Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,604 members, 7,820,155 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:37 AM

Buy a Highly Profitable Business Plan.."Cooking gas home delivery service" - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Buy a Highly Profitable Business Plan.."Cooking gas home delivery service" (11684 Views)

Charcoal Business Booms In Ondo As Cooking Gas Price Increases / N3million Naira, What Business Profitable Business Can It Float? / The Highly Lucrative Lpg/cooking Gas Station Business (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buy a Highly Profitable Business Plan.."Cooking gas home delivery service" by Nobody: 11:23am On Apr 09, 2015
Business minds only.
Re: Buy a Highly Profitable Business Plan.."Cooking gas home delivery service" by Nobody: 4:02pm On Apr 09, 2015
For Business growth and Entrepreneurs
Re: Buy a Highly Profitable Business Plan.."Cooking gas home delivery service" by osasboy(m): 5:37pm On Apr 09, 2015
Are you looking to partner with an investor OR you want to sell out the feasibility study for N40k??
Re: Buy a Highly Profitable Business Plan.."Cooking gas home delivery service" by oneblacboi: 6:14am On Apr 10, 2015
I am interested.

Shoot me an email via NL inbox.

TNX
Re: Buy a Highly Profitable Business Plan.."Cooking gas home delivery service" by Nobody: 10:34am On Apr 10, 2015
still open for smart business people......Bank of Industry is Currently investing N250billion for SMEs.
Re: Buy a Highly Profitable Business Plan.."Cooking gas home delivery service" by Nobody: 10:39am On Apr 10, 2015
@Osaboy.....the Feasibility study is for sale N40, 000.

It would guide you on how to Establish, develop and Run the business successfully.

@Onebalchi....please kindly email me at

Please only interested and serious business individuals.

columellanigeria2010@gmail.com

Williams.
Re: Buy a Highly Profitable Business Plan.."Cooking gas home delivery service" by GentleFrank(m): 11:33am On Apr 10, 2015
Nice thread !

Sometime ago in February, I published a FREE business guide on starting a cooking gas filling depot on my entrepreneurial blog at http://www.businessparrot.com/2015/02/start-mini-gas-filing-depot-station-and.html?m=1 and many Nigerians, Africans and global readers have benefited from the premium information so far. However, I will soon drop a more comprehemsive post on the topic with specific consideration of the Nigerian business environment as well as the real time profit potentials in the cooking gas business.

It may interest you to know that you can get a Franchise with the Oando Plc and become a partner with their gas distribution outfit with a very liitle capital and other minimum requirements like experience and a spot for the installation of your modern gas dispensing facility. I will detail it further in my next post. Just read my blog regularly and catch it FREE OF CHARGE as soon as I publish it.

Cheers to your success as you work harder !!!
Re: Buy a Highly Profitable Business Plan.."Cooking gas home delivery service" by Nobody: 3:22pm On Apr 10, 2015
Hello GentleFrank,

my blog you got. well done and thank you for elaborating a little bit about the LPG industry.
you made mention of becoming an Oando distributor....Yes it is an awesome business development by Oando to move into the Home delivery aspect of the business as a value chained using 3rd party retailers but so far, this 3rd party retailers have not been successful (you can make a little research on your own to findout).

There are so Many reasons why this home delivery retailers haven't successful.
1. Lack of proper knowledge about the marketing dynamics of LPG
2. Lack of a proper business plan to guide the retailers (many of them just venture into the business with a business plan to guide them)
3. Poor marketing strategies.
4. poor business models.

now, In this feasibility study report I offer, all this issues have been addressed and this report would serve as a guide to any intending person willing to venture into the LPG industry as a business.

we shall talk more via your blog.

thanks
Re: Buy a Highly Profitable Business Plan.."Cooking gas home delivery service" by Nobody: 10:08am On Apr 11, 2015
Business Continues after the election friends.
please no violence.
Re: Buy a Highly Profitable Business Plan.."Cooking gas home delivery service" by kennethkaycee(m): 4:05pm On Apr 12, 2015
Being online meeting needs shocked shocked shocked
Re: Buy a Highly Profitable Business Plan.."Cooking gas home delivery service" by Nobody: 5:03pm On Apr 12, 2015
Still available
Re: Buy a Highly Profitable Business Plan.."Cooking gas home delivery service" by Nobody: 9:59am On Apr 13, 2015
A strong Marketing is the basis of success of any company
Re: Buy a Highly Profitable Business Plan.."Cooking gas home delivery service" by Nobody: 3:49pm On Apr 13, 2015
Good Entrepreneurs.....have you conducted a Feasibility study research on your Idea?
Re: Buy a Highly Profitable Business Plan.."Cooking gas home delivery service" by Nobody: 10:11am On Apr 14, 2015
The report also contains a viability analysis of the business and If you can implement this project with a good branding job and a strong marketing and sales force, I can assure you that you can deliver over 150/day/vehicle With a good route management system
Re: Buy a Highly Profitable Business Plan.."Cooking gas home delivery service" by Nobody: 3:43pm On Apr 14, 2015
Good Evening
Re: Buy a Highly Profitable Business Plan.."Cooking gas home delivery service" by Nobody: 11:14am On Apr 15, 2015
good morning
Re: Buy a Highly Profitable Business Plan.."Cooking gas home delivery service" by Nobody: 4:34pm On Apr 15, 2015
A fascinating business......returns on investment are incredible.
Re: Buy a Highly Profitable Business Plan.."Cooking gas home delivery service" by Nobody: 8:40pm On Apr 15, 2015
Good Evening
Re: Buy a Highly Profitable Business Plan.."Cooking gas home delivery service" by sonety2k(m): 11:15pm On Apr 15, 2015
GentleFrank:
Nice thread !

Sometime ago in February, I published a FREE business guide on starting a cooking gas filling depot on my entrepreneurial blog at http://www.businessparrot.com/2015/02/start-mini-gas-filing-depot-station-and.html?m=1 and many Nigerians, Africans and global readers have benefited from the premium information so far. However, I will soon drop a more comprehemsive post on the topic with specific consideration of the Nigerian business environment as well as the real time profit potentials in the cooking gas business.

It may interest you to know that you can get a Franchise with the Oando Plc and become a partner with their gas distribution outfit with a very liitle capital and other minimum requirements like experience and a spot for the installation of your modern gas dispensing facility. I will detail it further in my next post. Just read my blog regularly and catch it FREE OF CHARGE as soon as I publish it.

Cheers to your success as you work harder !!!

Thanks for the info , please send me the full details to my mail box --- sonetauto@yahoo.com
Re: Buy a Highly Profitable Business Plan.."Cooking gas home delivery service" by Nobody: 3:39pm On Apr 16, 2015
document is still available
Re: Buy a Highly Profitable Business Plan.."Cooking gas home delivery service" by Nobody: 9:36am On Apr 17, 2015
Document still available
Re: Buy a Highly Profitable Business Plan.."Cooking gas home delivery service" by Nobody: 2:22pm On Apr 17, 2015
still available.......Happy Friday
Re: Buy a Highly Profitable Business Plan.."Cooking gas home delivery service" by Nobody: 8:40am On Apr 18, 2015
Happy weekend friends......do you have a business plan for your idea?
and how viable is your idea?
Re: Buy a Highly Profitable Business Plan.."Cooking gas home delivery service" by Nobody: 11:37am On Apr 18, 2015
up
Re: Buy a Highly Profitable Business Plan.."Cooking gas home delivery service" by Nobody: 2:43pm On Apr 18, 2015
weekend sale
Re: Buy a Highly Profitable Business Plan.."Cooking gas home delivery service" by Nobody: 10:34pm On Apr 18, 2015
Good Evening
Re: Buy a Highly Profitable Business Plan.."Cooking gas home delivery service" by Nobody: 10:29am On Apr 19, 2015
Good Morning Entrepreneurs
Re: Buy a Highly Profitable Business Plan.."Cooking gas home delivery service" by stagger: 9:26am On Apr 21, 2015
Why not show us your own success story with the information at your disposal which you are now selling?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Calling On All Betonmarkets Traders / Fire Burnt 9 Shops In Kwara (Photos) / FG Renews Chevron’s Licence For Another 20 Years

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.