Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,374 members, 7,819,362 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:54 PM

Parents Of Girl Who Kidnapped Herself Disown Her.(pic) - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Parents Of Girl Who Kidnapped Herself Disown Her.(pic) (47118 Views)

Oyo-ita Gives Parents Of Quintuplets’ House, Job / Osun State Man Spends Over N400k On Newspaper Advert To Disown His Child(pics) / When Your Wife Is Taller Than You And You Need Support To Kiss Her (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Parents Of Girl Who Kidnapped Herself Disown Her.(pic) by freecocoa(f): 1:46pm On Jan 25, 2015
I don't understand how a girl, won't be able to tell, that, a guy who loves her,won't encourage her to commit crime.

F00lisness is indeed skin deep.

1 Like

Re: Parents Of Girl Who Kidnapped Herself Disown Her.(pic) by BOUNTYDOG(m): 1:49pm On Jan 25, 2015
[b][/b]
boss1310:
i have noticed something in Nigeria,when naija police take you you will slim down even your complexion will change.that boyfriend may not be like this b4,he also haven't realised the crime he commited and the punishment he can face as the poor culprit compared to the girl with a wealthy family for him to still hope of marriage with her girl.as for the albino and her HAIR the parents will forgive her after the gra gra,the mother will not let this go on more than it should

i have noticed something in Nigeria,when naija police take you you will slim down even your complexion will change.that boyfriend may not be like this b4, these lines really got me rotfl
But truth remains that george must be a bad boy and has ulterior motives aside marry the girl.Don't be surprised if he plans to run away from the girl with his friend,even though that was not his plans,I'm sure once D money is paid,his plans will change or his friend will make dem want to go with the money to America I trust 9ja guys .lol
Re: Parents Of Girl Who Kidnapped Herself Disown Her.(pic) by Nobody: 1:49pm On Jan 25, 2015
gunuvi:
From the story, I arrived at these points;
1. The girl being an albino might has been rejected severally by guys in her school and at her community so she is always afraid and ashamed feeling she might never get someone to marry her.
2. The guy saw the opening and brainwashed her.
3. She is afraid the guy may also slip off if they don't get marry soonest but her parent may not approve it yet cos she is still in school so she has to look for money for her wedding herself and get married even if they object.
Finally, the parent should stand by her and not disown her. My 50 cent.
This Albino nor get lowself esteem o.i knw her wella. She nor supposed dey skool again cosimet her in skool and ryt nw am serving. D guy is a chronic smoker and d babe dey like form mini millionaire. Am suprised dat she is still in skool tho
Re: Parents Of Girl Who Kidnapped Herself Disown Her.(pic) by Nobody: 1:50pm On Jan 25, 2015
wetin she fix for her head so..

2 Likes

Re: Parents Of Girl Who Kidnapped Herself Disown Her.(pic) by otokx(m): 1:56pm On Jan 25, 2015
Thought they said the father was dead; anyway e never reach to disown, they should quash the case and send her for counselling.
Re: Parents Of Girl Who Kidnapped Herself Disown Her.(pic) by hpk(m): 2:32pm On Jan 25, 2015
This is a great shame to we Albinos!!! What's her reason for trying to paint us Black
Re: Parents Of Girl Who Kidnapped Herself Disown Her.(pic) by scarred9jan(m): 2:33pm On Jan 25, 2015
that dont look like a girl without confidence.. she should face the full wrath of the law. although methinks the guy go just chop clean mouth. i got more pics if you like... grin

Re: Parents Of Girl Who Kidnapped Herself Disown Her.(pic) by Fourwinds: 2:34pm On Jan 25, 2015
cocokiller1:
lool

saw d news on tv yesterday
she's an albino
I guess as well. desperate for love.
Re: Parents Of Girl Who Kidnapped Herself Disown Her.(pic) by lepasharon(f): 2:37pm On Jan 25, 2015
scarred9jan:
that dont look like a girl without confidence.. she should face the full wrath of the law. although methinks the guy go just chop clean mouth. i got more pics if you like... grin

Is that her?
Re: Parents Of Girl Who Kidnapped Herself Disown Her.(pic) by madgoat(m): 2:46pm On Jan 25, 2015
But dat gal is so damn ugly shocked. No wonder she was so eager to marry.
Re: Parents Of Girl Who Kidnapped Herself Disown Her.(pic) by Fourwinds: 2:51pm On Jan 25, 2015
dis girls needs prayer and counselling....serious
Re: Parents Of Girl Who Kidnapped Herself Disown Her.(pic) by Nobody: 3:07pm On Jan 25, 2015
where is Airforce1? If you see him, tell him there a light skinned girl for him(Belinda) she's over light skinned sef grin grin..

1 Like

Re: Parents Of Girl Who Kidnapped Herself Disown Her.(pic) by Airforce1(m): 3:14pm On Jan 25, 2015
FLYGERIAN91:
where is Airforce1? If you see him, tell him there a light skinned girl for him(Belinda) she's over light skinned sef grin grin..

dis one over light o cheesy
Re: Parents Of Girl Who Kidnapped Herself Disown Her.(pic) by Adaezeagu(f): 3:17pm On Jan 25, 2015
I know this girl very well. Her fada was a medical doctor in kwale general hospital. Her mom was a bursar in one government school.we attended primary sch together. She was my younger sister classmate. She has been kidnapped before, maybe she planned the previous one too. Santa Maria nursery and primary sch utagba-Ogbe kwale Delta State
Re: Parents Of Girl Who Kidnapped Herself Disown Her.(pic) by adiwils(m): 3:23pm On Jan 25, 2015
She and the boy needs not be jailed for long if I were her I will give her the money and it will be her inheritance.

1 Like

Re: Parents Of Girl Who Kidnapped Herself Disown Her.(pic) by Nobody: 3:23pm On Jan 25, 2015
Airforce1:

dis one over light o cheesy
God has decided to give you double portion for showing dedication to dem fair ladies.... Her fairnes will not fade... grin
Re: Parents Of Girl Who Kidnapped Herself Disown Her.(pic) by clovislouis(m): 3:25pm On Jan 25, 2015
maylisa:
In such a case am sure the guy is good sexually and with the fact that she is an albino and the he goat accepted her the they way she is. How many of nairaland guys get mind fit marry albino? Sorry for them. cool
but u re super ugly
Re: Parents Of Girl Who Kidnapped Herself Disown Her.(pic) by Adaezeagu(f): 3:27pm On Jan 25, 2015
Chiefpriest1:
Cool story. But where's the source,sauce,sores,saws or socks?
Na confirm story ooooo
Cos I knw the family very well.
Re: Parents Of Girl Who Kidnapped Herself Disown Her.(pic) by Nobody: 3:35pm On Jan 25, 2015
maylisa:
I forbid your words. I wasn't discriminating God forgive me if I sound that way. Am just angry with the so called boyfrien.d
Okay you wont God willing, I misunderstood u..lol.. sorry, God gorgive me also

1 Like

Re: Parents Of Girl Who Kidnapped Herself Disown Her.(pic) by mankan2k7(m): 3:36pm On Jan 25, 2015
If that hair is remove, I can't imaging how she will look like

1 Like

Re: Parents Of Girl Who Kidnapped Herself Disown Her.(pic) by Nobody: 3:43pm On Jan 25, 2015
berem:
What kind of hairstyle is that? Is she bald in the middle of her head?

Well,she should apologize to her parents and promise not to hurt them again.

The person who fixed that hair should join them in jail!! angry angry angry

2 Likes

Re: Parents Of Girl Who Kidnapped Herself Disown Her.(pic) by gunuvi(m): 3:44pm On Jan 25, 2015
ogorkojo:

This Albino nor get lowself esteem o.i knw her wella. She nor supposed dey skool again cosimet her in skool and ryt nw am serving. D guy is a chronic smoker and d babe dey like form mini millionaire. Am suprised dat she is still in skool tho
So you are now serving and writing like this?
Soon you will say you are looking for employment as no sane company will employ you for your kind of writing skill
Re: Parents Of Girl Who Kidnapped Herself Disown Her.(pic) by femi4: 3:48pm On Jan 25, 2015
Jennydoris:
Wonders shall never end! shocked
What was she thinking? Kidnapping herself just to extort money from her parents. Well,I really don't know her reasons but the parents shouldn't have disowned her because that may make her even the worst kidnapper on earth. They should accept her and take her to the rehabilitation centre undecided. Maybe something is wrong with her upstairs. angry. You never can tell what were her reasons for engaging in such act because for all I know something must have prompted the action.

Although, am not in support of what she did no matter the reasons behind the action. But seriously, that young woman over there needs help probably through prayers and rehab.
For people like you that dislike reading long thing, the bolded part of the write up won't take more than 2mins to read and it explained the reason behind the girl's action
Re: Parents Of Girl Who Kidnapped Herself Disown Her.(pic) by Nobody: 3:53pm On Jan 25, 2015
tchidi:

Hahahaha!! you funny die.

grin grin

1 Like

Re: Parents Of Girl Who Kidnapped Herself Disown Her.(pic) by piagetskinner(m): 3:59pm On Jan 25, 2015
iwakolewa:
All i see is the wide gap parting on the girl's head.

1 Like

Re: Parents Of Girl Who Kidnapped Herself Disown Her.(pic) by nkemdi89(f): 4:21pm On Jan 25, 2015
Looking at this issue from a bird eye view, this girl is not emotionally balanced. From the picture I see a victim of stigmitazation who is going through discrimination becoausE she is an albino. And I strongly believe her boyfriend has brainwashed her unto accepting the fact that she can not intergrate properly into the society because of her nature also that he is doing her favour by loving her thereby using that means to exploit her if she had succedd in getting the money he would have bolted away with cash. Society has made her feel less of herself also her family

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Parents Of Girl Who Kidnapped Herself Disown Her.(pic) by Idowuogbo(f): 4:24pm On Jan 25, 2015
tchidi:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Parents Of Girl Who Kidnapped Herself Disown Her.(pic) by excel111(m): 4:39pm On Jan 25, 2015
is the lady albino...wot is d name of her hairstyle?
Re: Parents Of Girl Who Kidnapped Herself Disown Her.(pic) by KMB: 5:25pm On Jan 25, 2015
Story for the gods. Let the parents return her to the gods
Re: Parents Of Girl Who Kidnapped Herself Disown Her.(pic) by Kimoni: 5:54pm On Jan 25, 2015
freecocoa:
I don't support this girl one bit but this comment of yours sounds somehow.

You sound like her parents did her a favor by not rejecting her because she's an albino, is she responsible for being an albino? If anything sef, is she not supposed to be the one blaming her parents for combining genes with a trait of albinism?

She deserves some punishment alright, not because she's an ungrateful albino but because she committed a crime.

No she is not responsible for being an albino and we can't even hold her parents responsible because they must procreate, at least they are humans ain't they? And recall that the trait does not show in every generation so her parents might not even be albinos.

That said, we cannot also run away from reality which is that the society is biased towards albinos and unfortunately this extends to even parents. They have an association in Nigeria, try and listen to the problems they encounter and you will realise why this girl should be grateful she has loving and doting parents.
Re: Parents Of Girl Who Kidnapped Herself Disown Her.(pic) by scarred9jan(m): 6:28pm On Jan 25, 2015
lepasharon:

Is that her?

yes that is her.. you should see her other pics... men! what was she thinking. she looked like he had a well adjusted life. maybe they needed the money to travel to dubai cos i heard thats the latest craze among young folks.

1 Like

Re: Parents Of Girl Who Kidnapped Herself Disown Her.(pic) by ckmayoca: 7:26pm On Jan 25, 2015
If albino no sort her sef shey na una go marry her? U sabi dem culture bride price as he high?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Should I Marry A Man With A Low Sperm Count? / ‘I Mistakenly Cheated On My Wife With Her Kid Sister’ / I Lost My Wife (a Nairalander)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.