Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,491 members, 7,819,792 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:31 PM

Parents Of Girl Who Kidnapped Herself Disown Her.(pic) - Family (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Parents Of Girl Who Kidnapped Herself Disown Her.(pic) (47123 Views)

Oyo-ita Gives Parents Of Quintuplets’ House, Job / Osun State Man Spends Over N400k On Newspaper Advert To Disown His Child(pics) / When Your Wife Is Taller Than You And You Need Support To Kiss Her (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Parents Of Girl Who Kidnapped Herself Disown Her.(pic) by Bluemoon1(f): 7:54pm On Jan 25, 2015
Fkforyou:
I like her hairstyle.... tongue
I was seriously searching for a comment about the hair loll

1 Like

Re: Parents Of Girl Who Kidnapped Herself Disown Her.(pic) by wisdomguy4u(m): 8:28pm On Jan 25, 2015
This is Belynda Chinwe Bosa before the incident

Re: Parents Of Girl Who Kidnapped Herself Disown Her.(pic) by Fkforyou(m): 8:34pm On Jan 25, 2015
Bluemoon1:

I was seriously searching for a comment about the hair loll
For my area na this type we dey call God's gift.

1 Like

Re: Parents Of Girl Who Kidnapped Herself Disown Her.(pic) by ola4ola(m): 10:07pm On Jan 25, 2015
Adaezeagu:
I know this girl very well. Her fada was a medical doctor in kwale general hospital. Her mom was a bursar in one government school.we attended primary sch together. She was my younger sister classmate. She has been kidnapped before, maybe she planned the previous one too. Santa Maria nursery and primary sch utagba-Ogbe kwale Delta State
aye a kamara.
Re: Parents Of Girl Who Kidnapped Herself Disown Her.(pic) by Nobody: 10:30pm On Jan 25, 2015
Kimoni:
Shame on you girl!

Some albinos had their parents reject them from the word go, yours didn't, now this is how you pay back

You truly deserve some punishment.
hmmn
Re: Parents Of Girl Who Kidnapped Herself Disown Her.(pic) by mutter(f): 10:52pm On Jan 25, 2015
Adaezeagu:
I know this girl very well. Her fada was a medical doctor in kwale general hospital. Her mom was a bursar in one government school.we attended primary sch together. She was my younger sister classmate. She has been kidnapped before, maybe she planned the previous one too. Santa Maria nursery and primary sch utagba-Ogbe kwale Delta State

I find this really mean and unnecessary.

Quite honestly what she did was against her parents. She is being condemned here even more than we condemn real kidnappers.
We don`t have to go splashing her pictures and bringing her down this way.Give her a chance to repent and get rehabilitated.

But... if she was kidnapped before shocked shocked shocked
Re: Parents Of Girl Who Kidnapped Herself Disown Her.(pic) by Nobody: 11:08pm On Jan 25, 2015
pillowcase:
This guy wouldn't have married her, guess he was after the money.Who would want to marry an Albino? lipsrsealed undecided
Nigga you cray?

2 Likes

Re: Parents Of Girl Who Kidnapped Herself Disown Her.(pic) by Nobody: 11:20pm On Jan 25, 2015
My fellow albinos just dey fall my hands. lol

1 Like

Re: Parents Of Girl Who Kidnapped Herself Disown Her.(pic) by twerkjack: 11:37pm On Jan 25, 2015
U GO FEAR HAIRSTYLE...........THE GUY LOOKS LIKE NIGERDELTABOI grin
Re: Parents Of Girl Who Kidnapped Herself Disown Her.(pic) by twerkjack: 11:39pm On Jan 25, 2015
Zohan:
My fellow albinos just dey fall my hands. lol
NEVER AN ALBINO AS CUTE AS U kiss..........TRIPPIN!!!!
Re: Parents Of Girl Who Kidnapped Herself Disown Her.(pic) by twerkjack: 11:46pm On Jan 25, 2015
clovislouis:
but u re super ugly
IF U SEE TRUTH TALK AM NA..... D GIRL UR CALLIN SUPER UGLY IS OBVIOUSLY A VERY BEAUTIFUL BLACK BAE....IF U CALL HER UGLY DEN I WONDER WHAT U CALL URSELF undecided
Re: Parents Of Girl Who Kidnapped Herself Disown Her.(pic) by Adaezeagu(f): 11:49pm On Jan 25, 2015
ola4ola:
aye a kamara.
meaning?
Re: Parents Of Girl Who Kidnapped Herself Disown Her.(pic) by Nobody: 11:54pm On Jan 25, 2015
twerkjack:
NEVER AN ALBINO AS CUTE AS U kiss..........TRIPPIN!!!!
thanks bae
Re: Parents Of Girl Who Kidnapped Herself Disown Her.(pic) by gbodimowo(m): 2:22am On Jan 26, 2015
Timbuktou:
Ostrich-style parenting. Surely, they must have a history of such silly decisions to have made the girl turn out the way she did.

Meanwhile, boyfriend George no even get levels. Tufia.
Re: Parents Of Girl Who Kidnapped Herself Disown Her.(pic) by soulglo: 4:17am On Jan 26, 2015
berem:
That is no longer a parting. It is a gap.

grin

All it needs is Moses and the children of Israel. Speechless

1 Like

Re: Parents Of Girl Who Kidnapped Herself Disown Her.(pic) by Nobody: 6:31am On Jan 26, 2015
twerkjack:
you dis pikin,wetin you want
Re: Parents Of Girl Who Kidnapped Herself Disown Her.(pic) by Nobody: 6:33am On Jan 26, 2015
twerkjack:
you dis pikin,wetin you want.
Re: Parents Of Girl Who Kidnapped Herself Disown Her.(pic) by twerkjack: 10:03am On Jan 26, 2015
Nigerdeltaboi:

you dis pikin,wetin you want.
HAHA UR TROUBLE cheesy
Re: Parents Of Girl Who Kidnapped Herself Disown Her.(pic) by Nobody: 11:46am On Jan 26, 2015
twerkjack:
HAHA UR TROUBLE cheesy
hehehe u sure say you fit handle am grin
Re: Parents Of Girl Who Kidnapped Herself Disown Her.(pic) by clovislouis(m): 1:01pm On Jan 26, 2015
twerkjack:
IF U SEE TRUTH TALK AM NA..... D GIRL UR CALLIN SUPER UGLY IS OBVIOUSLY A VERY BEAUTIFUL BLACK BAE....IF U CALL HER UGLY DEN I WONDER WHAT U CALL URSELF undecided
.Hmmmm. I see. so u re now her mouth piece
Re: Parents Of Girl Who Kidnapped Herself Disown Her.(pic) by Creamish(f): 2:55pm On Jan 26, 2015
Timbuktou:
Ostrich-style parenting. Surely, they must have a history of such silly decisions to have made the girl turn out the way she did.

Meanwhile, boyfriend George no even get levels. Tufia.

@Bolded...my tots exactly.. undecided

2 Likes

Re: Parents Of Girl Who Kidnapped Herself Disown Her.(pic) by Creamish(f): 3:00pm On Jan 26, 2015
freecocoa:
I don't understand how a girl, won't be able to tell, that, a guy who loves her,won't encourage her to commit crime.

F00lisness is indeed skin deep.

Bonnie & Clyde were lovers too na..& they were like the most notorious couple ever... Love isn't always found in the right places bae...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bonnie_and_Clyde

2 Likes

Re: Parents Of Girl Who Kidnapped Herself Disown Her.(pic) by Nobody: 4:50pm On Jan 26, 2015
Creamish:

@Bolded...my tots exactly.. undecided
No mind them, and they're feeling funky disowning her like it's some good think they did.

Anyway, what's good? Sent you a mail, ain't got no response yet.
Re: Parents Of Girl Who Kidnapped Herself Disown Her.(pic) by Creamish(f): 4:54pm On Jan 26, 2015
Timbuktou:
No mind them, and they're feeling funky disowning her like it's some good think they did.

Anyway, what's good? Sent you a mail, ain't got no response yet.

smiley

2 Likes

Re: Parents Of Girl Who Kidnapped Herself Disown Her.(pic) by Nobody: 5:08pm On Jan 26, 2015
Re: Parents Of Girl Who Kidnapped Herself Disown Her.(pic) by Nobody: 8:52am On Jan 27, 2015
Creamish:

Bonnie & Clyde were lovers too na..& they were like the most notorious couple ever... Love isn't always found in the right places bae...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bonnie_and_Clyde
Tell 'em.

1 Like

Re: Parents Of Girl Who Kidnapped Herself Disown Her.(pic) by luiscarter(m): 9:53am On Jan 28, 2015
;DE be like say .. She be abilo
Re: Parents Of Girl Who Kidnapped Herself Disown Her.(pic) by Nobody: 3:29pm On Jul 10, 2015
Hmmm......Stories dah touch
Re: Parents Of Girl Who Kidnapped Herself Disown Her.(pic) by dom(m): 5:20pm On Jul 11, 2015
That is no longer a parting. It is a gap.
grin
That one pass gap. Na lacuna.
Re: Parents Of Girl Who Kidnapped Herself Disown Her.(pic) by dom(m): 5:24pm On Jul 11, 2015
hmmmmm. i'm wondering what they'll be charged with. Definitely not kidnapping. It wont stick. Maybe Obtaining by false pretences (OBT). Very unlikely to stick too. A smart lawyer can get them discharged and acquitted knowing how inept and careless our police force is in drafting their charges.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

‘I Mistakenly Cheated On My Wife With Her Kid Sister’ / I Lost My Wife (a Nairalander) / Missing Child In Surulere

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.