Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,462 members, 7,846,943 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 08:00 AM

Access Denied For The 5th Time - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Access Denied For The 5th Time (1846 Views)

What Was Your Most Extreme Reaction After Being Denied Sex? / Man Sends Wife Spreadsheet Of Times She Denied Him Sex / This Is Like The 5th Time A Girl Will Be Asking Me Out. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Access Denied For The 5th Time by weebay(m): 2:37am On Dec 24, 2008
ok so i think there's something wrong somewhere, evertime i try to knock a gurl down(yall know what am sayin right)when errthing starts gittin hot the next thing she says is "no,no we can't do this".this is like the 5th time.am not really big on u forcin a gurl to have sex with you tho bt this one right here is start to piss me off, i mean can't a brother just some without any drama.i think it's the last gurl i slept with maybe she cast a spell on me or something.
Re: Access Denied For The 5th Time by acidrop(f): 2:37am On Dec 24, 2008
well ist clear she don wanna Bleep
Re: Access Denied For The 5th Time by bluespice(f): 2:40am On Dec 24, 2008
he he he grin a new variety of magun!
Re: Access Denied For The 5th Time by Nobody: 3:09am On Dec 24, 2008
U no dey do ur runs well. Use fast-trek technique and you will see that the girl would be all urs for real.
Re: Access Denied For The 5th Time by chamotex(m): 3:14am On Dec 24, 2008
bigmodo:

U no dey do ur runs well. Use fast-trek technique and you will see that the girl would be all urs for real.

no be u dey find love portion for the other thread? cheesy cheesy

@ poster

try the 6th time cheesy
Re: Access Denied For The 5th Time by weebay(m): 3:23am On Dec 24, 2008
@ chamotex are u yur eyes faulty or something, can u not read the name of the poster
Re: Access Denied For The 5th Time by chamotex(m): 3:24am On Dec 24, 2008
weebay:

@ chamotex are u yur eyes faulty or something, can u not read the name of the poster

undecided wot u talking about bro?

didn't u see me quote bigmodo?
Re: Access Denied For The 5th Time by Sauron1: 3:25am On Dec 24, 2008
weebay:

ok so i think there's something wrong somewhere, evertime i try to knock a gurl down(yall know what am sayin right)when errthing starts gittin hot the next thing she says is "no,no we can't do this".this is like the 5th time.am not really big on u forcin a gurl to have sex with you tho bt this one right here is start to piss me off, i mean can't a brother just some without any drama.i think it's the last gurl i slept with maybe she cast a spell on me or something.

U need to step up your game.
Maybe u have a putrescent body odour or there's something about u that turns em off.
Keep ya head up, son.
Re: Access Denied For The 5th Time by tope2000(f): 3:28am On Dec 24, 2008
At first u dont suceed, try try try try try try try try try again cheesy
Re: Access Denied For The 5th Time by weebay(m): 3:55am On Dec 24, 2008
body odour, thats not even in my repertoire, my last gurl wuz really mad at me before she left, she came to my house i knocked her down the she asked me for money, i said i dont pay money for sex, the she got really mad and wuz sayin things like am not goin to do i agan u knw stuff like that
Re: Access Denied For The 5th Time by lawyer(m): 3:59am On Dec 24, 2008
respect her!

She is not ready, she is not ready be that or do you want to rape her? If she loves you, when the time comes it will be special moment for you but if you too pushy you might lose the girl and lose your desire!
Re: Access Denied For The 5th Time by Sauron1: 4:02am On Dec 24, 2008
weebay:

body odour, thats not even in my repertoire, my last gurl wuz really mad at me before she left, she came to my house i knocked her down the she asked me for money, i said i don't pay money for sex, the she got really mad and wuz sayin things like am not goin to do i agan u knw stuff like that

U need to step up your pre-intimacy then. . . . . . .
If u are good at it, she would be the one begging to get plugged.
Re: Access Denied For The 5th Time by A40(m): 4:12am On Dec 24, 2008
weebay:

body odour, thats not even in my repertoire, my last gurl wuz really mad at me before she left, she came to my house i knocked her down the she asked me for money, i said i don't pay money for sex, the she got really mad and wuz sayin things like am not goin to do i agan u knw stuff like that
Ohh so one wants money!! good! oya try and find out what the other 4 want and who knows you might end up laying all 5 of them with your one pipe
Re: Access Denied For The 5th Time by iice(f): 5:17am On Dec 24, 2008
Find someone else who will give you some without the drama
Re: Access Denied For The 5th Time by weebay(m): 5:44am On Dec 24, 2008
am not talking bout just 1 girl am talkin bout 5 different
Re: Access Denied For The 5th Time by weebay(m): 5:46am On Dec 24, 2008
i used to be steady on my game bt now i haven't had some in like 6 months and counting, thats why its buggin me
Re: Access Denied For The 5th Time by arramyjay: 5:48am On Dec 24, 2008
You are probably too desperate.Chill
Re: Access Denied For The 5th Time by TOYOSI20(f): 5:53am On Dec 24, 2008
LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! grin

What can I say, you get out what u put in bro, . . . . . . cheesy
Re: Access Denied For The 5th Time by iice(f): 5:53am On Dec 24, 2008
weebay:

am not talking bout just 1 girl am talkin bout 5 different

Look for 5 easy girls.  

or

tope2000:

At first u don't suceed, try try try try try try try try try again cheesy

or

arramyjay:

You are probably too desperate.Chill
Re: Access Denied For The 5th Time by outlaws(m): 6:46am On Dec 24, 2008
cool

Poster you said you are desperate. Is sex food for you? If so why not hook up with prostitutes. There is really no major difference between
them and the ones that almost did it and then changed their mind. Or are you broke?
Re: Access Denied For The 5th Time by Nobody: 7:59am On Dec 24, 2008
weebay:

i used to be steady on my game bt now i haven't had some in like 6 months and counting, thats why its buggin me
6 MONTHS! WHAT DA FUDGE!
Re: Access Denied For The 5th Time by ndumart: 8:09am On Dec 24, 2008
Rejected 5 times?

Do some soul-searching bro.
Its unusual
Re: Access Denied For The 5th Time by Mugabe(m): 10:01am On Dec 24, 2008
ah!! ah!! so in this get age when there s a deluge of ICT knowledge you still don t know what to do when you are confronted with ''ACCESS DENIED'', Well if you pretend not to know, i ll tell ya, CRACK THE CODE, or better still, HACK INTO IT!!.

So go study her code combination and crack it!!!!
Re: Access Denied For The 5th Time by Mugabe(m): 10:03am On Dec 24, 2008
iice i am really in love with you disposition on this kiss kiss[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]
Re: Access Denied For The 5th Time by Nobody: 10:05am On Dec 24, 2008
who will help weebay get his mojo back? grin
Re: Access Denied For The 5th Time by babsongudus: 10:34am On Dec 24, 2008
it depends on ur location right now though but try this no; 07501908586 n ask for miss oju-obo she shud be delighted to give u wat u actually want
Re: Access Denied For The 5th Time by olanajim(m): 11:34am On Dec 24, 2008
@poster,
Is she your girlfriend or someone you picked from the street?
Re: Access Denied For The 5th Time by MoneyRule(m): 1:17pm On Dec 24, 2008
I think i know ur problem.
Work on your sex appeal,don't look desperate,be composed,girls are very sensitive when the are about to give u puzzy,if she's comfortable,she'll make you comfortable,don't rush it and hey,implore the use of xellent pre-intimacy and maybe,you might get a good result!
Re: Access Denied For The 5th Time by steve49ja(m): 2:47pm On Dec 24, 2008
shocked Access denied! lol grin
5 different times wiff 5 different girls shocked shocked shocked shocked,theres a problem wiff you dude sad,
Are they all virgins or deeper-life sisters undecided?
Dont you do the right things when given the chance grin?
Seriously you try figure what it is you're not doing right cos the fault's from you lipsrsealed
Re: Access Denied For The 5th Time by omega25red(m): 4:39pm On Dec 24, 2008
Maybe she saw some open sores on your genitals or like someone else said body odour or maybe you keep telling everyone that you are having a hard time getting some which would make people have questions
Re: Access Denied For The 5th Time by NnaNna4(m): 4:55pm On Dec 24, 2008
or mouth odour
Re: Access Denied For The 5th Time by sistawoman: 5:02pm On Dec 24, 2008
Ok I am surprised no one has said this. . . . .

But dont you guys complain that Nija girls are pretenders. Could the girls be saying no when they mean yes. And are only looking for you work a little harder at getting the goods so that she can later pretend that she protested and said no but you insisted, thus keeping her pretend innocence in tack?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Are These The True Characteristics Of Love? / A Letter To The Mother Of My Unborn Daughter / Five Reasons That Your Wife Is A Cheat

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.