Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,358 members, 7,815,758 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:52 PM

Love Spells To Win The Heart Of Anyone You Love To Yourside. Tested And Trusted - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Love Spells To Win The Heart Of Anyone You Love To Yourside. Tested And Trusted (19025 Views)

RE: 8 Ways To Win The Heart Of Rich Island Guys (ajebutters) / 8 Ways To Win The Heart Of Stubborn Girls / How Can A Broke Guy Be Romantic Or Show Love To His Girlfriend?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Love Spells To Win The Heart Of Anyone You Love To Yourside. Tested And Trusted by satani22: 11:53am On Jun 21, 2011
Hello, as a good satanist, i feel obliged to help peep that have been suffering cos of love silently. I have put together a list of recommended love spells white magic which i have read and used from various sites and various magic books.

I will not bore u with to much stories but will do the post small small. Folks like 190 can try and then testify.

please One thing though.I am not the author Don’t blame me if the love spells don’t work as you intend. And don’t blame the principles of white magic. Just go back and start at the beginning. Get your roots and wings.

One final note: you need to be open to love for any love spell to work. Otherwise your own closed heart will cancel every attempt.

Okay, enough big sister. On to the spells. We'll start with some easy white magic love spells.

[size=25[center][/center]pt]Spell to Attract a Lover With No One Particular in Mind [/size]

At sunset on Friday when the moon is waxing, cast into a blazing fire any five of these herbs: basil, catnip, coriander, ginger, jasmine, juniper berries, lavender, lovage, rosemary, rose petal, violet or yarrow. You should pick each fresh if that’s practical. As the herbs burn, recite the following:

“My true love’s face I’ve yet to see.
I know not what his (or her) name may be.
But soon his (her) heart well beat for me.
Come hither my love.

So may it be.”

[center][size=25pt]The Spell of Nine [/size][/center]

To make a man or woman desire you cast this spell at nine o’clock in the evening when the moon is in Taurus*. Scribe the name of the one you love nine times along with yours on a pink candle. Anoint the candle with a mixture of rosewater and honey. Then light the candle and let it burn for nine minutes every night at nine o’clock for nine nights.

On the ninth night after the candle has been extinguished, wrap it in a pink piece of silk and bury it in a sacred place.

[center][size=25pt]Scottish Love Spell [/size][/center]

Place an ivy leaf between your breasts (the symbol of marriage and fidelity) and say:

“Ivy leaf, I love you true
in my bosom I hold you.
The first young man who smiles at me
my future husband he shall be.”

[center][size=15pt]Spell to Make a Man Want to Marry You [/size][/center]

Hollow out the root of a lily and fill it with lamp oil. Make a wick from a cotton wad soaked in the man’s semen. Light the wick at nine o’clock every evening for one hour and the man will soon bow down to the witch who burns the lamp.

[center][size=20pt]Venus Love Spell to Return a Lover[/size][/center]

On a Friday night when the waxing moon is in Taurus or Libra* stick a silver pin through the wick of a dark red candle if your lover is a man and a pink candle if your lover is a woman. In your heart see your lover returning to you as you say these words:

“Light of Venus
light of love
burn in (intended’s name) heart
and return his (her) love to me.

May it be.”

To be continued in the next post
Re: Love Spells To Win The Heart Of Anyone You Love To Yourside. Tested And Trusted by nishadhasan: 5:01am On Oct 20, 2014
Some people think that love spells doesn't work. but i just wanna say them, might be you choose the wrong one. I read some love spells. And i am helpful. It really works friends. So, i am here to tell you about this. May be you also get help from this. Amarres de Amorhttp://arcanosmagicos..com/2011/04/amarre-de-amor-poderoso-con-pomba-gira.html (love spells) is very helpful for our life.
Re: Love Spells To Win The Heart Of Anyone You Love To Yourside. Tested And Trusted by Agimor(m): 5:25am On Oct 20, 2014
Love is too precious to be temper with!
Re: Love Spells To Win The Heart Of Anyone You Love To Yourside. Tested And Trusted by nishadhasan: 6:55am On Oct 20, 2014
Some people think that love spells doesn't work. but i just wanna say them, might be you choose the wrong one. I read some love spells. And i am helpful. It really works friends. So, i am here to tell you about this. May be you also get help from this. [url http://arcanosmagicos..com/2011/04/amarre-de-amor-poderoso-con-pomba-gira.html]Amarres de Amor (love spells)[/url] is very helpful for our life.
Re: Love Spells To Win The Heart Of Anyone You Love To Yourside. Tested And Trusted by Nobody: 7:18am On Oct 20, 2014
LORD HAVE MERCY
Re: Love Spells To Win The Heart Of Anyone You Love To Yourside. Tested And Trusted by TracyBela: 1:20am On Sep 25, 2015
I am here to give testimony of how I got back my husband who left me over 3 months now, we got married for more than 7 years and have gotten two kids. thing were going well with us and we are always happy. until one day my husband started to behave in a way I could not understand, I was very confused by the way he treat me and the kids. later that month he did not come home again and he called me that he want a divorce, I asked him what have I done wrong to deserve this from him, all he was saying is that he want a divorce that he hate me and do not want to see me again in his life, I was mad and also frustrated do not know what to do, i was sick for more than 2 weeks because of the divorce. I love him so much he was everything to me without him my life is incomplete. So I decided to tell my co-worker and when I told her shell told me that there is a Psychic spell caster named Priest Wise that I should contact him that he can solve my problems. So she gave me his email and his website and I contacted Priest Wise and explained everything that has happen to him. And he only tell me not to worry that my husband was going to come back to me just as he left I thought it was a joke. But it was a surprise to me when it happen the way Priest Wise said it. Now I am a leaving testimony to what Priest Wise can do. So if you are passing through similar problem just as I was you can as well contact Priest Wise I know he will still solve your problem as well. Here is Priest Wise email peterwisespellcast@gmail.com or his website on You call also call his telephone number +2349051208634

Re: Love Spells To Win The Heart Of Anyone You Love To Yourside. Tested And Trusted by TracyBela: 1:21am On Sep 25, 2015
I AM BELA i want to give thanks and i will always give thanks to Dr Aluyama who brought back my love that has left me for 6years within 48hours, i have said about this last week but i promised to always tell people about this every week end so that those that did not read about it last week will read about it this week, i have been looking for how to get this boy back to my life because i love this boy with the whole of my heart, i could not replace him with any body,one day i was watching my television when i saw a lady giving thanks to Dr Aluyama and telling the world how he helped her i was so shocked i could not believe it because i never taught that there are powers that can bring back lost love, then that was how i decided to contact him too because i do really need my love back,when i contacted him i told him everything and he told me not to worry that my love will surely be back to my arms within 48hours at first i could not believe because i was thinking how could somebody that has gone for 6years come back within 48 hours,so then i decided to watch and see,unbelievable within the next 48hours i got a call from unknown number so i decided to pick the call the next thing i could hear was my loves voice he was pleading and begging me on the phone that i should forgive him that i should forget all that have happened that he did not know what came over him,he promised not to leave for any reason, that he was really sorry for what he did,i was so surprised because i never believed that this could happen,so that was how i accepted his apology and the next morning he came to my house and still pleading for me to forgive him i told him that everything is okay that i have forgiven him, that was how we started again and now we are married, i promised to say this testimony in radio station, commenting this testimony is still okay but before this month runs out i promise to say this in radio station and i will,sir thank you very much.World please am begging you people to try and thank this man for me,or if you need his help here is his email address: peterwisespellcast@gmail.com

Re: Love Spells To Win The Heart Of Anyone You Love To Yourside. Tested And Trusted by TracyBela: 1:22am On Sep 25, 2015
Everyone need to know of this great spell caster that brought my boyfriend back to me within 48 hours he took away all my years of sadness in just 48 hours i am living with my boyfriend now in peace and he treats me with so much respect. you can reach this great man Dr Peterwise on his email peterwisespellcast@gmail.com or call him on +2347031362391
Re: Love Spells To Win The Heart Of Anyone You Love To Yourside. Tested And Trusted by Bernoulli01(m): 1:26am On Sep 25, 2015
Do you mean I need all these to win my girl's heart Hana ops when you see her all those things will keep on flowing like a fountain
Re: Love Spells To Win The Heart Of Anyone You Love To Yourside. Tested And Trusted by stella580: 5:18am On Nov 22, 2018
I have been married for 18 years. My marriage has been great but recently my husband's father died. His parents live 500 miles from us and he spent the last month with his father. He got close with his friends from high school, one that I did not realize he was that close with in school. This friend has a sister. She was in our area not to long ago and they met up and talked. He told me about this and I was okay because I was very secure in our marriage. But my husband's grief seems to have me insecure now. He tells me he loves me,kisses and hugs me. I have been unemployed for over a year and that has put a strain on our family. When I used to ask my husband "how much do you love me?" he would say big much. Now he says "Enough". I do not suspect infidelity but i later found out that he was no longer with me emotionally and it could be the grieving process. I was wrong! His friend's sister got got him from me. He would come home and beat me up. I stopped all this marriage problems when i got to know doctor MARVIN, He helped me regain my marriage with his prayers. Chat him up( MARVINLOVESPELL011@GMAIL.COM )he's so nice. I'm back with my husband now and he left the other girl smiley
Re: Love Spells To Win The Heart Of Anyone You Love To Yourside. Tested And Trusted by Moregan353: 11:19pm On Mar 01, 2022
I am very excited about contacting Dr ola who helped me get my ex husband back from another woman after 3 years of separation. I am very happy because I never believed in spell casting and contacting spell casters to solve my problem but after 3 years of separating from my husband being single, I had to contact Dr ola after I read about him online on how he has been helping people. I am glad he did. My husband came back to me within 48 hours, he begged me and the kids who needed their father back with them and I am very happy. I found this man through testimonies that he can also solve pregnancy and love problems. That is why I contacted him to help me and within 48 hours my husband came back home and we are living happily together. Here Dr ola's email: dradeola766@gmail.com or whatsApp: +2348075254670
Re: Love Spells To Win The Heart Of Anyone You Love To Yourside. Tested And Trusted by Moregan353: 11:42am On Mar 03, 2022
I am very excited about contacting Dr ola who helped me get my ex husband back from another woman after 3 years of separation. I am very happy because I never believed in spell casting and contacting spell casters to solve my problem but after 3 years of separating from my husband being single, I had to contact Dr ola after I read about him online on how he has been helping people. I am glad he did. My husband came back to me within 48 hours, he begged me and the kids who needed their father back with them and I am very happy. I found this man through testimonies that he can also solve pregnancy and love problems. That is why I contacted him to help me and within 48 hours my husband came back home and we are living happily together. Here Dr ola's email: dradeola766@gmail.com or whatsApp: +2348075254670

(1) (Reply)

How To Know If A Babe Is Lying If She Claims Of Being A Virgin / How To Make His Family Love You?(ladies) / Valentine: "Fornication, Witchcraft Are Twin Sisters, Virginity Is The New Cool"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.