Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,111 members, 7,849,466 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 10:06 PM

Safe Ideas For Valentine :D - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Safe Ideas For Valentine :D (690 Views)

When Your Grandma Shows Up For Valentine's Day Blind Date (photo) / All Single Ladies Should Try This For Valentine...it's Worth It! / Who Wants To Take Me Out For Valentine (ladies are not allowed) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Safe Ideas For Valentine :D by Nobody: 4:12pm On Feb 04, 2015
A lot of DPs (display pictures) have been jumping around about February 14th strictly being for elections and as such, Valentine shouldn’t be celebrated. Well, it is a fact that cannot be disputed that Valentine has been around way long before the Government or whoever it is, set the Election Day for February 14th.

I don’t know if I should say the prayers of some peeps who do not intend to spend a penny on their spouse on Val’s day have been answered or the Government or whoever it is set the election on that day to mark two remarkable events in one day.

So, enough talks about Valentine tying up with Election Day, the deed has been done. I very much agree with the idea of celebrating every day with your spouse, but, getting a gift on that special day or treating your spouse extra special is what that day is all about. There are numerous things you can do with your spouse at home on this February 14th and still enjoy the day, because trust me, I won’t advice you go out or hang around in public places – not a safe idea, because of the election.

I will write on top 5 ideas to celebrate Val with your spouse safely.

#1: Start with eating breakfast in bed. The man is supposedly the one to prepare the food and bring to her, but this can be vice versa. It doesn’t have to be something elaborate. Can be toast bread with tea and a small greeting card, with sweet words and a rose, or cakes with milk.

#2: If both of you work and barely had time to talk about little things, you can stay in bed and talk about these things. It can be something funny that happened in the office or an interesting gist you have been yearning to tell your spouse.

#3: Watch a movie, there are a couple of nice movies you can watch with your spouse. It can be a local or international movie.

#4: Plan something special for dinner; dress up like you two are going out. Set the mood with romantic candles, roses and cool music at the background.

#5: Exchange gifts. After a wonderful dinner, give your spouse a little gift. It doesn’t have to be elaborate.

I do hope you enjoy every bit of your Valentine with that special person.

care@giftsethampers.com
+2349020042757
Re: Safe Ideas For Valentine :D by Nobody: 4:57pm On Feb 04, 2015
Being romantic is a difficult task.
Re: Safe Ideas For Valentine :D by paronic: 8:22pm On Feb 09, 2015
Your heart was designed to beat for the one you love
Your mind was designed to think of the one you love
Put those thoughts into action and vote for an intimate dinner with your partner @TerraKulture.
Push the #ValentineVote Buy now button to cast a special vote for your relationship this valentine’s.
MEAL FOR TWO

(1) (Reply)

Help A Fool In Love / My Advice To Every Broke Guyz Out There / "I Am 63, And I Have Slept With3,000 Men" - Woman Tells Her Story

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.