ain't you saving the Earth). You can also mix your fertiliser and other nutrition in the tank and pass it to the roots of the plants through drip irrigation, you must be trained to do this in order not to kill your plants, its called Fertigation. With fertigation, you will use less fertilisers.

Because drip irrigation does not splash water on the crops, you will greatly reduce Fungi infections and the Bees will not be disturbed.

Do you have small or large plantation of Plantains, Banana, vegetables, Cocoa, Cashew etc, I can install drip irrigation for you at a very low cost, with fertigation you may get over 20 percent more yield.

Please contact me through
Veggie Grow Limited
innovationpro001@yahoo.com
sales@veggiegrow.ng

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Get Drip Irrigation/rain Guns For Your Farmland by world1(m): 5:41pm On Jan 26, 2015
innovationafrik:
Drip irrigation kits consist of a roll of pipes with spaced emitters that emits water directly to the root of your crops. Drip irrigation allows you to send water to the roots of your plants with great precision. Plants make use of water more efficiently when they get it through their roots.

Let's take this example. A man who is dehydrated and needs water urgently, which is more efficient, pouring water on his head or getting water into his veins? Veins of course, this also applies to plants and that's what drip irrigation does.

With drip irrigation, you can reduce labour hours needed and cost of fertilisation. A turning of a tap can irrigate hectares of land all at once and you use 40-70 percent less water (ain't you saving the Earth). You can also mix your fertiliser and other nutrition in the tank and pass it to the roots of the plants through drip irrigation, you must be trained to do this in order not to kill your plants, its called Fertigation. With fertigation, you will use less fertilisers.

Because drip irrigation does not splash water on the crops, you will greatly reduce Fungi infections and the Bees will not be disturbed.

Do you have small or large plantation of Plantains, Banana, vegetables, Cocoa, Cashew etc, I can install drip irrigation for you at a very low cost, with fertigation you may get over 20 percent more yield.

Please contact me through innovationpro001@yahoo.com
Boss.
Weldone

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Get Drip Irrigation/rain Guns For Your Farmland by innovationafrik: 5:42pm On Jan 26, 2015
Pictures are attached. Please note that the Plantain picture was culled from Google, i have not installed drip irrigation for plantain in Nigeria but i know how to do it. A trial will convince you. The drip irrigation is one of the several kits i have in stock now

Re: Get Drip Irrigation/rain Guns For Your Farmland by felixzo1(m): 5:42pm On Jan 26, 2015
where are you based .what is price range.
Re: Get Drip Irrigation/rain Guns For Your Farmland by innovationafrik: 5:49pm On Jan 26, 2015
I will talk about Rain Guns tommorrow.

I can give you drip irrigation that will cover almost 2 acres of plantain plantation depending on spacing for N150,000. Please note that my drip irrigation pipes are not the thin ones that need pressure reduction.
Re: Get Drip Irrigation/rain Guns For Your Farmland by innovationafrik: 5:52pm On Jan 26, 2015
Please note i am not demanding money from anybody. I will show you anything you order and bring it to you before collection of money.

1 Like

Re: Get Drip Irrigation/rain Guns For Your Farmland by world1(m): 6:50pm On Jan 26, 2015
Thanks so much Boss.
We are having fun here with the tips you gave for the building. grin grin

1 Share

Re: Get Drip Irrigation/rain Guns For Your Farmland by Lesgupnigeria(m): 7:34pm On Jan 26, 2015
Nice work you are doing here.
Keep it up.
Re: Get Drip Irrigation/rain Guns For Your Farmland by innovationafrik: 9:59pm On Jan 26, 2015
@ World 1
Thanks for your mention, you are doing a great job in the plantain sphere
Re: Get Drip Irrigation/rain Guns For Your Farmland by innovationafrik: 10:00pm On Jan 26, 2015
@Legsuupnigeria
Thank u.
Re: Get Drip Irrigation/rain Guns For Your Farmland by innovationafrik: 10:58am On Jan 27, 2015
Rain Guns like the name sounds are Gun like high calibre sprinklers that rotates 360 degrees and sprinkle water round your whole farmland. It works exactly how rain works.

While sprinkling your field, Rain Guns dissolve the Nitrogen in the air which will be highly beneficial to your crops in form of high yield.

A Rain Gun can irrigate 2 acres of land at once, some can irrigate hectares of land at once. Rain Guns also save at least 30 percent less water than furrow/flood irrigation.

Are you a Maize, cassava, Plantain farmer or any crop farmer and you want to plant and produce all year round. Please contact us for free consultancy on Rain gun installation.

Pictures will be posted later.

3 Likes

Re: Get Drip Irrigation/rain Guns For Your Farmland by innovationafrik: 11:41am On Jan 27, 2015
Let's talk about Cassava and Rain Guns and other tricks.

A Thai Lawyer turned Farmer in Thailand shared some information and tricks with me on how he got 67 tonnes of Cassava per hectare. He said even the highest yield the Govt Research Agency got was 39 tonnes per Hectare while local farmers got an average of 20 tonnes per Hectare.

What did he do differently?
He planted a Leguminous crop in his farmland for 75 days before he cultivated Cassava. He called someone to harvest the Leguminous crop and pay him, so he started earning revenue even before cultivating cassava.

After harvesting of the Leguminous crop (Nitrogen fixer), he ploughed the leguminous crop into the soil and he used the Indigenous Micro-Organisms (IMO) he cultured to hasten the decomposition of the leftover leguminous crops. With this practice, he added an equivalent of 2 bags of Urea to one Hectare of land.

He had one Cow in his over 25 hectares of land so he used the Cow wastes extensively. There are ways you ferment Cow wastes, Neem leaves (Dongoyaro) and introduce IMO, the wastes will serve as fertiliser and insecticides and you won't spend any money on Inorganic Fertilisers and chemicals.

A cow can fertilise over 24 acres of land. The motivation of the Thai farmer was the poor prices Cassava tubers buyers offer in Thailand, is this not similar to what is happening in Nigeria.

Contact us for free consultation on irrigating your Cassava farmland, if you get us to install Rain Guns in your Cassava farm or any farm, we will train you on how to culture Indigenous Micro-organism and how you can produce your own organic manure and insecticide. You can still break even with N8,000 per tonne of Cassava but we need to be problem solvers.

Who is ready for a trial of this Thai method in Nigeria?

I will talk about ways to massively reduce costs in cultivating plantain later.

1 Like

Re: Get Drip Irrigation/rain Guns For Your Farmland by boluwajokosegun: 12:10pm On Jan 27, 2015
Please send phone numbers, pictures & price to of the rain gun to eesteeresources@gmail.com.
But you also need to share same here.
Re: Get Drip Irrigation/rain Guns For Your Farmland by saliubello(m): 5:54pm On Jan 28, 2015
photos please. what i see i remember.
Re: Get Drip Irrigation/rain Guns For Your Farmland by innovationafrik: 6:41pm On Jan 29, 2015
Apologies for the delay in uploading the picture of the Rain Guns. Please note that they come in different shapes and sizes, one similarity is that they all look like a gun.

2 Likes

Re: Get Drip Irrigation/rain Guns For Your Farmland by hotmas911(m): 6:21am On Jan 30, 2015
morning bros, can you please forward your price list to dto911@gmail.com. i want to know how much it will cost to irrigate an acre with the drip and rain gun system. thanks
Re: Get Drip Irrigation/rain Guns For Your Farmland by senato123(m): 12:54pm On Jan 30, 2015
Please send to my email too gentlet2005@yahoo.com. For drip n gun pleas
Re: Get Drip Irrigation/rain Guns For Your Farmland by Hugoboy: 2:55pm On Jan 30, 2015
innovationafrik:
Apologies for the delay in uploading the picture of the Rain Guns. Please note that they come in different shapes and sizes, one similarity is that they all look like a gun.

Pls send details to me too. I'm interested. Thanks. adedayoadeyemi77@gmail.com
Re: Get Drip Irrigation/rain Guns For Your Farmland by Sutsillac(m): 3:29pm On Jan 30, 2015
Good day sir, Can u please send me your price list for the rain guns. thank u
tetemowi@hotmail.com
Re: Get Drip Irrigation/rain Guns For Your Farmland by saliubello(m): 9:26pm On Jan 30, 2015
Are they readily available or by pre-order bases?

1 Like

Re: Get Drip Irrigation/rain Guns For Your Farmland by dragon2(m): 11:45pm On Jan 30, 2015
Good-day sir can you give us a price range for your models of rain-gun.?
Re: Get Drip Irrigation/rain Guns For Your Farmland by kk4real: 9:53am On Jan 31, 2015
innovationafrik:
pls reply your mails. Sent you a couple of mails and you still havent replied. Thanks.
Re: Get Drip Irrigation/rain Guns For Your Farmland by Toosure70: 10:29am On Jan 31, 2015
awejulius@yahoo.com please all detail here
Re: Get Drip Irrigation/rain Guns For Your Farmland by olushollys(m): 7:29pm On Jan 31, 2015
Pls send the quotes to olushollys@yahoo.com
Re: Get Drip Irrigation/rain Guns For Your Farmland by saliubello(m): 10:22pm On Feb 01, 2015
Op. Come quickly & answer these questions. I'm interested too
Re: Get Drip Irrigation/rain Guns For Your Farmland by innovationafrik: 11:43pm On Feb 01, 2015
Apologies for the delayed response. I have been off the. Internet for a while.

@ saliubello:
Drip irrigation kits and growing media are readily available, rain guns will be ordered and delivered in days

@ olushollys, Sutsillac, kk4real, hotmass 911 and Toosure70:

Kindly check your email add especially your spam folder

To get an accurate quotation and advice, kindly send the size of your farmland, the type of crop you want to grow, plant spacing, type of water source you have, capacity of your water pump (in case you want rain guns) and your plant density.

I don't discuss individual project case on Nairaland, its preferable to send me an email.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Get Drip Irrigation/rain Guns For Your Farmland by boluwajokosegun: 2:55pm On Feb 02, 2015
Innovationafrik , why are you finding it difficult to give me price list, i sent you mail on eesteeresources@gmail.com
Re: Get Drip Irrigation/rain Guns For Your Farmland by Toosure70: 2:30pm On Feb 06, 2015
innovationafrik:

@ saliubello:
Drip irrigation kits and growing media are readily available, rain guns will be ordered and delivered in days

To get an accurate quotation and advice, kindly send the size of your farmland, the type of crop you want to grow, plant spacing, type of water source you have, capacity of your water pump (in case you want rain guns) and your plant density.

I don't discuss individual project case on Nairaland, its preferable to send me an email.
not seen yet. or send to toosure70@Yahoo.com
Re: Get Drip Irrigation/rain Guns For Your Farmland by saliubello(m): 11:30am On Mar 17, 2015
innovationafrik:

@ saliubello:

Give me your contact details.

1 Like

Re: Get Drip Irrigation/rain Guns For Your Farmland by innovationafrik: 4:48pm On Mar 22, 2015
@ Sallubello

I am replying your comments on another thread here.

To educate you a bit. All business owners are opportunists, if I see that my competitors are not utilising an opportunity, I will key in and make good money for myself.

I don't know the meaning of derailing of threads. So because your preferred vendor opened a thread, I should not open mine and sell my products.

I also do not know the meaning of ridiculous prices. I guess your own definition of non-ridiculous prices is selling above the prices of your preferred vendor. I am a capitalist and I can sell at a loss for a short time just to kill the competition, this is a pricing strategy.

You may need to go and look up the meaning of black market. Black markets spring up to sell regulated products illegally, how does this apply to drip irrigation kits? You can sell your drip irrigation kits through any channel.

I know people like you, you are likely sponsored to spoil things for our business.

To address the concerns of a doubting Thomas/competitor sponsored mole like you, I am offering you an opportunity to visit our 30 acre farm in Agbara. We have installed drip irrigation on some acres on it and we have planted some crops using precision methods. I will discharge your transport cost from anywhere you live to Agbara. If you also want drip irrigation kits, we will be happy to supply you before payment but you must issue us a post dated cheque. You may contact us through our email for more details.

For those who are still sitting on the fence, drip irrigation is the way to go. Doing only rain fed agriculture is outdated and very limiting.

With drip irrigation, you can practise precision farming. You can actually know the number of plants per acre/hectare and the spacing. The difference between emitters is your crop spacing. You can also know the exact litres of water you give your crops.

Sallubello, I won't respond to your comments again until you visit us or you buy stuffs from us. No offence intended.

Pls pardon me, I don't have too much time to come here often to update my threads. You can send your purchase enquiries to our email address.

2 Likes

Re: Get Drip Irrigation/rain Guns For Your Farmland by OLAMIMO12(m): 5:56pm On Mar 22, 2015
innovationafrik..............my source of water is WELL(i mean well water). i grow cucumber/watermelon. farm space is just one acre. plant spacing 18inches. send cost and other details of drip irrigation to (olakabeer@gmail.com).
waiting bros
Re: Get Drip Irrigation/rain Guns For Your Farmland by saliubello(m): 9:46pm On Mar 22, 2015
dhs

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Home Garden / Make Over 300% Profit From Planting Ginger / Vertical Sack Farming, Earning More From A Smaller Space.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.