Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,283 members, 7,836,259 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:04 AM

How To Make Love Potion - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Make Love Potion (19057 Views)

5 Ways To Make Love (without Having Sex) / Mother Wants Love Potion Be Used On Her Daughter. / Real Aphrodisiacs - Spanish Fly, Voodoo Love Potion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Make Love Potion by tope2000(f): 2:58am On Dec 24, 2008
bigmodo:

For real, one of my guy don use touch and follow enter girl before. Him collect am from a mallam. Na just ring wey u go wear of hand. Once u touch a girl and tell her, follow me, the girl go follow you. So my guy touch a girl and told her to follow him. Ma guy carry this girl go hotel, when they reach there, the guy tell the girl make she open, once my guy do finish, him and the girl follow comot outside and him sleep the girl, na when the girl come get herself. For real, the girl no no say my guy enter am till today. Touch and follow dey work for real but i advise my bobos make they use am. That thing get after effect.

shocked shocked shocked shocked
smh sad sad sad
why do u need love potion to sleep with a girl undecided
Abeg go visit prostitute na undecided

acidrop:

the rich men ones are even more scary, u don't know how dey made their money, it myt justbe from a previous touch and follow victim

who talk say make u go marry rich old man na angry cheesy
im talking young, tall, handsome, RICH guy cheesy

chika98:

hate moni for wia? I don tell you sey pipo are getting wife'd up with bentleys. . . you dey hia dey yarn opaks cheesy
get ready for your life to change in 09. Amin Jesu! grin grin

Ehen . . . . . . u dey speak my language. kai. . . . . bentley cry tongue
why havent i met a guy that will buy me one yet, just like u said 2009 is yr of change [amen] grin cheesy
Re: How To Make Love Potion by bluespice(f): 3:00am On Dec 24, 2008
chika na arab man?

tope mi o sa! tongue
Re: How To Make Love Potion by Nobody: 3:01am On Dec 24, 2008
@Acidrop
Oh girl, i don check ur profile, i see ur pic, u fine oo no be small. Na ur kind girl wey i dey search for. U go fit make a good couple for real. Abi no be true talk be that?
Re: How To Make Love Potion by chika98: 3:03am On Dec 24, 2008
Arab ko? Sheik ke? Full blown naija dudes
Re: How To Make Love Potion by tope2000(f): 3:05am On Dec 24, 2008
chika98:

Arab ko? Sheik ke? Full blown naija dudes

lol grin cheesy grin

bluespice:

tope mi o sa! tongue

correct babe. . . . just follow chika n I's lead tongue cheesy
Re: How To Make Love Potion by Nobody: 3:06am On Dec 24, 2008
tope2000:

why do u need love potion to sleep with a girl undecided
Abeg go visit prostitute na undecided

U be maga? I no dey Bleep p's. Na bobos wey no go fit toast girl dey go Bleep p's. As u see me, i be professional toaster.

@acidrop
I don try make i sleep but i no fit. Please say hi to daddy.
Re: How To Make Love Potion by JJYOU: 3:09am On Dec 24, 2008
bigmodo:

U be maga? I no dey mess p's. Na bobos wey no go fit toast girl dey go mess p's. As u see me, i be professional toaster.

@acidrop
you will soon be toasted
Re: How To Make Love Potion by chamotex(m): 3:09am On Dec 24, 2008
bigmodo:

U be maga? I no dey mess p's. Na bobos wey no go fit toast girl dey go mess p's. As u see me, i be professional toaster.

@acidrop

Bigmodo, e lo self-service! . . . e ma wa alrite grin grin grin grin
Re: How To Make Love Potion by chika98: 3:10am On Dec 24, 2008
chamotex:

Someone is giving away their secrets now huh grin
Re: How To Make Love Potion by tope2000(f): 3:13am On Dec 24, 2008
chamotex:

lmao cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
won ni ki e lo self-service o bros cheesy
Re: How To Make Love Potion by bluespice(f): 3:15am On Dec 24, 2008
chamo!
iwo ni kan na lo le so be grin
Re: How To Make Love Potion by chamotex(m): 3:18am On Dec 24, 2008
chika98:

Someone is giving away their secrets now huh grin

well, im just trying to help a brova out . . . . . the guy is desperate!! grin grin

or do u want him to scout then streets and hunt down innocent gurls with his "love portion". cheesy cheesy
Re: How To Make Love Potion by chamotex(m): 3:18am On Dec 24, 2008
bluespice:

chamo!
iwo ni kan na lo le so be grin

nothin do us cheesy kiss kiss
Re: How To Make Love Potion by SisiJinx: 3:39am On Dec 24, 2008
Okay, before I give you this, you should know that I have been doing my classes with Corresponding School of Witchcraft online, so I’ve not had the opportunity to have my work graded but I suppose I can use your result for my finals. So here

LOVE POTION TEA

1 pinch of rosemary
2 teaspoons of black tea
3 pinches thyme
3 pinches nutmeg
3 fresh mint leaves
6 fresh rose petals
6 lemon leaves
3 cups pure spring water
Sugar
Honey

To make another person fall in love with you, brew this tea on a Friday during a waxing moon (moving from empty to full).

Place all ingredients in an earthenware or copper tea kettle. Boil three cups of pure spring water and add to the kettle. Sweeten with sugar and honey, if desired.

Before drinking, recite this rhyme:

BY LIGHT OF MOON WAXING
I BREW THIS TEA
TO MAKE LAGBAJA* DESIRE ME.

Drink some of the tea and say:

GODDESS OF LOVE
HEAR NOW MY PLEA
LET LAGBAJA* DESIRE ME!
SO MOTE IT BE
SO MOTE IT BE

On the following Friday, brew another pot of the love potion tea and give some to the person you want to love you. She will soon begin to fall in love with you.

*****Of course it goes without saying that you put the person's name in place of Lagbaja or you'll wake up to Lagbaja serenading you with "Bigmodo. Anything for me" and you answering "Lagbaja, something for you"  lipsrsealed

Like I said, I haven’t had my work graded. . . so if anything happens like you turning into a bright shade of purple or warts starts sprouting on your face, please don’t come knocking on my door. I guess that’s my disclaimer.  undecided

Oh one more thing, if you can't find black tea, you can use green tea. . . you just gotta reduce the mint leaves to one and half or two.

Here's another

[flash=400,345]http://www.videojug.com/film/player?id=98f87aba-673e-8c30-1db5-ff0008ca476a[/flash]
Re: How To Make Love Potion by Nobody: 3:40am On Dec 24, 2008
@Chamotex
Na me go even teach you how to toast girl, no be go teach me. Remember say i be professional toaster. But this girl wey i need love potion for, another guy don already use am for the girl, so i wan use my own. If say na man to man thing, i for don get the girl tahtah
Re: How To Make Love Potion by SisiJinx: 3:48am On Dec 24, 2008
By the way, I find really admirable that you are open to alternative methods of getting someone to fall in love with you.

Honestly, If I hear "Watch and Pray" or "Just Be Yourself" one more time, I swear I am making me a deaf/mute portion! angry
Re: How To Make Love Potion by OmniPotens(m): 3:54am On Dec 24, 2008
Re: How To Make Love Potion by chamotex(m): 4:20am On Dec 24, 2008
bigmodo:

@Chamotex
Na me go even teach you how to toast girl, no be u go teach me. Remember say i be professional toaster. But this girl wey i need love potion for, another guy don already use am for the girl, so i wan use my own. If say na man to man thing, i for don get the girl tahtah

Nah blad!  Chamo's game is tight like virgin pu**y grin grin

ur d one that need d flows . . . . . . . . . . . . . if u need help at anytime, don't be afraid to halla back. cheesy cheesy
Re: How To Make Love Potion by Nobody: 4:34am On Dec 24, 2008
chamotex:

Nah blad!  Chamo's game is tight like virgin pu**y grin grin

ur d one that need d flows . . . . . . . . . . . . . if u need help at anytime, don't be afraid to halla back. cheesy cheesy

Does a master look onto his student for skills? No. I am the master while you are the student. So why should i need your weak skills?
Re: How To Make Love Potion by Nobody: 4:23pm On Dec 24, 2008
guy u never hear of spanish fly?check any confirm chemist dem go sale am for u.e cost small sha but na 100% garantee, just slip 4drops into her drink n voila, watch as she go dey cross leg cos her clitoris dey scratch her.then u can lay the smackdown on her, e fit dey for her system upto 1 week so now worry urslef to add everytime.
Re: How To Make Love Potion by Nobody: 4:27pm On Dec 24, 2008
youmour:

guy u never hear of spanish fly?check any confirm chemist them go sale am for u.e cost small sha but na 100% garantee, just slip 4drops into her drink n voila, watch as she go dey cross leg because her clitoris dey scratch her.then u can lay the smackdown on her, e fit dey for her system upto 1 week so now worry urslef to add everytime.

see marketerers of date rape drugs angry
Re: How To Make Love Potion by Nobody: 4:30pm On Dec 24, 2008
@post
lmao, if it really works, lemme know. . . .but i'd need evidence o.
Let's use J-girl/H202 as experiment. . . . tongue
Re: How To Make Love Potion by NnaNna4(m): 5:51pm On Dec 24, 2008
there are times as lost man you may wish u have luv portion or to n fo so can
pin an angel on her way.

some how i used to ask myself to get the girl and to get the portion or (to n fo) wish is easier
Re: How To Make Love Potion by vanhelsing(m): 5:56pm On Dec 24, 2008
@ poster

, come meet me for my father place you go get all d love potions you eva wanted, ?

other interested parties are welcome. grin
Re: How To Make Love Potion by tkb417(m): 5:57pm On Dec 24, 2008
Okay, before I give you this, you should know that I have been doing my classes with Corresponding School of Witchcraft online, so I’ve not had the opportunity to have my work graded but I suppose I can use your result for my finals. So here
shocked shocked shocked i knew it.
witches dey NL.
kai!!
Re: How To Make Love Potion by DaPhoenix(f): 6:25pm On Dec 24, 2008
tkb417:

shocked shocked shocked i knew it.
witches dey NL.
kai!!

You're just knowing that??! We meet on Monday and Thursday nights here at Nairaland. Come by and visit.
Re: How To Make Love Potion by bluespice(f): 6:29pm On Dec 24, 2008
sister sorry i missed the last meeting
tell our kween moda to pardon me but my excuse is reasonable
i got those things i promised to get wink cool

tkb u mean u just knowing? shocked angry
Re: How To Make Love Potion by DaPhoenix(f): 6:51pm On Dec 24, 2008
bluespice:

i got those things i promised to get wink cool

She said you're ok. All we did was fly around and turn to cats.
Re: How To Make Love Potion by bluespice(f): 6:57pm On Dec 24, 2008
oh. . .
good u know how i hate cats nau undecided
Re: How To Make Love Potion by vanhelsing(m): 7:05pm On Dec 24, 2008
maniacs
Re: How To Make Love Potion by tkb417(m): 7:23pm On Dec 24, 2008
You're just knowing that??! We meet on Monday and Thursday nights here at Nairaland. Come by and visit
shocked shocked lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

i got those things i promised to get

Brash in in trouble lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

tkb u mean u just knowing?

yes ma. pls dont hurt me o. im a gentle boi o sad

***run b4 dey jazz me**********
Re: How To Make Love Potion by HOLLASLYD(m): 7:54pm On Dec 24, 2008
Modo love potion ke.just keep your love-vendor hand strong and you gone get that girl simple.remember anything that goes spiritual has adverse effect

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Love Spells To Win The Heart Of Anyone You Love To Yourside. Tested And Trusted / Inside Vagina & Inside Your Mouth Look The Same... / Caution! The Most Dangerous S*x Position You Must Never Try (see Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.