Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,489 members, 7,823,135 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 03:42 AM

Etisalat Sales Girl Has Put My Relationship in Trouble - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Etisalat Sales Girl Has Put My Relationship in Trouble (45430 Views)

Kenyan Girl Has This To Say About Nigerian Guys / 10 Ways To Know A Girl Has Lost Her Virginity / Five Ways To Tell If A Girl Has Grown To Being A Lady. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Etisalat Sales Girl Has Put My Relationship in Trouble by Culin(f): 12:41am On Jan 27, 2015
Hahaha so cool, I like your galfrnd..#teamNoBullcrap
Re: Etisalat Sales Girl Has Put My Relationship in Trouble by EOOJ(m): 12:52am On Jan 27, 2015
rooqee120:
Yes i agree wit u. And as i mentiond earlier, i did nt support wat d op's gf did, bt jxt look at wat d op is saying, lyk he is justifying wat d etisalat gal did...and dat is wia i am nt cool wit d op

Okk...ur right sef (my tots exactly)

U dis op u went extra miles ooo. Na so u nice reach neh
Re: Etisalat Sales Girl Has Put My Relationship in Trouble by digitsolution: 1:24am On Jan 27, 2015
Would he have allowed the Etisalat girl the privilege if she were a He (guy) instead of a girl.

I sense a motive for hanky panky here. But seriously this sounds like a nollywood scripts what's the name of the movie......lol

Re: Etisalat Sales Girl Has Put My Relationship in Trouble by Nobody: 1:26am On Jan 27, 2015
jamst:

Hey! U look familiar...are you tokunbo bakare
nope
Re: Etisalat Sales Girl Has Put My Relationship in Trouble by miqos02(m): 2:18am On Jan 27, 2015
this one na serious matter

Re: Etisalat Sales Girl Has Put My Relationship in Trouble by Albishir: 5:56am On Jan 27, 2015
Guy, d only defense u have is that u were not caught on top of her otherwise d scenario played itself. Just tell us what really happened before d arrival of ur babe n stop givin us an impression that ur other name is Fidelis.
Re: Etisalat Sales Girl Has Put My Relationship in Trouble by blakky97(m): 7:34am On Jan 27, 2015
[quote author=krall post=30102350][/quote]
Re: Etisalat Sales Girl Has Put My Relationship in Trouble by vickylala239: 8:38am On Jan 27, 2015
japhmanuel:
If ur chik aint comin bk, go fr d etisalat gal

Hw cn u compare dirty street Etisalat gel Dat move Huz to Huz and a fresh gf

Do u knw Hw Mny guys Hv used d Etisalat on dis ha method bf dis incident Dat almost too ha life.

I wish my gf is Lik Dat.I Hv So Mny gels to b beaten by a fellow gel.
Re: Etisalat Sales Girl Has Put My Relationship in Trouble by vickylala239: 8:52am On Jan 27, 2015
maryhaam:
for real is not an ish,why will I do that,lemme give u a scenario I met a gurl at my bf place,i didn't tell him I was coming,normal guys fast runz,d gurl was cooking, I met his absence I got in,took water greeted d gurl,and cald him that has he gotten d cleaner dt will wash and cook, he said did I meet anyone I said yes,d next minute I heard d gurl shouting on phone, saw er pack er stuff out of d room n left in anger I was famished I ate out of d rice, I didn't ask him anything when he got back from work,he woke me at nite and start begging,i told him is one of those things.he gave me my respect by asking er to leave which is cool.

My dear u r Gud!!"

Bt do u knw Wat u Jst did is!!

being press for hours and travelling from abj to Ph by bus praying d tym u will reach home n poo.@ dis point any gallop u will standing in d bus.twisting ur leg.
Wat a trying to say here is Dat u rili hold.

Cuz maybe if ur bf didn't talk to u Dat Nite.u for Don faint of silent mix wit angry,fried wit no t being able to do anytin.

And if u wake up Nxt morning Na deir your bf for see mad woman inside HIS Huz.

Note Dat ur silent style I swear fit Mke an average ready to marry gel go mad in seconds!!

Finally Tnk u for not goin mad!!!

Bt Dnt try it Nxt tym.Cuz if u had hold to Nxt morning without apology from ur bf.den u will Jst imagine Hw u carried a Lister engine n hit on d ground.

Warning ladies Dnt try dis method @ hme is Lik smoking wet concentrated pawpaw leaf for d 1st tym
Re: Etisalat Sales Girl Has Put My Relationship in Trouble by Nobody: 8:59am On Jan 27, 2015
OP gave de sales girl too much privilege DAT is suspicious, maybe during de cause of bargaining his body gesture/smiles suggested a free pass for de sales girl.
probably that was Y she had all de guts to UnCloth in his bathroom while de OP was patiently waiting at de living room for ........
@op pls go after ur girlfriend to save her all de troubles

1 Like

Re: Etisalat Sales Girl Has Put My Relationship in Trouble by Kingsasian(m): 8:59am On Jan 27, 2015
U don't need to beat her. Pay her a visit and explain to her what happened. If possible go to her with the etisalat girl and one of ur friends. If she doesn't believe u then let her be. If she truly luvs u she will definitely come back tu u. What she did is what most ladies will do, its an act of jealousy.
Re: Etisalat Sales Girl Has Put My Relationship in Trouble by vickylala239: 9:15am On Jan 27, 2015
Anoda tin!!! Op Whr did dis gel get towel!!!

I Dey suspect Op!! Cuz a clean gel Or guy!! Will find it hard to use someone's towel Sam as toothbrush!!

Op Don Dey wash d gel for yrs!! Or better still e wash d gel finish n she choose to bath to clean d wetness n sweat off!!

Now being caught has to put one Or two stories to Mke it wrk n convince d gf.

Cuz I Cnt see any reason a gel will b using anoda persons towel.she Evn tie am.

U n knw say ones a gel tie wrapper Or towel n in ur rum.it means u Hv washed ha.Jst look Or watch a gel Dat tie wrapper in a guys Huz Nt relative,is washed by d guy in Dat Huz.wrapper n towel s indication of wash.

2Ndly y she go Evn tie d towel.y she no Jst enter bath rum with cloths baf use towel wear am bck.Na Na wa ohh.Or she wntd to use cream too

Lol
Re: Etisalat Sales Girl Has Put My Relationship in Trouble by dangervu(m): 9:20am On Jan 27, 2015
rooqee120:
Hahahahah chai i no fit laf o. @op, if u said u dnt hv any hidden agenda, i myt blv u, bt dat etisalat babe...she no try at ol. Hw on earth will u b in someones house, a stranger for dat matter, and claimed u wnt to ease urself(though, acceptble) bt having a bath in a strangers house(a man for dat matter) is totally out of courtesy. Haba wen no b say she shit for body. And as for u op, u expect ur gf to come out of d toilet to as u in a cool romantic voice "darlyn, who is dat lady i saw in d bathroom tying ur towel and jxt had her bath? Haba...lets b realistic hera jare...

i bet the op is not saying the whole truth,how can someone demand for the use of toilet and have her bath.....guy stop that shit.....
Re: Etisalat Sales Girl Has Put My Relationship in Trouble by patkoton(f): 9:44am On Jan 27, 2015
krall:
she is an adult. She shouldn't have behaved rashly. angry
Some girls are just very wicked.

She is a woman...she can act anyway for God's sake...as for me,I cn't take dt trash.
Re: Etisalat Sales Girl Has Put My Relationship in Trouble by rully2: 9:58am On Jan 27, 2015
Op abeg blame yourself and don't blame your girlfriend. If it where you that found a guy tying towel in her en suited bathroom what would you have done, as in honestly. You gave room for the suspicion by allowing a common sales girl into your private bathroom that you don't even know from Adam.

Allowing her into your house int the first place was a mistake, if your mind was pure. Why didn't you bring out a chair for her to relax in your shaded veranda? Why did you not ask her to wait and quickly tidy up the visitors toilet instead of allowing her use your private toilet? You no even know weather she carry disease or infection that will in turn infect you and your girlfriend.

Abeg be realistic! You owe your girlfriend an explanation and not the other way round, so Mr., do the right thing!

1 Like

Re: Etisalat Sales Girl Has Put My Relationship in Trouble by zoe123: 9:59am On Jan 27, 2015
i pity people that believe this gist.Follow all krall post and you go understand why
Re: Etisalat Sales Girl Has Put My Relationship in Trouble by Pecca: 10:51am On Jan 27, 2015
HOW ETISALAT GIRL RUINED HIS RELATIONSHIP WITH HIS BOYFRIEND?!!!!
Re: Etisalat Sales Girl Has Put My Relationship in Trouble by Tashaamania(f): 11:08am On Jan 27, 2015
Funny story grin
Re: Etisalat Sales Girl Has Put My Relationship in Trouble by optimism91(m): 11:21am On Jan 27, 2015
rooqee120:
Hahahahah chai i no fit laf o. @op, if u said u dnt hv any hidden agenda, i myt blv u, bt dat etisalat babe...she no try at ol. Hw on earth will u b in someones house, a stranger for dat matter, and claimed u wnt to ease urself(though, acceptble) bt having a bath in a strangers house(a man for dat matter) is totally out of courtesy. Haba wen no b say she shit for body. And as for u op, u expect ur gf to come out of d toilet to as u in a cool romantic voice "darlyn, who is dat lady i saw in d bathroom tying ur towel and jxt had her bath? Haba...lets b realistic hera jare...
Op, if you were your girl friend, what would you do? But why did you invited her over in the first place. Could have settled the whole @your gate. Anyway, send her text. If possible, talk to someone very close to her. She felt betrayed. She was in your bathroom, with your TOWEL, haba. She could hav imagined how many SIM cards you could have inserted in the MODEM. Just kiding. To clear your mind. As for the Etisalat girl, she has done nothing wrong. You owe her apology. No ANT hates SUGAR. My opinion.
Re: Etisalat Sales Girl Has Put My Relationship in Trouble by Gemc3(f): 12:07pm On Jan 27, 2015
[quote author=krall post=30102350][/quote]

Wait. . . She used your towel?? what was her plan? shocked *searching for my gun*

1 Like

Re: Etisalat Sales Girl Has Put My Relationship in Trouble by Nobody: 12:45pm On Jan 27, 2015
Are you into clothing business and need a steady and reliable supplier of 1st grade London bale clothings at great wholesale prices? Then you have come to the right place.

We now have bulk stuffs available for: childrens clothings, ladies tops and chiffon tops. When I say 1st grade, I mean 1st grade top quality and carefully selected unlike some people who just pack stuffs you might regret buying.
In our case, our customers happiness doing business with us and coming back regularly in our priority.

We can supply to you anywhere in Nigeria by waybill without delay or stories for the gods... lol

For enquiries and orders call: 08104032816.

Thank you.

Re: Etisalat Sales Girl Has Put My Relationship in Trouble by sallysalsa09: 1:18pm On Jan 27, 2015
grin grin grin grin grin grin[quote author=krall post=30102350][/quote]
Re: Etisalat Sales Girl Has Put My Relationship in Trouble by maryhaam(f): 1:33pm On Jan 27, 2015
vickylala239:

My dear u r Gud!!"

Bt do u knw Wat u Jst did is!!

being press for hours and travelling from abj to Ph by bus praying d tym u will reach home n poo.@ dis point any gallop u will standing in d bus.twisting ur leg.
Wat a trying to say here is Dat u rili hold.

Cuz maybe if ur bf didn't talk to u Dat Nite.u for Don faint of silent mix wit angry,fried wit no t being able to do anytin.

And if u wake up Nxt morning Na deir your bf for see mad woman inside HIS Huz.

Note Dat ur silent style I swear fit Mke an average ready to marry gel go mad in seconds!!

Finally Tnk u for not goin mad!!!

Bt Dnt try it Nxt tym.Cuz if u had hold to Nxt morning without apology from ur bf.den u will Jst imagine Hw u carried a Lister engine n hit on d ground.

Warning ladies Dnt try dis method @ hme is Lik smoking wet concentrated pawpaw leaf for d 1st tym
loool,u got me cracking,am the soft type thou,caant fight
Re: Etisalat Sales Girl Has Put My Relationship in Trouble by rooqee120(f): 2:04pm On Jan 27, 2015
optimism91:

Op, if you were your girl friend, what would you do? But why did you invited her over in the first place. Could have settled the whole @your gate. Anyway, send her text. If possible, talk to someone very close to her. She felt betrayed. She was in your bathroom, with your TOWEL, haba. She could hav imagined how many SIM cards you could have inserted in the MODEM. Just kiding. To clear your mind. As for the Etisalat girl, she has done nothing wrong. You owe her apology. No ANT hates SUGAR. My opinion.
Oga, y u come dey misquote me as d op nah?
Re: Etisalat Sales Girl Has Put My Relationship in Trouble by joephemzyz(m): 4:45pm On Jan 27, 2015
Gemc3:

Wait. . . She used your towel?? what was her plan? shocked *searching for my gun*

grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Etisalat Sales Girl Has Put My Relationship in Trouble by dzurit: 6:39pm On Jan 27, 2015
Well, bros u no try at all, this is how some extreme unnessary charity breaks a home (thank God she's still a girlfriend and not ur wife). Haba, she is a complete stranger n u knw some girls r "wicked" in dia own way. Probably ur house is beautiful n d kind of response n attention u gave to her made her feel u we're single, so she took d opportuinity. Many guys will smell a rat in such case. Thank u for giving her a ride home buh hope it ended dia. Dnt loose a knwn reletionship for an unknwon relationship with a total stranger u met in an extreme odd way. Unless u never did like ur Gf...
Re: Etisalat Sales Girl Has Put My Relationship in Trouble by lyricalz: 8:08pm On Jan 27, 2015
Oga u no talk true o, etisalat gal go dey knock ur gate, se na jehova witness ni?. To the extent say she bath 4 ur bathroom. Oga ade u don dey get tinz wit d babe b4, no lie.
Re: Etisalat Sales Girl Has Put My Relationship in Trouble by japhmanuel: 6:54pm On Jan 30, 2015
vickylala239:

Hw cn u compare dirty street Etisalat gel Dat move Huz to Huz and a fresh gf

Do u knw Hw Mny guys Hv used d Etisalat on dis ha method bf dis incident Dat almost too ha life.

I wish my gf is Lik Dat.I Hv So Mny gels to b beaten by a fellow gel.
na fr ur pocket na
Re: Etisalat Sales Girl Has Put My Relationship in Trouble by terson: 2:05pm On Feb 08, 2015
This heart-breaking.
anyway, we learn from mistakes.
Re: Etisalat Sales Girl Has Put My Relationship in Trouble by klickash077(m): 3:00pm On May 14, 2015
rooqee120:
U gat me lolingz... no mind d op jare. Ogbon ati se sina ni *na style to take do sina b dat* Op no vex o, na joke i dey o
i dey suspect say na babalawo place you do industrial training, any small thing you don use yoruba buttress your point[b][/b]
Re: Etisalat Sales Girl Has Put My Relationship in Trouble by mecussey(m): 9:44am On Sep 05, 2015
she is an adult. She shouldn't have behaved rashly. angry
Some girls are just very wicked.

women sabi collect another person hubby not to talk of bf. If u sleep, another woman go collect ur hubby for ur front and nothing will happen. Sometimes, men are just remote control but i no follow.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Things Men Must Know In Relationships / Are Guys Really Scared Of Dating Ladies That Attend White Garment Churches?? / Disadvantages Of Being Pretty

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.