Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,755 members, 7,827,797 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:09 PM

Fashola, Tinubu Begs Igbo For Support. Pics - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fashola, Tinubu Begs Igbo For Support. Pics (55586 Views)

Amaechi's Supporters Troop In To His Home Today To Show Him Support(pics) / Crisis Between Fashola & Tinubu Deepens As Both Loyalists Declare War - TRIBUNE / How TAMBUWAL Betrayed Tinubu, Begs For Forgiveness!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fashola, Tinubu Begs Igbo For Support. Pics by zimoni(f): 11:42am On Jan 25, 2015
customized13:
you mean GEJ, the transformer of the nation?

Bye.

1 Like

Re: Fashola, Tinubu Begs Igbo For Support. Pics by Nobody: 11:43am On Jan 25, 2015
imcam:

u don't lnow wat u ar talking about can a Yoruba man or Hausa man become a governor in imo or any other eastern state. just think of it critically
It will be difficult for an Igboman to become Governor in Oyo, Ogun and Osun. The same can be said of the Yorubas in Imo, Enugu and Anambra. However political appointments can be handed to them like commissioners or they can even be voted into councillorship or chairmanship positions as par their population in a particular locality. An example of this is presently taking place in Jos where both Igbos and Yorubas are councillors in different wards in the town. In areas like Abuja and Lagos with our shared inheritance everyone has a right to contest for Governorship positions. My take.

2 Likes

Re: Fashola, Tinubu Begs Igbo For Support. Pics by chichriso: 11:43am On Jan 25, 2015
am waiting
Re: Fashola, Tinubu Begs Igbo For Support. Pics by grandstar(m): 11:43am On Jan 25, 2015
nzeadachie:
AFTER DEPORTING THEM? I DON'T THINK THAT IT WILL WORK THIS TIME AROUND
Did they not deport yorubas and hausas? It was nothing personal. All beggars were being deported including the igbos amongst them
Re: Fashola, Tinubu Begs Igbo For Support. Pics by pureview: 11:43am On Jan 25, 2015
mamajohn:
We need ourselves, we can't do without each other. In my family for instance the Hausa guy Mallam Rabiu and Saliu supplies our foods like tomatoes, yam, beans, potato etc, they brings it directly to our door step such we have become like family members, The Yoruba guy has been a good home teacher to my kids that they saw him as their brother, he enters our house anytime he like, the Ibo guys at Ilesha Garage, Boss, Emeka and Emalex supplies parts for our vehicles, our mechanic is Igala from Kogi, my boss in office is Iboman from Delta State, my husband's official driver is a jovial Yoruba man from Shaki. These are very great guys, friendly. No ethnicity, no religious sentiment, we operate as one happy family. Friends, this is Nigeria. We love ourselves, its politicians who use sentiments to divide us for their selfish interest, GEJ is my brother, I love him as a person but don't like his style of administration, I will vote against him, that is democracy. Buhari is a Fulani man, he is our brother, I will vote for him because in a democracy we have freedom of choices, Nigeria is one great and united nation under God, let us live with ourselves with peace, love and unity, happy Sunday.

Your write up sounds pleasant to the ears but it's not realistic. At best, it can be described as idealistic. Too bad we don't live in an ideal world.

The igbos learnt a lot of lessons from the civil war, for this reason they now play what I choose to call "tooth for tat politics" .
this is because the core north ( north west and north east) will always vote along ethnic and religious lines. bring out Boko haram shekau today and they would vote him in preference to a yoruba Christian.
For this reason, many igbos whose opinion I have sampled have insisted they would not vote Buhari, these sentiments are even worse in the grassroots.
so watch out when the presidential result is released, Buhari can hardly get 25% in any southeast state, and please don't let the crowds you see in those political rallies form your opinion.

6 Likes

Re: Fashola, Tinubu Begs Igbo For Support. Pics by Nobody: 11:44am On Jan 25, 2015
Jokay07:
Well, after reading all the replies which mostly came from igbo guys, i am still not convinced that there would be any change in pattern or system of winning lagos state.. Igbos are not the only one that will vote, Incubency power is a factor that will always put Apc ahead. The effects of losing lagos to pdp will be heavy on Apc than losing presidential election. Pdp will always try and try. But the funniest thing is that most of these igbos on nairaland do not voters card to achieve their wish in lagos. They would just sit down for one conner of thier room and be posting trashes.
is this also applicable in the presidential election?

1 Like

Re: Fashola, Tinubu Begs Igbo For Support. Pics by Collynzo419: 11:46am On Jan 25, 2015
customized13:
is this also applicable in the presidential election?

Olodo

comparing 1 state to 36?

Why are u not voting for Bob Okoroji?

2 Likes

Re: Fashola, Tinubu Begs Igbo For Support. Pics by emiye(m): 11:47am On Jan 25, 2015
The governorship election will be concluded right from when APC is declared the winner of the presidential election.

PDP is about to lose at the centre, it should not hallucinate about Lagos. By 14th, the dagger would have struck down PDP at the centre, the 28th feb. election will be a landslide for APC.
Re: Fashola, Tinubu Begs Igbo For Support. Pics by Nobody: 11:51am On Jan 25, 2015
Sweetlemon:

Lol! Sosong o. Abasi odiong fi.
You tried. That's ibibio you spoke. I'm Oron but I speak more efik than Oron.
Oh I see. Never knew AkwaIbomites speak different languages. Good to know.

1 Like

Re: Fashola, Tinubu Begs Igbo For Support. Pics by Arysexy(m): 11:52am On Jan 25, 2015
Agbaje We know!

Come to alaba and see enlightenment about igbos collecting pvc. The market leaders of different sections of d markets chose days to close shops to allow traders go pick their pvc.

This time around, votes must count. Thanks to inec, tinubu rigging will be thoroughly b dealt with by mbu.

Enough of d tribalistic governor faskole. Agbaje is sound and understands Lagos is multi-ethnic state.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fashola, Tinubu Begs Igbo For Support. Pics by vanunu: 11:54am On Jan 25, 2015
bayulll01:
If una like Vote for jimi,no matter how large ur population in lagos u are not more than the yorubas,but when ambode wins you guys should not cry a foul for any policy they may bring on-board cos u never Voted for them

And u think that yorubs will not vote for jimi too

3 Likes

Re: Fashola, Tinubu Begs Igbo For Support. Pics by bayulll01(m): 12:01pm On Jan 25, 2015
vanunu:

And u think that yorubs will not vote for jimi too
u guys should stop this stupidity and self serving mentality,the same way it will be difficult for Apc to win abia or anambra that's the same way they can't win lagos,or is that not ibos mentality,our major problem in nigeria is they know the truth and understand the process,but they are never reasonable
Re: Fashola, Tinubu Begs Igbo For Support. Pics by Nobody: 12:01pm On Jan 25, 2015
grandstar:
Did they not deport yorubas and hausas? It was nothing personal. All beggars were being deported including the igbos amongst them
It was a big mistake by Fashola to deport Nigerians out of Lagos including Hausas, Igbos, Yorubas, Efiks and Edos. He should have provided a facility where they can be rehabilitated and sent home by their own wish. However, the problem with those destitutes sent to head bridge Onitsha was that Governor Peter Obi of Anambra used the deportation to score cheap political points. Even when it was evident that the bulk of those repartriated where indigenes of Edo, Cross River and Akwa-Ibom. He still went as far as using that event to play the ethnic card in the defeat of Ngige during the state election. It is important to note also, that Fashola isn't the only Governor who has deported destitutes out of his state. Other Governors have covertly done the same without much noise about it.
Re: Fashola, Tinubu Begs Igbo For Support. Pics by PStacks(m): 12:04pm On Jan 25, 2015
Temptee101:
Where were you when we were building Lagos?

Nobody owns Lagos; the earlier you get familiar with this fact, the better.

Nobody owns enugu.

Nobody owns Anambara.

Stop deceiving urself. When jungle mature, the true owners of lagos would stand up.

I think Fashola still needs to deport more of these miscreants

2 Likes

Re: Fashola, Tinubu Begs Igbo For Support. Pics by Sunshineluv(f): 12:09pm On Jan 25, 2015
I thought the e-worriors of APC says that Igbos are irrelevant in lagos and the country as a whole.. Who is begging who for votes now? Yeye people

3 Likes

Re: Fashola, Tinubu Begs Igbo For Support. Pics by Orikinla(m): 12:11pm On Jan 25, 2015
nzeadachie:
AFTER DEPORTING THEM? I DON'T THINK THAT IT WILL WORK THIS TIME AROUND

[size=18pt]Only jobless Igbo destitute got sent back instead of becoming a public nuisance and disgracing Ndigbo community in Lagos.And I support the action 100%.
Any Igbo who is a public nuisance in Lagos should be sent back to Igboland.

Lagos State has done more for Igbos in Nollywood than any Igbo governor.
Governor Babatunde Fashola has focused more in helping to save the precious lives of notable persons in Nollywood like Ifeanyi Dike of the Board of Trustees (BOT) of the Actors’ Guild of Nigeria (AGN) who received over N2million from Governor Fashola for a kidney operation in India in 2011 and the most recent beneficiary is popular Nollywood actress Ngozi Nwosu who received N4.5m for a successful kidney operation in India.

Governor Fashola's administration also sponsored the production of "Champions of Our Times", the most successful multiple awards winning Nollywood movie of Emeka Enyiocha's Macnuel Productions and made the producers richer. He has also done several favours for other Nollywood stars, but he does not like making noise about it. He gave the producers more than N15 million for the film production.

Governor Fashola sponsored the production of the multiple awards winning movie, "Champions of Our Times".

Governor Fashola who is Yrouba has done more favours for Igbo Nollywood stars than their own Igbo leaders, because none of the Igbo state governors of these Igbo Nollywood practitioners have done even half of what he has done so far. But ironically most of these Igbo Nollywood stars don't even support or vote for Governor Fashola's political party, the Action Congress of Nigeria (ACN). They collect his largesse and then still return to campaign for the ruling party, People's Democratic Party (PDP) of Nigeria in elections, but the magnanimous Governor Fashola continues to help them whenever they Ask for his help and support.

Lagos State government has invested millions of naira on Nollywood Workshops under Director Bond Emeruwa from Abia State.

Lagos State gave provided the largest traders complex in Lagos for the majority of Igbo traders in Lagos.

Lagos International Trade fair complex on the Orile-Badagry expressway is home to three of the biggest trade associations or unions in the country namely, Association of Progressive Traders (APT), Balogun Business Association (BBA) and ASPAMDA. Hundreds of thousands of visitors throng the litter of shops, selling everything, from auto spare parts to jewellery to confectionaries. According to president of APT, Chief Juderingo Okeke, “ever since we moved into trade fair complex in 2007 to be precise, it has been a good outing. This is because while we were at Idumota in Lagos Island, we did not have the opportunity of trade as we have at this moment. “First, there is the advantage of proximity or location.

The longest serving commissioner in Lagos since 1999 to date is RCCG Pastor Ben Akabueze, ,Commissioner for Economic Planning & Budget.

‘Your life (Ben) has been a living testimony of God’s power and faithfulness’ -Pastor E.A. Adeboye Tongues wagged, emotions rose, ethnic kite flew as Ben Ifeanyi Akabueze was appointed a commissioner in the cabinet of Lagos State in January, 2007 by Bola Ahmed Tinubu, the then Governor of Lagos State.

[/size]

[size=28pt]WHAT HAS MR. "STINGY" JIMI AGBAJE DONE FOR IGBOS AND OTHER LAGOSIANS?
TO EVEN PRINT POSTERS IS PINCHING HIM!
A STINGY PERSON WILL NEVER BE GOVERNOR OF LAGOS STATE.
TUFIAKWA! angry
WHEN DID HE JOIN THE PDP?
HE IS A POLITICAL OPPORTUNIST.[/size]

4 Likes

Re: Fashola, Tinubu Begs Igbo For Support. Pics by kenex4ever(m): 12:13pm On Jan 25, 2015
yemaldo:

There we go again, no man's land and u r begging for deputy gov.
No mind dat guy! I be igbo person but d guy talk rubbish.
Re: Fashola, Tinubu Begs Igbo For Support. Pics by organic973: 12:13pm On Jan 25, 2015
BlackPikiN:
See how they can't do without Igbo support meanwhile their online supporters and keyboard warriors are saying/acting otherwise.
How do we reconcile the two?

I wish east will rise and vote for GEJ seeing that it was this same northern with his brothers that denied our own igbo hardworking brothers promotion in the military. Few ended up as colonel bu they the northerners like him was promoted from colonel to brigadier general in just 3years. It's who ever the east support that will win. Vote GEJ till 2019

1 Like

Re: Fashola, Tinubu Begs Igbo For Support. Pics by Akshow: 12:18pm On Jan 25, 2015
Jay5000:
i beg to differ. It's a no-brainer that the Ibos are the largest Non-yoruba ethnic group in Lagos. Any serious politician knows how important it is to get their support. If you do the math, you'll realize that yoruba votes will be divided because Jimi is also Yoruba. Apc understands this and thats why they are seeking the support of the ibos. Think about it.

My guy there is nothing to think about here. APC is staying in southwest. No matter the amount of Igbo in Lagos, they are not up to 30% of d whole population. Yes! not up to 30%. And I don't need a soothsayer to tell me 95% or more of Yorubas are pro APC especially in southwest. So whether the whole Igbo in Lagos support PDP is inconsequential.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fashola, Tinubu Begs Igbo For Support. Pics by Orikinla(m): 12:23pm On Jan 25, 2015
organic973:

I wish east will rise and vote for GEJ seeing that it was this same northern with his brothers that denied our own igbo hardworking brothers promotion in the military. Few ended up as colonel bu they the northerners like him was promoted from colonel to brigadier general in just 3years. It's who ever the east support that will win. Vote GEJ till 2019

[size=28pt]Are you suffering from political amnesia or you are intellectually re-tarded?
Who sacked Dike and Ihejirika?
Jonathan sacks Onovo, Dike, service chiefs - Gbooza.com
www.gbooza.com/group/crime/forum/topics/jonathan-sacks-onovo-dike
Sep 9, 2010 - President Goodluck Jonathan on Wednesday made sweeping changes in the country's armed forces by replacing the Chief of Defence Staff, ...

Jonathan sacks Ihejirika, other service chiefs - Vanguard ...
www.vanguardngr.com/.../jonathan-sacks-ihejirika-service-chi...
Vanguard
Jan 16, 2014 - President Goodluck Ebele Jonathan on Thursday approved sweeping changes in the nation's military high command. The erstwhile Chief of Air ...[/size]

1 Like

Re: Fashola, Tinubu Begs Igbo For Support. Pics by thewarrior72: 12:26pm On Jan 25, 2015
Sweetlemon:
What is wrong witth Igbos on NL? Seriously are you guys ok? As in seriously?
Fash may have deported some Igbos (who were most probably constituting a nuisance) but we all know that Lasg has the highest number of non-westerners in high places. Why cant you greedy lot be satisfied with that? Igbos are not the only people that were deported.
Why are you guys always fighting imaginary enemies? Seriously you need to work on your issues.

I'm proudly Akwa-Ibom before you tribalistic idiots quote me.
Ranting....

3 Likes

Re: Fashola, Tinubu Begs Igbo For Support. Pics by balogun12345: 12:35pm On Jan 25, 2015
GREETINGS TO THE GENERAL PUBLIC
NIGERIA CUSTOMS AUTHORIZED SALES OF CARS(BATCH B)
CALL THE MARKETING DEPARTMENT OFFICE LINE
OFFICER BALOGUN ON 08092205545...(+234)
NIGERIA CUSTOMS (NATIONAL AUTHORIZED CAR AUCTIONS/SALES) FOR 2014-2015
TO BUY CALL THE MARKETING DEPARTMENT OFFICE BALOGUN LINE 08092205545-WE HAVE
DIRECT TOKUNBO CARS FOR SALE AT CHEAPER PRICES.
These cars were seized by government officials at border and the
time duration given to the owners to claim their cars has elapse so
they are been sold in a give away price at very affordable prices to
place an order of your choice call the maketing department
FIRST HAND CARS FOR NATIONAL AUCTION/SALES AT AFFORDABLE
PRICES,INTERESTED BUYERS SHOULD CONTACT IN CHARGE OFFICER BALOGUN ON
08092205545,WE HAVE COMPETENT DRIVERS TO MAKE DELIVERY
NATIONWIDE.MODEL/YEAR OF MANUFACTURE..........1999 t0 2014
INTERIOR..........LEATHER AND FABRIC
AC..........CHILLING FACTORY AC
WHEEL..........GOOD TYRE, ALLOY WHEEL
TO BUY,HEAD OFFICE COMMAND ZONE 1 WAREHOUSE,BADAGRY EXPRESS WAY/COTONOU/SEME BORDER AND FOR DELIVERY/SHIPPING/CLEARANCE/CONTAINERS.
NOTE-ALL CARS ARE TESTED OK, WITH MONEY BACK GUARANTEE
WE HAVE DIRECT TOKUNBOR/BEGIUM/COTONOU CARS VERY CLEAN,BRAND NEW CARS,THE CARS ARE OF VARIOUS MAKES AND SPECS.
RANGING FROM JAPANESE TO AMERICAN,GERMAN,
SALE AT CHEAPER PRICES CALL SEME BORDER OFFICE NUMBERS- OFFICER BALOGUN ON 08092205545 COMMANDANT MARKETING DEPARTMENT..
CALL FOR MORE DETAILS...PLEASE NOTE SALES CLOSING SOON THE NIGERIA CUSTOM SERVICE AUCTION MARKET NOW OPEN FOR INDIVIDUALS & DEALERS.
THEY ARE SEIZED AND IMPOUNDED CARS DUE TO ILLEGAL IMPORTATION AND LICENSING AS THE VARIOUS IMPORTERS HAVE REFUSED TO COME FOR THE CLAIMS BEFORE THE EXPIRED PERIOD.
THE NIGERIA CUSTOM SERVICE HAVE DECIDED TO SELL THEM OUT AT GIVE AWAY PRICES TO CLEAR THE SPACE IN OUR OFFICE FOR THE YEAR ALL BUYERS SHOULD
NOTE THAT BUYING OF NIGERIA AUCTION VEHICLES HAS NO COMPLICATIONS,
SINCE ALL THE NECESSARY DOCUMENTS WILL BE HANDED OVER TO CUSTOMERS BY THE DELIVERY
NOTE: Offer Valid While Stock Last; Money back guarantee .THANKS FOR YOUR PATRONAGE....,,,..
Re: Fashola, Tinubu Begs Igbo For Support. Pics by DWJOBScom(m): 12:37pm On Jan 25, 2015
After appointing baba oja and mama oja to forcefully collect tolls for nothing other than it is their lot and investment.

I hope it works though
Re: Fashola, Tinubu Begs Igbo For Support. Pics by thewarrior72: 12:37pm On Jan 25, 2015
MrALIVE:
you are a compound fool!!! And u will remain so! Ethnic bigot! I am a complete igbo man,flesh and blood! My vote goes to GMB
One word...BASTARD

2 Likes

Re: Fashola, Tinubu Begs Igbo For Support. Pics by reborn1: 12:39pm On Jan 25, 2015
Atlantian:
Why is Fashola and Tinubu begging Igbos for vote then ? Why dont they depend on the "phantom millions" for votes? Need I mention 89% of Satellite town are Igbos ? 96% of Alaba are Igbos ? Who I mention Trade Fair ? Agric. What of Lekki Axis that is 67% Igbos ? Una dey learn. PVC will show una pepper very soon.

The fear of PVC is the beginning of Wisdom.

Lmaooo. Lekki 67% Igbo. Ahahahahahahah

1 Like

Re: Fashola, Tinubu Begs Igbo For Support. Pics by lyricalz: 12:51pm On Jan 25, 2015
After deporting igbos from dia own land nigeria. Now u nid dia votes u're now begging. Hmmm hahahaha I jes dey laf in latin. Igbos use ur population strength 2 vote apc out. Agbaje is the governor. I trust igbos they are not foolish, not even tinubu can deceive dem.

1 Like

Re: Fashola, Tinubu Begs Igbo For Support. Pics by LordCenturion(m): 12:51pm On Jan 25, 2015
Atlantian:
Do not misunderstand me. Lagos belongs not to Yorubas from Ekiti, Lagos doesnt belong to Yorubas from Ondo, Lagos does not belong to Yorubas from Ogun or Oyo. Lagos also does not belong to Igbos resident in Imo, It doesnt belong to Hausas in Nassarawa. BUT LAGOS belongs to every tribe resident in Lagos. Whether you are Igbo, Hausa, Yoruba or from Efik. Lagos belongs to every tribe resident in this State for up 10yrs. Lagos is NOT a yoruba land, it is a melting point of all tribes.

come die here then,maybe they won't smuggle u back to ur village ,no man state,no,nah igboland it was located,..dump
Re: Fashola, Tinubu Begs Igbo For Support. Pics by Bruteforce1o1: 12:52pm On Jan 25, 2015
emmydeep:

JIMI AGBAJE HAVE WON LAGOS STATE. JIMI HAS A SPECIAL CAMPAIGN STYLE AND DOES NOT MAKE NOISE ABOUT IT.

Emmy, what happen to your masterpower moniker you use to talk trash here daily? You stay in one dirty room in PH and always cursing and talking rubbish. Shame on you....

@Topic, How did they beg the yeeboes? Lolzzz. See yeeboes inferiority complex. To the yeeboes jumping up and down here, your useless ranting ends on Nairaland.
Re: Fashola, Tinubu Begs Igbo For Support. Pics by Nobody: 12:54pm On Jan 25, 2015
Yeah the deportations wasn't a smart move but does being stupid by voting GEJ mean that i am a true igbo? Listen Nairaland doesn't represent 0.5 of the Igbo mindset so when you guys are here typing nonsense as if your local posts here mean a thing its just laughable. I am Igbo while i wouldnt careless who wins in Lagos stste, i can assure you that i would never ever vote for GEJ. and the population poll carried out in all South Eastern states by the same PDP you are canvasing for showed this. This is why the results of this poll was kept secret, and GEJ was advised to employ the help of the Traditional rulers to help him turn the tide, but alas its not working.. It would shock you all the HUGE MARGIN BY WHICH BUHARI WOULD WIN ALL THE iGBO STATES!!!!! mark my username and when the results are announced feel free to come here and pay homage!!! i repeat Buhari will win all the Igbo states totally, it wont even be close.

1 Like

Re: Fashola, Tinubu Begs Igbo For Support. Pics by jasper83: 12:54pm On Jan 25, 2015
Igbos always fighting imaginary enemies. Pls tink, even if Jimi Agbaje bcoms gov. Do u tink he will do more of non-indigenes biddings than Lagos biddings? Gej did same to the south east in 2011, instead of ranting abt Lagos use that energy to develop ur zone too. After all wat is ur gain per adventure Nigeria breaks up, u just succeded in building anoda mans nation. Pls dnt be too carried away, the future of Nigeria is daisy, the east is crying for ur attention. Finally since u guys said u are the lost tribe of the Jews, mays wat happened to ur biblical ancestors for developing Egypt and great nations of the world but struggle to lay claim to their own may eventually be ur portion. Even Isreal PM Benjamin Nentayahu is calling on all Jews to return home, after the Paris attack few weeks back. Home sweet home, the east is weeping for attention Ndigbo. My two cents....

2 Likes

Re: Fashola, Tinubu Begs Igbo For Support. Pics by Nobody: 12:55pm On Jan 25, 2015
Yeah the deportations wasn't a smart move but does being stupid by voting GEJ mean that i am a true igbo? Listen Nairaland doesn't represent 0.5 of the Igbo mindset so when you guys are here typing nonsense as if your local posts here mean a thing its just laughable. I am Igbo while i wouldnt careless who wins in Lagos stste, i can assure you that i would never ever vote for GEJ. and the population poll carried out in all South Eastern states by the same PDP you are canvasing for showed this. This is why the results of this poll was kept secret, and GEJ was advised to employ the help of the Traditional rulers to help him turn the tide, but alas its not working.. It would shock you all the HUGE MARGIN BY WHICH BUHARI WOULD WIN ALL THE iGBO STATES!!!!! mark my username and when the results are announced feel free to come here and pay homage!!! i repeat Buhari will win all the Igbo states totally, it wont even be close.

1 Like

Re: Fashola, Tinubu Begs Igbo For Support. Pics by banki(m): 12:59pm On Jan 25, 2015
But the MAN in charge of Lagos money is one man called BEN AKABUEZE........

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Bunmi Falana Demoted For Begging Fayose - Naijapopular.com / Ministerial List: How Buhari’s Last Minute Change Favoured Ngige / Wole Soyinka Centre Apologizes To Osinbajo: 'We Were Wrong, The VP Is Right'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 113
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.